Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

The hardest part

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Noa

Noa

Humør : I tried to write ‘I'm a functional adult’ but my phone changed it to ‘fictional adult’ and i feel like that’s more accurate.
Antal indlæg : 132

The hardest part Empty
IndlægEmne: The hardest part   The hardest part EmptyFre Okt 29, 2021 8:55 pm

LOCATION Noa's home in Moonlight Falls
DATE 28th of October 2021
TIME noon
OUTFIT Link
TOPIC FOR @Eric

It had been eight days of silence. Complete silence. Not that she had tried to text or call, Lucas had warned her against it after Jack had contacted him. It didn't mean that Noa's nerves were easy on her, as a matter of fact she hadn't been able to sleep. Not wanting to bother Howie too much she down played it a little, it was just hopeless paranoia, not knowing what was going on. She knew he would be there in a heart beat, or she would just go visit him. She had already made the deal with herself, if she didn't would get in a train by the end of the week to spent the weekend with Howie. Afraid she would lose her mind completely with she stayed in the unknown for too long.
Had she been eating today? She couldn't remember. She tried to function, and she did function, most of the time anyways. Noa took a deeper breath in, just watching some random tv show on netflix, she hadn't really tagged along in what was going on in the show, she just starred at it. Curled up in a blanket with a hot cup of tea in her hands she just had made a few minutes ago, some of the good stuff that could help her sleep - hopefully.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Eric

Eric

Antal indlæg : 91

The hardest part Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The hardest part   The hardest part EmptyFre Okt 29, 2021 9:12 pm

Eight days had felt like months. The shapeshifter hadn’t been able to walk around like usual and for Noa’s safety, he hadn’t contacted her either. He didn’t want her to be a target for Anthony to make him do anything Anthony wished for. It was more than enough that both his sister and cousin was in the basement… Or at least Lauren was at the hospital now. Gosh. Eric couldn’t even imagine what would happen if Noa got in Anthony’s hands. She didn’t need, nor deserve that. Nobody needed or deserved that kind of treatment. It was awful. And Pearl was just walking around like nothing had happened – stupid siren.

So, except for the fact that Eric had been completely on his nerves for more than a week, he had gained some trust, not much, but some. That, and Victoria’s fantastic abilities to convince Anthony that Lauren had needed help, had made Eric able to walk around. Even though he had that ‘freedom’ he had to play his cards carefully not to get caught in something that Anthony wouldn’t think of loyalty. This was also why Eric had spent so many days to figure out just about how much space and freedom he had gotten and why he now, with his amazing speed, was approaching Noa’s home in moonlight falls. On his way, he had even made sure to pick up some Halloween candy they could enjoy together. He had thought about bringing some pumpkins to carve with her, but he had this nagging feeling, that pumpkin carving wasn’t that much of a priority as of now.
With a bag of candy and having taken of his jacket on the way, he had run into the backyard, to make sure he wasn’t being watched as he knocked on the glass door. He knew it wasn’t the best way to get in contact with her. Usually, he would just use the doorbell or throw a tiny, tiny, rock towards her window to get her attention, but things were different now. Besides, he hoped that she wasn’t wearing headphones or something like that and would eventually hear him. After all, being a shapeshifter had some perks. As soon as he would see her, he would pull a crooked and apologetic smile. He had his jacket hanging over his arm and in the same hand he carried the bag of candy.
Noa

Noa

Humør : I tried to write ‘I'm a functional adult’ but my phone changed it to ‘fictional adult’ and i feel like that’s more accurate.

The hardest part Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The hardest part   The hardest part EmptyFre Okt 29, 2021 9:44 pm

It wasn't that she didn't hear the knock, because she did but not being present completely it just made her blink as if it had been a sound in the tv. Noa took a deeper and way sharper breath in, leaning a little bit over to place the hot cup of tea on the coffee table, her fingers red from being slightly burned from the heat.  That was abut when she felt it, maybe it was just a fragment of her mind toying with her, making her imagine him being near. It was enough for her to stand up, wrapping her arms around herself with her blanket over her shoulders. Autumn seasons were never good, but she had to get used to get through these sort of things on her own, work through them - but figured in the dark wasn't really her strongest suit. And she moved her head towards the glass door, jumping a little by the scare of someone standing there till she realized thanks to the outdoor lights that it was Eric.

Noa breathed out and looked at him for a second before walking over to the door and unlocked it. "You are so freaking lucky that I'm letting you in," she took a deeper breath in letting him come inside before closing and locking the door again. She still had one arm wrapped around her, barely holding the blanket where she wanted it. "But thank god," she let go of herself with the other arm, letting of the blanket before embracing him by closing her arms around him. Holding him tight, taking in his scent. "I've been so, so worried," she mumbled against his shirt, feeling like she finally could breath out again.
Eric

Eric

The hardest part Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The hardest part   The hardest part EmptySøn Okt 31, 2021 12:39 am

She finally got down and she seemed to get spooked by him standing there. Yeah, he knew it was new and that he hadn’t been warning her in any way. But it was better like this. She approached and as the light hit her better, he could see how tired she looked. She wouldn’t even have to say a thing. He could see all of the worry dripping of her. He couldn’t really keep up the apologetic smile because it hurt him to see her like this. He wished he could’ve been quicker to visit her.
She opened the door. Her comment made him chuckle shortly, even though it still hurt him to see her like this. He knew that he had spooked her and that there might have been some frustration in not getting to know anything. “Sorry,” he sighed apologetic and stepped inside, watching how she locked the glass door. Good.
She wrapped her arms around him, and his arms were quick to follow the que, not caring about how his gang jacket fell onto the floor, making a little noise by the equipment hidden in it. He could feel how a warmth spread in his chest. He  hadn’t even noticed how cold he had felt but having her in his arms simply made him feel complete. Maybe all of the tension and walking on eggshells had made him too worked up to even notice? Just like her, he buried his nose into her hair and took in her scent. “I’m sorry… I got here as fast as I could,” he mumbled feeling how all of his body started to relax. He tightened his grip around her a little and let his hand caress the back of her head, stroking over her hair. “It’s crazy in there,” he exhaled. “I didn’t want you to be in danger,” he mumbled before he gently pulled away to look at her, letting a hand stroke her cheek gently. His smile widened. He was so happy to see her.
Noa

Noa

The hardest part Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The hardest part   The hardest part EmptySøn Okt 31, 2021 8:12 am

Noa took a deeper breath in, she didn't need him to apologize. What she needed was an explanation to understand what was going on completely, even if she had spoken to Lucas about it - none of them had been in the middle of the battlefield, and she could see how worried Lucas was for Victoria and everyone else of course. "You don't have to apologize," she breathed out in a lower mumble, the most important thing for her was that he seemed to be unhurt. But seemed could be a lot of things as well, sadly, Noa had experience in having someone telling you what to do and make you act in ways you wouldn't naturally do. So, when she had hurt Jack had been thrown out from the Serpents and it had been taken over by someone else, she had feared the worst. It's crazy in there, she let him talk. But it was the sentence he spoke as he pulled her a little away. That sentence was perhaps the one that took the hardest grib on her, and tore up her soul a little - it shouldn't, but it did. All the things she had done to not bring people in danger back then. She had shot Zadkiel to keep him safe. "I'm not in danger, I'm okay," she assured him, placing a hand on his cheek, taking a deeper breath in before leaning in and placed a softer kiss on his lips just shortly before pulling slowly away again. Noa let her hand fall from his cheek, letting it trace over his arm as she took a step back, letting her hand find his so she could drag him towards the sofa so they could sit down. She grabbed the remote and turned off the tv, before turning her attention towards him. "What happened?" Noa then asked, no one seemed to have been able to speak to someone inside the Serpents to know what it had been like or what was going on for the matter. But clearly it got him tensed enough up to her not doubting for a second it was very serious.
Eric

Eric

The hardest part Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The hardest part   The hardest part EmptySøn Okt 31, 2021 10:18 am

She didn’t want to hear him apologize, even though she might not have been that happy about what Eric had been in need to do to keep the gang’s problems away from as many as possible. It wasn’t for others to mess around with or to get involved. The Serpents had to figure this out, no one else. The way she looked at him when he explained that it was crazy in there and he had to make sure she was alright, made him aware that the situation had some similarities to what she had gone through. Shit. Well, at least Eric could prepare her for the brutality. She told him that she was okay, but he wanted her to be so much more than that. He reciprocated the soft kiss she gave him and followed her with no second thoughts to the couch so they could sit down together. He took in everything about her and adored every inch of her.

What happened?

Gosh, where should he start? There were so many things. He blinked a little trying to figure out what he was going to explain first. “I- eh…” Eric never really thought twice about things before saying them, but it was clear that he was processing. “This dude showed up and beat Jack up. Skinned his tattoo off and threw him out,” he exhaled, licked his lips only to bite his bottom lip a little. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her a little closer. “Victoria stepped on his toes and can’t leave the bar. He, Anthony is his name, keeps her hostage to make sure I’m coming back,” he spoke and kissed her forehead gently. “You remember Pearl, right? How I advised not to spend time alone with her?” he almost whispered. Everything was so awful, but somehow, he believed at someone you didn’t know who did something awful was less surprising than someone you knew who did something awful.
Noa

Noa

The hardest part Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The hardest part   The hardest part EmptySøn Okt 31, 2021 11:47 am

She turned towards him, lifting her legs up over his, so she could be as close to him as possible. Noa let him talk, explain what was going on. There was a guy that had showed up and taken a beating at Jack, she knew that part. It was brutal, she hated it, but she knew that. Victoria not being able to leave was new, but what she had imagined since Lucas couldn't get a hold on her. Using Victoria to make sure Eric returned, it was some sort of powerplay. The best way to get people to follow orders was to make them afraid, take away their choices and pride, coming after the people that they cared about. Then she mentioned Pearl, and she nodded a bit. "What about her?" She pressed her brows a bit more together. Noa hated this, perhaps not as much as Eric who was caught in the middle of it. "Just don't let him take away your spirit, it's hard to get back," she breathed slowly out. Men who wanted great power, who found power a drug were dangerous like that, there was little they would do to the people they wanted power over. Noa took a deeper breath in, she wanted to do something, which was a first, especially in a case like this she usually stayed away from any sense of what reminded her of Logan. But something had also changed since then, she had people in her life. She wasn't just gonna sit there and be helpless, or perhaps she was, but she didn't want to.  
Eric

Eric

The hardest part Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The hardest part   The hardest part EmptySøn Okt 31, 2021 7:02 pm

Eric took a sharper breath in as she recalled Pearl. “She…” he pressed his lips a little together and let them move from side to side a little, tasting the words. “She bit of my cousin’s finger,” he said not really knowing how he could say it any less brutal. “It took a while, but she’s at the hospital now... And Pearl secured her vulnerable ass,” he added feeling exhausted by the thought. He remembered so clearly how bad Lauren had felt,  but also how Pearl had a satisfied smile on her lips.
She told him not to let Anthony take away his spirit which made him smile a bit, nuzzling his nose into her hair. “He won’t even get close,” he whispered to her and kissed her hair. “I’ll just have to take precautions,” he mumbled still holding her close. He closed his eyes still taking in her scent. “I’ll be okay,” he tried to reassure her. “I’ do my best to keep myself out of any dirt,” he continued. He had been stealing so much once and he had a feeling that some of that dirt might come to the surface soon enough. Eric explained how he had been doing some criminal stuff by occasions, but he had also explained that one needed either the right point of view or to know how Serpents were pressured to do things – and sometimes it was simply a bad leader. Anthony would probably want something of value and want Eric to do the deed one day. He could almost imagine how Lauren was going to be thrown into the drug industry again and how Pearl was going to be luring people in either for drinks, fights or something alike.
Noa

Noa

The hardest part Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The hardest part   The hardest part EmptySøn Okt 31, 2021 8:12 pm

She bit of my cousin’s finger.
Noa widened her eyes. Now she had done things that was unforgivable to the people close to her, but there was a difference between being told to do it the first time and follow orders, and trying to resist and doing it because it was that or death to the people you cared about. Noa was just happy to hear that Lauren was at a hospital now, she knew Cecilia she trusted that Lauren was in good hands, it also meant she could update Taylor with news on Lauren's whereabouts.

It was natural for her to fear that the same would happen to him as had happened to her, that this guy could and would try and break Eric. Crush his spirit and nothing hurt more than having to pick up the pieces of yourself. He needed to be careful, she understood, it didn't mean she wished that he didn't have to. "Good, its too easy to lose yourself in the dark," she whispered,  turning her eyes towards his, placing the back of her hand on his cheek, letting it trace the skin. Noa didn't wish for him to get into something he couldn't get out of again, things would be easier if Jack could win his rights back - but what if he had lost faith in himself, would they be able to save the ones trapped? "So, how long can you stay before you have to go?" Noa then asked. She knew it was possible that he couldn't stay long, but she also knew he was faster than anyone else she knew - hopefully he had stayed smart and not told this new leader about his skills yet, at least not every detail about it. The less this new leader knew the more cards Eric had on his hands.
Eric

Eric

The hardest part Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The hardest part   The hardest part EmptyOns Nov 17, 2021 3:05 pm

Eric knew that it wasn’t something light, that Pearl had bitten of his cousin’s finger, but in general everything there was just a pure mess and for now, Eric just appreciated that he could stay with Noa, even if it wasn’t going to be for long. It was comforting. He pulled a light smile as she mentioned that he could easily lose himself in the dark. “I know,” he mumbled. “But I’ll keep my head high. I won’t allow myself to drop,” he mumbled and closed his eyes to the feeling of the back of her hand that caressed his cheek.
When did he have to leave? He looked down at the watch on his arm before he looked back at her. “Less than an hour,” he mumbled, “And it might be the best if I’m back early,” he added. He hadn’t leaked any information about his own skills, even though he often had been tempted to rush to his sister or someone else who had been threatened. Besides, if Anthony ever got to know that Eric could transport himself quickly that would be about it, because Eric had never really shown or used his powers visibly unless he had been in a fight like the first day when Noa and Eric had met. “Can you promise me that you stay away from Southside? At least until things settle?” he asked and looked sadly at her. He didn’t want her to keep her distance, but that way he could relax just a little more.
Noa

Noa

The hardest part Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The hardest part   The hardest part EmptyOns Nov 17, 2021 4:03 pm

Noa had been keeping her head out of messes and drama for so many years by now, bit it was just as easy to take a step in the wrong direction and feel how it could consume her. He had less than an hour, she liked that even less and took a deeper breath in. The shapeshifter didn't even know what to say, she couldn't ask for him to stay, not when the situation was dangerous as it was. Noa didn't like to not being able to be there for him, not knowing if she actually could be at any help at all. Who was involved at Southside, yes she had talked to Maya, Maya had basically told her to stay clear out of Southside, not to mention Howie had made some pretty good statements about it - well who could blame Maya for having told her brother about everything that was going on. And she didn't judge either of them for it. Also, she wasn't stupid enough to actually do anything that reckless. "I don't like you going back there - but yeah, I won't go there till things get cleared up," she licked her lips a little bit, hearing her phone buzz from the coffee table. "It's Maya," she picked up the phone and put it on speaker. "Hey, what's up?" Noa pressed her brows together. "Hey, Eric is with you right?" Noa pressed her brows a little together, "yeah, why?" - "Good, my mum just texted me to tell him that Cassian and Eris got Victoria out of the Serpents. She is at Jack's apartment down town. Anthony has nothing over him, I bet he will be delighted to hear," Maya informed and breathed out. Noa looked up towards Eric to see how he took the news. Not hanging up just yet in case Eric had some questions to ask.
Eric

Eric

The hardest part Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The hardest part   The hardest part EmptyMan Nov 22, 2021 7:42 pm

Eric caressed Noa’s hand a little as she explained that she didn’t like the thought of him going back to Southside, “Good, and-” he looked towards her phone as it buzzed. He let Noa take her phone. After all Maya might have something important to say. Maya wondered if Eric was with her, which made Eric frown a little. How did she know? He had only just arrived. He listened carefully as Maya explained. Cassian and Eris had gotten Victoria out. He closed his eyes in relief. He nodded slowly as Maya explained where Victoria was at the moment. “Maya, you just made my day,” he chuckled. “Is there anyone with her?” he wondered. He didn’t wish for her to be alone. Who knew, maybe Anthony had a way to track Victoria. How had they even managed?
Noa

Noa

The hardest part Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The hardest part   The hardest part EmptyMan Nov 22, 2021 8:22 pm

"Always here to help," Maya chuckled a little only able to imagine how relieved he was right now. The next question made Maya exhale a little bit as she thought about who was there. "Jack, Jack's girlfriend Scarlett and my mum - at least till Cassian and Eris returns," she informed Eric. Noa looked towards Eric, it was good news right? That Victoria wasn't alone. "I trust Cassian, I believe she is safe. I will call you with updates okay, if there is anything -" Maya promised. "Just enjoy the freedom, take care of yourselves okay? For now just stay in." - "We will. Take care of yourself as well," the call ended. Noa looked towards Eric. "Looks like you are staying here, you know - for safety reasons," she gave him a small teasing smile before kissing his cheek. "But maybe I should call Taylor she has been worried sick about Lauren?" Noa suggested folding her lips together. But it might not be safe to visit Lauren either, and especially not for Taylor, not if someone like the man Eric just had described was out there.
Eric

Eric

The hardest part Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The hardest part   The hardest part EmptyTirs Nov 23, 2021 3:19 pm

Eric smiled a little as Maya said she was always there to help. He listened to who was there and nodded a little. It was a good sign that everyone seemed to be okay. He noticed how Noa looked at him, and he gave her a slight nod and a soft smile. It was good news for now. “Thanks again,” he said when Maya promised for updates. Shortly after the call was ended. Eric sighed and looked towards Noa while he leaned back in the sofa. He chuckled a little as she mentioned he should be staying by Noa’s place for safety reasons. She kissed his cheek and he made sure to wrap his arms around her to keep her close. He kissed her temple in return. He was actually thinking whether or not it was smart of him with staying away. He knew that Anthony wasn’t going to leave any time soon, and wouldn’t it be better to stay on his good side while he could? He could be the insider. After all, Pearl was completely lost and not to be trusted anymore. For a moment, Eric forgot to reply to Noa as she suggested something. “What?” he said and blinked a little, “Yeah, Taylor,” he exhaled, “Go ahead and call her,” he said and kissed her hair, caressing her a little. “I don’t know if it would be smart of me to stay. I mean, we could use an insider if everything goes south,” he said and looked at Noa while she might be searching for Taylors number in her phone.
Noa

Noa

The hardest part Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The hardest part   The hardest part EmptyTirs Nov 23, 2021 4:37 pm

About to press call and ring Taylor, she looked up as he confessed it might not be smart of him to stay. "So, its smarter to go bac in the pit where the might be pissed that he lost a hold of Vic?" Noa clicked her tongue a little bit and put her phone down. "People like Anthony is not going to just stop being mad when things like this go down. Vic got out, if you go back, he might just make Pearl eat you alive, kill you himself as revenge - is that really what you want?" Noa spoke turning her eyes to Eric. "I mean that if it just keeps you in an evil circle. No one is going to believe you would betray Victoria - he would have you prove his loyalty to him, and trust me, being an insider is not worth the price on of your sanity." Noa tried to at least make her point heard. Because no, she would not blindly just let him return to Southside with everything that had just went on. That would be insane.
Eric

Eric

The hardest part Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The hardest part   The hardest part EmptyTirs Nov 23, 2021 5:59 pm

Eric didn’t want to argue about whether or not it was safe or not. He let her speak, after all, she had the experience in the field. He put a hand on her knee and looked up at her, “He’s not getting less mad if I stay away, besides I have to go there at some point,” he let one of his hands find hers. “They’re not going to kill me, and I won’t  lose my sanity,” he tried to assure her even though he knew he couldn’t promise any of that. He let his free hand move some of her hair behind her shoulder. “I’m sure, that if I return, he will believe that I didn’t know anything about Victoria getting out. There’s no way I would know where she was or anything like that,” He tried to keep his eyes on her all of the time, to figure out if she was agreeing or not, but there was something which told him, that she wouldn’t let him leave.
Noa

Noa

The hardest part Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The hardest part   The hardest part EmptyTirs Nov 23, 2021 6:13 pm

"How can you be so sure?" Noa then asked keeping her eyes at him. "How can you be sure that they won't just make you pay the price to make her suffer, to put on a show off force?" She licked her lips a little bit clearly not fond of this conversation - she hated the fact that they had to have a conversation like this. "It doesn't matter if he knows or didn't know, what matters is the fact that she was busted out. Do you know how ignorant it is to think everything will be just fine with you returning?" Of course she knew there was a chance, but what if there wasn't. Victoria was his sister, even if it wasn't because of Eric, they knew how much Eric meant to Victoria - what if they wanted him to pay for her mistake. Perhaps she was a bit angry, which was really over all a newer side to her, or she had always been angry just mostly something she always kept inside and rarely was out and about. It wasn't that she was mad at Eric, but she was mad at how he was thinking about himself in this entire situation. Because he wasn't just going into danger, he was risking his own life on doing so, risking himself completely even thinking about it - the what ifs and maybe's were to big of a risk. How could he not see that?
Eric

Eric

The hardest part Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The hardest part   The hardest part EmptyTirs Nov 23, 2021 10:26 pm

Eric frowned a little as Noa didn’t seem to agree at all with Eric. “They won’t get to me. They can’t reach me,” he tried to assure her. He might be very confident in his ability, but why shouldn’t he be? He had been robbing so many places and never gotten a scratch. He had been fighting God knows what and barely gotten a scratch. None of them were fond of the conversation. But it was a serious conversation, and they sadly couldn’t just put it away and take it piece by piece. “We don’t know how she got out,” he exhaled and closed his eyes shortly as she called him ignorant. “And please don’t call me ignorant,” he exhaled. “The serpents is my home, Noa. It’s my family. If I don’t keep the promise I made, he’s going to be even more pissed. And who knows, maybe he’ll hurt another serpent. Who knows if it’s Lauren at the hospital, Pearl who he has taken in or anyone who’s standing in the crossfire,” he swallowed a lump in his throat. “Noa, I have to go back. If I don’t go back, I would be stepping on multiple serpent laws,” Though she had her reason to want him to stay, he knew that every serpent who was near Anthony would be in danger. Eric would’ve been a coward and betrayed his own.
Noa

Noa

The hardest part Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The hardest part   The hardest part EmptyOns Nov 24, 2021 2:48 pm

They won’t get to me. They can’t reach me. She rolled her eyes a little, thinking it was oblivious of him to think so, it was stupid to not think about the worst outcome of him returning, at least from her perspective. "Yeah, and right now your home is infected by a most likely by a narcisist that beat up your former leader, converted members and kept your sister hostage so you could get Lauren to the hospital. That doesn't really sound like home right now," Noa pointed out looking towards him. "And what is worse than you getting hurt when you get there? - I don't care about Pearl in this scenario, we can protect Lauren - but what about you?" Noa took a deeper breath in. "No you don't," she shook her head a little looking away from him removing her legs and herself from him to stand up. "Screw the laws right now Eric. Screw him! - You can't just go back there without knowing what you are facing?" She took a deeper breath in feeling her heart started to race the second the volume of her voice started to level up. Noa ran her hands through her hair. "I will text Maya to get someone to make sure Taylor is safe - Vic is safe - why can't you be safe too?" Noa exhaled and let her arms follow from her hair and along side her body.
Eric

Eric

The hardest part Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The hardest part   The hardest part EmptyOns Nov 24, 2021 3:03 pm

She rolled his eyes of him. He didn’t know what was worse, the eyerolling or being called ignorant. Eric could see her point, that this man who had invaded his home and made sure to turn the back on everyone. Nobody in the serpents could really trust each other fully anymore. Anthony had messed things up. Pearl could go to hell at this moment, and there was a chance they could protect both Lauren and Taylor. Noa got to her legs, and he tried to fetch her hand, hoping she would sit back down. She tried to convince him, that he shouldn’t go back and for once screw the rules. “Noa-” he took a deeper breath in as she suggested texting Maya. “I am safe,” he said and tried to reach for one of her hands again. “But the rest of my family – the rest of the serpents… They’re in danger if I don’t come back,” he tired with a lower voice, hoping they both could fall down. “I can’t let my family die because-” he stopped himself for a moment, “Because I think it’s more safe for me to stay here,” he licked his lips a little thoughtfully. “I would rather have them try and hurt me than the anyone else.”
Noa

Noa

The hardest part Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The hardest part   The hardest part EmptyOns Nov 24, 2021 3:17 pm

It wasn't because she couldn't put herself in his shoes. Because she could, and for that reason she also felt way more dragged into this than she wanted to be. Because this was the start of it, this was the step before everything would turn on its heels and he would be going straight towards his own personal hell. "Yes, I know they are. I know that feeling," she breathed out looking towards him again, her voice still not on the high note but it was the frustration and the tension that built up in her, that she wasn't even sure she could take. I would rather have them try and hurt me than the anyone else, Noa shook her head and snorted a little bit looking away. "Oh, and you getting hurt. How the fuck is that going to make any of it any better? You know how I would feel? Devastated," she could feel the tears in her eyes starting to merge, which she hated the most about this entire thing. "And you just want to what, let me sit here for how long? A day, weeks - months and just wait and see what happens, hoping that by the end of all this, you will be fine, that we will be just fine - like nothing ever happened, because let me tell you one thing. Everything is not fine Eric." She took a sharper breath and moved her hands towards her head with her palms just above her eyebrows as she dragged another and deeper breath in. "I can't just sit here and wait - I can't," her voice cracked by the end and she looked away.
Eric

Eric

The hardest part Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The hardest part   The hardest part EmptyOns Nov 24, 2021 3:35 pm

Eric clicked his tongue a little as she mentioned how she would feel if he got hurt. He knew it wouldn’t be easy, but he would survive it and so would she. He swallowed a lump as she started to ask him how long she had to wait and expect everything to be fine. It really ruined her to be all alone. As she moved her hands up above her eyebrows he got up from his seat. He would turn her around and pulled her into his embrace. “I’m sorry,” he whispered. He had one hand around her waist and another behind her hair. “I need you to believe in me,” he continued. “I’ll do everything I can to drop by every day,” he mumbled and hugged her a little tighter. “I’ll always be here,” He kissed her hair gently, “You can always call me and I’ll be here within a minute, hm,” he suggested mumbling.
Noa

Noa

The hardest part Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The hardest part   The hardest part EmptyOns Nov 24, 2021 4:05 pm

Being alone was the worst, and mixed with the unknown not knowing what was going on and if he was okay - how could it be okay in any way? "You can't know that," she whispered as he pulled her closer, she just leaned onto him, taking a deeper half chocked breath in trying to keep herself from crying. Noa didn't understand, nor did she wish to understand what was going on right now. "I just don't want to be scared - I don't want anything to happen to you," she whispered as she exhaled, and licked her lips a little bit as her arms finally found their way around him. But the unknown would tear her apart and she feared that the most, because despite him knowing many of her demons, he wasn't the one who had to tame them if they wanted to come back from the war. And yes, she was supposed to know how to handle all of this, she had to handle this, but it didn't mean it was easy. It was everything but easy.
Eric

Eric

The hardest part Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The hardest part   The hardest part EmptyOns Nov 24, 2021 4:22 pm

He closed his eyes as she spoke and cradled her a little from side to side. “I know,” he mumbled as a reply to her not wanting anything to happen to him. He felt how her arms snaked around him and it felt like he could breathe better again. “What if…” he mumbled thoughtfully. “What if I just check up on the serpents? Make sure things seems to be in order, and then leave? I’ll be in and out within seconds,” he whispered to her and took in her smell. He was trying to figure out if they could do anything, because he knew that if he was going to stay here, Anthony wouldn’t get any less angry, and it would be dangerous to go home to the trailer. Which would mean Noa would have to shelter him which could potentially drag Serpents to her and he didn’t wish for that.
Noa

Noa

The hardest part Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The hardest part   The hardest part EmptyTors Nov 25, 2021 9:09 am

Noa closed her eyes letting the final tears out that had waited for permission to leave. What if... She moved her head up and looked towards him, wondering what he had in mind. Therefor she listened to his words, and took a smaller breath in and held it for a moment, and started biting her cheek a little thinking of his words. Still, she did not like the fact he would put himself in a minefield without less concern for himself. But she also knew she couldn't stop him if that was what he wanted. "Okay, I know you aren't going to stop coming up with argumentations till you get it your way," she exhaled still very unsatisfied by the thought looking at him. "But you better be fast, and you better be quick," she pulled him a little bit closer towards her. "Otherwise I'm going to hunt you down and drag you here myself, good?" Noa raised her brow a little bit looking at him.
Sponsoreret inhold

The hardest part Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The hardest part   The hardest part Empty

The hardest part
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» I do my part of the deal and you do your part the deal !! - Caine
» Part of Me [CW]