Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Point of no return

Go down 
4 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Imogen

Imogen

Antal indlæg : 68

Point of no return Empty
IndlægEmne: Point of no return   Point of no return EmptyMan Okt 11, 2021 7:22 pm

Dedicated to @Malcolm

Date | 11th October 2021
Time | after 11am
Weather | Its raining, and the visibility isn’t great, even in town
Surroundings | Not a whole lot of people, as they at work
Attire | Outfit

Now, things hadn’t gone as she had hoped, but that didn’t mean she wasn’t slowly mending herself and trying to move on. Staying with Clay had helped, because they had gotten to a stage where they could talk about everyday stuff, like how his day had been. Or what she had done that day. She had tried to repay him staying at his place with grocery shopping, making dinner and other than that. Birdie kept more or less out of his way. She had found a new place to stay, a small apartment in Oakheart, she had even gotten a rescue dog to have someone in her life that she could take care of. And other than, accepted that she had burned the bridge between her and Clay for good. Which had also been the reason why she hadn’t told him the whole truth about what had happened. Why should she? There was a fine line in trying to get someone back. Even though she still loved and cared deeply for him, she had to let him go. Because, if she didn’t, she hadn’t truly loved him. And it hurt. But it was the only fair thing to do.

Driving home from another meeting with her psychologist, she could barely make out the streets because of the fog rolling in over the streets. She hated driving in rain, but she was not leaving the car behind just because the weather had chanced throughout the meeting.  

Her phone started buzzing. She tried to take it over the cars Bluetooth, but it was like something that didn’t work as she kept not hearing what the other person said. She wasn’t even sure who it was. So, like any stupid person she looked over at her seat where it was sitting in her purse. Just a moment, that was all it took. A brief second where she didn’t look at the road, and as she looked up again there he was. She yelled and slammed the breaks. The car glided over the street; the front window of the car was smashed. The car didn’t stay on the road as it hammered into a lamp post sending her forward into the cars airbag that had been deployed from the steering wheel. Everything went black.

Someone was cheeking her eyes. She could not make out what was said to her, her mumbled. The man, she had hit a person. Is he alright? They didn’t answer. Someone yelled about her nose being broken, an open head wound? She was pinned, oh, she couldn’t feel her legs, why? She tried to look down, but someone got her eyes back at them. Then things went black again.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Malcolm

Malcolm

Humør : if the world chooses to become my enemy, i will fight like i always have.
Antal indlæg : 50

Point of no return Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Point of no return   Point of no return EmptyMan Okt 11, 2021 8:34 pm

It had taken Malcolm quite some time before getting here. He had travelled by anything but car to this place. His feet were burning, and he had thought about taking a bicycle. He just didn't like cars, that was his own issue. It had been twenty years, more or less and he refused to sit in a car again - which was if many were asked quite pathetic and he should get his shit in order. Oh well, he was here to met family. Travelling by foot and living in different motels over the last couple of months coming through Europe - that was what you did for family. It wasn't like he could afford anything, he had as a matter of fact sailed most of the way on a fancy cruise, but he just liked walking. He had done a fair share of walking. Finally, he had made it to down, keeping himself somewhat close to the buildings, was this place supposed to be this busy at this hour, he shrugged a bit.

It was so foggy, not that he usually had anything against it. He loved the fog, especially in the forest, because it was so mysterious. But he had to cross the street to get to the location his phone guided him towards. Why had the Jones family just made a choice to move to Aston, it wasn't like it was called Jones Town or anything. The light was green for him to pass, so he walked after his mother's death he had taken very extra care in making sure to follow the rules of the road - or the law, what ever it was called. He stopped like a deer caught in the light as the car came right at him. He tried to move out of the way, but before he knew it - they collided. He could only imagine it must have looked quite extraordinary how he had manage to roll over the top of the car. But he was out like a light, just one right hit.

It had taken a call from someone who had seen the accident to get an ambulance here. Ash had asked Nia to associate him on this with Clay, he needed a set of good eyes for this. It was said that two people involved in a car crash. But he knew the chances of a domino effect was rather high. Getting to the scene, he sent Nia to the car, while him and Clay checked on the warlock on the ground. But there was something in Clay that got worked up, he could smell her blood, making him get up despite Ash telling him to stay with him. Yelling at Nia to get over to him, while he realized Clay was out of reach. The hybrid rushed to the car. "Hey, hey - it's going to be alright. We got you, okay? I got you," he took a deeper breath in scanning her for injuries. She had to be fine.
Imogen

Imogen

Antal indlæg : 68

Point of no return Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Point of no return   Point of no return EmptyTirs Okt 12, 2021 10:03 am

What the hell are you doing Clay!” Nia tried to reason, but as she was called back to Ash, she followed the orders of her higher-ranking doctor. It was always a thing about seeing Nia in work mode because it was so different of how she was normally. In this mindset she had yelled, screamed and belittled other doctors when they hadn’t done a job well done. Even thrown a well-respected doctor out of her OR. She quickly looked over the warlocks’ wounds and followed Ash’s instructions of how they would proceed from here. Checked that his heart was still beating, and everything else would be fine. Even though the man should praise himself lucky that he was not a human, or he would never be able to walk again after such an impact from the car.

Swimming in and out of consciousness she opened her eyes looking towards what seemed to now be a man. Clay? “Clay?” she whispered, as he kept telling her that she would be alright. A soft chuckle left her “seems like I don’t bring you anything but trouble” she mumbled coughing which made her groan in pain “I can’t feel my legs” she mumbled, trying again to move around “I think somethings pinning down on my back” she blinked feeling how her consciousness was failing her again “I don’t – feel so good” she mumbled, closing her eyes.
Malcolm

Malcolm

Humør : if the world chooses to become my enemy, i will fight like i always have.

Point of no return Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Point of no return   Point of no return EmptyOns Okt 13, 2021 8:34 pm

Ash didn't like this at all, one important thing in all this was that he knew the warlock, and there was one person he had to call about this. Not that he liked that at all, it wasn't really how he wanted to catch up with Kieran. So, after getting him prepped and checked and in one of the ambulances, he send Nia with the warlock, before walking towards the other car.

Clay took a deeper breath in, collecting himself, listening to what she had to say. "Hey, look at me, take a deep breath in... and out, trust me okay? I will get you out of here." He listened to her mention of not being able to feel her legs, which made him react rather quickly, but before he really got a fair chance to look more, Ash pulled him back, telling him to do wait by the ambulance till he had calmed himself down. Clay wasn't much for it, but in the end he walked away, not taking his eyes off the car. Waiting on Ash and a few other medics coming with a stretcher to get the fairy out of the car and to the ambulance. Clay was sweating with fright, watching as they got in the hospital. Clay sat beside her, taking her hand while they drove.

The second Ash had a clear hand and before heading into surgery, he made sure to call his old mentor, telling him of the events. But most importantly that Malcolm was fine and that he could come and see him if he wanted.

Numb. He felt numb. He could hear the sound from the machine measuring the rhythm of his heart, then the light from the lamps above his head, he made a small shake with his head. Was it a lamp? No, he was out on the street. It had to be light from a car. He sat up, making the monitor go nuts. Panicked the warlock starting to look around like a wild animal, his heart beat racing crazy fast, he didn't care for the pain. Clearly, since his feet looked like something that been cut on glass and never managed to get healed. He eyed the girl standing not far from him. "Where am I? What happened?" Malcolm demanded to know having a heart time even catching his breath, he started getting himself cut off the machines, trying to get out of the bed, clearly a bad idea, tumbling around the room.
Ophelia

Ophelia

Humør : I'm just a demon that means well. Freelance for God, but do the work of Satan.
Antal indlæg : 117

Point of no return Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Point of no return   Point of no return EmptyOns Okt 13, 2021 9:07 pm

Kieran had just stepped out to get a cup of coffee, as Nia had walked in giving him a soft smile. With the board in her hand, she jotted some things down about how the heart rhythm was going, how much painkillers had been dosed to the patient and how his vitals overall looked. Then the patient sat up, she took a step back looking rather chocked but managed to calm herself down quickly, it was common after all with victims that had been hit rather violently and ended up unconscious. “Sir!” she tried as he started ripping off his wires and tried to get out of bed, she was quick to grab him, which had to look very funny. The small petit girl juggling the big guy failing around. “Please get back into bed, you were hit by a car, and you need to stay calm” she used her strength and placed him back into the bed “don’t make be restrain you!” she looked him dead in the eye, as Kieran walked in again “I’ll bet you she’ll do it, she seems the kinky type” Nia gasped “Sir!” Kieran couldn’t help but laugh as he sat down in a chair by his son’s bed “Didn’t think this was how I would see you again Malcolm, but you did always like to make an entrance
Malcolm

Malcolm

Point of no return Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Point of no return   Point of no return EmptyFre Okt 15, 2021 10:36 am

Hit by a car? Was she serious. He started laughing almost manic, shaking his head before she forced him back into the bed. Malcolm being anything but the type of person you would like to force down somewhere, was just about to transfer a bit of his injuries to the girl to make her stop holding him down, when his father broke the silence. It felt like ages, or for old beings like them, it wasn't really a long time. Malcolm sighed a bit, crossing his arms staying in the bed, not looking at his father. "For the love of god, you can't just go around saying that," Willson entered the room looking at the blushed girl who clearly hadn't expected the oldest warlock to act or say anything remotely like that. "My apologize for my brother's manic behavior and the old man who doesn't know what's appropriate to say," he looked at the doctor with a warm smile.

Malcolm looked from Willson to their father, "it runs in the family," Malcolm clicked his tongue a little bit, afterall his father had just made his own special entrance. "I was actually on my way to see you, but seems like someone was out on the road wanting to play bowling," he mumbled a little sitting a bit up, cursing at the bits of pain that seemed to annoy him. "Well I heard you've been walking all the way here from Russia, or I'm sorry you sailed some of the way," Willson raised his brow a little bit looking shortly at Malcolm's half torn up feet. "Walking is rather healthy for you, thank you very much," Malcolm looked back at his older brother. Willson looked back at the doctor, "you alright miss?" Willson asked looking towards the doctor. "Nia Lewis right? Yeah, Doctor Mitchell has been telling me a lot about you."
Ophelia

Ophelia

Humør : I'm just a demon that means well. Freelance for God, but do the work of Satan.
Antal indlæg : 117

Point of no return Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Point of no return   Point of no return EmptyFre Okt 15, 2021 11:08 am

Kieran shrugged looking up at his son as he told him off, well of course he would. Sometimes a father could wonder how his children could grow up and be so different from their parents. But then one could just look at his brother and see just how different some of his children were. Funnily enough he wasn’t thinking of Michelle, because when it came down to it. Those two and more in common that any of them would ever be able to admit.

Sometimes Nia would wish that she wasn’t so obviously unexperienced. She tried to hide her flaming cheeks as to make sure that Malcolm was probably attached to all his machines. Kieran pulled a looped smile and shook his head a little. “To be fair, it seems like your bowling ball is still in an induced coma” Kieran looked towards Nia to get a confirmation and she nodded “a reminder that even the smallest objects can be deadly when thrown around in a car” she told, not really explaining that something had lodged into Birdie’s side pressing down on her spine. It had been some operation for a person that at the first glance had looked quite okay.

It’s not healthy when feet look like that” Kieran sighed looking at the soles of his sons’ feet. To be fair, it could be worse, his son could have been killed in an accident like that, why he hadn’t. His brain started working, maybe the fairy had used her powers without thinking about it? He had felt the dark energy that roamed around her, and chaos energy really wasn’t something one should trifle with. It could cost dearly.

Nia looked up as the third guy talked to her, her eyes found his. They were, beautiful. She licked her lips giving him a half smile, somewhere along all of this she had clearly forgotten how to speak. “Hah, he did? Is it my muffins? I’m sure it’s my muffins” she clicked her tongue, she didn’t actually believe that Ash had spoken that much about her, nor that it was particular good things “for someone that grumpy he sure likes them” she laughed, how a bumpy ride those too had been on. And now, now he was one of the people she trusted the most. “Now” she leaned over looking into Malcolm’s eyes finding a small flashlight, checking his pupils to make sure that there wasn’t any brain damage “please stay in bed Mr. Jones, then it will be quicker before you can get out, and even though walking can be healthy I think your feet would be thanking you to stay off them for a while” she leaned back with a soft smile. Then she nodded towards Kieran that took a sip of his paper cup and then walked past Willson, she wasn’t sure what overcame her, but her hand placed for a moment on his lower arm, almost as to tell him that things would be okay. But something happened inside of her chest, like a pull. She felt how something around her vibrated and identified it as her powers. Just for a second, a small one it was like power radiated of the small person drawing out an illusion but just as quickly as it formed from her it pulled back in and she let go. “Sorry, it’s been some long days, don't hesitate to page me if there is anything you need” she looked an all of them with big eyes before she walked out. Kieran was still sitting with a light smirk on his lips “who would have known that someone so small could harbor so much power, quite interesting” he moved his fingers away from his temple, he had clearly been up to something. “Now, Malcolm, what brings you to Gaia?
Malcolm

Malcolm

Point of no return Empty
IndlægEmne: [color=#66CDAA]   Point of no return EmptyFre Okt 15, 2021 10:30 pm

A smile snuck up on Malcolm's lips by his father's words. That the bowling ball was still in a coma, she had gotten what she deserved then for not being more careful. "If they had been more careful, then there would have been no issue, and I would be sitting having my early grey tea by now," Malcolm complained, not really having any empathy for the person who had hit him with his car. Why would he? Malcolm pressed his brows together, not fond of Willson having an opinion on how his feet should look like. "I'm not empty-headed, I make sure to get rid of the wounds time to time - it would be no use if I ended up being unable to walk again. Then I would end up staying with one of you for the most time, and in the end, who would honestly be most upset about that, me or you?" Malcolm made a long point, looking over at his father with a bright smile. Now, Malcolm loved his father, he loved his brother there was no doubt about that, Malcolm was just very unusual. And with his power to transfer wounds from himself to others, was often how he made it through most the struggles in life that he impetuously encountered.

Willson chuckled a little, "yeah, if that is what makes most sense, then indeed the muffins," he replied with a cheekier smile. He knew very much that Ash tend to have a tougher skin and it took time to crawl  under it, Willson was just one of few who had seen Ash grow while Kieran had mentored him. "Oh well, he did always have a little sweet tooth, didn't he?" He looked towards his father shortly with a larger smile for a second before turning his attention back to the doctor. Malcolm turned his head towards the doctor taking a deeper and more annoying breath in, he just wanted to get out of here. "I would politely like to decline that suggestion," he knew he wasn't going anywhere, not with Willson and his father here.

Willson followed the movements of the doctor as she walked away from Malcolm, yeah it took more than a pretty doctor to convince his brother of anything. Malcolm had always been very much his own, always going with what he himself wanted instead of listening to the crowd. Willson kept his eyes on Nia as she placed a hand on his arm, lifting his brow just an inch. "Yes, we will keep an eye on him," he replied with a softer smile before watching her walk away. Breathing taking really. Willson then returned his head back to his father to the comment. "We all would, we just tend to forget," he replied a little lower before taking a deeper breath in before walking over to sit down by the window, looking outside for a brief moment. Malcolm breathed out looking at his father. "Family."
Kieran

Kieran

Humør : Well you see, the explanation is perfectly simple and scientific. It was because shut up. Shut up is why
Antal indlæg : 56

Point of no return Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Point of no return   Point of no return EmptyLør Okt 16, 2021 1:58 am

Family, huh?” Kieran gave his son a smile as he leaned back putting the paper cup on a table beside him. “Well, after meeting up with Killian, I was half turned around to walk straight back to Tibet myself” he breathed shaking his head a little. Of all the family reunions he had been having, this one would clearly be remembered. And not in a good way. For that he was also quite pleased with the fact that he only had four children left to care for, even though it hurt that two of them wasn’t around anymore. But with that many years of living, sadly one had to consider that it could happen. “But I’m glad to see you both” he made a small wink, before leaning more comfortable back into his chair. One leg over the other, and his hands folded together in his lap. He then looked towards Will and how he was looking outside the window. “Well, if you are going to look so mopey about it, how about just running after the pretty doctor and ask her to join you for a cup of coffee or something alike” he raised a brow as a teasing smile was on his lips. Very iconic Kieran Jones. “Because if she should be single, I would make myself believe it wouldn’t take very long before someone finally took the chance to swoop her off her feet, so, given how you too were ogling each other there might be something worth exploring” Kieran wasn’t really a man that hid behind words, he told it as he saw it. Plain and clear, without holding anything back. Mostly because it was so very fun to see peoples reactions when someone just didn’t held anything back.
Malcolm

Malcolm

Point of no return Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Point of no return   Point of no return EmptyTirs Okt 19, 2021 8:51 pm

Willson left a sigh. "I could have told you," Willson joked a little bit to himself, but mostly due to the fact that he kept in touch with Cassian time to time. Mostly also because Cassian was the one Willson found the most sane in their entire family, because it did tend to turn a bit chaotic when more than two Jones were in a room together. Willson nodded a bit to his father as he mentioned it was good to see them both. "Would say likewise, but the painkillers are making me see double, and that is not something I really like to see," Malcolm mumbled to himself but with a smile. Well, they did both know by now that everything that Malcolm said needed to be taken with a grand of salt, he rarely meant anything as harsh as it came out.

Willson looked at his father narrowing his eyes a little bit, "I wasn't -" he breathed out.  "You know what, I might just do that," he pointed towards his father. Malcolm escaping a laugh, "oh please, Willson gets a crush at every single pretty girl who smiles at him," Malcolm turned his head towards his father laughing a little bit. Willson taking a few fast steps towards his brother, willing to strangle him in his sleep. Who would by this second think these warlocks were over thousand of years old? But then out of the corner of his eye he saw someone walk by the door in a hurry, he turned his head, the entire expression of Willson's face changed. And he rushed towards the door, grabbing the door frame with his hand.  "Sophia?" He asked before letting go and walked closer to the doctor who for sure had looked like her.

"Sophia... Sophia... see, my point. Another pretty girl and out the door he goes!"
Kieran

Kieran

Humør : Well you see, the explanation is perfectly simple and scientific. It was because shut up. Shut up is why

Point of no return Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Point of no return   Point of no return EmptyTirs Okt 19, 2021 9:45 pm

Kieran had to hide his smile behind a well placed hand as Malcolm went after his older brother about his tendency to find his way towards pretty girls. To be fair, when living so long as they had it could be very easy to find the pleasure in the smaller things. Like pretty women and someone to warm the bed beside oneself. Kieran had been lucky for so many years, so twenty years alone had felt like an eternity but not long enough yet, if he had to be honest there was still a long way before he could ever find himself in a position where he could let anyone that close. Not meaning he couldn’t appreciate a beautiful looking woman.

His eyes went up as Willson suddenly breathed a name and walked towards the door. He shook his head alittle as he disappeared out of it and started following what had quite correctly looked like the redhaired fallen angel that his son had been having a relationship before they had broken it off. “Some of the pretty girls you just never forget, what about you Malcolm, no pretty girl that you can win over with some sympathy points now that you are lying there looking a little worse for wear, or at least more than you usually do?” Kieran smirked looking towards his son that always had something sarcastic to send right back at the person speaking.

-

Sophia heard his voice, hell she had even felt his aura when walking past the room on her way to Ash to talk about a case that had crossed both the Pediatric and trauma department. But she kept on walking towards her goal, but when she tried to make sure that he hadn’t followed her she caught his eyes. Well now he did know that it was her. “Shit” she mumbled, and turned around, walking backwards “Willson” she acknowledge that she knew him before she turned around once more and kept walking.
Malcolm

Malcolm

Point of no return Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Point of no return   Point of no return EmptyOns Okt 20, 2021 7:12 pm

"Are you serious? You think after Willson and uncle Killian- even Oliver perhaps -  that there is anyone left for the rest of us?" Malcolm asked his father rather serious, well of course it wasn't true. Malcolm had been in love before and had married a few times but nothing that really lasted long enough, perhaps because Malcolm could be challenging and because people got boring over time. "Nah you know, I'm fine not chasing around after anyone," he pointed out with a very confident nod. Malcolm scratched his forehead a little bit before looking over at his father again, "but what are you doing here? Waiting to see how much of a family scandal that are going to unfold?" He chuckled a little bit. Now to be fair he had just mentioned the drama - after some drama a scandal wasn't hard to miss.

-

He had not expected to see her here. So, when she turned around saying his name it was when it became clear to him. Well, things had once worked out between them, at least till it didn't and then after that, things had just run out with the tide. "Hey," he walked closer towards her looking shortly back behind him before turning his eyes to her again. "Wha- You work here? I didn't expect to see you here," he added scratching the back of his head a little bit. He followed her despite it looking like she would rather get away from him.
Kieran

Kieran

Point of no return Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Point of no return   Point of no return EmptyTors Okt 21, 2021 2:08 pm

Kieran had to fold his lips together not to start laughing about the comment about Killian and Willson taking all of the pretty girls “Somehow I think that the worst of all those three are Oliver, given just how young he is compared to the rest of us, and I’m sure that there is plenty of pretty women out there that would love to be with you, you just get to bored with them to quickly” Kieran calmly said, he looked up as Malcolm asked what he was doing here, he shrugged a little. “Just felt like I needed to get down from the mountain and reconnect with humanity again, and it seemed like Killian needed to talk over some few things, should have known it would just end in chaos” he looked towards his son, now Kieran had always taken bride in all his kids were quite old and didn’t really need a parent to look over their shoulder anymore. “Where your mother and I bad parents?” he asked pressing his brows together, not looking for sympathy nor a pat on the back. He had just thought about it, and now that he had the chance he might as well ask.

-

Sophia took a deep breath in, as he kept walking after her. Not only that he asked what he was doing here. She turned around and looked him with her deep swamp green eyes. “I work here yes, now, if you excuse me, I have something to take care off, goodbye Willson” she breathed turning around to walk away once again. She could feel how this meeting was almost choking her. Pushing down on her stomach, why was he even here? She had moved from America just to get away from him. And America was a big country, lots of places to hide. But she had chosen a completely different country, which of course hadn’t worked either.
Malcolm

Malcolm

Point of no return Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Point of no return   Point of no return EmptyTors Okt 21, 2021 2:33 pm

Malcolm made a small grimace, he wasn't wrong per se, Malcolm just hadn't found anyone who could keep up with him - at least that was his excuse. He listened in, pulling a small smile by the reminder of his father had lived in the mountain, but wanting to connect with humanity again, "I can recommend the walk from Russia to Spain, it's very freeing - seeing just enough of humanity to not get tired of them," he pointed out with a little wink. Malcolm wasn't surprised by the chaos, there was a reason why he kept to himself, and mostly stayed close to his siblings and their parents, and now father. Well, after the accident they hadn't really stayed close, it seemed like they had needed to cope in their own ways, and Malcolm's already sharp tongue had only gotten sharper over the years. Where your mother and I bad parents? Malcolm pressed his brows a bit together looking towards his father. "No, I've seen bad parents - you two didn't fill in the criteria -" he pointed out on his next exhale. "You really think I would still talk to you after so many years if so? Unless I have some daddy issues that I'm not aware of," he pressed his brows together, "nah I'm pretty sure its all okay."  

-

He stopped following her as she turned around telling him goodbye, Willson took a deeper breath in and breathed out. He just watched her walk away, folding his lips a little bit together. It was weird seeing her here, he didn't even have a chance to tell her that he had just been transferred to this hospital as well. That would have to wait then. Willson finally took a deeper breath in again, and turned around to go find his brother's room again.
Kieran

Kieran

Point of no return Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Point of no return   Point of no return EmptyTors Okt 21, 2021 2:49 pm

Kieran just rolled his eyes as his son talked about walking from Russia to Spain. But whatever helped you, right? Not that it sounded like a rather good coping mechanism. But Kieran decided not to comment on it. Instead, he just listened as Malcolm talked about not seeing them as bad parents, as he had seen them. Well, the thing was, he didn’t think his brother was a bad parent either, but what he had seen today. Boy, that had been one bad decision after the other. “Well, I’m not taking credit for you being a little mental, because you decided to walk from Russia to Spain to escape whatever is going on in that brain of yours” Kieran pointed out and looked towards Willson that stepped back into the room.

So, did you find the lovely Sophia, or Doctor Lewis?” he asked, raising a brow when he saw the face that Willson had, well that looked complicated. “That good huh” Kieran chuckled and stood up. He breathed out for a second “Well, I’ll get myself a cup of tea, and something to read in, anything you want Malcolm? Willson?” he asked looking at both his son before nodding and walked out to go down to the hospital shop to get something to spend the time on. Even though Malcolm was hell bend set on going, he would make sure he spent the time he needed in the hospital bed. He looked at Sophia that came around a corner whipping away tears. A small sigh left Kieran as he saw her leave and walked down a set of stairs. Somehow his sons really knew how to make women fall head over heels for them. But always ended up not making it to the finish line. And here he thought he had set such a beautiful example. Being with his wife for so many years. Well, maybe one day.
Sponsoreret inhold

Point of no return Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Point of no return   Point of no return Empty

Point of no return
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Point of no return - Marlie
» The lost return home