Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Built for Error

Go down 
3 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Mariella

Mariella

Humør : 'While being in darkness I didn’t search for the light, I became one.'
Antal indlæg : 1007

Built for Error - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Built for Error   Built for Error - Page 2 EmptyLør Feb 05, 2022 10:35 pm

"I know," she replied and took a slightly deeper breath in. "The next time you see someone, anyone who could use an extra hand. You help them, that way it will be fair more worth than anything else you could give me," Mariella replied honestly. She didn't need money or anything really for him to repay, she didn't even need him to repay her, but the matter of a nice gesture to someone else who could be in need of help - that was just a matter of being kind, now wasn't it?

Then she listened to his reply to her question about how he felt. She narrowed her eyes a little bit, "perhaps you are trying to hard. Now, I cannot say that I understand the things you are going through, far from. But sometimes when we try to control a situation too much, its when it actually begins to control us instead," she didn't expect for it to make sense to him, who could expect someone to understand how his whole world had been changed around. "I reckon now you have gotten some food, you should get some rest and I will get in contact with my sister, how about that? Maybe some things will return to you in a dream?"
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Lance

Lance

Humør : Truth is a funny thing
Antal indlæg : 43

IndlægEmne: Sv: Built for Error   Built for Error - Page 2 EmptySøn Feb 06, 2022 1:44 am

As she answered his question he nodded, maybe she was right maybe just the idea of him, becoming a better person, would be enough in the long run and him helping other people who where as lost as him. He then listens to her advice without saying anything just letting her do it, as he listen to her ideas. It made kind of sense, he had to stop trying to force himself to remember, he just had too since like she said it would control him in the end.

His eyes then meet hers again, as she mention it. He then heard her next words, she was probably right getting som sleep relax or at least try not to get overwhelmed with every kind of past he had.

“Yeah, that sounds like a plan Mariella.” The answer was clearly a bit more comforting, for himself this time just accepting his Loat and letting people like this fairy help him.

He then sat the coffee down and took the last bite of the sandwich. Before he looked at her, “thanks for the food and coffee it was nice.” He added before he moved into the room with the felt beds again not laying down in them, but just sitting up against the wall closing his eyes and then trying to make his mind empty not, that it was even, and option but if he could at least forget them for a time, he would feel so much better.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Built for Error   Built for Error - Page 2 EmptyLør Feb 12, 2022 2:37 pm

She nodded a little bit as he once again thanked her, this time for the food and coffee, thought it was the least she could do for someone in his condition. Then he left her alone, her eyes followed him. Not that it made her head more quiet that he went a little bit away, she was still able to harvest all the chaos and confusion in his mind, feeling every single bit of frustration going through him. But she let him be for a moment while getting upstairs with the dishes, and calling her sister to ask for help. And well. Ayah had been around a while longer than Mariella had, she knew more stuff, had maybe seen cases like this before. It wasn't like memory loss was a thing listed on her chaotic life, or other than Juniper's of course.

Mariella headed downstairs again, wondered a bit around, giving him his space while she waited for Ayah to arrive or text her at least that she was at the bakery so she could get her.
Lance

Lance

IndlægEmne: Sv: Built for Error   Built for Error - Page 2 EmptyLør Feb 12, 2022 2:52 pm

Lance could feel how more memories seemed to pop up , making he grab his head in agony. The pictures the names. Everything it was too much for him. He threw himself at the ground, trying by hammering his head against the wall clearly hoping, that he somehow could make all those voices and pictures just vanish.

He just wanted to forget everything. His eyes were closed as he cursed and in the end place himself up against the side of the bed again, why was this happening he just wanted to forget everything. But it was like the more he tried taking control the stronger the pictures and emotions became.

He then tried to just close his eyes hoping for his pictures to vanish from his mind, but it did not happen. They where not as strong now, because they just had pushed themselves trough his mind palace.

He just wanted it to end, maybe by dying, if that worked right. Not that he was smart enough to know, that it would become worse if he did that.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Built for Error   Built for Error - Page 2 EmptyTors Feb 17, 2022 5:43 am

Mariella could feel her jaw tightened by the strong emotions washing over him, like someone stabbing with knives all over her skin, so she grabbed the counter shortly and took a deeper breath in. Now, hadn't it been for the whole series of events that had happened the previous month she would possibly not have found herself pushed around by his emotions and yet, it was hard not to. Mariella let go of the counter, looking down at where a burned print of her hands now were from hands had been placed. Then exhaling as her phone gave off an sound of a text from Ayah that she was here. Now it wasn't like Mariella knew her sister that well, they had only known each other for a month or so, but they had gotten rather close over that time, then again it was rare that Ella didn't get along with someone, and Ayah was easy to talk to.

She walked back upstairs to fill Ayah in on the whole weird situation they were in, and Ayah followed her downstairs looking around the space her younger sister seemed to have found, she could ask questions about that later. "So, you are saying memory loss? Seems like we get a greater deal of those these days huh," Ayah mumbled a little before following Mariella to the room where Crow had sat down to collect himself, or at least try. Ayah pressed her brows a bit together, because she was very sure that she knew this person. Or at least at some point in her life had known him. "Hey, I'm Ayah -" she presented herself with a warmer smile.
Lance

Lance

IndlægEmne: Sv: Built for Error   Built for Error - Page 2 EmptyLør Feb 19, 2022 2:18 am

As he heard footsteps, his eyes widened hearing the voice to, was a blessing, so it could kick him out from the area. He looked up when the new woman presented herself as Ayah. As soon as he heard the name it felt like he became at ease for a moment before he screamed out in agony yet again.

“The pictures won’t stop they keep coming towards me I can put my guard down, because as soon as I do it, the pain will be there.” He whispered before he looked up at Ayah, who had present herself. It was like his mind was shattered having all these past lives, or pictures of other lives was enough to break most people.

Maybe it was just how his life was, a pain and suffering you would, never want even your worst enemy to have, this on them. He then closes his eyes trying to balance his body, so the screams would not appear again, if anyone looked at him now, they would quickly notice how his body was shaking, from what had just happened.

As the body seem to relax, he finally tried to get himself so, he would be able to maybe not be a burden for the two women. His eyes then meet the woman called Ayahs, where it seemed like for a moment his body, was cooled down. His eyes then looked to Mariella.

As he struggle to find words, “i am truly sorry for anything I have put you too out for, with not really knowing anything and the way my… yeah my … and body is.” He added looking at them both.
Ayah

Ayah

Humør : “How many times have you typed “I’m fine.” with shaky fingertips and bloodshot eyes?”
Antal indlæg : 133

IndlægEmne: Sv: Built for Error   Built for Error - Page 2 EmptyLør Feb 19, 2022 7:58 pm

Ayah was very sure that she had seen him before, but in the world of shadowselves and magic - one could never really know. But Mariella knew, because it was the way his mind felt calmer for a second, like he recognized something, then the scream that was on the edge of making her scream. "It's alright, it's alright," Ayah expressed looking from the werewolf then to Mariella. "You go outside and take a breather, I got this," Ayah looked at her younger sister who more or less looked like someone who was boiling up, so Mariella nodded and headed out of the room shortly before he apologized, had shaken her head as it was alright. But right now she did really need some fresh air. "Lance Garnier, does that name ring any bell to you?" Ayah asked a bit more curious. "Your mind is breaking trying to recall your lost memories, and your body aches because you can't really erase anything from it - and the first few days will be the worst, Mariella just went to get some air. She can be a bit overwhelmed by intense emotions if she isn't prepared," Ayah informed Lance with a warmer smile.
Lance

Lance

IndlægEmne: Sv: Built for Error   Built for Error - Page 2 EmptyTirs Feb 22, 2022 9:14 pm

When the other fairy said it was all right he tried, not making any scene. Even though they all knew it hurt him like a hit by a truck. His eyes then looked up at her the other woman, who was named Ayah. His eyes investigated hers as his mind got a brick a name, a name he had seen before and now it made him calm. He looked at the woman in front of him,

“Lance who was he.” He asked looking at her confused even though his mind, understood a little it still made him confused, but the name Lance rang a bell.

“Who was Lance Garnier, to you Ayah?” He asked interested in figure out, what this name had of meaning the name rang a little bell and made him not react on all the different parts of his brain but just the name Lance. When she told him about why he experienced the pain and why it seemed like the fairy who had helped him before, got affected by it. He nodded trying to say he understood even if he was confused.

Then the pain hit him again, making him close his eyes and scream in agony. “Pls make it stop.” He cried out hoping that Ayah would just kill him, and make this go over.
Ayah

Ayah

Humør : “How many times have you typed “I’m fine.” with shaky fingertips and bloodshot eyes?”

IndlægEmne: Sv: Built for Error   Built for Error - Page 2 EmptyLør Feb 26, 2022 5:48 pm

Ayah had dealt with various of people before, people who had woken up from comas and had no idea where they were or had suffered from short term memory loss. She had seen people repressing their memories and identities after war scenes or traumatic events. "He was a friend of mine," she replied with a rather clear yet soothing voice. Then walking closer towards him, seeing how his eyes reacted to her being there, his pupils. Pain. She could hear how it vibrated in his scream, how much he was suffering from the aches in his mind.  Ayah walked over and sat down by his side and took his hand, giving it a soft squeeze. "Breathe," she took a deeper breath in, before using her air magic to help him remember to breath, hopefully calming him down. This was how she would try to make it stop, she couldn't take pain away. She couldn't.

She also knew that if he was meant to remember it would come back to him, and once it did it would be over. It just needed to settle. Ayah couldn't tell him when or how much better it would get, first he needed to be able to see clear and through out the pain.
Lance

Lance

IndlægEmne: Sv: Built for Error   Built for Error - Page 2 EmptyOns Mar 16, 2022 8:11 pm

The pain was like a knife cutting into his very head, as he heard her voice again, asking him to breath it was like a calm but then the storm hit again. As she was using her ability with air to help him breath trough this sorcery. His eyes finally could be kept fixed on someone, as he sat there with Ayah in front of him and helping him breath it was like a blessing the voice seem to get less and less, with the flashbacks and so on seeing his deaths again and again hearing voice calling him with different titles and names. He then looked at her trying to place her name, even if she had said it before. The voices were like whispers now, or completely gone.

He did not really know, “Thanks Ayah.” He said as he then looked at her, trying to give a little smile. “I do not want to be any trouble for you or your sister, you have helped me, so much.” He stated looking at, the one in front of him.

He then took a deep breath, before he talked about how he had felt this, “It was like a over a million shouting at me, gunshots swords cling, I just want all this to be gone, or at least learn to control it, so pls Ayah can you in any way help me?” He asked looking up at her hoping for some miracle or something from her.
Ayah

Ayah

IndlægEmne: Sv: Built for Error   Built for Error - Page 2 EmptySøn Mar 20, 2022 7:41 am

Ayah took a sharper and more collected breath in and nodded a little. "I assure you, it's no trouble," she gave him a small yet assuring smile. Ayah still needed to ask Mariella some deeper questions about how she had found the man and so on, and think about what would be wisest to do before taking another step. Then he opened a little bit more up about how he was feeling. The pain he was going through, Ayah nodded a little bit. It sounded like a time of war. She had watched a few wars from the sideline to help tend the wounded. Because Ayah just hated sitting by doing nothing. I just want all this to be gone, or at least try to control it - she understood that. Ayah had experienced waves of different sort of pains and horrors out her life. She understood that there were times where you just wanted to go bury yourself in a dark hole and never come out. Just let death take you somewhere else, hopefully to a place of peace were you could finally rest. But, there was always someone to fight for, yourself included. "It seems like you are experiencing some sort of memory loss, caused by either a traumatic event - missing time, I hate to ask you this, but you remember anything about death? Any indication in your body telling you something about you having died?" Ayah simply asked because she knew of people even werewolves who could come back after they died. In different ways, but she knew a few variations. But it would explain the missing time, the flashbacks, the panic attacks. "I will help you."
Lance

Lance

IndlægEmne: Sv: Built for Error   Built for Error - Page 2 EmptyTors Mar 24, 2022 7:04 pm

When the woman Ayah asked him about if he remember anything he looked horific at her, " i  have scars." He then pulled his shirt down so she could see some of the scars from former deaths being guns knifes ect.

" I see memories from other deaths and its like i relive them whenever i get those panic attacks."

He stated looking at her with wide eyes, "but thats all i dont know why this torment is put on me, i just know it makes my body react like this, it seems like i am just living a nightmare all the time." He stated looking in her eyes, he then could feel how his memories and the voices from them slowly became louder in his mind as they starte to speak about it.
//afsluttet efter aftale med emnepartner//
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Built for Error   Built for Error - Page 2 Empty

Built for Error
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» Walls were built to keep us safe until they're crashin down