Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Before and After

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Natasha

Natasha

Humør : my mom is really that bitch and i’m that bitch jr.
Antal indlæg : 58

Before and After Empty
IndlægEmne: Before and After   Before and After EmptyFre Sep 24, 2021 9:22 pm

LOCATION the west parts of the woods
DATE 10th of October 2021
TIME noon
ATTIRE Link
TOPIC FOR @Deacon

After a month of intense practice and learning to at least control herself a little bit, Natasha had made it out to the woods to clear her mind. Besides, the woods were a perfect place to practice control as well, but clearing her head was mostly needed. It was out here she had caught a scent after she had entered the western parts of the forest, living in Grounds of Lily the walk hadn't been that far even though she had been out for hours. The scent dragged her in, it was familiar and still not at the same time. Her hazel eyes scanned the area she stepped into it seemed to be pack territory, so she stopped. Natasha had said taken place in Damian and Melanie's pack, going into another alpha's territory wasn't really a good idea. But something was different, she knew the scent, she had been close to it before. And then shoe dropped and she realized just who was living here. Deacon. She hadn't seen him since he had agreed to turn her, but to be frank, her life had been turned upside down. Natasha took a deeper breath in, trying to figure out if she should turn around and get the hell out of there before he realized she was here, or just simply, go with it.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Deacon
Alfa
Deacon

Antal indlæg : 65

Before and After Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Before and After   Before and After EmptyFre Sep 24, 2021 9:42 pm

outfit

The day had been going well, he had been dealing with the pack and having some time with the next generation of werewolves. After he had helped them with some movements, so they could protect themselves against any threats. He then started to move towards his home, before a smell seemed to get near the packs area, he showed the kids away and asked them to help around the pack or just have fun and practice fighting against each other. He looked around before he would start to move towards the scent he had, had the scent before that was when he was in Russia, to look for other people who had been trying to find the pack.

As he finally arrived to the placed, he looked around seeing a woman standing here. He then narrowed his eyes, looking towards the woman who stood right in front of the territory of his pack.
“Can I help you?” He asked looking towards her.
Natasha

Natasha

Before and After Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Before and After   Before and After EmptyLør Sep 25, 2021 7:53 am

Can I help you? The she wolf raised her brow as she saw him. It was Deacon, the werewolf she had gotten to turn her back in the end of June. "Oh hey Natasha, I'm thrilled to see you again, how are you? I'm great thank you so very much for your concern," she replied crossing her arms over her body as she looked at him, she didn't put the brow down. Then she shook her head a little bit at herself, Natasha knew most people hated her attitude, she did too - to a point at least, she just couldn't help anything but put up the front. "You can't help me more than you already have done, I just caught the scent of your pack and ended up here - by no means, I wasn't planning on trespassing," she added with a small grimace, which was the truth. "Can I help you?" She repeated the question back to him, and dared taking a step forward while keeping her eyes locked on his.
Deacon
Alfa
Deacon

Before and After Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Before and After   Before and After EmptyLør Sep 25, 2021 11:22 am

As he saw the woman who stood in front of him, his eyes scanned her and her body language. Looking for some sort of guide, as she presented herself the last pieces started to fall into place. “oh now it makes sense Nat its great to see you, but what are you really doing here, if I cant help you anymore.” The werewolf asked, as he saw her move closer to the line, it felt threating for his pack in som way, so instead of stooping up and being on his site he moved up, until he was right outside the line being inches away from the woman he had turned.

“You look well for someone there has been a werewolf for a short amount of time but want you can help me with. idk. another thing are you trying to just get a reaction for having a reason to fight me.” He then asked sending her a little wink, with his left eye. “ or is there another reason you followed the scent.” He asked openly, he could feel the tension his body made, when he was close to this Russian girl again.
Natasha

Natasha

Before and After Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Before and After   Before and After EmptyLør Sep 25, 2021 12:04 pm

He didn't have the best memory, according to her at least, then again, it wasn't like they had known each other quite well in the past. However, the second he used her nickname she was rather sure he recalled just who she was. He stood in front of her, only inches away from him. Did he feel threatened? Then again, it wasn't called a day unless she had threatened someone, but jokes aside, she wasn't here to cause trouble. Natasha lived by dancing on the edges, she had always been a dare devil, but she would admit that it had gotten rather chaotic over the last few years. There was just some people, after you lost them it felt like losing a part of yourself too and that part had neve returned to her. And right now, to this day, she didn't feel like she had anything to lose. "I look well, that's a first, fine observation," she replied back a bit snarkier. She wasn't well, even if her nice and find attitude did remarkable of keeping her appear that way.

"Aw, are you composing that I am a threat to you?" Natasha tilted her head a little to the side, looking at how he winked at her, making her click her tongue a little bit, lifting both her brows a little. "Well, they do say curiosity killed the cat," she pointed out while tilting her head to the other side, "but satisfaction brought it back - so I guess I was just curious. So many different scents to get used to now," she replied back with a tender chuckle.
Deacon
Alfa
Deacon

Before and After Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Before and After   Before and After EmptyLør Sep 25, 2021 12:23 pm

When she commented on his first observation, he could not help but laugh, a little, it was more a light chuckle than anything. “Yeah, I mean seems, like it would be the most open thing to commented since I did not remember you at first, how I could forget the look of such a beautiful girl not to mention, remember her scent might tell a lot about me.” He added he could hear her snarky part in her voice, but his reaction was none the less true.

When she asked if he was afraid of her, he Shaked his head, “nah more afraid for my pack’s safety, so I wanted to make sure no one from who was not from the pack and a threat, would not come in, and scared the small pups. “He then said as he looked at her again, when she made the comparison of her curiosity killed the cat, “good thing we are not in family with the cats then right.”

He threw the words, right back, “satisfaction brought it back, that’s interesting way to put it, have you gotten enough satisfaction, or are you looking for something more, if so, we might be able to figure something out Nat.” He said in a cheeky manner, before he turned his head to the left side. It was like his wolf side was looking her up seeing, how she would tic but also giving back to her in the same vibe his side had sensed.
Natasha

Natasha

Before and After Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Before and After   Before and After EmptyLør Sep 25, 2021 1:34 pm

Natasha snorted a bit, she had met him back in in her early twenties when he had saved her from a very unfortunate scene. They had met more than once, a little offended was she that he claimed he hadn't remembered her till she had spoken her name. "It sure does tell me a thing or two about you, but you for one made an impression as well, like a stone in my shoe," she replied as she rolled her eyes a bit of him. "However, I bet you say the same thing to all the girls you met, or am I wrong about that?" She asked raising her right brow once again, keeping her arms crossed.

He was afraid for his pack, which she understood, at least most of the way down the road. Her temper was a wild little thing, not for kids to play with. Natasha would never harm a kid, it was against her morals, but he of course couldn't know that. He threw her words back at her, twisting them, making her narrow her eyes a little bit. "I'm never satisfied," she replied back to him with a lower voice, keeping her eyes locked with his. "What makes you think, you can do anything about that?" She asked as she clicked her tongue a little.
Deacon
Alfa
Deacon

Before and After Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Before and After   Before and After EmptyLør Sep 25, 2021 1:57 pm

When Nat answered him, he coughs a bit, when she said he made and impression like a stone in her shoe, he had turned her on her wish. So why was he the bad guy there, then again, she did have that sassy attitude when they first meet.

So again, he had been a little bit mean in the way he had remembered her, when she said that she bet he had said that to all girls he had meet he could not help but chuckle. “I can tell you Nat that isn’t the case, most girls I don’t even let into my life or do what they ask for, it’s a very slippery slope in that sense, so you are actually wrong about that part.” He said as he looked at Natasha,

“I mean I would probably if I had a more trusting nature, but I don’t.” He added looking at her again when she then commented on that she was never satisfied. His eyes meet hers shortly, when she then commented on, what made him think he could do anything about it he smiled,

“I mean there is no real answer for that, but I am welcome to give it a try Natasha.” He said as he leaned his head closer to hers so they where slow inches from touching each other’s noses with the others, before he gave a wink and back his head a bit back.
Natasha

Natasha

Before and After Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Before and After   Before and After EmptyLør Sep 25, 2021 2:18 pm

The she-wolf licked her lips as he leaned closer to her, feeling his breath dance along side her skin, it made her stop for a while keeping her eyes still locked on his. He stopped there for a moment, a moment that seemed dragged out to hours, but she didn't flinch, didn't move a muscle till he moved his head a little back. Natasha slowly breathed out, leaning her head a little closer to his as he had done, feeling how her lips were inches from his when she pulled slowly back. "If you thought I would be that easy, jokes on you," she whispered with a chuckle before she took a step back. "Come one De, you should know better than that," Natasha added releasing her arms from the fold around her body and out to the side. She wasn't going to just fall into his spider-web, it wasn't that easy. "I'm not here to harm your precious little pups, is it so hard to believe that I'm just here because fate wanted me here?" She asked pressing her brows a little bit together, taking a further step back before turning around, she lifted her hand up to her chin letting her index finger tab thoughtfully on it. "Oh wait, maybe I'm a spy from another pack, here to gather information about you, see that would be cool," she chuckled delighted. That could actually be the case, but it didn't seem like her alpha needed that kind of entail. Damian already knew he was better and stronger than any of the other alphas here, he surely didn't need for her to gather information about them.
Deacon
Alfa
Deacon

Before and After Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Before and After   Before and After EmptyLør Sep 25, 2021 3:03 pm

After his movement she started to move closer to his face, his eyes were still fixed on her, as she got just as close to his face as he had been to hers. His eyes locked with hers yet again, the breathing from her was like a breeze over his face. An then it ended as she backed away, from his face slowly and she talked

. “Never said you would be, and I mean that’s what I like about you.” He added before he would listen to her next set of words, that he could answer when she called him De he rolled his eyes-only person, who had ever called him that was her, and he would not stop that Dec was more common used. When she said she was not there for hurting his pups and his pack, he looked at her sending her a little smile,

“I do not believe that the whole thing with fate, though never really believed in fate, it’s a bit too far out from me. “he said as he looked at her as she turned around as always, even from the other side, that woman looked great, the next set of words, he heard, but his mind was somewhere else. Having that nice view to her, ass and her back, was enough to make him a bit confused.

“Oh, if that was the case, you do know I would not be able to let you leave if you where a spy.”
He added looking at her again, he then slowly started to move towards, her his wolf wanted her, it was not something Deacons human side had control over. As he then got to her, he grabbed her around the waist and turned her around. “So are you a spy?” He asked as he gave out a playful growled.
Natasha

Natasha

Before and After Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Before and After   Before and After EmptyLør Sep 25, 2021 7:55 pm

She chuckled a little, Natasha believed in fate up to a point. Not that she liked fate, fate was a pain in the ass, but she believed in it. Some things were just meant to happen. His response to her being a spy, made her laugh a little. He tried to play the game, a game of no rules and yet, he didn't know just what game she was playing. Natasha could he him come closer towards her, yet she didn't turn around. She was grabbed around her waist and turned around, letting the palms of her hands find his shoulders to stabilize. "No," she replied with a lower voice, letting her hands wander from his shoulders over his arms, to grab around his wrists, and push his hands off her. "You can look, but don't touch," she replied letting go of his arms, before she took a step further back, not taking her eyes of him. "Some of you alpha's are so greedy," she addressed licking her lips, shaking her head briefly. "It's still not going to be that easy Viyebnutsa," (show off) she took a slightly deeper breath in then took a few more steps back crossing her arms a bit again. Her husband was killed less than five months ago, it wasn't like she was out here to get into a new relationship, she didn't really care about anything though, not till she could get her son back.
Deacon
Alfa
Deacon

Before and After Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Before and After   Before and After EmptyLør Sep 25, 2021 8:18 pm

When he had turned around and felt her hands on his arms to push him away, he decided to go with it. He then heard her no, and that he could only look but not touch, “guessing I need to earn the right for that privilege, being able to touch you now Nat I will accept that, “ this was also his respond to her calling most Alpha greedy, maybe a way to show it to say the least. When she then said a Russian word, he was not sure, what she meant, but then again, in the tone it seemed like something pooped up in his memories for the time he was in Russia.

“Fair enough let me know, how I can start to earn the right mi noche.”
(my night) The reason he used this name was maybe because of her normal nickname Nat, he then leaned backed away a little to give her a little room, before his eyes meet hers again, waiting for anything.

“so what are you doing in Gaia anyway Nat, surprised you left Russia if I have to be honest.”
He added sending her a gentle but calm smile. But of the conversation did, have a postive vibe coming from him though, if not everything.
Natasha

Natasha

Before and After Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Before and After   Before and After EmptySøn Sep 26, 2021 2:27 pm

Natasha took a deeper breath in and breathed out while rolling here eyes a little. "Who said you would ever earn that privilege?" She asked while tilting her head a little bit. She narrowed her eyes a little bit. She didn't even have time for these games, she had to get back home to her son, and fooling around with another alpha wasn't really on her to do list. Gracefully she lifted her left brow a bit further by the word in his sentence she didn't understand, so she just chose to dismiss it - after all she had just done the same. The answer to his next question was actually rather simple, there was one major reason why she had made it to Gaia, and it had been the matter of family - still was. "Family stuff," she replied with a small lift on her right shoulder. "My sister moved here, so I'm here to visit her and her boyfriend," she added and took a deeper breath in. "I could ask you the same thing? I didn't expect to see you around these corners of the world?" Natasha placed had hand on her hips, having more of the weight on her left leg. She was curious why so many packs had made the choice to settle in these woods. These packs seemed so small and delicate next to what Damian had told her about his. Then again, what else was to expect from the first alpha other than he was superior to the others? "I'm here with my son, so I don't really have much time to chat before I have to return to him."
Deacon
Alfa
Deacon

Before and After Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Before and After   Before and After EmptySøn Sep 26, 2021 3:11 pm

“fate.” He joked sending her light smile, before he then listens to what, had brought her here. Family it made sense if you were on the right foot with your family. Personally, Deacon had never forgiven his parents for what, they did to his older brother giving him to the cartel still had a bad taste in his mouth, and not protecting their own pack like they should have. So when Deacon had been old enough he had fled Mexico, only to be caught by the American government, he then had made a deal with them trough shin to get his pack to a safe place, funny how it should be Gaia of all places.

It was first after she had said she had been here to visit her and her boyfriend, that it came back. “ It’s a long story the pack has been here longer than me, I did what I did in Russia and who knows where else to get help for my packs safety, so we would not deal with the past.”

He added before he looked at her, when she said she did not have that much time to chat he gave a nod. “ If you want Nat, we can go into the city, and grab something to drink, while you move back to your son, it is up too you so yeah.” He then added as he looked at her where after sent her a light smile, “ I wont touch unless you think I have earned it.” He said as he held his arms up.
Natasha

Natasha

Before and After Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Before and After   Before and After EmptyFre Okt 01, 2021 1:31 pm

The pack was located here, it made sense he had sought to get back here, collecting members across the world - why Russia? It was a question for another day. Well, she could put in her mind that most Russians lived with a nothing to lose mentality. Also getting out of debt, she understood that too, but she didn't make a comment. But only a slight nod to confirm she understod. "Well I don't think alcohol and reconnecting with my two year old is a great mix," she pointed out while licking her lips in a small chuckle. Also, she didn't really live on her own with Luka. "It's not about earning, it's about respect and manners," she replied tilting her head a little bit to the side. "I think it's best if we don't," she said honestly. Either way it wasn't time for fun and games, playing pretend. "But now I know where I can find you," she pointed out moving her head a little bit to the other side.
Deacon
Alfa
Deacon

Before and After Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Before and After   Before and After EmptyFre Okt 01, 2021 3:12 pm

When Nat answered him, with the drinking part his eye brown got raised, “you do know I did not mean drinking as in alcohol right, I more meant something to drink.” He said looking at her a bit confused, of how she just had thought that in the start. When she said it was not about earning, he nodded, the earning part was just his own way of telling her, that it also was about respect and manners.

“well I mean that was also, what I mean when I said I needed to earn it, it was probably said the wrong way, but yeah I get it.” He added as he sent her a light smile, maybe this was just his own way to get around, whatever they dealt with, when she said she knew where she could find him again, he could not help but chuckled a bit she was not wrong, “well I mean my scent seemed to be enough for you, so don’t see what else you would need to find me.” He then said looking at her with a charming smile, “like that does seem to be enough no ?”

He asked as they stood there in the clearing on the outskirts of his own territory, it was not because he was not thinking about letting her see, the place, but since he had acted as a spy he was not that filled with trust even for the one he had turned.  “How are you getting on with, your instincts as a werewolf, since I was not there to help, because other things, not to mention all the other things Nat” He asked looking at her, it was very interested in, how she had learn to control her wolf, she had been a human before after all.
//closed//
Sponsoreret inhold

Before and After Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Before and After   Before and After Empty

Before and After
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VII :: Skoven :: Vest-
Gå til: