Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Truths Revealed [cw]

Go down 
4 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Rogue
Ledere
Rogue

Antal indlæg : 31

Truths Revealed [cw] - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Truths Revealed [cw]   Truths Revealed [cw] - Page 2 EmptyLør Jun 04, 2022 3:46 pm

Rogue never moved her eyes from the woman sitting on the couch, Elena Ahlers, Eris Clarke, and Paisley Priest. The girl had many names and an unknown life that was little known to anyone but her; it was funny that she didn’t even recognise her former employee, but then again, Rogue hadn’t looked like the woman standing in the doorway hearing the rain come down behind her. If Rogue would have had it her way, she would have gotten one of her and Killian’s children; she had even hoped that Calvin and Eris would have gotten an offspring; what an interesting child that would have been, but now she had a binding contract with Calvin, and his genes alone would give a promising follower, she was sure.
A small chuckle left the dark-haired woman as she saw the female demon almost flinch at the words that left Calvin’s mouth; she stayed for a moment, watching how she was looking straight ahead as if nothing was going on behind that pale head of hers. Only the Valkyrie knew better, everything was happening, and it wouldn’t be long before dots would start to form. She turned around and left the door open as she walked to the car with Calvin; as he went to put in his luggage, she opened the front seat and sat inside the somewhat larger pickup truck, she would have taken a more discreet car, but with the last-minute changes, she had to take a vehicle that could get her through the woods quickly.
The engine was already running as the demon placed himself in the passenger seat, and a soft chuckle left her when he asked if they would like him. “Hon, this isn’t a popularity contest; we are here to make the world a better place, not win awards or have people like us”, she hummed before putting the car in back gear and getting out of the driveway. It didn’t take long before they were on their way to a small airfield where a private plane would take them away from Athena. “You’ll get your own office, work station; you will decide how much you want to interact with the others; we also need to agree on how you’ll get your victims; I know for some, it’s as much about the game as it is about the kill” she hummed, not that she indulged in the same things. Still, she knew a few serial murders, but none of them was the same.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Jason

Jason

Antal indlæg : 67

IndlægEmne: Sv: Truths Revealed [cw]   Truths Revealed [cw] - Page 2 EmptySøn Jun 12, 2022 12:29 am

A popularity contest? Confusion passed his expression until he realized she’d thought he’d asked if people were going to like him. She might have heard from others that he was a narcissist but popularity was the least of his concerns at this point. Though, of course, he couldn’t blame her for thinking that was the case. His lips tugged slightly, finding her response likable, nonetheless. Making the world a better place had a nice ring to it. “What I meant was whether there’d be others in hiding,” he said, turning his blue eyes to her. He already assumed there’d be other doctors there, employees he’d have to work alongside. People he’d yet to determine if it was wise to become popular with. Those with more power were always more favorable for him to spend time with. And right now, that meant getting on the good side of the valkyrie.
He leaned back in the seat as he stared ahead at the road again, considering her words. Unfortunately, he couldn’t just go out into the open and take his victims as he usually did. Not unless his appearance was glamoured and even then it was risky. “I do enjoy a game of cat and mouse, but that’s what I got illusions for. I can do with them as I want inside the space of their mind.” A smirk appeared on his lips at the prospect of all those fresh bodies. The freedom that was handed to him, not just as a soul demon who loved the thrill of killing but also as a psychiatrist who loved to explore the dark limits of the mind. “If we’re talking about souls, I do prefer them young and attractive.” He had to make out with them, after all. But the number of souls much depended on the workload he was given. And he wasn’t in a position to be picky. His survival meant much more to him than anything else.
As regards the organization, you collect supernatural children to train, right? Do you know if I’ll be working with them in that process?” As far as he knew, he was supposed to report to her, and thus she should know of all his upcoming responsibilities. And there was a great deal of difference between adults and children. The latter was much easier to manipulate. So, if given the authority, he could form the children to their liking completely. But either way, he was sure he’d become a valuable asset to them, no matter their needs.
Rogue
Ledere
Rogue

IndlægEmne: Sv: Truths Revealed [cw]   Truths Revealed [cw] - Page 2 EmptySøn Jun 12, 2022 10:25 pm

A soft hum formed in the back of her throat as he explained what he preferred. She would have it in mind when she made the preparation for him so he would get the most out of his stay, the happier he was, well, the fewer problems he would pose.
Though she hadn’t answered his elaboration of what he had meant if there had been other people that were in hiding if she would be honest, she could say herself, she soon would be a target if she didn’t play her cards right; more so than she already was. But it was about high time they took those Archangels down a peck or two, and after what had happened tonight, she was sure that she would have more in her corner than would be against her. At least that was her theory thus far.
A smirk formed over her lips as he explained how he like the girls, young and attractive. Attractive, that was such a wide term, those trying to create an illusion of what was likeable and wanted for men and woman was trying to put people into boxes, sadly that would be too easy if you could just place everyone in the same box, and also incredibly boring when it came down to it.
Some, I have a few kids that have the same abilities as you have, I would like to see if you can widen the span of their powers, we are also working with a man that tests subjects in varies means, if you excel in your tasks, I would like you to work together with him; depending on that you are not scared away from working with an Origin Demon” she let her tongue glide over her lips as she turned and looked at Calvin shortly, before turning her gaze back to the road in front of them. “And to answer your first question; yes, there are a few of our scientists such as yourself that are in that unfortunate situation that they needed to die, to stay alive,” she said and let her fingers lightly drum against the wheel of the car, “and don’t worry we’ll make sure you can hunt as you normally have done, we have remedies to make sure you’ll look like another person for a few hours, maybe that will even work in your benefit, looking like someone else every time, until you have gotten them on your own” she supposed that it was just as important for him to hunt them, as it was for them to see his face before life would leave them.
Jason

Jason

IndlægEmne: Sv: Truths Revealed [cw]   Truths Revealed [cw] - Page 2 EmptyMan Jun 20, 2022 12:12 am

At the mention of an origin demon, he straightened himself in his seat, as if said demon would appear at that moment. He’d thought he’d known what awaited him, that he most likely would be looking forward to the day when he could leave the place behind. But now he was beginning to look forward to getting there. Everything Rogue said made it seem like they viewed him as an investment more than anything. Giving him a chance to grow during his time there. The prospect of working alongside an origin demon was an unexpected bonus to all the other perks.  “Are you kidding? I’d love to.” He’d be a fool for not taking that opportunity, and even though it hadn’t passed unnoticed that he had to earn it, that part of it didn’t worry him. He had rarely failed anyone when it came to his abilities, not in his studies or in his profession as a doctor. He was incredibly ambitious when it came to his own success. “Who is it?” It was only natural to be curious about which of the great demons it was, but it was just as much so he could gain some time to research more about them before they met. Digging into their mind for this information wasn’t going to go over well and he much preferred to have some advantageous knowledge over others.

He’d never stopped to think of the consequences of the changed identity. But the way she said it, that they had to die in order to stay alive made him wonder if they were going to fake his death—if that was the best way to make him disappear. But it was good to know that there were others like him at the facility. If anything, those scientists could help him settle into his new life.
His eyes moved to Rogue when she explained that he’d still be able to hunt his victims. “Good.” His voice was calm, rest assured he wouldn’t grow restless of his need for that murderous thrill. He could make himself appear different with his illusions, but there was always the risk of someone with immunity or the ability to negate mental powers to discover them anyway, so he assumed their remedies would prove more efficient. He returned his eyes to the road, the rain slowly washing away his past with each mile they went. “I can’t wait to get started.” And for the first time, this statement rang clear and true.
Rogue
Ledere
Rogue

IndlægEmne: Sv: Truths Revealed [cw]   Truths Revealed [cw] - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jun 28, 2022 9:27 pm

She had forgotten how it felt to be happily surprised. Calvin almost sounded like an adoring teenage boy that was getting the chance in a lifetime, and given that most adolescent boys had no idea what the world and life had in store for them, it didn’t take a lot to make them gape in wonder.
A smirk formed over her lips when he asked who it was, but for now, she didn’t say anything, making him sit in his wonder a little while longer until she revealed the great benefit of working for a person like her. Even if Calvin was yet to be let into the more intimate circle of the Matchithew initiative—not even Joseph Blackwood knew that she was the leader, a very well thought out decision—because even though she knew that the Siphoner wouldn’t have anything against what she did, no he would welcome and appreciate it, he just didn’t know how to keep his damned mouth shut. At least she didn’t trust him enough to keep her secret, hence why she kept him in the dark. The only one that knew that she was the leader was Levi, Fox and Ivy.

They finally drove onto the runway, where a small jet awaited them. She parked close by, and without saying anything, she got out. A crewmember quickly appeared from the door and walked down the stairs before walking toward the car. “leave the bag; the cabin crew will take care of it,” she assured Calvin before gesturing him to get up in the plane—walking right beside him after he did so. It was a relatively common private plane, with four lush seats, two paired in front of each other on each side; then, there was a couch a little further back. Between the seats was a table on which one of them already had two glasses and a bottle of champagne. “I thought we kick this partnership off in the best way possible”, she said as she sat down in one of the seats—Rogue didn’t bother with putting on her seatbelt and nodded when she was asked if everything was ready. “Tell the captain that we are ready to go” the beautiful woman with long blond hair nodded before she turned and walked to the front of the plane.
Rogue lifted the glass and titled it toward Calvin; “to the success of a wonderful partnership”, she said in a soft voice before taking a small sip of the drink.
Jason

Jason

IndlægEmne: Sv: Truths Revealed [cw]   Truths Revealed [cw] - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jul 05, 2022 2:40 am

The airport was dark and gloomy from the storm, but the white jet stood in strong contrast to that. Luxurious and promising of the future that awaited him. He stepped out of the car shortly after Rogue, not as much as glancing at the bags as she said someone would take care of them. He was so used to having staff around to do things for him, that he’d already assumed for someone to deal with it. He stepped up the stairs to the private jet, briefly greeting a stewardess by the entrance before he found his seat by the table which had a bottle of champagne. Unbuttoning his suit jacket just before he lowered himself in the chair. For a moment he just looked out the window, thinking of everything he left behind and everything that was to come. He turned to look at Rogue once she took her glass and followed suit, lifting his glass slightly when she did. “To you for granting me the opportunity.” To the Mitchidew Institute. To second chances. To his unborn child who’d have a bright future ahead of them, being part of such a facility. He could only imagine the kind of advanced training they’d be granted. It was surely far better than whatever went on at the academy or any other supernatural school. He took a sip of the sparkling champagne before he lowered it in his hand. “How much will I see of you once I arrive?” he asked, not exactly sure of how much she’d need to travel or even be a part of the daily operations. How much she’d be part of his new life. He could only imagine that she had a lot of other things to tend to. That he’d report to her, but not necessarily for that to be face to face.
He took another sip of the champagne, listening to the hum of the engine and the distinct voices at the front of the airplane. So many questions went through his head, but one kept reappearing. “Do you think the boss will be expecting me to create that child soon, or are they more of the patient type?” His fingers grazed down the stem of the glass as he looked away from Rogue to the view from the runway. He didn’t know who he worked for exactly. Just that he owed them everything in the world for this. And the last thing he wanted was to disappoint them by not holding up his end of the bargain.
Rogue
Ledere
Rogue

IndlægEmne: Sv: Truths Revealed [cw]   Truths Revealed [cw] - Page 2 EmptyOns Jul 06, 2022 10:37 am

She leaned back in her seat, one leg swung over the other, and she folded her hands together tenderly on her lab. She felt the rush in her stomach as the jet lifted its wheels from the ground and sailed beautifully into the dark skies that had been looming over Athena for the last hours or so. When they broke the barrier, she looked at the stars that almost winked at them, wishing them luck on their journey.
Depends”, she finally spoke and turned to look at Calvin “how much would you like to see me?” she smirked, now Rogue was a woman of many talents—and she had partners that were more than just work-related, the man in front of her were easy on the eyes, his mind was maybe the most beautiful thing about him. So, it was entirely up to him just how he wanted this relationship to evolve. “But you’re going to see me around, we are facing a long process of some testing subjects, so I won’t be as busy as I was last year” she had, of course, other matters to attend to, but right now, she shouldn’t see why she shouldn’t come and make sure that her newest investment was doing all right.

A small smile formed over her lips “they have built this organisation on patience; that is the good thing about being immortal; there is not the same urgency to make a legacy in a human timeline,” she hummed before leaning forward so she could take her glass of champagne once more. “So don’t worry, this is not something you have to achieve right away, even though I think I can talk for our leader and say he is disappointed it won’t be with your beautiful blond, now ex-wife” maybe it was a sore topic. Still, Rogue hadn’t always been known to be the most tactful person—even if she could smooth talk almost anyone to do something for her; she was also rather blunt when she couldn’t see the meaning in hiding away who she truly was.
Jason

Jason

IndlægEmne: Sv: Truths Revealed [cw]   Truths Revealed [cw] - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jul 12, 2022 3:03 am

His incredible luck regarding all of this was almost unbelievable. For not being caught while saving Eris. For getting a foot inside of an organization like this. For getting a second chance when everything else had pointed towards him getting a one-way ticket Hell. And now, sitting in a private jet as he flew towards his new beginning, it didn’t seem as if that luck would ever turn on him. “I wouldn’t mind seeing you all the time.” He turned his eyes from the sky to look at her. He wouldn’t mind her checking on him whenever she wanted to. Had nothing to hide in terms of the way he worked. He was only proud of it. And he was more than happy to share that with her. With someone who shared his views regarding the testing of subjects. “If it wasn't for the potential distraction.” His gaze slowly wandered down her body to her crossed legs. His lips tugged slightly upwards before he once again looked out at the starry sky. No, he wouldn’t mind getting closer to the valkyrie. She was possibly the most intriguing person he’d met since moving here.

He nodded vaguely when she said the organization was built on patience. It meant he had all the time in the world to find the right woman. Someone who would make the kid powerful and more worthy of testing. At the mention of Eris, his jaw tightened, though he tried to hide the tension by taking another sip of the champagne. Drawing out the silence. “You’re not allowed to touch her children,” he stated as if it had always been in the terms of their agreement. There was no way he’d let them take their child if they’d ever had one. Only if it had been a case of his ex-wife not allowing him to see them. That might be the only scenario where he’d feel angered enough to do such a thing. But no, if he had any demands to make, it was that they stayed far away from her. “I’ll find someone better,” he assured her, not wanting to sound uncooperative. Or reveal just how much he still felt for the demon. But damn it if she hadn’t already been through enough because of him.
Rogue
Ledere
Rogue

IndlægEmne: Sv: Truths Revealed [cw]   Truths Revealed [cw] - Page 2 EmptyMan Jul 18, 2022 9:19 pm

A smirk danced over her full lips as her dark eyes wandered over his body; she felt how her body was slightly moved from side to side because of the wind that was pressing against the aeroplane as it brought them to the new country where Calvin would start his new life as Jason Maxwell Creed. Such an interesting name, really. Jason meaning healer, or to heal; and in Hebrew, even ‘the Lord is salvation’, she had always liked when people silently mocked the creator of all the life that was seen on this earth, even those that came from other dimensions. Then there was Creed, a guiding principle or doctrine; it was so deliciously disdainful that it struck a chord in the old Valkyrie that could only laugh when he told her that she was not to touch Eris's children—intriguing that a man that shouldn’t be capable of feeling love had chosen to handle it for the one woman that he couldn’t have.
Of course, you will” she unbuckled her seatbelt and stood up, strutting toward where he was seated where she let her hand find his shoulder; “and if not, I’m sure I can find someone suitable for you”, she hummed as she had leaned close enough for her lips to brush against his ear.
Now, Rogue was very much like the soul demon. She never felt capable of feeling love, at least not in the sense most creatures spoke about. The one love that had inspired so many tragedies, love poems, and songs. And here she was, contemplating if she had ever felt love far greater than the one she felt for herself. Of course, she adored her children, and she would do anything for them. She knew she felt jealousy when Levi was giving his attention to someone other than her. But that was not love; that was greed and need for someone as powerful as him.
She liked the young man sitting in her plane, and he could easily become a fun little plaything for her; she might even give him that child he would end up giving to the organisation.
Only time would tell what this would bring them, but she was interested to see just where it would bring them. She moved away from him “are you hungry?” she wondered, walking toward one of the closed doors, and as she opened it, she revealed a young blond woman sitting on the other side. Dazed. Unaware of what was happening around her in a beautiful silk dress.  
Her fingers gently tugged at the chin and brought the beautiful girl to her bare feet as she moved her toward the seat she had been sitting in; “I have a meeting I have to attend, but I’ll be back in half an hour; play nicely” she winked, clearly not meaning it as she turned and walked into the room, she had procured the woman. Leaving Calvin to do with her as he pleased.
Jason

Jason

IndlægEmne: Sv: Truths Revealed [cw]   Truths Revealed [cw] - Page 2 EmptyFre Jul 22, 2022 3:28 am

He stayed relaxed as she moved closer to him, not knowing what kind of reaction to expect from her. If she had an interest in Eris's children or not, and thus if his demand would cause her to be disappointed in him. But when she leaned in, a faint smirk tugged in the corners of his lips. He knew she’d be able to find someone suitable, that she had to know a plethora of people with unique abilities by now. And to think he’d sufficed with humans for so long. Not even aware that an organization like theirs existed. “Any names that come to mind?” If they were present at the institute, it’d only be in his interest to make a good first impression, and it wasn’t like he wouldn’t try to develop something with someone eventually. That desire came a close second to his need for souls. The touch of her lips against his ear sent shivers down his spine, and he was inches from placing his hands on her to keep her with him. He even leaned a little forward when she moved away, adjusting his position in his seat to turn towards her. He arched a brow at her question, surprised by the prospect of getting a meal so soon. But Rogue knew that his accommodations the last couple of days had been less than ideal. That he hadn’t eaten in days. “Famished,” he replied. The mere idea of consuming a soul was driving him wild. But it was only logical that he’d need to feed in order to restore his strength before his first day at the institute.

His eyes darkened with hunger when they settled on the blonde woman, sitting on the other side of the door. Clearly still affected by the means of her capture. His gaze lowered to her body when she was pulled to her feet, admiring the beauty she’d procured for him. When the blonde was placed in the seat across from him, he rose to his feet. “You really shouldn’t have,” he glanced at Rogue. The smile on his lips telling her that he appreciated that she had anyway. He downed the rest of his champagne before placing it on the table between them. He wasn’t one for playing nicely, but he wouldn’t be able to take his time and let it get too bad either. Not when all he could think about was kissing her and feeling the euphoria of power surge through him. That and the fact that he didn’t want to make a bloody mess in his boss’ private jet. He stepped closer until he towered over the young woman, placing his fingertips against her shoulder, then lowering them to her collarbone, and further, until he felt the soft silk of her dress and caressed the soft fabric that was pressed tightly to her body. He’d already tampered with her mind at that point, making her think she was with a guy she’d had feelings for and that they were back at her apartment as opposed to an airplane. Further helping to keep her subdued so she wouldn’t make much of a fuss when he drained her from life. He couldn’t very well have her scream at the top of her lungs. Not when Rogue was attending a meeting in the other room. He’d moved her to the couch so he could sit next to her, not getting much playtime in, before he’d kissed her on the lips and gotten his much-needed meal. He licked his lips when he was done, looking at the lifeless blonde, partially leaning sideways against the cushion as he moved away from her. Immediately feeling his strength return to its prime. Then leaving her splayed unnaturally on the couch as he went to pour himself another glass of champagne. Taking a sip as he looked out of the window, wondering how much longer they’d need to travel before they arrived.
Rogue
Ledere
Rogue

IndlægEmne: Sv: Truths Revealed [cw]   Truths Revealed [cw] - Page 2 EmptyMan Jul 25, 2022 4:16 pm

The meeting had been utterly dull, even if there was a thrill in knowing that Calvin was making the best out of the situation in the middle of the flight cabin. She hadn’t really followed along. Not that she needed to. But it also revealed what the presence of the young soul demon was doing to her. It was intriguing, to say the least, but she also knew why. She had always been drawn to people that understood to take what they wanted. Especially does that didn’t follow the moral line that society had put up for them? Who was to decide how she spent her life, especially given how old she was. No, she was tired of seeing how the humans were slowly gaining the upper hand in the rest of the world, how they had stopped praying to her and the Nordic deities. This had been the lesser evil, to start an organisation that would slowly put the supernatural back on top of the food chain, where people would bow to them. Would see them as the gods they were. Instead of them hiding in the dark, lurking as if they were all some criminals for what they were. She never understood why not more people were on board with what she was doing; that they didn’t understand the vision. How it was going to make it better for every supernatural species.
She pushed away from the desk she had been sitting at. Getting up and walked back to where she had left Calvin with his meal. Her eyes scanned the woman and with she moved the gloves she had been wearing, walking over she touched the woman and as her eyes turned into an almost golden colour, she breathed life into the woman again. “Cybil please take her out back, make sure the erase her memories so she can return to her normal life” the darkhaired hybrid nodded and took the girl away. “I hope that was satisfactory, albeit not as you would normally have done it” a soft smile formed over Rogue’s dark lips. She turned her wrist and looked at the clock a soft hum left her ”another hour” she let her finger tap the glass surface before looking back up at the soul demon “are you thirsty? Or perhaps hungry for something else?” she wondered, even though it hadn’t been a suggestive question, she couldn’t hide the dark undertones her voice took as she asked if there was something else he wanted.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Truths Revealed [cw]   Truths Revealed [cw] - Page 2 Empty

Truths Revealed [cw]
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» Tell a lie once, and all your truths will become questionable

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum