Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Its not what it looks like

Go down 
5 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Rose

Rose

Humør : Like, no offense to myself and all, but what the f*** am I actually doing?
Fag : History | Magic History | Astronomy | Biologi | Chemistry | Math | Martial Arts
Antal indlæg : 121

Its not what it looks like Empty
IndlægEmne: Its not what it looks like   Its not what it looks like EmptySøn Sep 05, 2021 9:46 pm

Oh that?
Yeah that, that is exactly what it looks like

Dedicated to @Riley @Walter @Elisabeth

DATE | 22th of September
TIME | Afternoon
WEATHER | Sunny for a change
PLACE | The Walkers house
ATTIRE | School uniform

All alone in the house, it was always a weird thing when that happened. But Roman was probably together with Katelyn now that full moon was over. She would think that Ryan was taking advantage that their mother and father wasn’t going to come home before the day after tomorrow. And stay over at the house next door. After everything with Kemuel she no longer minded as much, she was just still numb to the hell. Living next door to the girl that killed her big brother. Then it just left Riley, why wasn’t she home?

She had just pulled out a drink from the fridge as someone knocked on the door. She slowly walked towards it feeling and smelling Elisabeth and Walter before she had even reached the door and opened it. Her heart beat a little faster as she opened it and looked at the two persons she had already known was standing behind it. “Hello” Rose said a little confused taking a sip from her juice box “Mom and dad aren’t home” she quickly shifting her gaze from one to the other. She quickly registered that it wasn’t them they were here for. She sighed and then opened the door fully letting her alpha and Elisabeth in. “You want anything to drink?” she asked clearly nervous about the whole thing. Had they found out with Neil?
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Valdemar
Ledere
Valdemar

Antal indlæg : 37

IndlægEmne: Sv: Its not what it looks like   Its not what it looks like EmptySøn Sep 05, 2021 11:15 pm

Riley: Grey minidress, a sweater, and black innershorts and tanktop.
Elisabeth: Light brown jumpsuit
Walter: Dark bugendy shirt and dark grey jeans
Notes: Riley is 152cm, Elisabeth is 154 cm and Walter is 199cm

Elisabeth and Walter had been talking about a lot of things lately, and it really just seemed like the alpha had a lot on heart. After all, he had lost his beta and Elisabeth was some of the closest beings to any of the titles he was missing in his pack – besides from that, she had a way with all of the kids. So, even though it might seem like a little bit too much, they had both gone to the Walters house, knowing that the parents were out of the house and that it was possible that they could get some privacy with Rose and talk about what had been going on lately.
Elisabeth knocked on the door and took a step back to stand next to her mountain of a ‘brother’. The door was quickly opened, and as usual Elisabeth looked so friendly and Walter… Not so much. “Hi,” Elisabeth greeted back friendly.
“We’re here to talk with you, Rose,” Walter said and waited for an invitation inside. As she opened the door fully, Walter stepped inside first, followed by Elisabeth. She could feel how Rose was nervous about the whole thing, “Water for the both of us would be nice,” Elisabeth said happily. As soon as the young werewolf went to get them something to drink, Elisabeth turned to Walter and muted to him with a few hand movements that he should sit the fuck down. The alpha simply blinked a little at her but knew very well that he was quite intimidating and therefore sat down in the nearest couch.
“Do you need a hand?” Elisabeth offered and would gladly help Rose to carry some of the water if she wished for help. As soon as everyone was seated Elisabeth started with sipping the water a bit.
“We’re here because you’ve been acting way more off than usual and were worried that-” Elisabeth looked sternly at Walter, which made him shut his mouth, as she felt how Riley was approaching and how she seemingly was quite scared. Only a few seconds would go before both Walter and Rose should be able to smell Riley get closer.

Riley had turned most sense off and had just run as fast as she could. There had been a rouge in her house. Why had Rose let a rouge stay in her house? He had even slept a dead buck into the house. He had been sleeping on the couch so Riley had been quick to back out of her house and run home.
Quite frantically, Riley jumped in from a window which she had cracked open. “Rose! Walter is going to freak!” Riley complained yell almost on the top of her lungs on her way through the house to where she could smell Rose - she didn't think much of the two other smells and she certainly was too out of herself to realize the strong aura. She almost ran into the living room, “Why would you let a rouge stay in my house?” she yelled completely out of it, only to see the back of Walter and Elisabeth’s head turn towards her. Riley looked towards Rose with an apologizing grimace.
Walter got up from his seat, “Where is it?”

Sidst rettet af Riley Man Sep 06, 2021 5:14 pm, rettet 1 gang
Rose

Rose

Humør : Like, no offense to myself and all, but what the f*** am I actually doing?
Fag : History | Magic History | Astronomy | Biologi | Chemistry | Math | Martial Arts

IndlægEmne: Sv: Its not what it looks like   Its not what it looks like EmptyMan Sep 06, 2021 10:17 am

Okay, water, yes, I can do that” she quickly nodded walking towards the kitchen, she felt how her hands was almost shaking as she took down to glasses and then pulled out the water pitcher from the fridge and poured it into the glasses. Rose turned to Elisabeth as she asked if she could help with anything. Rose quickly shook her head and walked towards where Walter had sat down and placed the two glasses in front of them on the coffee table.

Rose started chewing on her lips as Walter started to explain why they were here. She knew that she had acted out the most of all the kids. Not coming home some nights, how she had been called to the police station. Coming late to meetings and biting back when someone asked her a question. She knew her temper had been bad. But she had also started therapy. Given she had begged her parents not to tell anyone, as she still saw it as a huge failure that she needed to go to these group meetings. And every second week talk with a physiatrist. She felt like she had already been better! Well, that was until she had met Neil and now was hiding a Rouge from her pack. Knowing very well it was a dangerous thing to do.

Rose looked with big eyes as she smelled Riley. She could almost taste the fear in her sweat. Then she yelled and it was like her heart stopped beating. She wanted to yell at Riley that she should shut up, but before she could do anything Riley had already spilled the thing that she didn’t want neither Elisabeth nor Walter to hear. “No” she quickly stood up “I mean, there is no need” she whispered and wanted nothing more to get her heart to stop beating heavily in her chest. “I can explain” she started pulling her fingers and felt like someone had stepped on her chest pressing down and making it very hard for her to breath.
Elisabeth

Elisabeth

Antal indlæg : 49

IndlægEmne: Sv: Its not what it looks like   Its not what it looks like EmptyMan Sep 06, 2021 10:47 am

Walter looked immediately at Rose as she said no to where it was. What was this about? Elisabeth grabbed Walter’s wrist and he sat down again somewhat impatient for why Rose had believed it had been a good idea to bring a rouge so close. Rouges weren’t to be messed around with. “Riley, take my seat,” Elisabeth sounded caringly. If Rose wasn’t going to speak the truth, they were going to need Riley to show them and tell what she had seen. Quite hesitant, Riley did as Elisabeth had asked and took Elisabeth’s seat next to Walter with her legs in tailors position. Elisabeth on the other hand, chose to sit as close to Rose as possible. “Come here, darling,” she said calmly gesturing for Rose to sit down again. Elisabeth could feel how Walter was getting more and more impatient, how Riley felt like she had been followed and feared for interference and how Rose seemingly had a lot of anxiety to the whole situation. “You’re not in trouble, we just want to know what’s going on so we can help you the best way possible,” Elisabeth continued.
Rose

Rose

IndlægEmne: Sv: Its not what it looks like   Its not what it looks like EmptyTirs Sep 07, 2021 8:39 am

At this point Rose was thankful that Elisabeth was even here, what would have happened if it had just been Walter visiting, would Neil have to through another death because she hadn’t been careful enough. She had told Riley that she shouldn’t go to the house. Clearly, she should have told why, so they wouldn’t even be in this situation. The young werewolf looked towards Elisabeth as she asked her to come towards her and sit down again.

You’re not in trouble

She wished that she could actually believe that. But she didn’t, how could she? She had broken one of the rules, don’t bring the pack in danger. Her hazel eyes looked towards Walter and could see that he was having a very hard time staying put.
I know him, and, and his not like the rouges you warned us about” she whispered and had her hands on her thighs feeling how she started to become more and more sweaty “I’m even making sure that he moves further away soon, I just I need more time, please, please don’t hurt him” for a woman that had a IQ of over 180 she truly felt like she had no control over how she spoke or what she said. So afraid that her actions would just make everything worse. Which was the last thing she wanted, especially now that she knew Neil better.
Walter
Alfa
Walter

Humør : Everything is crumbling right before me. But I know what to do.
Antal indlæg : 86

IndlægEmne: Sv: Its not what it looks like   Its not what it looks like EmptyTirs Sep 07, 2021 9:25 am

Walter might not agree completely with Elisabeth about the trouble, because Rose wasn’t behaving, and rouges were ruthless. The thing about being an Alpha was to be able to control the ones beneath you so bad things didn’t happen. Walter hadn’t completely made up his mind about what he should do with Rose, but maybe she should try and stay closer for a while.
He narrowed his eyes a little as she said he wasn’t like the rouges that he had warned about. Elisabeth understood that Rose had gotten a different kind of view of the man and didn’t find this man to be trouble, but still she was worried about him. Riley, who even though sat next to Walter, lifted an eyebrow full of attitude, and she was about to barge in about what she had seen, but Rose continued.

She really cared for him. Elisabeth took her hand and did whatever she could to calm her down. “Is there a-”
“How are you sure that he’ll stay where you put him? He won’t listen,” Walter interrupted Elisabeth. “I might not be able to put him into his place, Rose. He might have had control while you’ve been with him, but he won’t keep it,” he tried to make Rose see the problem they stood with, and not the fact that she was so sure that she could move him somewhere, but more the fact that he might come back for more or alike. If Rose refused what the rouge asked for, who would know what would happen? Would she get hurt; would the rouge go after the Sunset Prowlers? The rouge was a danger to the pack, and they had to figure out just about how much Rose could communicate with the beast. If she was certain that he would stay away, she might not be in just as much trouble as if the animal would just come back. “Now that I know that there’s a rouge in the area, I don’t have to ask you if you know about the three dead fairies in the forest, but I would like you to know, that it’s been a long time since there had been anyone killed under the full moon like the ones I saw this morning,” Walter looked quite seriously at Rose. There had already been trouble.
“How long have you kn-”
“Do you think we can meet him? I would like to know myself that he’s not like the others. If he’s a threat, I’ll have to do whatever is needed to keep all of you safe. You have to understand that the pack is first priority here,” he tried to explain and convince Rose. Though they had come here to talk about Rose’s behavior this was one of the things Walter would take into consideration of how he should solve this. Elisabeth had been cut of plenty of times. She wanted to know how this rouge was and how long she had known him, since she cared so much about him not getting hurt.
Rose

Rose

IndlægEmne: Sv: Its not what it looks like   Its not what it looks like EmptyTirs Sep 07, 2021 6:26 pm

Rose snapped her lips shut as Walter took over and started calling her out on her choice she had made. She couldn’t help it; it wasn’t like she wanted to put the pack in danger. And she knew that Rouges were unable to maintain control, she knew that also because she had triggered him that night almost gotten herself killed. If it hadn’t been for the hunter she would have been. She knew the risks, but that didn’t stop her from wanting to help and give him a better life than he had been living the last couple of years.

It was like her heart was pushing through her throat, her lips trembled, and she had to press her fingers into fists as she placed them hard down on her thighs. She knew all of it, but she also knew that if it came down to it, she had to choose him. Horrible as it sounds.
Her heart started beating faster as Walter told her about the fairies being killed. Do you think we can meet him. Even though it was phrased as a question, she knew that it wasn’t a question she could say no to. “The house is west from here, not a long walk” she whispered looking down at her hands feeling how her nails was almost pressing through the skin.

She slowly got up from the couch. Shoulders slumped down and her gaze pointed down on her feet while she waited for the others to be ready to walk out to the house. She just hoped that Neil wouldn’t take it the wrong way, and that nothing bad would happen. But she didn’t have the best feeling in her stomach. She had never felt as small as she did right now.
Elisabeth

Elisabeth

IndlægEmne: Sv: Its not what it looks like   Its not what it looks like EmptyTirs Sep 07, 2021 6:57 pm

The tension was extremely thick from Rose, and Elisabeth did everything she could to help her so she wouldn’t feel attacked, but sometimes, it could be difficult when she had access to all of her brain. Elisabeth knew just as well as any other, that Walter had to see the rouge, but the way he asked, almost made it seem like Rose had a choice, which she hadn’t. After all, Riley knew where the house was, and that was where she had seen the rouge.
Elisabeth didn’t hesitate to get up and walk next to Rose. She wanted to be the support for her. Riley on the other hand walked next to Walter. “It’ll be alright Rose,” she said calmly, “I’ll make sure none of them is going to hurt anyone, alright?” she said and grabbed Rose’s hand whether she liked it or not. “Trust me. Take a deep breath, okay?” she said and winked. There was nothing to fear as long as Elisabeth was here.

IN RILEYS HOUSE

Neil had been sleeping all day since he had gotten ‘home’ from his transformation. He had killed a buck, and he only knew it because for some reason, he had brought it with him and placed it on the floor so it could bleed there, right next to where he had died just a couple of days ago. He had tried to clean up from both all of the food they had eaten and where blood had been splattered. Neil hadn’t managed to take a bath since Rose had been there before the full moon with some water from the flood. And since he hadn’t moved from the sofa since he had gotten home, he was completely naked, smeared into dirt, blood and leaves. He definitely looked like something the cat had brought inside. He laid on his stomach, with his arms awkwardly placed; one dangling over the armrest and the other off the seat. He had been drooling a little in his sleep, so there was both a spot on the couch and on his cheek.
Safe and sound.
Rose

Rose

IndlægEmne: Sv: Its not what it looks like   Its not what it looks like EmptyTirs Sep 07, 2021 9:46 pm

She really tried to take Elisabeth’s calmness in, but it just didn’t seem to take as she didn’t like this situation one bit. As the trybird grabbed her hand, Rose didn’t really do much other than letting her do it. All that really went through the younger werewolf’s mind was how they could get through this without any trouble. She should never had shown him the house, she should have thought of something better. Brought him to a cheap hotel and paid for it. But given that it was the full moon, the forest had seemed like the safer bet. The thought stuck her again, that she should just have told Riley from the start what she was doing. But anyone could be clever after they had been caught in doing something stupid.

As they came to the small hut that Riley had made. Rose stopped up “Can I please talk to him first?” she whispered looking towards them, she then walked towards the door and steeled herself before opening the door. She saw the buck lying on the floor and then towards Neil lying in the couch. Rose drew a sharp breath through her teeth before she walked towards him.

She saw how he was covered in blood, then it hit her, the smell of fairies. You could always distinguish that smell from others, it was really like no other. He had killed them; it was like coldness grabbed around her stomach letting et spread like small waves through her body. Those lives were on her conscious now. She blinked away a couple of tears that caught the corner of her eye. How was she supposed to plead her case now that he wasn’t as dangerous as other rouges? She had used the trip going through her head all the arguments that she could place to why he could stay a little longer until she could help him back on her feet and get away from here. She didn’t want him to end back on the street lying in a carboard box. And wouldn’t he be much more dangerous running around in the streets of Aston?

A hard feeling pressed down on her chest making it hard for her to breathe without pain spreading in her. It was so overwhelming how lost she felt at this very moment. Three kills, not counting the buck on the floor. “Neil” she whispered carefully and placed a hand towards his shoulder, caressing it down his arm. The electric feeling blossomed in her hand as she felt the warmth. Why did everything have to be this difficult. “Neil, I need you to wake up, we are in trouble” she whispered swallowing hard again.

No one wants to be close to me, because they know that to be whatever I am, I had to do something really brutal

He had warned her, she had seen it, felt it. How he had been so close to kill her. Him killing three fairies shouldn’t come as a surprise to her. He was a murderer. And all she could as she looked at him, was seeing a scared man that didn’t have the help to control the animal that lived in him. For mistakes such a long time ago. And now he was cursed to live again and again, without any control for his anger and rage. And all Rose felt, was that it was her fault not thinking things through. And now three people were killed, because of her.
Elisabeth

Elisabeth

IndlægEmne: Sv: Its not what it looks like   Its not what it looks like EmptyTirs Sep 07, 2021 10:25 pm

Walter made a small nod towards the house to allow Rose to get into the house by herself first, but he and Elisabeth had both eyes and ears open for any danger that may arise. As soon as Rose opened the door, Elisabeth had to turn around for a moment. The fairy blood was so sweet. Walter had also picked up on the blood. He just wished that Rose knew what she was doing, because this could get really ugly.

Neil was far gone in dream land and didn’t even notice Rose or the people outside. His name was spoken and he started to find his way back to reality. The aura outside was strong and his eyes quickly got golden and foggy as he turned to look up at Rose. He had been ready to defend himself. “Rose,” he exhaled, and his eyes turned back to their greenish blue color. He sat up, “Hey, no,” he stood up and dried away the heavy tears. His eyes looked towards the closed door. “W-why’s there an alpha outside?” he wondered and only felt smaller and smaller. He hadn’t even noticed how he was completely dirty. His mind was running on full capacity while he was trying to figure out whether he should be running of fighting his way out of the situation.

On the other side of the door, Elisabeth picked up on bits of the conversation and all of the feelings. “He’s scared,” she mumbled to Walter and eyed him from where she stood, with her back to the door.
“Scared?” Riley repeated, definitely not believing what the nanny explained.
“Yes, but he feels safe with Rose. He trusts her,” Elisabeth furrowed her brows a bit. “And Rose…” she licked her lips and looked up at Walter. She almost didn’t dare to share how Rose had felt warmth and electricity as she had done something with the rouge. She reached her hand out to touch Walter, making him feel the pull himself. Maybe Riley shouldn’t be knowing this yet. “Don’t hurt her,” Elisabeth pleaded. She had just felt how it was to loose Romeo, who she had believed had been her mate, so she didn't dare to believe what it must feel like to loose someone ones wolf chose, “We have to figure out of something,” she said thoughtfully, “I can nanny-”
“Shut up,” growled Walter who was listening for any sign of discomfort from Rose.
Rose

Rose

IndlægEmne: Sv: Its not what it looks like   Its not what it looks like EmptyTirs Sep 07, 2021 10:43 pm

Even though that Rose knew he had killed last night. She didn’t feel fear as he looked at her with his wolf eyes. Especially since they turned to his normal colour as he looked at her. Rose couldn’t help it, as soon as his hand found her cheek and dried some of her tears away, she hadn’t even noticed had fallen. She leaned her face towards the hand. A small hum left her as he asked about the alpha as she opened her eyes and looked towards him. Her hand found his and tried to get his attention to turn towards her. “They found out” she whispered “I can’t lie to them, and it was better for me to show the way myself than them coming here without me” she hoped he understood why she had done this as she let her fingers squeeze gently around his hand. Her other hand found his cheek and softly stroke it. She knew that monster was a trigger for him, she had no idea if she told him that he had killed three fairies yesterday how that would go down. But she theorized that it would be better if it was her that told him instead of Walter barging in telling him what he had done wrong. “You killed three fairies yesterday” she whispered not letting go of him. “I’m not letting him do anything to you – okay?” she tried to convince him, not knowing what else she could do or say.
Neil
Royal
Neil

Antal indlæg : 96

IndlægEmne: Sv: Its not what it looks like   Its not what it looks like EmptyTirs Sep 07, 2021 11:10 pm

He looked right back at her as she explained that her pack had found out. It gave him shivers down his spine and every fiber in his body was aching to get away. Run off and never look back. This was bad. “Yeah, of course,” he said quite distantly looking towards the door again. He was trying to figure out whether or not he would be able to outrun them or not. He looked back at her as she squeezed his hand. He took a deeper breath in, “I’m really glad you’re here,” he breathed out lightly.
He furrowed his brows as she told him about his kills. “What?” he said. He had clearly no memory of it and hadn’t even realized how he was soaked in their blood and dirt. His brain was trying to figure out why it had happened, besides from the full moon. He blinked a little as she explained that she wouldn’t let them do anything to him, “Y-yeah,” he said furrowing his brows a couple of times. “I, eh,” he looked over at the blanket which laid sloppily on the couch. He tied it around his waist so he wouldn’t look too inappropriate. He didn’t really believe that he would have time for neither a bath or finding clothing or alike. “I think I’m ready,” he said an looked up at her. He pulled a nervous smile before he leaned in and gave her a short kiss on her lips.

Elisabeth sighed silently, being able to feel all of the emotions inside the hut. “Is she alright?” Riley allowed herself to ask, making the trybrid nod slowly before she turned around, “Any minute now,” she said and took a deeper breath in, preparing herself for the strong smell of blood and probably having to control the emotions of both men. Oh, she could already feel how she would be needing a break when they were done here.
Rose

Rose

IndlægEmne: Sv: Its not what it looks like   Its not what it looks like EmptyTirs Sep 07, 2021 11:33 pm

She didn’t like this one bit. She didn’t like that she felt like they had ambushed him, and he couldn’t figure out what he really wanted. If he wanted to just get away or try to talk with her pack. If anything, Rose could understand if he wanted to run away. But the fact that he actually stayed, made a smile appear and warmth started to ignite a small flame in her heart. She let go of his hand as he grabbed a blanket and folded around his waist. A small nod made her head bounce back and forth before she wanted to take his hand. Only to be surprised by the short kiss on her lips. Quite naturally she closed her eyes, letting the warmth that had started in her heart fold down her body and out to her fingertips. They could get through this; she was sure of it. “I wouldn’t be anywhere else, not when it comes to you” she whispered to his statement earlier that he was glad that she was here.

Her hand found his, as she slowly walked towards the door and opened it. Her hazel eyes looking at her very tall alpha, then towards Elisabeth before her eyes rested at her twin sister. It was clear that Rose didn’t like the fact that this was even happening. Both in her demeanor but also how she chose to keep her body Infront of Neil’s and Walters. She squeezed his hand again as she let her eyes fall back towards Walter. “This is Neil” she finally spoke, taking a deep breath in. Funny how she was relying just as much on Neil’s closeness as he might be relying on hers.
Neil
Royal
Neil

IndlægEmne: Sv: Its not what it looks like   Its not what it looks like EmptyOns Sep 08, 2021 12:37 am

Her hand in his. God damn, this was nerve wrecking. He definitely carried all his emotions on the outside. He smiled softly at her as she assured him that she wouldn’t want to be anywhere else when it came to him. He squeezed her hand gently and followed her slowly, staying somewhat behind her. The door opened and out there stood two small women and one tall as alpha. He felt all of his throat clench together, completely lost for words. He could even feel how his wolf wanted to flare just a little bit up, but it was like something didn’t allow it. Elisabeth was already working on him.

Walter was about to take a step forward as Elisabeth took his hand, “Not yet,” she mumbled. “Riley?” she said and glanced towards the smallest of them all. Her eyes got big and slightly scared. “Come on,” Elisabeth pleaded, filling her with confidence. Riley took a deeper breath in before she approached and stretched her arm forward in a greeting.  Neil furrowed his brows, and shortly looked at Rose in confusion before he quite hesitantly shook the small girl’s hand. As soon as they let go, Riley was quick to get back behind Elisabeth. The trybrid then approached, far more confident, since she knew where she had him, and reached her hand forward for a greeting. It went quite better this time, even though the blood on him was way too delicious. “You’re in good hands,” Elisabeth said lowly, knowing that Walter would hear it no matter what. The rouge didn’t really believe it, but let it slide. Walter and Elisabeth switched places, and  even though Walter was so much taller and extremely intimidating, Neil didn’t flinch at the approach. “Walter,” he presented himself with his dark voice and handed him a hand which was almost twice the size of his own. But Neil’s gaze was as glued on the hand for a while. He couldn’t greet him. Every fiber in his body was telling him no.
“Walter,” the sweet voice from Elisabeth could feel how she could keep the emotions from the rouge down if he continued to stand there, so Walter turned around and went back to his spot – for now.
“Rose has brought you here, Neil. That is against our rules here,” he started. “Rose risked her packs safety for you,” his eyes stared into Neil’s broken soul. “You were never welcome.” Neil’s eyes got foggy for a moment, before Elisabeth suppressed it even more. “You’ve murdered three fairies,” he said.
“Stop,” she said feeling how what he had just said made everything much more difficult.
Walter looked from Elisabeth to the odd coupe in front of him and took a bigger breath in. “So, Neil. If you wish Rose the bes-”
“Then I’ll stay,” Neil interrupted. It was clear that Walter wasn’t used to be interrupted by that many. “I won’t leave her,” he insisted and caressed her hand gently.
“What?” Walter said clearly not satisfied with the decision.
“I’m not going to leave her. You heard me.”
“You can’t do that.”
“Watch me,” Neil almost spat. Now Elisabeth had to work on Walter too. Walter was used to being messed with by Elisabeth and didn’t experience any side effects yet.
“You know it’ll be the end of you, right, rouge?”
“So be it,” Neil almost dared and took a step in front of Rose. “Kill me, and show me that you’re so much better than I am,” Neil growled. He wasn’t afraid of death, he only feared that Rose were going to experience his death time and time again.
Rose

Rose

IndlægEmne: Sv: Its not what it looks like   Its not what it looks like EmptyOns Sep 08, 2021 8:43 am

Rose didn’t really know what else she could do than just stand there in front of him, making sure that he knew that she was there no matter what. A soft smile formed on her lips as Riley actually walked over and gave her hand to Neil. Her hand softly folded around his hand and squeezed it. Even though she much like Neil wanted to run away. Just take his hand and pulled him along with her.

Then the talk started. As Walter told Neil that she had brought him here against the rules of the back, and that she had risked the safety for him. She couldn’t help but take a step closer to Neil, almost feeling his warmth radiating from his body. You were never welcome. She drew in a sharp breath and closed her eyes as she felt how her hands started to tremble. She had no idea what she was going to do with herself now that Neil had to go, she couldn’t just leave him. Her wolf screamed in agony by the thought of her being ripped away from Neil, because of the laws of the pack.

As Walter was about to ask him to leave, she was surprised as Neil told him no, and he was going to stay. Her eyes became big, and her attention turned from Walter to Neil that now started moving himself in front of her. Her other hand placed itself on the upper arm which hand she was already holding. “Neil” she whispered as he dared Walter to kill him. She now understood he would come back, but she still didn’t want all of this to happen. She was so scared, scared for what would happen to her, what would happen to Neil. If her family would ever forgive her. All these things that grabbed her mind making her take a step closer to the only thing that made her feel somewhat safe. The rouge that was the root for the problem.
Walter
Alfa
Walter

IndlægEmne: Sv: Its not what it looks like   Its not what it looks like EmptyTors Sep 09, 2021 11:16 am

The best thing about being a rouge was the fact that you didn’t were under no control of an alpha. You lived your own life and made your own choices. No one could tell you that you weren’t allowed to do things. He felt how she placed her free hand on her upper arm and said his name. He was aware of his decisions could also have an impact on how things turned out, but no matter what, he had to speak his mind. One of these people was also putting a lid on his anger, so he couldn’t just transform. She stepped closer and it made him take a deeper breath in, almost as if some of the angry gas was let out.
“Walter,” Elisabeth said, looking at what was happening before her and tapping at Walters side to make him actually think about what was happening. She could feel so clearly how  the two werewolves had a connection. Just like the one that Romeo had to her. “Walter we- you can’t take him away,” she said and with a simple touch let him be reminded of the feeling between the two. The feeling was very known to him, and he didn’t need a reminder of how it felt. Walter’s cold expression looked towards Elisabeth, which made her realize how she had crossed a boundary and take her hand back. “Please,” she whispered, worried for the couple.
Walter had felt how Rose was only just getting started on a strong bond between the two of them. How she was only slowly getting stronger. She might actually eventually be able to calm the beast down. He took a few steps closer to the rouge, staring down. “You got a whole lot of work to do if you want to stay,” he said and looked towards Rose and approached her, “And you, young lady” Neil stepped in front. Walter took a deeper breath in to not just smack the guy in the face. “You have to report to me when you’re visiting him and for how long, and if he moves to a different location,” he said still with the cold expression, “Understood?” His height made it almost seem like he was towering over them, even though he was far enough away. Rose should know, that she would be getting in trouble if she didn’t follow the rules of this deal, because if he didn’t know when she was going out and supposed to be back, he couldn’t know if she ha been killed or not. Despite that, he had to know where this man was if he was going to stay nearby. “And no full moons together,” he added.
Rose

Rose

IndlægEmne: Sv: Its not what it looks like   Its not what it looks like EmptyTors Sep 09, 2021 3:50 pm

Rose didn’t really have a choice but to feel the overwhelming aura coming from Walter, knowing that she had went against his laws of the pack. The pull in her letting her know that she was walking a very thin line, and after this she had no option than being on her best behaviour. But if it meant that she could stay with Neil, she would gladly do everything that he asked of her. Rose that had her side to Neil, her eyes still watching both Walter and Elisabeth. She wanted nothing more than to just hide her face in Neil’s shoulder. But she tried to stay strong and keep her focus on making sure that she did hers so that Neil wouldn’t be pushed over the edge. Even though she knew that Elisabeth was the only reason it didn’t. It wasn’t like she could really do anything to make sure that the rouge would stay in his lane. She wasn’t a Luna or had powers that could help her when it came down to it. He had shown her that the first day they had met.

Her brown eyes glided over Neil’s shoulder as he stepped in front of her shielding her from her alpha. She moved her hand from the upper arm towards his back, almost trying to tell him that it was okay. Walter had never done anything that was unfair. He hadn’t even done much other than reprimand Roman when he had found out that he had turned a human. He even had the right to tell Rose that she wasn’t allowed to Neil, and she still knew that it was a just decision.

So, when he told her that she had to follow rules that included her seeing Neil she breathed out and nodded quickly. “Yes, understood” she locked her eyes with Walter making sure he knew that she meant it. She nodded again as he told them that they couldn’t be together on the full moons. Neil had already put down that rule, telling her that she couldn’t be around this full moon. “Thank you” she whispered as she squeezed Neil’s hand a little tighter. It only gave her bigger resolve to find something for him to live in that was more secluded and better than this.
Walter
Alfa
Walter

IndlægEmne: Sv: Its not what it looks like   Its not what it looks like EmptyTors Sep 09, 2021 4:36 pm

She understood and seemed to accept the terms and rules Walter had come up with for her. She could still see him, but Walter had to know when. This way he could better check up on Rose’s whereabouts and how much in trouble this rouge was. Walter wouldn’t say anything in return to Roses words because this wasn’t a pleasure to deal with. It was just more pressure on his shoulders to keep an eye out when he directly allowed a dangerous being to be so close to the pack. Besides, he knew quite well that Ryan was seeing Seraphina, even though Ryan had been strictly forbidden to do so. That angel had killed their brother and his beta. Sure, the girl seemed to have a right mind, but who would know when she lost it again. And with the same glasses, he looked at Neil. Because, no, he hadn’t killed someone important yet, but Neil’s mind wasn’t quite right, and it was just a matter of time before Neil would lose his shit and Walter had to be ready. This man was more dangerous than Seraphina only because he was unpredictable – like flipping a coin.

Neil hold her hand tightly, and waited for the alpha to say something more, because he knew that a ‘prick’ like himself wouldn’t just be allowed that close to a pack. There was more to it. Walter could easily feel how the rouge stared and looked towards him. “On full moons you go to the mountains,” Neil squinted his eyes a little. There was more. “This place here is the only place you can be on my territory,” he demanded, “You can cross my territory, but you can’t camp somewhere else,” The greenish blue eyes stared at the green. “That means, that you can’t visit Rose, but she can visit you. If she doesn’t have time to see you or doesn’t want to see you, you’re not going to look for her. If she loses interest in you, I’m personally going to escort you far away from my territory,” he elaborated and shortly looked at the pack member who had caused so much trouble already. Neil knew that he wasn’t going to be able to stay away from Rose if she went MIA, but everything else seemed fair.
“Agreed.”
If Rose had nothing to interfere with, Walter would give both a nod before he would turn back to Riley and Elisabeth. He would let his big hand fan out and grab Riley’s shoulder, “You can’t be in your little house before Rose gets the monster out,” he said with a smile.
“What? Really?” The girl who was almost half a meter shorter than him complained
But next to Rose, things weren’t going that easy. The eyes turned foggy, and the nails grew longer. He was still holding onto Rose so eventually his nails would reach the back of her hand. “Walter, you and Riley should go,” Elisabeth breathed out for a moment. It wasn’t easy to suppress transformations, even though it seemed like Neil hadn’t lost I completely. Walter looked up and towards the rouge. The smile that had been there when he had told Riley to stay away crumbled immediately, and with a known movement he turned the twin around and patted her back once to tell her to run home. “Walter, go! Elisabeth hissed. Walter looked towards Elisabeth for a moment. Who did she think she was pulling the orders? But with a shared emotion he understood what was going on. “Watch out for yourselves,” he said before he turned to leave.
Rose

Rose

IndlægEmne: Sv: Its not what it looks like   Its not what it looks like EmptyTors Sep 09, 2021 4:56 pm

Rose listened to the rest of the orders that Walter was giving him. Her nose flared a little as Walter spoke about her losing interest in him. Which was the only thing about the whole speech that seemed to be too much for the young werewolf. But she held herself back and took in a deep breath through her nose closing her eyes for a moment. As she figured that Walter wanted to see if she had anything to say it to it, she just found his eyes and made a small nod. She understood and going to the mountains seemed like the best idea for now.

Then just as it seemed like the whole thing was done. That one word was said that could change it all. Monster. for someone that remembered everything, that could go through details from a day. She had understood that some of the words she had said to him had triggered. That word being exactly that. “Don't call him that” she hissed, and very deliberate chose not to say the word again. Now there was only one person that had Rose focus. She didn’t try to pull her hand back. Even when she was feeling how his nails started to press into her skin. “Neil” she said and turned around, so she stood in front of him. This time she dared letting her hand find his cheek. She didn’t care if he tried to snap after her, just wanted to see if she could get him back. “It’s okay” a small whisper left her as she stepped closer to him. Again, she wasn’t afraid of him or what he might do or wouldn’t do. She was going anywhere than staying right here.
Neil
Royal
Neil

IndlægEmne: Sv: Its not what it looks like   Its not what it looks like EmptyTors Sep 09, 2021 5:28 pm

Don't call him that. Lesson learned for everyone nearby. Don’t call the rouge a monster in front of him. It would make him aggressive and almost transform him. What a man Rose had chosen.
Neil’s foggy eyes were fixated on the alpha and while Rose stood in front of him, he tried to take a step forward as Walter left. His target for right now was Walter. Rose who stood in front of him did however stop him from slowly approaching the running alpha. After all, Elisabeth had made the rouge not run at all. It’s okay. The blind looking eyes turned to Rose. “Keep going, Rose,” Elisabeth exclaimed, feeling how her head was stating to pound. “He likes it,” Neil’s eyes turned back up to Elisabeth with a simple little growl. One could see how his nostrils widened a bit, trying to determine Elisabeth’s range of threat. But doing this also made him inhale Rose’s smell. He looked down at her again and listened to anything she said. Her voice had almost turned into a lullaby with the help from Elisabeth. With every word she said, he would lean closer to her. Slowly his nails would shorten themselves and just before their lips would meet, his eyes would turn normal and half closed, closing all the way as their lips met. His hands found their way around her waist and pulled her lovingly closer. Elisabeth let go of everything and her legs trembled beneath her resolving in her sitting on the ground.
Rose

Rose

IndlægEmne: Sv: Its not what it looks like   Its not what it looks like EmptyTors Sep 09, 2021 5:47 pm

She took the words in as Elisabeth told her that she was doing the right thing. It was hard for her to know, if it was because she really did or if it was Elisabeth’s abilities telling him, that he liked it. But right now, she didn’t really have the luxury to think about it. Not when it meant that lives where at stake. One of them being Elisabeth. As Neil turned his attention towards the trybrid, then her other hand found his cheek. “It’s okay” she whispered once more, as her thumps glided over his cheekbone. “I’m here for you, always, remember?” she said with a soft smile on her lips, as he leaned closer to her, she couldn’t help herself and let her lips met his. Her hands gliding through his hair, before her arms found their way around his neck and pulled him closer.

It was always intoxicating for her when she kissed him. Like everything lifted in her head and she felt light like a feather. Almost as if her head was spinning, but in a way that only could put a smile on her lips. Even more so when his hands found her waist and he pulled her closer. A soft hum left her, feeling high that she had this time succeeded in getting him back. But not fooling herself, that it was really her doing. Maybe one day she would be able too.

Then she remembered Elisabeth. She pulled a little away and looked towards the woman sitting on the ground. She gave Neil a small apologetic smile, as she walked towards her and placed a soft and caring hand on her shoulder. “Do you need help home?” she asked seeing just how exhausted she was after using so much energy holding everyone in check.
Neil
Royal
Neil

IndlægEmne: Sv: Its not what it looks like   Its not what it looks like EmptyTors Sep 09, 2021 10:46 pm

Rose did make a difference for how much Elisabeth had to work for the result. It was almost like studying and being handed a cheat sheet. It made things so much easier. Elisabeth was almost sure that Rose could get a luna title if Neil ever started his own pack. She was sure of it. Rose just needed some more practice and maybe… She had no clue what Rose needed to be able to do it all by herself, but she was sure it was achievable. It almost tore in Elisabeth’s heart to hear how Rose talked and felt towards him. They really couldn’t part the two

The kiss was almost sealing him to the ground. Rose was like an anchor to him or that was what he believed until he felt how the intense pressure on his emotions was let go on. He felt lighter and it was easier to breathe. Rose wasn’t yet his anchor, but she was his air. Without her, he would feel like he was dying over and over again. With her, he was not just surviving, but he was living and thriving. They were so magnetic and every move they made felt just so right.

She pulled a little away and let him open his eyes slowly to look at her. She had to check up on the woman on the floor, so he easily let go of Rose and approached the hut’s doorframe to rest up against it. One would believe he didn’t need more rest, but this had already taken so much energy to negotiate terms and rules.
Elisabeth look up at Rose with a kind, but tired smile. She shook her head gently as she was offered help getting home. “No, no,” she said and breathed out. It was more important that Rose stayed, “I think walking alone would be better,” she presented and slowly got up on her feet. ”Rose,” she said softly, grabbing Rose’s hand to pull her closer. “You really have to watch out. And remember we only wish what’s the best for you,” she said smiling lightly, “And I know your wolf has chosen him,” she said and caressed Rose’s cheek with the back of her hand. “Make sure Walter doesn’t complain,” she said and let her hand slide along the young werewolf’s jawbone until the chin.  
Rose

Rose

IndlægEmne: Sv: Its not what it looks like   Its not what it looks like EmptyTors Sep 09, 2021 10:57 pm

Rose nodded slowly as Elisabeth assured her that she could get home on her own. What did throw the young wolf a little, was the fact that Elisabeth told her that her wolf had chosen him. She had thought about it, but she had never really believed that it could be true. Mostly, because how? “I’ll make sure to take care” she whispered and closed her eyes for a moment as Elisabeth caressed her cheek with the back of her hand. She then nodded giving her a small smile as there was added that she needed to make sure that Walter didn’t have anything to complain about. She was right about that. Rose swallowed and took a step back watching how the trybrid disappeared as she walked through the forest. She stood there for a while, feeling how the energy shifted and how empty it felt because of the fact that it was only Neil and her left.

Rose slowly turned towards Neil, almost seeing him in a new light now that, she was sure. Now that there could be no doubt that her wolf had chosen him. She wasn’t delusional. He had told her that he was old, maybe he had already had and lost, or still even had his wolfs mate out there. And for now, it was enough knowing that she at least had hers.

She walked towards him, taking his hand before walking closer towards him before placing a kiss towards his lips. “We really need to get you a bath” she half laughed knowing very well that he also needed to rest. But with the stench of blood dirt and sweat, he really could use a bath. Problem was, how?
Neil
Royal
Neil

IndlægEmne: Sv: Its not what it looks like   Its not what it looks like EmptyFre Sep 10, 2021 11:33 am

Neil had heard tales of mates when he was just a mere pup, before his mother had died but he ended up out of the pack too early to even get to know it was real. He turned rouge at such a young age, that love never really reached his heart and his wolf was always on guard to fight and sneer. Not that he knew it, but Neil’s wolf had never ever had the thought of a mate cross its mind. Survival. Survival. Survival. That was the only thing. When the wolf was taught it would come back to life no matter what, it only got more and more reckless. Seeing more red.

RED. RED. RED.
BLOOD. BLOOD. BLOOD.
KILL. KILL. KILL.

Rose approached a little while after the trybrid had left. He easily let his hand meet hers – interlocking their fingers and leaned down to reciprocate her kiss. He chuckled shortly as she said he needed a bath. “Do I stink that much?” he said in a grinning manner and let his dirty forehead rest against hers, closing his eyes for a moment of rest. “Maybe there’s a river or something nearby?” he wondered. He wouldn’t be camping somewhere else if he just took a bath by a river, would he? No matter what, he wouldn’t care. He did need a bath. He could even feel how his body was sticky and how dirt had been sticking itself onto him.
Rose

Rose

IndlægEmne: Sv: Its not what it looks like   Its not what it looks like EmptyFre Sep 10, 2021 12:04 pm

A soft grin formed on her lips as he asked her if he stunk. “Yes” she mused chuckled “But we all do after the full moon” she whispered against his lips, not really ready to let him go even though she had just told him he needed a bath. “Yeah, nearby” she mumbled and closed her eyes as his forehead was still pressed against hers. “I’m sorry about all that just happened” she finally told him, knowing that it hadn’t been fair being ambushed as he had been. Even if had not been a rouge, an unknown werewolf in the pack’s territory was never a good idea. And against the rules. She was just happy that she could still see him. That Walter had asked of her to cut all ties and never meet up with Neil again. She could never do that.

Rose kissed him again before finally pulling away. “Right, the river” she said and nodded and looked around to make sure that she knew which direction that she needed to go. Then her gaze found their way back to Neil and gave him a small smile. “One moment!” she walked back into the house and found her way into the small bathroom that wasn’t functional anymore. She opened a small cupboard and pulled out some primitive soap and found a somewhat still useful towel. Back when she had Riley had stayed here a summer bathing in the river and staying till late in the hut.

She came out again giving him a smile, taking his hand and started walking towards the stream where he could get clean again.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Its not what it looks like   Its not what it looks like Empty

Its not what it looks like
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det sydlige Aston :: Bolig området, middel klassen :: Raymond Street :: Hus nr. 1-25-
Gå til: