Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Don't say you do

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Norah

Norah

Humør : If I can't cause tiny bits of chaos every day, I think my body will shut down.
Antal indlæg : 139

Don't say you do  Empty
IndlægEmne: Don't say you do    Don't say you do  EmptyLør Sep 04, 2021 9:57 pm

Dedicated to @Leigh

DATE | 2th of October 2021
TIME | Noon
WEATHER | Its windy, freezing and pouring down
SURRONDINGS | Angelos research facilities
ATTIRE | Fenris wearing a beautiful grey trench coat black chinos and dress shoes.
Norah is wearing a black rain jacket and rainboots, underneath black jeans and a dark grey turtleneck.

It will only take a minute Hanna” Fenris spoke with a calm and deep voice. Norah scrowled as she looked towards the tall demon underneath her umbrella. She hated when people called her that. Hanna. Reminded her of a time where everything had been fine, which wasn’t really what life was anymore. Anything was far from fine. The date for her death came creeping closer, that was her only blessing. Because then she didn’t need to walk around on this retched world. “Fine” she mumbled with her light voice with an accent that couldn’t quite be placed. She didn’t understand why her mother kept insisting on keeping an eye on her. She was a grown woman, that had a job and was – okay no she had to stop her own train of thought, because she was definitely not in her right mind. Who would be after so many months of being captured by the Russian mafia Bratva?

She slowly walked into the big lobby and folded the umbrella together. She let her fingers glide through her blond hair, she looked around as Fenris made a small sigh as he placed his hand on the small of her back and guided her towards the halls behind the reception. She quickly noticed that there weren’t many in today. Why would there really, it was a Saturday after all. But then why would Fenris go in? The moved to some of the bigger offices where Fenris stopped up, clearly startled by who was sitting behind the glass door. “Leigh?” he called out, but he wasn’t surprised for the same reason Norah thought. As Fenris thought he would either be home or down at the underground facilities.

Norah quickly felt the pull and widened her eyes. But he had said Leigh, right? Not Edward? She tried to calm her beating heart, but knew she couldn’t really control the emotions when finding the mate that was written on one’s collarbone. Fenris nodded towards Norah “I’m just here to pick up somethings and showing Miss Jones around, we be out of your hair in a moment” even though Fenris voice was somewhat welcoming his eyes spoke a clear language, don’t.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Leigh
Ledere
Leigh

Humør : Experiments? Nah, that ain’t me. Unless...?
Fag : Chemistry, biology, anatomy, ect.
Antal indlæg : 119

Don't say you do  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Don't say you do    Don't say you do  EmptyLør Sep 04, 2021 10:52 pm

Focused on a case; writing notes form a test onto the computer. Yeah, he was not meant to go home right now. So he sat by his desk and texted like a maniac. Beside the document he was writing in, he had a security system up, which notified him of any movement, so even though his senses caught up on the guests, he noticed them on the surveillance. They would be passing by any moment now. Hopefully they wouldn’t distract him any more from his work, so he just let his brown eyes turn back to the document and continue.

The irritating little brother voice called his name, and he tightened his jaw. He saved the journal and closed it. If the guest was coming too close, she shouldn’t read this journal. He then looked up and noticed how fast the short woman’s heart was racing. Fenris’ words were like a murmur to him and instead of looking or thinking about whatever information Fenris was giving him, he stood up with the friendliest smile ever and approached, “Hi. Welcome,” he said and reached his hand forward to greet the little lady. He didn’t even give Fenris a moment of his attention. “What was your name again?” he said extremely interested. He could even feel how her blood was pumping through her veins. If she hadn’t been a witch, he might have been more interested – but she was just his type.
Norah

Norah

Humør : If I can't cause tiny bits of chaos every day, I think my body will shut down.

Don't say you do  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Don't say you do    Don't say you do  EmptySøn Sep 05, 2021 12:27 am

She was very aware that she took a breath in and hold it as he rose from his seat. She had thought, no hoped, that he would stay put so she didn’t have to think about the feelings welling up in her as she watched him come closer. “Hello” she breathed out but couldn’t calm her heart. A soft smile formed on her lips as her doll like blue eyes looked at the tall figure reaching out his hand. It would be weird not to take it, and every fiber in her body was screaming to do so. She slowly let her hand glide up, a little damp from the water pouring down from the outside “Thank you” she spoke softly and blinked a little over how Fenris was almost flaring at the fact that Leigh so clearly just ignored him. Not only his warning, but he hadn’t even taken a notice to what he had just said. This man, he could never keep it in his pants.

So, instead of staying trying to force them from each other. Fenris instead walked out and into his own office to take what it was that he had come for in first place. “Norah, Norah Jones” she answered giving small laugh “And you where, Leigh?” she asked titling her head a little to the right looking down at his towering body. Well, for a mate he sure looked nice. But he was also a vampire, meaning explaining to him that he was her mate would be rather tricky. “Have you known Fenris for a long time?” she asked looking from the tall vampire out the room, where had Fenris even gone? Only noticing now tha the wasn’t in the room anymore.
Leigh
Ledere
Leigh

Don't say you do  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Don't say you do    Don't say you do  EmptySøn Sep 05, 2021 12:57 am

Oh, her voice was just as sweet as her looks. It certainly didn’t pull his smile of his lips. And her eyes were big and doll-like staring into his soul. He was only getting more and more curious by the second, and her heartbeat only made it more interesting. She almost seemed nervous and he couldn’t quite determine if her hand was damp from the weather or the nervousness.
“Norah Jones,” he repeated not thinking much about the surname – it was a popular one after all. His voice was sweet like honey and with an inviting undertone of darkness. “Yes, Leigh Duncan at your service,” he presented himself sending her a charming smile. He never really used Edward Angelos, even though the whole facility was an appreciation to his mother and his former surname. He couldn’t help but notice how she looked at all of his height. Was she intimidated?
She mentioned Fenris, oh, how he didn’t want to talk about him right now. Little blabbering demon. “Hm? Yeah, like eighty years or something,” he said and nodded a little. He didn’t actually care much for how long Fenris and Norah had known each other. “Did you want a tour? I can give you one to save you some time while Fenris is in his office?” It wasn’t like Leigh had noticed where the demon had went, but he could just smell it.
Norah

Norah

Don't say you do  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Don't say you do    Don't say you do  EmptySøn Sep 05, 2021 9:26 am

As their hands connected it was like liquid electricity floated through her hand to her shoulder. She couldn’t help but make a small sigh, as it woke something in her she had long forgotten. When you were undercover as she was, putting on masks and pretending to be the perfect woman in any given situation. She knew that the man he was pretending to be right now, was not the man that he was underneath that perfectly handsome smile and how proper he was in his ways. Which, as it were, made him all that more interesting.

So, this was Leigh, she couldn’t help but lick her lips when he told her his name. For a moment she thought about her maybe being wrong about him being the name on her collarbone. But if anything, he could have changed his name, just like she had. She wasn’t given the name Norah by her parents, but Hanna. Hanna, Oliver, and Charles. What a life that had been, loving parents and a nice home they had grown up in. Until the war had pulled them apart. Living in a world where so many in the population of humanoids on the planet could live forever, you never really knew did you?

Eighty years?” she said with a smirk and then nodded “That is a long time to keep up with someone like him” she said quite knowingly as she had worked under him. His brain always working so much faster than anyone else’s. Speaking so fast that no person could really follow his train of thought.

A tour? Her smile became a little wider, well then, she could at least make sure that it was actually him. Spending more time would make her absolutely certain. “I would love if you would give me a tour, if it’s not too much trouble, now that we clearly disturbed you while you were doing work” She spoke quite innocently as her hands folded in front of her body. She had always been so good an using her doll like face. Her big blue eyes, the long lashes that fluttered when she looked up giving him a light and darling smile.

Sidst rettet af Norah Søn Sep 05, 2021 4:48 pm, rettet 1 gang
Leigh
Ledere
Leigh

Don't say you do  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Don't say you do    Don't say you do  EmptySøn Sep 05, 2021 2:52 pm

Leigh was notifying everything she did in his head. Licking her lips, the way her legs were standing, her arms and the way her eyes sparkled at him. How could one girl portray so much of his… type. She repeated the years he had known Fenris, to make sure she heard it right, and as a reply he nodded a little, smiling wider as she mentioned having to keep up with him, “Yeah, he can be quite a lot,” he said agreeingly, having a slight wonder to just about when the two of them had met and what their relationship was. But it didn’t matter much right now.

She seemed adventurous as her smile widened. So interesting. “No, no,” he assured her and waved towards the office he had been sitting in, gesturing to not think about his work, “I was just shutting off for today,” he lied. He didn’t care much for the workload he just had to do another day if he could figure out of something more about this Norah Jones. The way she folded her hands in front of her and fluttered her lashes was intoxicating his brain. “Come on then,” he said and made a gesturing hand towards the bigger hall, where he could show and tell about some of the things they had discovered and who had been responsible for what. But that was maybe ten percent of the tour. “So what are you and Fenris supposed to be doing today?” he wondered and furrowed his brows a little, not really knowing if they were going out of going home or whatever.
Norah

Norah

Don't say you do  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Don't say you do    Don't say you do  EmptySøn Sep 05, 2021 4:58 pm

Lying. Interesting. Her heart started to calm down as she became comfortable standing next to him, her smile never wavering from her lips and her blue eyes keeping them on his face. She even noticed the small freckles he had. She was sure that ladies were swooning by those beautiful dark eyes, that smile and the slight dimple in his chin. It would take a blind woman to not be swayed by the mysterious man, that had such warm in his voice but couldn’t hide the slight darkness that lurked in the honeyed undertones.

She quickly followed as he started his tour, was very good at showing interest asking into some of the experiments and letting her finger glide over her lips as she looked into some of the research facility with a look of wonder and amazement. Finally, he turned the attention back on her and why she was here. A slight twist in her lips made her look much more devious. “His just babysitting me really” she told quite bluntly “we go way back, while I worked at the Behavioural Science Unit” she elaborated and placed her hands behind her back letting them rest on her backside. “But his just doing my mother a favour today, go missing a few months and suddenly she thinks I’m a small child needed to take care off” she said with a small teasing voice “It was quite a bore, but now I’m not so annoyed by the fact of being under house arrest, since I got to meet you” she suggestively said while holding his gaze.
Leigh
Ledere
Leigh

Don't say you do  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Don't say you do    Don't say you do  EmptyTors Sep 09, 2021 10:39 am

Leigh was touring like an expert to a start because he actually wished for her to believe this was just going to be a tour. He even noticed how she let her finger glide over her lips and seemed interested in things he told her. As he turned the attention back to her, she almost got a devious look on her face. It interested him and made him wonder what was hiding beneath the surface. “Babysitting?” he repeated not really getting why Fenris would have to look after this young woman. She could handle problems quite well herself – no doubt about that. Behavioral Science Unit, he nodded interested. She almost looked professional now, and not so innocent. What was going on with this woman? He kept nodding as she mentioned that it was a favor for her mother. The mother had clearly been worried for Norah here, but it seemed like she didn’t even think it was a problem herself. The way she talked almost made Leigh sure. There was some rebel in this girl. His smile mimicked her teasing voice. Fenris knew all too well that Leigh would get interested and into this woman, which was why Fenris somehow had tried to communicate that they would leave as soon as possible. His dark eyes stayed at her innocent blue eyes. “It’s quite sad that you’re under a house arrest, because I would gladly take you out some time,” he said and turned towards her, making the small woman stop. “Because I believe you’re a grown woman who doesn’t need nobody,” he said poking a smirk onto his lips. Oh, he was so tempted to just go for it. Tempted to lean down, grab her jawbone, and kiss her, just to see whether or not she would submit to it.
Norah

Norah

Don't say you do  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Don't say you do    Don't say you do  EmptyLør Sep 11, 2021 4:21 pm

He was smooth, she had to give it to him. As he turned around towards her, she stopped up looking up at the tall figure. “Well, maybe when my house arrest is over” she let her tongue glide over her upper lip not letting her eyes remove themselves from his face. She understood why Fenris had not been very happy about her meeting him. Good for both of them, they didn’t know just how much the demon was against them meeting each other. Her smile became wider showing her pearly white teeth as his words formed in his mouth. “Don’t we all need someone?” she whispered teasingly. All this about being strong an independent, she didn’t believe it at all. It was just a lie people told themselves so they wouldn’t feel as lonely as they did.

The bond between them only because stronger as she could see the heat in his eyes. One should almost think he could feel the connection himself. She took a step closer, craning her neck so she could look up at him. A small spell was whispered from her lips, and her fingers glided around themselves, almost in a small dance before they snapped and she felt how air found their way around her feet letting her glide up, she dared to become a little taller than Leigh. Letting her fingers glide over his jaw grabbing it at the end titling it up towards her. She was a woman that had nothing left to lose. Possibly dying in a couple of days, so why not?

By all the gods in the universe” Fenris sighed flabbergasted as he walked towards them grabbed Norah’s wrist and pulled her down to her feet. A soft laugh left her as she looked towards the tall demon. “If you thought you were on deep water with Ahlers’ what would you think she would say to you being this close to her daughter” he said with almost a deadpan expression while looking at the vampire. “He knows my mother?” Norah said first looking quite shocked. She then turned her attention towards Leigh “I’m much more fun than her” she said with a cheeky grin and winked before being pulled away by the very annoyed soul demon.
Leigh
Ledere
Leigh

Don't say you do  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Don't say you do    Don't say you do  EmptyLør Sep 11, 2021 7:48 pm

Leigh smiled cheekily as Norah offered to spend time with him as soon as her house arrest was over. She was incredibly satisfying to spend time with. The only thing that was so darn annoying was the fact that her blood was poisonous, but he could get his satisfaction somewhere else. She revealed her teeth as he said she didn't need no one. He looked a little to the side thinking about whether or not he needed someone or not. Well, as of right now, he hadn't made a pump to run a heart so he could have unlimited amount of blood, so he did in fact need someone. He looked back at her. She couldn't offer him the one thing he needed to survive. "I guess we do," he said with a charming voice, not seeming to be rejecting her at all.

Leigh felt no connection to her, like she did to him. No, he just felt how willingly she seemed to be. It lured him that she was so interested. And just as the thought had rendered in his mind, she took a step closer. It was almost impossible to keep his hands neutral. He noticed how her lips moved and suddenly she levitated. All the way so she was taller than him. He couldn't resist and let his hands grab onto her waist so it almost looked like he had lifted her up, pulling her just a little closer. Even though she directed his point of view, he would still be looking at her, with an almost daring smile. Did she dare to take just another step? Quite impatient he tried to pull her down a bit, hoping that he would be able to reach her lips but...

Fenris had to ruin the fun and pulled Norah down and out of Leigh's grib. Leigh simply straightened a little and rolled his eyes of Fenris. Leigh was never able to have any fun anymore. At least he could pull a little smile by the witch's laughter. He furrowed his brows as he mentioned Ahlers. "Her daughter?" he said first seeming a little surprised but then he looked at Norah again, and things just seemed to make sense. That must be why she was so attractive to him. Noah's attention went to his eyes again, teasing him. "There's no doubt," he replied pulling a flirtatious crooked smile. He watched how Fenris pulled her away and he lifted his chin a bit, "See you after your house arrest. You know where to find me," he called, hinting at her coming to the laboratory.
Sponsoreret inhold

Don't say you do  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Don't say you do    Don't say you do  Empty

Don't say you do
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» I dont need Saving
» i dont remembere how long i have been here