Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

In Russia we never say nyet to Vodka (Cw)

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Delilah

Delilah

Humør : Call me friend, but keep me closer.
Antal indlæg : 59

In Russia we never say nyet to Vodka (Cw) - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: In Russia we never say nyet to Vodka (Cw)   In Russia we never say nyet to Vodka (Cw) - Page 2 EmptySøn Jul 24, 2022 4:46 pm

“Good,” she spoke softly and with a sigh. She corrected her seat and let both her hands run through her hair, letting small hairpins correct her hair, using her ability. It didn’t take long before the door opened and Delilah walked out, with security on both sides of her. She turned and looked back at Logan, making sure he was following before she walked up to the Mansion. “Papa is a busy man,” she informed Logan. Delilah carried herself fiercely and with a slightly curled smile. “Alpha too,” she informed, “I’ve told you that, haven’t I?” she wondered looking over her shoulder while walking up some white stairs. The doors were opened to them so they could enter the warmer mansion. There stood plenty of men in suits inside talking with each other. Everyone was somewhat connected to the mafia. Everyone greeted Delilah with a nod, but she didn’t give them anything in return. She headed directly toward her father’s office where another guard stood, opening up for her and Logan.

“Milaya, s vozvrashcheniyem! (Sweetie, welcome back!)” a glad voice sounded.
“Privet, papa, (Hey dad)” she greeted back and skipped a couple of steps toward him before she swung her arms around her father and was spun around once before he put her down so she could stand next to him; both of them looking at Logan.
“Kto eta sobaka? (Who is that dog?)” Her father spoke in a more rusty and deeper voice than before.
“Eto Logan. Moy muzhchina, (This is Logan. My man.)” she presented Logan. She straightened her arm up toward Logan, “Come here, greet my pa. His English isn't the best,” she said with a wide, happy smile waving him closer with her fingers. Her father was a tall and built man, but it was also clear that he was sitting more on a stool now and had people to do things for him. He had a love for food.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Logan

Logan

Humør : I am done with being careful
Fag : none
Antal indlæg : 79

In Russia we never say nyet to Vodka (Cw) - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: In Russia we never say nyet to Vodka (Cw)   In Russia we never say nyet to Vodka (Cw) - Page 2 EmptyTors Jul 28, 2022 12:15 pm

As they arrived, he quickly cleaned himself, hoping that it was not to easy to see, what they had been doing, since meeting your father in law after having been active with her, on their way here, not made the best case for you. He then followed her out, as they came out, as he looked up it clearly showed that her family had the cash, if it had not been enough with the look of the security. He then started to follow Delilah as she explained a bit about her father, he was a busy man, and by the look of it he understood.

As she then mentions alfa and asked if she had not told him that he was a bit confused, had she he was not sure. As he followed Delilah all the men, was moving aside from him to, clearly knowing that Delilah or Juliet wanted him with her. “I don´t think you did Juliet.” He said as he followed her up to what could only be described as a big door into a study, there was opened for them both, or maybe she had when he was not one hundred precent awake. Who really knew?

In a few seconds he forgot what Delilah had, asked him when she told him to come and say Hallo to her father, he looked up, and stared into the man’s eyes, clearly feeling the fear, as he handed him his hand. “Pleasure to meet you sir. “ He then said as he felt small compared to her father, he could feel how he wanted to kneel but for now he stood his ground, at least until he could pull his eyes away from the eye contact with the man.
Tilbage til toppen Go down

In Russia we never say nyet to Vodka (Cw)
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: IX-
Gå til: