Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Fire on fire

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Mariella

Mariella

Humør : 'While being in darkness I didn’t search for the light, I became one.'
Antal indlæg : 1007

Fire on fire Empty
IndlægEmne: Fire on fire   Fire on fire EmptySøn Aug 08, 2021 5:05 pm

LOCATION the endless paths
DATE 14th of August 2021
TIME 18.00
ATTIRE Link
TOPIC FOR @Ember x
EXTRA: Mariella has the ability to feel others emotions at any moment in time

Everyone was a bit aware lately at the house, not that she blamed them. It was like they were waiting for an attack to happen while still living their lives, not that she blamed them. They had everything to protect, and Mariella herself would do anything for all of them. Tonight she had taken a detour after work, heading towards the forest, just to clear her mind a little bit. It was always something with so many people at the house, even if Katelyn was on vacation with Roman, and Maya was at Howie's. She also liked giving Nigel and Irina a little time to themselves with Mila whenever she could. But it was nice, not having so many emotions burning you inside out after being at work the whole day, and today there had been tons of people - which had left her even more burned out.

Perhaps she was too fast at assuming she was alone, as she felt the presence of someone else close by. But this was different, it was warm, firey, caught her attention wide away where she usually would have just kept going to avoid a potential danger. So, Mariella impulsive and curious as she was, started to move closer to what or who ever had this aura that she longed to know about.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Ember

Ember

Antal indlæg : 15

Fire on fire Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Fire on fire   Fire on fire EmptySøn Aug 08, 2021 5:36 pm

It was getting late and Ember had been swirling around most of the day over the treetops, over the clouds to get more and more energy. Now that the sun was about to go down, she reached to a branch in a tree. She had dressed some branches and leaves behind her with ash and the forest turned nicely warm with her being present. She started plucking herself and eventually returned to her naked self, standing on a branch with a few of her burnt orange feathers in her hand. She put the sharp ends in her mouth jumped down onto the ground – real superhero style, whipping her hair back as she landed and approached the small camp she had set up. She put the feathers next to the dress she was going to wear. She picked up the dress and easily swung it over her head and let it fall down, covering her naked body. The predator hearing and sense of smell caught up on someone approaching her small camp, making her look over her shoulder. She could see a slim girl approaching between the trees a little further away. She turned around to face the direction she was approaching in. “Hello fella. You lost?” she wondered. Even though Ember seemed to be friendly right now, she was cautious of who was approaching and was ready to grab her bow and arrow if the person seemed to be a danger to her.
Mariella

Mariella

Fire on fire Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Fire on fire   Fire on fire EmptySøn Aug 08, 2021 6:28 pm

Mariella stopped when she noticed the other person, a woman, a guarded woman. And Mariella quickly realized that perhaps she had stepped into this person's territory. It wasn't hard for the fairy to realize that the woman was very aware, she didn't care much for the friendly facade when she knew there was something else underneath of it. "I'm not lost, just curious - got off the wrong track so it seems," she replied with a softer voice, keeping her movements very limited to not appear too much of a threat. Mariella was very aware of the stranger's emotions, if she suddenly seemed more angry or was about to attack. Not that Mariella often attacked other people, but she would do it if it was a case of defending herself - she knew how. "But, just a girl out here on a walk, I promise I'm no trouble," she lifted her hands up to show she wasn't armed or at least by weapons. But she wasn't interested in the girl going for an attack.
Ember

Ember

Fire on fire Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Fire on fire   Fire on fire EmptySøn Aug 08, 2021 6:53 pm

Ember nodded a little as the girl mentioned she was only curious. She remembered some had said that curiosity killed the cat, but she never really understood the saying. Though she had explained why she was there, Ember didn’t lower her guards just yet. The gal seemed to move more cautiously. She wondered if it was an ambush and therefore kept her senses clear to listen for any branches or alike which would snap or rustle by movement.
I’m no trouble. Ember lowered the chest she had raised a bit as if she had been ready to defend herself. “Well come on then. Snoop around,” she said. Most people would feel things getting hotter and hotter as they got closer to Ember. She kicked a little to the bonfire before she with a wave of a hand set it on fire. Not that she needed the heat, but she would love to have something to eat sooner or later. Fish or deer probably. Ember lived quite alternatively compared to other people who lived in the forest. Ember had a tendency to burn her things and have to take what she could get whenever that happened. Tents, clothing and sometimes pots and pans.
Mariella

Mariella

Fire on fire Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Fire on fire   Fire on fire EmptySøn Aug 08, 2021 7:37 pm

Tense. That was one way Mariella would describe this woman, on guard, but she was not the one to judge other people's reasons for being on guard, after all, who knew other people's stories till they were told. So, Mariella didn't take anything too personal, but was aware of how she moved and acted. Mariella lowered her arms a little as the woman said to snoop around, and took a few steps closer. She felt the heat as the woman waved her hand lighting up a bonfire. Mariella raised her eyebrows a little, it was like the fire started dancing around her even through the bonfire was small and could on its own carry that much heat. Mariella's eyes started to glow for a moment, having the orange flames take control over her eyes for a moment replacing the blue color. The woman didn't seem to have a lot, but around enough. The fire fairy tilted her head a little bit to the side moving her eyes back to the fire. "My name is Mariella," she presented herself still having her eyes on the dancing flames. Other than small bonfires in the backyard, it wasn't like Mariella walked around starting fires, even when she felt like it. She stepped closer to the fire, reaching her hand out for a second, letting a fit of the flames dance up over her fingers, pulling her hand slowly back to just watch the flames dance between her fingers.
Ember

Ember

Fire on fire Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Fire on fire   Fire on fire EmptySøn Aug 08, 2021 11:08 pm

Ember looked over at the fairy who seemed to be quite fascinated by the fire. Was the fairy more primitive than her? She couldn’t be, not in a dress like that. The fairy stepped closer. It didn’t really change how tense Ember was, but as the girl reached her hand into the fire and took a little of it out, Ember was the one being fascinated.
She turned her attention fully on the girl who had presented herself as Mariella. “Call me Ember,” she said pulling on a slight smile. “You can manipulate with the fire?” she asked and crossed her arms, lowering her guards but raising her expectations. To Ember fire meant a lot. It had formed her for so many years and she had learnt both to love and hate it.
Mariella

Mariella

Fire on fire Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Fire on fire   Fire on fire EmptyMan Aug 09, 2021 11:03 pm

Ember, funny name for someone that could seem to control the fire - but also fitting, at least that was Mariella's thoughts on it. The slight smile made Mariella think she at least had made some progress in, making Ember feel less tense about her being here. "Yeah, I'm a fire fairy, so -" she explained with a warm smile before closing her first letting the flames dancing around her fingers die out. Then she turned her head towards Ember again. "I guess you manipulate with fire as well, but you are not a fairy -" curious Mariella tilted her head a little to the side, as if she tried to guess what this woman was. Mariella was a trained hunter even if she didn't practice it, but she couldn't pin what it was about this woman. What she was, but she just knew she was connected to the fire in a way - just like Mariella herself felt connected to it.

Mariella had always been quite curious about her own powers, but never really dared using them too much. She knew if she got overly affected by the powers of her other ability, the fire would be too hard to even try to control. That is what happened when magic was control and inflicted by emotions, when you could feel everyone else's and barely your own - it got overwhelming. In some ways she was just a bomb waiting to blow. "You live out here by yourself?" She then asked looking at Ember.
Ember

Ember

Fire on fire Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Fire on fire   Fire on fire EmptyTirs Aug 10, 2021 11:50 pm

Fire fairy. She nodded approvingly pulling on a little grimace. She noticed how she killed the fire and for split second narrowed her eyes, curious of why she hadn’t just put the fire back to where it came from. Not that Ember meant that fire was a living thing or anything, but there was no reason to put it out now that she knew how to control it. She looked up at the fire fairy as she mentioned that Ember wasn’t a fire fairy. Ember shrugged a little and looked back at the fire. She didn’t want to tell this stranger all about herself. The fact that she was a thunderbird once should be more than enough for people to want to hunt her down. The addition to Ember being the only of her kind just made her even greater to hunt. Oh, how much trouble it had caused her to have her life saved by her mother. “I guess I’m just lucky,” she said scrunching her nose a little displeased. She didn’t feel lucky at all.

Ember once again looked back up as Mariella spoke. She pulled for a short moment on a smile. She lived with what she had. “Yeah. I like it quiet,” she said and heard her stomach growl at her. She needed to get something to eat before she would end up eating the fairy. “And no one to hurt,” she pointed out with a short chuckle. A chuckle which was meant to scare the ‘princess’ with the pretty hair. Even though, there was a bit of joy in the chuckle. “Have you had deer before?” she asked, clearly offering the pretty lady to join her for dinner. She picked up her bow, waiting a little with loading it.
Sponsoreret inhold

Fire on fire Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Fire on fire   Fire on fire Empty

Fire on fire
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Forest fire
» Fire & trash