Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

All of me and all of you

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Stefanja

Stefanja

Humør : My life is organized chaos.
Antal indlæg : 178

All of me and all of you Empty
IndlægEmne: All of me and all of you   All of me and all of you EmptyTors Aug 05, 2021 9:35 pm

All of me and all of you Giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952d928396681e472fc1db0ee8cc2e9e1d1cf5ec795&rid=giphy

Place: Somewhere in the sea in Ajax’s yacht
Date and time: 05/07/2021
Weather: Sun is shining
Outfit: A blue bikini with lightblue flowerprints and has borrowed one of Ajax’ short sleeved shirts
Dedicated to: @Ajax
Notes: They’re on the yacht all of summer.

It was quite nice to be away from England, and just spend the summer at sea in Ajax yacht. Caroline had tried to pack light, but even though, she had packed way too many bikinis and bathing suits. Today was yet another day where she could wear one of her sets, and she had placed herself in the front of the yacht to get a greater tan. Beside her was a small table where there was a flask of champagne and a glass slightly filled. She sat up, leaned a little back with a hand on each side of her to support her. Her hair hung in braids down along her back, as her head was tilted a little backwards, truly enjoying the sun.
The slight tingle on her skin warned her that Ajax was moving closer to her. She hadn’t yet figured out if he was just moving around downstairs, or if he was in fact about to join her, but it kept her alert, so she listened carefully. She wouldn’t want to get spooked.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: All of me and all of you   All of me and all of you EmptyFre Aug 13, 2021 8:39 pm

Getting away from reality, it seemed to be the only thing he really truly longed for these days. It was like everything was put on pause while they were gone, and they could be gone as long they liked. Ajax had dropped out of the academy, and was now just left to be himself and it was freeing. He still  had yet to figure out what to do with the mind prisoned parents of his, but now wasn't the time. He had invited Caroline on his yacht, after everything that went down at the party last month, it looked like she needed an escape from reality as well.

The dream demon had made to the pool, dropping his sunglasses and towel on one of the chairs, walking closer to the water, watching Caroline sunbathing. He liked that they could do stuff both apart and together without going crazy. It was how they worked, and always had worked. And he would lie if he said he hadn't missed it just being the two of them. Ajax jumped in the pool splashing water up on Caroline, and swam a little back. "Come on in, the water is amazing," he laughed and waved her to join him.
Stefanja

Stefanja

Humør : My life is organized chaos.
Antal indlæg : 178

IndlægEmne: Sv: All of me and all of you   All of me and all of you EmptyFre Aug 13, 2021 10:36 pm

The steps of Ajax could now be heard by the human girl, which made her smile a little. The way he walked he seemed relaxed and no like one who wanted to spook her. So she kept laying there with a smile on her face and her head tilted a little back. She even heard how he put some things down at a chair nearby, and therefore believed he would join her there – but no.
A splash was heard, and before Caroline could cover herself or realize it, she gave a little squeal from the shock of the water hitting her as Ajax had jumped into the pool. She had curled her limbs closest to the pool and turned a little, so she wasn’t facing the pool as much, if he was planning on splash more water on her. As he yelled the water was amazing and that she should join him, she looked over her shoulder before she slowly turned her body towards him. “You’re utterly crazy,” she smiled with a wide teethy smile on her lips. Caroline chose to stand up, but only to move closer to the edge and sit down. Slowly, she submerged her lower legs into the water. It was cold. Or at least it was to her. After all, she had stayed in the sun for a while and her body was quite warm compared to the water. “It’s cold!” she complained. “You know what,” she pulled her legs a little up, so it was only her feet under the water, “I think I’m good,” she said and scrunched her nose a little. She already knew that she probably would be allowed to just rest there.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: All of me and all of you   All of me and all of you Empty

All of me and all of you
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: IX-
Gå til: