Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

You weren't here

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Diego
Beta
Diego

Fag : Material Arts, Swimming. Spanish substitute.
Antal indlæg : 178

You weren't here - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: You weren't here   You weren't here - Page 2 EmptyMan Aug 09, 2021 1:10 pm

He could feel how she shook her head a bit. It bothered him a bit that there was nothing he could do. He hummed a little as she said he just had to be there like he had been today. It might be what she said, but he wished he had been there so much earlier. “I’ll be patient,” he said softly even though he knew he had a short fuse. After all, she should know by now that he didn't have the best patience - but he would try his best. He didn’t know if she had been patient with him or if it had been the bond telling her to give him more chances. No matter what, she had been fighting to get where they were now.

He kissed the top of her head as she cuddled herself into his arms telling him that she would tell him the next time. “I would appreciate that,” he mumbled His arms had snaked around her arms and held her close.  For a little while they just stood there, until the dryer beeped a little.
A slight smile formed on his lips “One, two, three,” he whispered and lifted her a bit so she stood on his feet. With calm movements he moved them towards the dryer, still holding her close. With one arm he opened the dryer and pulled out one of the blankets and wrapped it over her shoulders, before he snaked his arms around her again and kissed her on the top of her head. He wasn’t busy about getting downstairs yet. He would stand with her as long as she felt like she needed to.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Danica

Danica

Humør : Everybody just ends up leaving me anyway, so why care?
Antal indlæg : 175

IndlægEmne: Sv: You weren't here   You weren't here - Page 2 EmptyMan Aug 30, 2021 12:47 pm

A smile blossomed on her lips as she felt his warm lips on her forehead and a warmth took form in her chest. It was amazing just how mad she could be at him, and at the same time clearly love him so much. Because she wouldn’t have stayed if she wasn’t ready to fight. If there had been a second of doubt she would have been on a plane towards France now and she wouldn’t have been looking back.

A joyous laugh left her as he placed her on his feet and started walking around with her like that. She had done that with her own kids, and her arms folded around his neck and looked at his face as he concentrated on getting them towards the dryer. The warmth of the blankets was a true blessing, and she closed her eyes feeling him taking care of her. She couldn’t remember if he had ever been this tender with her, and she was soaking in it. Feeling how it warmed her heart pushing away the doubt and coldness there roamed inside of it. She licked her lips and swallowed the small lump in her throat before looking up at him. “Thank you” she said with a soft voice, letting her hand find his cheek and letting his thump glide over his cheek. Maybe she should explain, open up and maybe that would make him understand just what a giant mess she was. “I –“ she let out pained chuckle and looked up trying to keep the never ending tears to stop coming. “I’ve been married before, and we got three kids and had a wonderful life, but we always knew that someday I would have to leave because, that's the curse of being a witch” she whispered pressing her brows together “and then, I met a man, named Diego” a pained smile formed on her lips “and we have a natural connection, so, unfortunately I thought that he, was my mate – but, he wasn’t” she huffed and closed her eyes “I left my husband for him, and we were so close to get married I was pregnant with our child, but he left me on the day on our weddingday, and I lost our daughter a couple of weeks later because of the stress, and that’s why, I’m so messed up” she felt how two tears glided down her cheeks as she looked up at Diego “and why I’m having such a hard time, with all of this” she then added biting the side of her bottom lip. “But, I really want this, I really want you, even though you can. Be a challenge, but I know I am too
Diego
Beta
Diego

IndlægEmne: Sv: You weren't here   You weren't here - Page 2 EmptyMan Aug 30, 2021 2:17 pm

He growled lovingly as she thanked him, “You don’t have to thank me,” he said and looked down at her with a calm loving smile. It was the least he could do now that he hadn’t been there for her neither the day before nor the early morning hours. He made sure that he held her close and did his best to do it in a way that would show that he cared for her. That she was important to him. She, and her happiness. He watched her carefully as she let her thumb glide over his cheek and how she chuckled a little painfully. Something was up, and he couldn’t really figure out what it was, but as soon as she started to speak, he figured she was opening up about her former life. No, her former love-life, because she wasn’t her love life. She was, and still is Danica.
While she explained, he caressed her back and kept his eyes on her. Listening. She had had such a wonderful life, and she believed that some random man with the name Diego was her mate because they had a natural connection. She had been left on her wedding day and to add a little spice to the depressing episode, she had lost their child. He shook his head a little, feeling sorry for her. He let his right hand redirect a strand of her hair behind her ear followed up by drying some of the tears away that she cried. If he hadn’t been feeling warm and fuzzy he might’ve started asking questions, but instead it tore a little a bit in an wound that had never really healed. He let his hand cup around her cheek and watch her as she put all of the past to the reason why she had such a hard time. She reassured him she wanted the relationship they were having, even though he could be a challenge…
A challenge?
Once again, had it been a more casual situation he might’ve commented on it, but instead he just pulled a smile and leaned down to kiss her gently on her nose. “I understand,” he spoke softly, “I’ve been left at the altar once, and I know it hurts,” he said and pulled on a short, pained smile. He let his hand slide from her cheek down to her chest, right where her heart would be, “But you have to remember, that even though I might not be standing with you like this, I’ll always be right here,” he said and poked her a little. “But I’ll do everything I can to be by your side and help you,” he almost whispered before he let his forehead rest against hers. “Can you try and rest a bit today? Let me run some errands and get whatever you need,” he spoke softly and let his arms wrap around her caringly.
Danica

Danica

Humør : Everybody just ends up leaving me anyway, so why care?
Antal indlæg : 175

IndlægEmne: Sv: You weren't here   You weren't here - Page 2 EmptyTirs Aug 31, 2021 11:44 am

A soft giggle left her as he kissed her nose, wrinkled it as he pulled away again. She then nodded and gave him a soft smile as he told her that he had been left at the alter once. Danica remembered that he had told her that before, but at that time she hadn’t really commented on it. Only that she was sorry, and she still was. Because no one should have to live through that. Standing at the aisle and then they weren’t coming or suddenly decided under the ceremony that they couldn’t go through with it.

Another laugh left her as he poked her chest by her heart. Telling her that he would always be right there. “You can be such a dork” she mumbled caringly and looked at him as he placed his forehead against hers. His words carried a lot of weight, who would have thought the night in Wolf’s den would end them being here like this. Her arms folded around his waist as he pulled her closer and asked if he she would just try to get some rest and then he would run some errands. “You know what, I could really get used to you in this mood” she teased placing a soft kiss against his lips closing her eyes. She really enjoyed this side of him. Not something he had showed a whole lot off.

Alright, I be good and get some rest” she finally spoke as she pulled her lips away and gave him a smile. Maybe it was just what she needed, to relax. She pulled the blanket closer around her and then started walking downstairs. “Better keep an eye on the little guy then” she said with a big smile and walked into the kitchen where Derek looked really proud of having boiled some water. He really was something for a four-year-old. “How about you find some of your favourite books, and then I’ll read them to you in the couch?” she laughed as Derek ran towards his room talking to himself which ones he should get. She walked after him carrying some of them as they went into the living room and sat down together in the sofa.
Diego
Beta
Diego

IndlægEmne: Sv: You weren't here   You weren't here - Page 2 EmptySøn Sep 05, 2021 3:31 pm

Diego chuckled deeply as she said he could be a dork. “I mean it,” he said pulling a wide smile. He meant everything he had said. He wasn’t going to lie or joke about something like that. He chuckled a little with his eyes closed as she mentioned she could get used to him being in such a mood and reciprocated the soft kisss, “Don’t get too used to this mood,” he chuckled teasingly, even though he would love to run errands for her if she needed something.

He hummed slightly as she actually agreed to getting some rest. As she pulled a little away, he opened his eyes to look at her mimicking the smile she gave him. Slowly he let go of her as she started to move downstairs. “You’re such a darling,” he said caringly, feeling quite safe with Danica being with his kid alone. Even from upstairs, he could hear how she spoke to him and how he shortly after ran towards his room talking to himself. It made a wide happy smile appear on his lips. That kid really brought happiness into this home.

He packed a quick note and keys before he went downstairs to watch how they sat all curled up reading from a book. As it seemed like there was a natural pause, he excused himself and said he was going out and asked if they wanted him to bring anything – Derek mentioning sprinkles for ice-cream. As soon as he was sure he knew what they wanted he went shopping

//Out
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: You weren't here   You weren't here - Page 2 Empty

You weren't here
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Aston centrum :: Aston Hospital-
Gå til: