Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Cult doing culty cult stuff

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Aurora

Aurora

Humør : My life isn't as glamourous as my wanted poster makes it look
Fag : Study of languages, literature, history, art, dance
Antal indlæg : 177

Cult doing culty cult stuff Empty
IndlægEmne: Cult doing culty cult stuff   Cult doing culty cult stuff EmptyLør Jul 24, 2021 1:00 pm

Dedicated to  @JJ

DATE | 24 of July 2021
TIME | around 8 pm
WEATHER | Thunder, rain and stormy (good old British weather)
PLACE | Somewhere in England, a giant Mansion
ATTIRE | outfit

She had to get out, this wasn’t what she had signed up for. Normally Lara had always been the quiet girl. The one keeping in the background and not saying much other than giving snarky remarks if someone was being stupid. But today she slammed the door to her room and started pacing back and furth. The papers she had found while sneaking into the grandmaster’s office, hadn’t been for her to see but after Marie had told her about something was off, she hadn’t been able to shake the feeling that she had been right. And now where had it led her? To a crossroad where she wasn’t sure what to do right now.

Lara had left Gaia behind after they had helped her out after she almost had been thrown in prison for her parent’s murders. Her assets had been frozen, and she hadn’t even been able to access the money that her now dead parents had left behind for her. So, in the start she had gotten a shit attorney that couldn’t even the law probably. But then they had walked in. All the charges had been dropped, as a sign of good faith. But she also knew that it came with strings attached, even though they never used the words of her owing them.

But now, now what the hell was she supposed to do!?

She suddenly stopped her pacing and grabbed her head as a scream left her. She kicked something that was lying on the floor not caring what it was. A crack and something that broke could be heard and Lara looked up only to keep pacing back and furth again. There was a knock on the door, only for her to tell them to fuck off.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
JJ
Royal
JJ

Antal indlæg : 100

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cult doing culty cult stuff   Cult doing culty cult stuff EmptyLør Jul 24, 2021 1:32 pm

It wasn’t like JJ hadn’t noticed how Lara had been sneaking around lately, nor how it seemed like she was snooping into things, that she probably was better of not snooping into. It wasn’t like he felt like the cult kept things for themselves – and if he did, he made sure to snoop in a more secretive way that Lara had done, or at least that was what he believed he did.
Confidentiality, and with his hands in his pockets, he walked after Lara who slammed with her door and seemingly started to pack. He stood outside her door and listened to her, wondering if she would spill some words about what the hell she was so upset about figuring out. But she didn’t really say anything, but occasionally she screamed and kicked something around, breaking something. With a short frown he took his hand up to her door and knocked on the door with the back of his hand towards the door.
Fuck off.
He raised his brows and smiled before he turned his front towards the door. If the door was locked, he would mumble a small spell to unlock it and then enter her room. As he opened the door, he could see the mess there was and how she most likely just had thrown her things into her baggage not packing it so there was enough space for everything she wanted to bring. “Going somewhere?” he wondered and if possible he would allow himself to enter.
Aurora

Aurora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cult doing culty cult stuff   Cult doing culty cult stuff EmptyLør Jul 24, 2021 5:26 pm

She threw her clothes into a bag, she just needed to get away for a bit collect her thoughts. She heard the lock open and someone pressing down the handle. She made a small hiss of annoyance before she saw how it was. “Seriously JJ?” she grabbed a pillow and threw it after him, not actually aiming to hit him. “What is it you don’t understand about fuck off? It should be very transparent what that means!” she turned back to what it was she had been doing, not really caring if he went into the room or not. It was odd, ever since she had come here, he had been almost sticking to her like glue. She always felt like he didn’t actually like her, so she didn’t understand why he always kept coming back or some way or another seemed to be in the same room or knew what she was doing.

Why do you even care, huh?” she asked as she threw a blouse down the black duffle back and looked towards her with narrowing eyes. Yes, that was a good question. Why did he care? She moved her hand up and made the door slam once again, behind him so he couldn’t walk out of it.  Turning her fingers using her power to whip the lock into place. “What do you want Jonathan?
JJ
Royal
JJ

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cult doing culty cult stuff   Cult doing culty cult stuff EmptyMan Jul 26, 2021 9:12 pm

JJ licked his lips as she hissed and called him by his nickname. She threw a pillow after him, and with a quick movement, he caught it, though to some it could’ve looked a little clumsy. He looked over at her holding the pillow in one hand, dangling down by his side as she scolded him for not ‘knowing’ what fuck off meant. “You know, it’s a weird thing to say, actually. Like why not just tell me to go away? Fuck off literally sounds like I have to fuck something to enter your room,” he blabbered, knowing that what he had just said was absolute bullshit. There was also sarcasm hidden in his reply, but some people just didn’t really seem to get it. No, it couldn’t be him who chose to say these things at the most stupid times, nuh-uh.

He sat down on her bed, hugging her pillow in front of him, looking at how she packed her things. He raised an interested brow as she asked why he even cared. “Do I have to care to ask you if you’re going somewhere?” he wondered blinking a little at her biting his lip, as if he was actually wondering if it was a necessity to ask if she was going somewhere. The door slammed and she locked it with her powers. He lifted his chin a little. She got secrets she wished to spill?
She asked the million-dollar question and he put the pillow on the bed before he stood up and approached her. “I just wanna know what kind of trip you’re going on, because I don’t want to miss you getting your ass kicked without backup,” he said confidently, even though he wasn’t good at any kind of material art. While he talked, he raised his left index-finger and swirled it around a bit, trying to make his point clearer.
Aurora

Aurora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cult doing culty cult stuff   Cult doing culty cult stuff EmptyOns Jul 28, 2021 3:57 pm

Go fuck yourself then, you absolute pig” she cursed back at him and raised her eyebrows in an annoyingly manner. Her eyes narrowed as he chose to sit down on her bed hugging the pillow that she had sent his direction.
Do I have to care” she repeated with a mocking voice and huffed at him while crossing her arms. Not looking away as he approached her, standing completely still tilting her head a little while he commented on that he wanted to know what kind of trip she was going on.

As he swirled his finger around, she suddenly snatched out after it, grabbing it in her hand and twisted it around. As you would do to an annoying brother to make him get his fucking finger out of your face. “Listen here birdbrain, I know its difficult for you to understand that concept” she said with an almost charming smile that quickly turned sour as she pushed him back to the bed, still holding his finger in a firm grip. Knowing very well that if he wanted, he could make her let go any time he wanted. As they were close enough she let go and placed a stretched out hand on his chest to push him back in it. “Get your nose out of my business, because it is none of your business” she then turned around to continue her packing.
JJ
Royal
JJ

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cult doing culty cult stuff   Cult doing culty cult stuff EmptyLør Jul 31, 2021 11:01 pm

JJ couldn’t stop himself from laughing a bit as she told him to go fucking himself. To be honest, it might be an activity for later, but that might be a little too much information for Lara. He didn’t stop smiling when she repeated his words mockingly. He liked that about her. She wasn’t going to be pulled down that easily, and he thought that was very strong of her.

She grabbed his finger, and he immediately knew it would result in trouble and pain. “Au-au-au-au” he whined and buckled a little down in the minimal pain in his finger. He hated this and he should’ve known that she would’ve done that. He pushed him back towards the bed, making his mind slightly excited. He had loved how she had smiled, and even though her smile was sour right now, he stilled couldn’t get the smile out of his mind. Finally, she let go of his hand, but only to push him back in it, making him lay fully down, caressing his finger a bit while she said he should get his nose out of her business. He chuckled a bit as she turned around and sat back up. “I can help you pack? Like a toothbrush… Or hairbrush… Pads? You need pads right? I can buy some for ya – oh wait… There’s also tampons right?” he frowned a little. “You know what, I can do it,” he said and nodded getting up from her bed. “Or maybe you just need extra panties and wash them when you bleed on them?”
Aurora

Aurora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cult doing culty cult stuff   Cult doing culty cult stuff EmptyLør Jul 31, 2021 11:18 pm

He was such a whine baby, to be fair she could have avoided him so many times, it wasn’t like she couldn’t smell when he was around. And somehow, she always found her standing near him or beside him. More time it was herself that had ben drawn to him, more times that she could care to admit.
But then. He started talking. Her brown almost black eyes glided towards him, as her brows dropped dangerously low, giving him a warning that he should probably shut up by this point. But as JJ always did, he just kept on going.

She cracked her neck. To. Much. Detail.
As he got up from her bed again, she blinked and teleported straight in front of him. Moving in such small and confined spaces was a piece of cake and was always quicker when trying to make a point. “Thinking a lot of my private parts there, James?” after she had found out that his name wasn’t Jonathan but James, she had always made it her mission to use it when really trying to piss him off. She placed her hand towards his chest and slowly caressed it upwards towards his shoulder. A sweet and innocent smile formed on her lips as she looked up into his eyes. Then she dug her fingernails down into his white shirt to his skin, then her other hand grabbed around his tie and pulled him down, so their lips were only inches apart. “Going to explain to me, why the sudden interest about my period, hm?
JJ
Royal
JJ

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cult doing culty cult stuff   Cult doing culty cult stuff EmptySøn Aug 01, 2021 12:16 am

The cracking of her neck didn’t scare him. She was quick to get over to him, making him raise his eyebrows a little. He smiled a little by her sentence, but the smile crumbled as she mentioned his first birthname. He hated that name more than anything, even though it was his father’s name. It suited his father, being elegant and such, but that just wasn’t JJ’s style. He wanted to be better than his father, but not by being a complete copy of him.
He felt how she placed her hand on his chest and he immediately felt how the pleasurable electric feeling spread in his body. Fucking sake this could end up badly if she continued to tease him like thi- She pulled him down, by digging her nails into his shoulder. He groaned a little but didn’t hesitate to look into her dak eyes. Oh, how he could be swallowed up by them. He pulled a sly smirk as she asked why he was interested in his period. It wasn’t really that, he just wanted to help her get packed for her trip, but then again, her sentence led his brain to his witchy side. “I’ll explain it to you,” he lied, if you give me a kiss, he tried to persuade her but didn’t move an inch. He wanted her to do it.
Aurora

Aurora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cult doing culty cult stuff   Cult doing culty cult stuff EmptySøn Aug 01, 2021 12:38 am

Her eyes narrowed as he started by saying that he’ll explain it to her. Somehow, she doubted it. Her eyes got wide open as the next words left his perfectly shaped lips. If you give me a kiss. His voice was so beautiful.
Then there was those hypnotic eyes. That always drew her in, promising her things he knew he couldn't keep. For a short period of time, she forgot everything about getting the hell out of dodge. So she leaned forwards. Feeling his breath towards hers. So teasingly slow. It would be so easy to just lean forwards and press her lips against his. But a mere inch before it would happen. She couldn’t fight it. She wanted, no she needed it so much. So, she pressed her lips towards his, pulling him even closer with the use of his tie that was tightly secured in her hands. A moan left her as she slightly opened her mouth for him to enter with his tongue. But that was what clicked for her, she had never wanted to kiss him this bad. Wait a fucking minut! Both of her hands grabbed his shoulders, and she forced a knee straight up his private parts. “Fuck you JJ!” she hissed and left him crumbling on the floor while she went over and threw the last things she needed down the suitcase before she closed it. She didn’t need much; she knew how to steal at this point and could easily scam herself way into a motel or something alike.

She stood there looking at the pathetic witch that always crumbled at the slightest pain towards him. To be fair, she wouldn’t be against him in a fight where he had the advances of being further away from her where he could use his magic before she could get close enough. And then there was the fact that his voice could make her do things that he wanted her too. Just like kissing him, as she had done just a few minutes ago. Fucking asshole!

Hope that was fucking worth it you asshole!” she yelled before storming towards the door.
JJ
Royal
JJ

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cult doing culty cult stuff   Cult doing culty cult stuff EmptySøn Aug 01, 2021 1:37 am

It felt like an eternity, but she leaned in a kiss him, and he was just about to let his hands find their way to cup her face, when she opened her mouth for him, only letting his tongue barely introduce itself to hers. She pressed on his shoulders and made sure to kick him right between the legs, making him crumble onto the floor, laying on the side in a fetus position, whining in pain.
Even though his sight was blurred from the tears which had been forced into his eyes by the hit, he could see how she packed the last of her stuff and started closing her suitcase. He smiled a little, through the pain as she yelled at him that she hoped that it was worth it and started storming out, Stop! ordered her, hoping that he could catch his breath and get up before she left. She couldn’t just leave him on the floor when they had just had their true love kiss!
Aurora

Aurora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cult doing culty cult stuff   Cult doing culty cult stuff EmptySøn Aug 01, 2021 1:44 am

Just as she was about to let her fingers turn the lock and open the door, his voice rang out. This time it was much stronger and commanding than it had been when he had told her to kiss him. It was like her whole body stood completely still, and even as a small voice in her head screamed at her. Begged her even. To walk, to take a step and get out the door, she couldn’t. Even to such an extent where she could feel how few drops of tears glided down her face from the sheer fight her body and mind had with each other, until she couldn’t do anything but to compel to what his voice had commanded her to do.

JJ
Royal
JJ

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cult doing culty cult stuff   Cult doing culty cult stuff EmptySøn Aug 01, 2021 3:05 pm

She did as he told. He breathed out and started to get back onto all fours. “A ‘not right now’ would’ve been enough,” he joked, but his voice was serious enough. He didn’t want a real rejection after all, but a kick in the nuts said more than a thousand words. He had taken it just a tad too far for her liking, at it was fair enough. Slightly stumbling, he got to his feet, resting his hands a bit on his knees, catching his breath and biting the pain. He straightened back up on his next exhale and turned around to face her back, only to approach her. He knew she could hear him clearly with every step. When he finally got in front of her he noticed the tears that had made her cheeks shine a little mor than usual. “I promised to tell you why, didn’t I?” he said and removed the tears from under her eyes. He leaned dangerously close to her, “It’s because I’ve noticed how tend to be more willing to be by my side, and always, always, two weeks later, you hate me more than usual for a week,” he looked down at her lips once. It wasn’t that he had noticed it, bot he noticed changes in her behavior and clearly just wanted to tease her a little, checking on her reaction whether or not what he had said was true or not. “That’s why I’m interested in your period,” he smiled a wide teethy smile. “Alright… Do as you please, he said to allow her to do whatever she wanted, instead of just standing there, frozen.
Aurora

Aurora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cult doing culty cult stuff   Cult doing culty cult stuff EmptyOns Aug 04, 2021 8:36 pm

She couldn’t do anything other than wanting to stand completely still. She hated this part, because she had trained her mind in so many ways, that she was somewhat conscious about what the hell he was doing to her. This wasn’t just blind obedience from her side. Maybe it would have been better if she could just stand there like some mindless puppet.
A slight raspy breath left her as her thump glided over her cheek to wipe away the tear that was falling down her skin. She stood there, completely still as he kept on talking. What the hell was he on about? Talking to her like her period would make her angrier at him? Usually it had the other effect, that she wanted to be closer, periods weren’t always the most logical. It was always after she had noticed it. How she had found excuses to been in the same classes like him and so on.
Stupid girl. That was what she was.

Finally, she felt how her body loosened up and she could take a step back from him. Her hand reacted faster than her own brain, and it collied with his cheek in a loud slap. How could it be possible to hate someone this much? Maybe this was it, now she could be free and never try to see him again. The hatred in her eyes was more than enough to speak for her. As she teleported away.

She stood outside the mansion, her hand removed some of the blood dripping down from her nose after using her powers to teleport longer than she normally did. Rain came pouring down and she was soaked within minutes. But that didn’t stop her, and she quickly started walking. She had no idea where she was going, but one thing was for certain. She was getting the hell out of here.
JJ
Royal
JJ

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cult doing culty cult stuff   Cult doing culty cult stuff EmptyTors Aug 05, 2021 6:07 pm

He got what he deserved, a slap in the face. He knew that. He hadn’t been that kind to her. He had been snoopy and tried to dig into every kind of corner there was of secrets. He had been all up in her space and not given her any chance to actually choose what she wished to do or say. He had pushed her to this point.

He loved it.

Any kind of attention was good attention, right? And then she was gone. Teleported away. He rubbed his cheek a little deviating his jaw a little to be sure it was still in place – even though she needed to hit a lot harder to dislocate his jaw.
He went to her window to see if he could spot her, and there she was. Soaked in rain already. Maybe he should just… No, he let her walk in peace, or well, until he reached the leader of the cult and mentioned that she had left, with the evidence of the red mark on his cheek.

//Out
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Cult doing culty cult stuff   Cult doing culty cult stuff Empty

Cult doing culty cult stuff
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» This feels a little cult-y