Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Run into you

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Elisabeth

Elisabeth

Antal indlæg : 49

Run into you Empty
IndlægEmne: Run into you   Run into you EmptyOns Jul 21, 2021 12:14 am

Date and time: 1 August, 14:20
Place: Pedestrian zone, Aston
Weather: Warm nice weather, sky is clear.
Clothing: Skincolored jumpsuit
Dedicated to: @Austin

School start was just around the corner and Elisabeth was taking care of four of the children from the pack. Everyone of them needed new pencils, notebooks etcetera. Elisabeth had therefore taken the children to the pedestrian street in Aston to go school-shopping, so they were prepared for school. Kate, Marcus, Lillian and Riley. Last named was actually old enough to do stuff on her own, but it was just much more fun for her to go with Elisabeth and the younger kids.
They exited a shop where every kid had their own reusable bag filled to the brim with anything they might need for school. Lillian, one of the youngest had gotten a horse eraser and completely lost in her fantasy world, she had unpacked the eraser and started to run as if she was another horse running with the eraser horse. The young big eyes were fixated on the eraser, which was the reason why she almost jumped into a tall athletic figure with light skin and curly, light brown hair.
Elisabeth hadn’t expected the young girl to be so ‘reckless’ and therefore gasped and made sure that Riley took care of the two others, while she could run after Lillian and make sure neither the man nor Lillian were hurt. Her arm quickly swung around the kid, before she looked up at the man. “I’m so sorry sir,” she said before she looked down at the girl who held the eraser in her hands. It didn’t seem like the girl’s emotions were building up to anything dramatic, but only playfulness and feeling embarrassed for running into the man. “What about you play with Riley, hm?” she suggested the girl who quickly ran off to the older teen. Elisabeth looked up at the man again with a gentle expression. “Did anything happen to you?” she wondered and tried to scan the man for his emotions.

Sidst rettet af Elisabeth Ons Jul 21, 2021 8:23 am, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Austin

Austin

Antal indlæg : 56

Run into you Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Run into you   Run into you EmptyOns Jul 21, 2021 7:28 am

What a turn of events it had been since coming back to Athena. He had after Elena’s death moved back to his home up further north from London. Or not moved, that would be an incorrect term of the matter. He had run away. Which also meant that he wasn’t sure why he was still here. But something or someone had made him reconsidered staying for just a little while longer. Mostly just his own conscience telling him that he couldn’t keep running away. Who knew, maybe staying would be his saving grace this time.

Walking around in his own mind, cradling a brown paper bag in his arms filled with fruit from the marked that he had just walked away from. Old habits really. When you had been through so many time periods as Austin had, then you found the things you liked the most about each one of them. And even though he really liked the technology they had today, there was something about walking around on a food market.

Suddenly he was pulled out of his own thoughts, as someone ran straight into him. Not that much happened, he just made a small huff and looked down at the small werewolf girl that looked at him with big wide eyes. “Hey” he said with a slight laugh in his voice and looked up as a beautiful woman came running towards them. I’m so sorry sir. He raised a brow; the woman was a hybrid? Wait, sir? He shook his head a little to show that nothing had happened. “It’s alright, no harm done” he explained with a warm and easy-going smile. He moved the bag around so he could grab it with one arm instead of two. “Austin” he presented himself and reached out his hand. If she let him, he would turn the hand around and place a soft kiss on the top of it.
Elisabeth

Elisabeth

Run into you Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Run into you   Run into you EmptyFre Jul 23, 2021 2:42 am

Ellisabeth smiled somewhat relieved as it seemed like the man wasn’t bothered by the small werewolf girl running into him, but it didn’t stop her from telling her to go to Riley. She noticed how he repositioned his bag and presented himself ready to shake her hand. She took it with the mindset of shaking it, and was therefore surprised when he turned it around and kiss the back of her hand. Yes, she could feel how he seemed to be in a good mood and everything, but she hadn’t expected a kiss on her hand.
For a short moment, she actually forgot her own name. “I-… Uh… Elisabeth,” she said before she took her hand back calmly. She was completely flabbergasted. It had been a lot of years since she had last been greeted like that and it brought back memories. Good memories. “I’m sorry. I’m not that used to such a polite and charming greeting,” she said with a polite tone. By now, she was used to how children presented themselves, and that was always something new, but besides that, she had been quite used to his presentation before the modern world took the greeting away.
Further away she could hear Riley yelling to Elisabeth, that she had everything under control. As if, Elisabeth didn’t really believe it, but hopefully it was alright. She pressed her plum lips together shortly. “Can I offer you a cup of coffee or something?” she wondered, now that the oldest werewolf had made sure that Elisabeth didn’t have much more work to do for now. Even though he had expressed that there had been no harm done, she believed that somehow there was some kind of harm done – or at least thank him for his polite way of handling the situation.
Austin

Austin

Run into you Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Run into you   Run into you EmptyMan Jul 26, 2021 7:39 pm

A beautiful name” he chimed in and looked at the other werewolves that was standing and looking at them, like there was something wrong with him. As Elisabeth stated that she wasn’t used to people being this polite. Maybe it was a lost tradition to be like this, but he had always held on to some of those throughout time that he really liked. Especially when you had lived such a long life as the fallen angel still standing in front of the beautiful. He paused for a moment as he took in her aura’s, he could feel multiple. A trybrid? Werewolf and vampire, with some witch in there. Interesting, that wasn’t something you saw often.

Well, I’m trying to make them in again, not that it seems like it’s really doing any good” he laughed and then looked towards the kids again, the oldest one yelling to her that she had everything under control. Not that Elisabeth looked like a woman that believed that. But nonetheless she still asked him if he wanted a cup of coffee. After running into Elena, he had been a whole other side of himself. Moody and annoyed. So, getting to met someone new, someone that seemed to have an interesting story wanting to invite him out for coffee. Then how could he say no?
Luckily I don’t have any groceries that needs to be refrigerated, so I would very much like to get a cup of coffee” he said, a soft and gentle smile that formed on his lips. His gently blue eyes finding hers before following her towards a café. He hadn’t been in Gaia for almost a year, and even though it wasn’t that long it still felt like the whole town had changed.
Elisabeth

Elisabeth

Run into you Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Run into you   Run into you EmptyTirs Jul 27, 2021 12:33 pm

Elisabeth couldn’t keep herself from smiling when he complimented her name, “Thank you”. Her empathic skills could feel her pups looking at them, but she didn’t give it much thought. She had learned to live with it. “I think it’s going brilliantly. I’ll do my best to help you with making them in again,” she said with a slightly playful smile. Was he actually an old soul like her or was he just a fan of old greetings?
She smiled a little brighter as he mentioned he had no groceries which needed refrigeration. “Lucky me,” she said, looking at him with her light brown eyes. With her hand, she gestured him to follow her towards a café.
She licked her lips as they started walking next to each other, her with her hands folded in front of her – just like the old days. “So, I suppose you’re a big fan of the past?” she wondered and looked towards him. Being on the pedestrian zone made it very easy to find a café which didn’t look too nasty and seemed to serve some nice coffee. As they got closer to the café that Elisabeth had set her mind for, she once again, gestured him towards the café, so they wouldn’t accidentally split ways or walk into each other. It was always so much easier to walk around with people when they knew where you were heading.
Austin

Austin

Run into you Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Run into you   Run into you EmptyMan Aug 23, 2021 7:06 pm

Splendid” he said with a soft smile on his lips as she told him that she would like to help him making it in again. Though it had only been a bad excuse. He didn’t really try to make anything in again, he just had a very hard time adjusting to a world where everything went so fast all the time. New phones every year, internet, no one read the news on paper anymore. It was always on a tablet or what the hell it was the kids called them now or days.

He followed her down the street towards one of the smaller and more quaint cafés. He raised a brow and looked towards her as she asked if he was a big fan of the past. He could feel that she was a trybrid and if he weren’t mistaken it was werewolf, witch and vampire? A creature he would have killed on the spot had it just been a few hundred years back they had met. But now, now he didn’t really find the meaning in killing anything, because it clearly wouldn’t give him his grace back. “Well, Elisabeth” he said and gave her a slight smile “I wouldn’t say that I’m big fan of the past, many things should be left there for good reason, but I enjoy some of the simpler times there were when things weren’t as fast paced as they are today” he looked towards the café she gestured too and nodded. It seemed like a very nice placed and followed her in. There wasn’t a line so the woman behind the desk was quick to take their order. He gave her his, and then waited for Elisabeth to find out what she wanted. Before she could pay, she did so himself. He gave a small laugh “Well, maybe I’m an old soul, that remembers where ladies shouldn’t pay for drinks when out with a man” he then frowned “But that is frowned upon today to, hmm” he looked back and nodded towards an empty spot they could sit down “hope I didn’t offend you” he gave her a small smile as he sat down and placed the bag he had in his arms beside the chair.
Elisabeth

Elisabeth

Run into you Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Run into you   Run into you EmptyTors Aug 26, 2021 7:14 pm

Maybe it had just been a bad excuse for him to kiss her hand, but no matter the reason, she felt like this could become part of her everyday life. A kiss on the hand when greeted. Ha, she could only imagine Walter cursing about it and the Walker boys either doing it with pleasure or thinking it was extremely stupid.

She kept his gaze towards her as he said her name. She couldn’t help but pull a similar smile as him. She nodded a little approvingly as he mentioned how many things should stay in the past, but some things could be simpler. “It seems reasonable,” she said pulling a slightly wider smile now. She couldn’t agree more. Some things didn’t really make sense anymore.

There wasn’t really any queue so Austin and Elisabeth was quickly allowed to place their order, an before she could pay, Austin did. She pulled a slight surprised smile, leaving her mouth slightly open. As he explained that he was an old soul, she closed her mouth and with a soft sigh she smiled a little wider. She chuckled a little as he mentioned that it was frowned upon nowadays. She shortly looked towards the spot he had eyed before her eyes went back to him as he hoped he hadn’t offended her. “No, no,” she said pulling a lighter smile. “I remember it too,” she said and followed him to the spot he had picked. She picked up a little of the pants in her jumpsuit before she sat down across from him. “I think I would have to piss you off before you would say anything that would offend me,” she mentioned and smiled a little cheeky. There was no way she was going to try and push his buttons. She was a kindhearted woman with an ability who only helped her being on the right side of people – except of course if someone had decided that she was an evil being, then it could be difficult.
Austin

Austin

Run into you Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Run into you   Run into you EmptyOns Sep 01, 2021 10:51 am

He narrowed his eyes a little playful of her twisted sentence. “You would have to piss me off, before I would be able to offend you?” he laughed and shook his head a little licking his lips. He pulled up his chin as he let his eyes wander over the molding of the ceiling. It wasn’t always that being almost knocked over by a kid, would land you on a coffee date with a beautiful woman. Well, wasn’t really true. Both the women he once had in his life, had been under peculiar circumstances. And who could really brag about meet cutes anymore?

Normally one would think that I would only be able to piss you off if I offended you in anyway, but sure, if you need to piss me off first then let’s see where the day brings us” he said with a matching cheeky smile on his lips. He looked up as the waiter came over with their coffee and thank kindly before he took the cup and took a sip. It was really good, who would have thought. “So, Elisabeth” he started looking at her with kind eyes “you normally run around with so many kids? Or are you part of a pack?” he asked quite innocent, he knew that she was a trybrid but all the kids had been werewolves. Now, normally it wasn’t really something you ran around talking about, as you never knew who knew about the supernatural and who didn’t. But at this secluded café, and both of them non humans, it couldn’t hurt to ask, now could it?
Elisabeth

Elisabeth

Run into you Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Run into you   Run into you EmptyOns Sep 15, 2021 10:58 am

Elisabeth smiled a little wider, chuckling a bit as he cut her sentence out in pieces. “Yes. I mean, you seem like you’re difficult to annoy,” she complimented him with a charming wide smile. Some might argue that it wasn’t a good thing to be difficult to annoy, but Elisabeth believed it. It was good to have a long fuse and be able to keep oneself down.

She shook her head a little as he brought in his perspective. But why would he piss her off? He seemed so… Collected. It was incredible. She smiled brighter as she said they should discover where the day would bring them. It sounded wonderful. Almost adventurous. There were so many she was taking care of, that she rarely got to take just a few onto a smaller adventure. She smiled widely and politely as the waiter arrived with their coffees. She nodded as a thanks and let her hands wrap around the cup. She looked over at him as Austin said her name. She hummed a little, curious about what he was going to ask her. She smiled her forever wide smile and looked down at her coffee chuckling a bit. She looked back up at him as she replied: “I’m a part of a pack and I work with kids,” she explained, nodding. “So, yes to both. I do normally run around with a lot of kids,” she replied. “By brother- or well… He’s my far out nephew, but he’s the alpha and I’ve always been a nanny for the pack,” she added calmly. She licked her lips a little, feeling a slight teasing well up in her. “Do you normally walk around alone or were you about to meet someone?” she asked, both relevantly but a little jokingly.
Sponsoreret inhold

Run into you Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Run into you   Run into you Empty

Run into you
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Aston centrum :: Gågaden-
Gå til: