Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

There's an energy and it's so powerful

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Tatia
Alfa
Tatia

Humør : I told myself each bruise is a lesson, and each lessons makes me better
Fag : none
Antal indlæg : 180

There's an energy and it's so powerful Empty
IndlægEmne: There's an energy and it's so powerful   There's an energy and it's so powerful EmptyMan Jul 19, 2021 7:40 am

LOCATION Theronida
DATE mid July 2021
TIME noon
ATTIRE: Link
TOPIC FOR @Damian xx

How she ever let Zitora talk her into this, it was funny, only her daughter could convince Tatia of anything. They were just as stubborn but Zitora was the better communicator and Tatia never dared going into an argument with her daughter, mostly because the shapeshifter didn't like losing them. Another thing Zitora enjoyed was to dress her mother up, why, Tatia hadn't figured that one out yet, but she let her. It was also a great way to learn how to blend in more, even if she had spend a couple of years here around town - it far from made up for the past two-hundred years of captivity and war. But one thing Tatia hadn't been fond off was flying here, she would have had it just fine if she had taken her own wings instead of those deadly metal planes. Yet, they had made it here and as always Zitora was out mingling with people leaving Tatia alone in the corner with her back leaned against the wall. She looked outside, it was a beautiful place that was for sure, and she longed to go explore it. But also knew Zitora would come for her if she ran off. Couldn't let her ruin the green dress or the hair - not when her daughter had spend so much time on it. Luckily, Zitora hadn't demanded the shapeshifter to wear that much make-up so the look remained natural. Overall her look was rather natural, because Zitora also didn't want her mother to feel too uncomfortable, and truth to be told, Tatia didn't feel uncomfortable, but she didn't know anyone here. The most comfort she got was the fact that it was mostly werewolves here - and her inner wolf was very much comfortable with that. Given her chosen animal was a dire wolf, it still came way more natural to the dragon she was forced with. Looking shortly back to the crowd she got eye contact with someone, only for a moment giving him a short smile before turning her eyes back to the window again.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Damian
Mange titler
Damian

Antal indlæg : 76

IndlægEmne: Sv: There's an energy and it's so powerful   There's an energy and it's so powerful EmptyMan Jul 19, 2021 8:02 am

Throwing parties, inviting political figures and mingling. That was just every day for a man like Damian, not that he liked it. No, he still had a desire to use his own two hands to build something. Which was why he always jumped to the chance when things needed to be done around the kingdom, where he could do something else than listing to new proposals or sitting in meetings for days without end. Today, he hadn’t been able to weasel his way out of this ball. A new alliance was about to be made, and he wanted to make ‘nice’ with the people in Athena, therefore he had also invited the royal family Mikaelsons, he also knew that the Cowan family was represented, mostly because a woman walking beside him always filled him in whenever a new person walked past them, who they were, why there were here. Mostly, every dirty detail he could need, to make nice with them later.

He really just, wanted out.

Then he saw her, across the room and every sound around him died out as she looked into his eyes. That short calm smile that crossed her lips, was enough for him to take a deep breath in. He normally didn’t have much respect for alphas, but this woman, had he ever met a female alpha before? He wasn’t sure, and concluded that then he hadn’t, because the aura around her was mesmerizing. “Excuse me” he mumbled with his light Spanish accent and moved towards her. Even as he heard the protest behind him, he just waved with his hand, not wanting to hear it. He had been social long enough, now he should be able to enjoy himself for the rest of the evening.

Like the view?” he asked in a deep voice as he stood beside her looking outside on the landscape. The many hills, big forests that was begging to be explored. He could see it in her eyes, the wanderlust that he knew so well in his own heart. He knew his aura screamed what he was. A pureblood werewolf, but also a strong alpha male, that he couldn’t hide from. Even as he wished to just, be Damian once in a while.
Tatia
Alfa
Tatia

IndlægEmne: Sv: There's an energy and it's so powerful   There's an energy and it's so powerful EmptyMan Jul 19, 2021 8:40 am

She could hear him walk closer, making her smile a little discreet, but overall looking at the breathtaking scenery that was in front of her. The deep voice send shivers down her spine as she chuckled a bit. "Yeah, makes everything in here seem so small," Tatia breathed out before turning her eyes to him. Being around alphas wasn't new to her. Tatia wasn't born an alpha had she had been beta for some part of her life till she had ended up in this world, being alpha had been the choice she had made for her survival and the others who had shared her brutal fate in the arena. However, there was something different about his aura that made a thin line between the alphas she knew and this one - she just had yet to find out what that was. "No offence to the gathering of course, it's just not my scene if I'm being honest," she confessed with a slightly warmer smile forming on her lips.

Tatia didn't waste time with lying to make others feel comfortable, not unless she really had to - but here, she felt like the honesty was somewhat okay. It wasn't because she didn't like the gathering, or being around people - it was good for a lot of things, and it would be good for the sake of her pack. But in reality she just really wanted to just be her, it wasn't something she ever had the pleasure of being, and it was hard to live up what everyone was expecting of her these days. Had she even had the chance to find out who she was after escaping the arena, or had she just kept going on a roll trying to make it here as well?

But looking into his eyes, she saw something she hadn't seen in a long time - and it was like a part of her knew him - yet she hardly knew anything about him. "Wanna take a stroll outside?" She then asked in a lower voice, she knew she would love that, the question was if he would. "Unless you prefer staying in here talking yet about another political investment," the shapeshifter chuckled a bit.
Damian
Mange titler
Damian

IndlægEmne: Sv: There's an energy and it's so powerful   There's an energy and it's so powerful EmptyMan Jul 19, 2021 10:25 am

To be fair, this isn’t the biggest of countries, but sure has it charm you won’t find anywhere else” he explained as he looked back at the beautiful landscape that unfolded in front of them. Of course, he knew every knock and cranny of this place, having spent centuries helping his father building up the land. Only too had taken over land himself a few years back. The crown still weighed heavily on his head, and he also knew that he needed to make his eldest son ready to take over the responsibility. But again, could Damian ask such a thing of his son, when he didn’t even want to do it himself? He thrived more at being the alpha of his back, instead of a people of various of supernatural creatures.  

A soft chuckle left him, as the woman apologized, or rather confessed that this wasn’t really her scene. “You and me both, I don’t care much for politics and high society people, but alas, someone coaxed me into doing this, and I couldn’t really say no” he told her with just as a warm smile forming on his lips.

He lifted a brow as she quite daringly asked him if he wanted to take a stroll outside. Did she not know who he was? It was rather refreshing. “You know what” he leaned in and whispered by her ear “I would love to get out of here, but maybe I can make one better, come with me” he reached out his hand and as soon as she took it, he would quietly sneak her out of the room towards the stables

As they walked down the stone stairs and the sound of the party started to fade, he sneaked a glance at the beautiful woman by his side. “How are you with horses? It allows us to see more, and keep our human form” he mused, he knew that some shapeshifters like the feeling of running in their animal form. But even as he had full control over his own wolf, he would preferer to freak out the people nearby, and go with the horses instead.
Tatia
Alfa
Tatia

IndlægEmne: Sv: There's an energy and it's so powerful   There's an energy and it's so powerful EmptyMan Jul 19, 2021 2:57 pm

As she had expected the scene wasn't really his best scene either, or maybe it was - she didn't know him. But she wanted to. "My daughter lured me here, so I get you," she confessed with a small chuckle. She knew Zitora wanted the best for her, and coming out socializing with others - especially after the split with Walter, Tatia needed to not just circle around her own territory - which she had become too good at. So, this was actually a nice change of scenery. She liked his smile, it reminded her of the forest where she had grown up. Back when life had been so easy, funny how she hadn't been thinking back to that time till now.

Tatia watched his expressions very carefully as she had asked if he wanted to get out of here. She wanted to make sure she didn't overstep, and at the same time she didn't minded it at all. Because, if he didn't want to sneak out of the gathering it was fine, she would most likely just do it herself. But instead, he leaned in and whispered in her ear, so she chuckled a bit as he confessed that he would love to get out of here, and reached his hand out. Tatia grabbed it without little hesitation. Funny enough, usually she was so round up and aware of everyone- paranoid some had even said, but right now - something about him just made her trust him. As she snuck out with him.

They walked further away from the party, and it was nice not having so much chatter in her ears. Finally, they made it to the stables and a smile lighted up on her lips as she saw the horses. When was the last time she had been on horse back? She couldn't even remember anymore. There was a lot of things she hadn't thought about in such a long time. "I'm usually cool with them, to be fair I haven't been on horse back for a small two-hundred years - but who counts," she chuckled a bit. Tatia had always liked horses, but it was a life time ago since she had the chance. Like most shapeshifters she liked just running free in her wolf shape - but these days in Aston it was dangerous to even step out of your front door- not that she minded this idea. Tatia took off the high heels, breathing relived out as as her heels touched the ground beneath her. "But hey, I'm up for a challenge," she laughed a bit. Odd, once again she surprised herself by how naturally it seemed like he had snuck around her stone cold walls and found her in a state she actually had thought was gone for good.
Damian
Mange titler
Damian

IndlægEmne: Sv: There's an energy and it's so powerful   There's an energy and it's so powerful EmptyTors Jul 22, 2021 11:49 pm

My sister who should have been here protecting my back, suddenly had business elsewhere” he said and let out a slight sigh of annoyance, but it was clear that he didn’t really feel it towards the sister he had mentioned. If he had been able to, then he would have taken off like Melanie had done. As she took his hand without even second guessing it, he could feel how the smile became a little bigger than it had been before. She felt so incredible warm, and he could feel how his heart started to race just a little faster. After he had lost a great love and his daughter in a fire, nine years ago. After that he hadn’t been back to Athena in England, but he also hadn’t let himself find another to take that place in his heart the people he had lost that day.

Ah another old soul like myself” he commented when she told him that she was cool with horses but hadn’t been riding one for over two-hundred or so years. To be fair, it wasn’t a lot that used horses like he did. Like a transport instead of cars. But there was just something about riding down the beautiful forest paths on a horseback, feeling the wind in your face and the freedom.

He waited on her as she took of her heals and started to walk down the stairs again as she was ready. “Good to know” realizing that he still didn’t know her name, not that it mattered. For now, it almost seemed to thicken the magic around them, with just being two complete strangers sneaking out of a boring party none of them really wanted to be at.

He opened the giant three doors to the stable. Four horses stood housed in each of their own box. Damian looked around like he wasn’t actually allowed back here. But it was mostly because he didn’t want anyone seeing him and start to help saddle up the horses. Which to be fair was the last thing he wanted. Just for tonight it would be nice not to be the king. But just a normal man taking a beautiful woman out for a ride.

When he was finally done with two of them, he pulled them by the reins towards the woman. “Here you go, the black stallion is Emmet” he gave the reins to Tatia with a soft smile forming on his lips. “He is a gentle soul and shouldn’t give you much trouble while getting back into the saddle” there was a slight teasing edge to his voice as he pulled himself up on the brown mare. “Ready?” he asked and looked towards the black haired woman.
Tatia
Alfa
Tatia

IndlægEmne: Sv: There's an energy and it's so powerful   There's an energy and it's so powerful EmptyFre Jul 23, 2021 12:13 am

An old soul like himself, she wondered how long he had been alive for. It didn't surprise her that people who seemed to be usually mortal species could be older than they appeared to be. She was one of these people and she had met Cain. A werewolf who was an old soul, interesting. She wondered what stories he might be able to tell her. This was the first time Tatia had travlled outside of Gaia. The first time she had left to actually see a part of the world that Cain had told her so much about while they had been in the arena. It wasn't like she enjoyed staying in Gaia, and she didn't really always enjoy being a leader. Sometimes she just longed for her freedom, a freedom that she still didn't seem to have gained even fi she wasn't locked up anymore. But there was something about him. He sparked of the freedom she had been seeking all these years, and she didn't know how she knew this - but she did.

She noticed all the small things, how he looked back. Almost to make sure no one saw them, making her narrow her eyes a little bit. Feeling like she was sneaking around, not getting caught, a feeling she never recalled having before. Or maybe she had just forgot what it was like to have a little bit of fun and excitement in her life, without blood and violence was involved.

She followed him in, looking at the beautiful creatures standing in their boxes, and she took a slightly deeper breath in. Tatia was thankful that he made the horses ready for the trip, even back when she had been on house back, she had usually done it without the saddle. Then again the world she came from had been nothing like this one, but he seemed to understand her in ways she maybe didn't even understand herself - and that was without knowing anything about her. The werewolf came towards her and handed her the reins to Emmet and she took it. Tatia chuckled a bit with the smile still on her lips, "how thoughtful," she ran her free hand through her hair, getting away from her face. Then pulling herself up on the horse in a swift movement. "Born ready." She replied. "Lead the way," she gestured him to lead the way to follow.

It was quite weird the first few seconds to sit back on horseback, she was so used to just run in her wolf shape. But after a few seconds, she got the hand of it and caught quickly up with the stranger again. "So, what are the most beautiful sights around here?" Tatia asked and looked curious around. It might just have been the fact that she wanted to explore as she had looked out the windows earlier, but it was more clear as they got outside that she thirsted for seeing more of the world. She looked like a wolf that had been trapped for too long, forced to look into the same walls all her life - which wasn't far from the truth. "I'm Tatia, by the way," she introduced herself turning her green-blue eyes back to him.
Damian
Mange titler
Damian

IndlægEmne: Sv: There's an energy and it's so powerful   There's an energy and it's so powerful EmptyFre Jul 23, 2021 11:16 am

A deep and mellow laughter left him as she told him that she was born ready. There was something about the woman that brought up the feelings in him, that Sarah back in the day had done. That adventures soul, it had always had a way of drawing him in before he even had time to blink. He grabbed the reins and with a slight move with his legs he made a sound with his tongue and the horse started riding out of the stables.

In a slow stride they moved over the lands that was all his, he looked over the beautiful fields of green grass and wildflowers. Harvest had already begun which meant many late nights of his servants. Maybe he would have time this week to help out, using his hands a little again, it had been so long.

The most beautiful sights around here?

Damian turned towards the beautiful shapeshifter sitting on the horse like she had never left it. “This way” he said with a determined voice and steered the horse down a small patch in the hay fields. It didn’t take long before it the horse picked up speed and ran down the road like they knew the way themselves.

Nice to meet you Tatia, I’m Damian” he said looking over his shoulder, his eyes shining with something mysterious before he looked right ahead again. It took them a small twenty minutes of riding before he jumped of the horse and took the reins again. He walked over and held the horse while Tatia got down and bound them to a tree. Without even thinking or asking he took her hand in his again and pulled her through some of the bushes. The sun was hanging low and gave such a picture-perfect landscape. “There is beautiful underwater cave under here, if you up for a little adventure and workout?
Tatia
Alfa
Tatia

IndlægEmne: Sv: There's an energy and it's so powerful   There's an energy and it's so powerful EmptyFre Jul 23, 2021 5:57 pm

Tatia steered the horse the way that Damian headed towards, looking around to take everything in, but also to scan the area. Tatia liked to be prepared, or at least her paranoia did, and learning a new place when she arrived. But it didn't take long for the paranoia to go sleep, as the horses picked up the pace and started galloping towards the location. The air tracing over her face and the wind running through her hair. This was freedom she told herself, while a smile even bigger than before ran up on her lips. Damian. She repeated his name to herself as they made it further towards the location on house back.
Finally, making it to the location. She enjoyed it so far, the whole trip and she didn't really count minutes nor was the type to stop and take a picture of the scenery as most people these days would do. As the horse stopped, he took the reins again, making it easier for her to get more gracefully off the horse. Her eyes looked shortly down to their hands as he too her hand and pulled him with her. He had awoken her from a slumber where her carefree and curious side had been sleeping for way too long. But now, they were free and she could feel it like a tickle in her heart.

He mentioned an underwater cave, adventure which made her narrowed her eyes a little bit, and she licked her lips as she thought it through. Tatia couldn't avoid being a bit aware, last time she had ended up in a cave with water, it had been when Ramsay had showed up and she had let Wade kill her for the sake of her daughters safety. Then again, this was different. She was done with them, and hadn't seen them in years, and Damian wasn't from Gaia, liked out here - and even if he was an old soul, she really needed to stop judging people. Zitora wouldn't have brought her here if it was for her to be aware. So, for that sole reason and because she liked the feeling she got from being around Damian she nodded a bit.

Her green-blue eyes looking towards the water. One thing was sure. Tatia was not going to dive in water with a dress on. She didn't fear getting drained under water anymore, because she had learned she was stronger than that fear. Pushing that away, it was just her and Damian here. And Tatia didn't think twice before pulling her arms through the small sleeve and letting the dress fall to the ground. Then she looked back at him, raising her brow slightly. Tatia was so used to changing and had lived in a place were no one ever judged you for your body, perhaps from the size of your wolf form or how strong you were. "Try to keep up," she raised her brow a little bit before doing a main jump into the water.
Damian
Mange titler
Damian

IndlægEmne: Sv: There's an energy and it's so powerful   There's an energy and it's so powerful EmptyLør Jul 24, 2021 11:26 pm

As she started to undress herself Damian did the same. He didn’t need words from her to confirm what she already told him by doing. Something a man like him could appreciate. The thing about always talking, confirming, wasn’t really what he did. He showed by doing. Which made it somewhat hard to be a part of bigger political gatherings. How his family had ended up building their own kingdom sometimes baffled him.

He pulled of the suit jacket, the crisp white shirt and then the pants that followed quickly after. He didn’t use a lot of time or afterthought on how he threw it on the ground. He was much more excited for diving down into the waters and follow this mysterious woman, that just made him come begging for understanding and knowing her better.

Try to keep up.

His dark eyes followed very line and curve on her body as she stepped towards the edge of the cliff and then arched her body while jumping down into the water. He followed quickly after feeling the rush gliding through the body of the free fall before her body hitting the water in a perfect head dive. He quickly got up the surface and made sure to take note where Tatia where before swimming over to her. “It is quite a dive from here till the next air pocket” he breathed as his hands glided over his wet hair, getting it out of his eyes. There was a boyish gleam in them as he took in another deep breath, kicking with his legs to keep him over the water “Follow me” he dived again and started swimming towards the cave that he had been talking about. As he had explained it was a little while before they finally got to an air pocket inside the somewhat submerged cave. It wasn’t very big, and he felt how her body grazed his, a couple of time while they tried keeping themselves where they could breathe. “How are you doing?” he asked, with a gleam glinting in the dark brown eyes. If anyone had told him this was how he was going to spend his night, he wouldn’t have believed it. But by the gods, he wouldn’t have been without.
Tatia
Alfa
Tatia

IndlægEmne: Sv: There's an energy and it's so powerful   There's an energy and it's so powerful EmptySøn Jul 25, 2021 12:17 pm

After letting the water consume her, she swam back up and let her head over the water's surface as she watched him jump in. Kicking with her legs to keep herself from getting her head under as he watched him swimming closer to her. Tatia took a deeper breath in by his words, quite the dive, and she nodded a bit. The last thing she wanted to come off as was that she was unsure of herself, and it was easy to shut down potential fears for the shapeshifter. Tatia took another deep breath in when he did and followed him to dive underneath the water again. But if anything, Tatia had always owned the willpower to get through everything she put her mind to. The space wasn't very big, and it was impossible not to end up not touching him to the lack of space. Not that she put much thought to it for now. Finally, being able to breath for a moment, which was highly needed.

This night had turned out a lot better than she had first thought it would, meeting Damian was a surprise she had not expected. Actually, she hadn't really expected to meet anyone who would make her smile or just make her feel like she was home. Getting away from Gaia had most likely been what she needed more than anything. The water did take a tool on her, she could feel it weaken her, and she wasn't the one to admit that it was, far from, but when he asked her how she was doing. "Doing okay, must admit it's been quite a while since I've ever taken a dive like this," she chuckled a bit still catching her breath, "but it's quite alright." Every single voice in her head just screaming at her not to let her guard down but one, the one that lucky enough had most self-control and knew how to deal with everything life had thrown at her.
Damian
Mange titler
Damian

IndlægEmne: Sv: There's an energy and it's so powerful   There's an energy and it's so powerful EmptyLør Jul 31, 2021 7:18 pm

His breath came out a little shallow as he had been holding it for a while under water. Not that it was something he normally needed to worry about. He watched her, almost intently as she told her that it had been a while before she had done something like this.
It will be worth it” he mumbled, and then looked down at their bodies that swam to keep them in the air pocket. The water was so crystal clear, that you could see the beautiful colours of the reef under their feet’s. He looked up again giving her a light smile. “When you are ready, follow me, it’s not far before we are at the end” he winked at her before he slowly let himself submerge in the water. With strong and few strokes, he quickly got on his way for the last stretch before they would reach the destination that he wanted for them.

Shortly after they would come to a shallower end, where you could see from the water that there was a giant cave filled with crystals that shone with bright lights, almost blinking like fireflies. He got out of the water and walked over the smooth rocks. It was surprisingly hot, even after the comfort of the water had left him. He turned around and watched Tatia, being quick to give a helping hand if it looked like she needed one. “Welcome to the cave of a thousand stars” he chuckled and looked around in awe. Even for all the times that he had been here, it still left him breathless.
Tatia
Alfa
Tatia

IndlægEmne: Sv: There's an energy and it's so powerful   There's an energy and it's so powerful EmptyLør Jul 31, 2021 7:40 pm

She believed it was true, that it would be worth it. She wanted to explore and see what it was about, and Tatia hadn't made it this far not to real the end-goal. Tatia took a deeper breath in and let herself submerge in the water like he did. And she followed him, copying his movements to let her move through the water easier. It was first now she truly realized how beautiful it was below the surface. How all the life here was, almost making her lose focus for a second, because it was truly beautiful. The younger version of herself would have loved to explore it further. Tatia moved her head towards him keeping the pace so she didn't lose sight of him.

However, as promised there wasn't really that long till they came to a more shallow end. Curious she swam a bit faster till she could finally get her head above the surface again. The shapeshifter took a deeper breath in looking around her, not able to take her eyes of all the bright like lights, making her eager to even just touch them. The warmth from over the surface was jut what she needed, and she looked to his hands as he offered it to help her up. Normally, Tatia would take pride in being able to help and do everything herself, because she had to. She lived in a world where she felt as if she let her guard down for even a second it was back to rock bottom. But right here, right now, she lowered these guards and allowed herself to take his hand, even if she might not actually needed it. Getting up, and moved her eyes from him the short moment she had looked into his eyes. The crystals were taking her full attention. "You are right - Totally worth it. It's so beautiful," she breathed out and ran a hand over her wet hair, still having her hand on his. The heat from the cave was energizing to her, restoring whatever resources she had used from the swimming. "So, is this your secret little spot, or?" She asked returning her eyes to him.
Damian
Mange titler
Damian

IndlægEmne: Sv: There's an energy and it's so powerful   There's an energy and it's so powerful EmptyMan Aug 23, 2021 3:46 pm

A smile formed on his lips as soon as she took his hand and pulled her up towards him. Respectfully of course in not pulling her to close, even though the thought crossed his mind for just a second. It wasn’t every day you would meet such a beautiful woman, that was willing to just go with you without asking to many questions. Damian moistened his lips as they moved around in the cave looking at the beautiful rainbow of crystals. “I’m glad, would have been awful if you looked at it and wanted to get back right away” he laughed with a deep voice, and had a hard time actually looking around the cave, instead of her. Now, he had been here a few times, both with Angel and Melanie. But that hadn’t really given him the same feeling as he had right now. Ever since he had lost both Lexie and her mother, it had been hard for him to open to anyone. It had been easier to just move on with his duties as an alpha and ruler of his kingdom than to have fun.

As she asked if it was his secret little spot, he left out a soft chuckle “Mostly” he answered, as he let his powers grab the air that was in the cave and mixed it with the heat. Then he let it glide around him and Tatia, drying them quickly. No need to get hypothermia, even though the caves where warm enough to prevent that from happening. “Well, I’ve brought both my sister and my grandniece here” he explained, looking around the cave. “Now, there is more to the cave than just this” he said with a smile and locked his hand a little tighter around hers as he pulled along the small paths. As they came to a room that was completely in darkness. Now both of them could see fairly well in darkness, but Damian pulled his hand and placed it against the ceiling. Small starlike lights started to appear all over the stone ceiling. “Watch this” he breathed as he let a small gust of wind glide from him towards the lights. They started floating around in the air, and if one looked closely would you see that they looked like small fireflies.
Tatia
Alfa
Tatia

IndlægEmne: Sv: There's an energy and it's so powerful   There's an energy and it's so powerful EmptyMan Aug 23, 2021 5:07 pm

She had always found nature beautiful, all the small things most people didn't notice. Tatia remembered the butterflies from her family home, the ones that glowed just like magic and how deeply fascinated she had been back then. But it was all but a memory from a time of joy that had long past her. It was nice, taking time away from the world that seemed to never stop putting extra weight on her shoulders. Time away from the pain and away from where people knew her story. Here she wasn't feared, she didn't feel like she needed to be feared. Tatia felt the heat drying them, like her body absorbing the heat. She listened to him as he replied to her question, mentioning he sometimes visited here with his sister and grandniece. It seemed peaceful to have a moment like this for themselves. "It seems like a perfect spot to get some peace and quite," she responded with a warmer smile still looking around them. Tatia turned her eyes back to him, when he mentioned there was more to the cave, narrowing her eyes a little bit with a cheeky smile forming on her lips. Feeling his hand locking around hers a little tighter, she let him pull her along the smaller paths into the darkness. He had more of her trust than he realized, no one else had managed to get through to her adventurous side in ages.

Tatia mostly had her eyes on him till around just the moment they stopped. She could see fairly in the darkness, and she pressed her brows a little together waiting for what he had to show her. Tatia followed the movement of his hand as he rushed the ceiling. Narrowing her eyes a little, as she observed the lights that started floating around them. Looking like small fireflies flying around them, making her breath out with a smile. It reminded her of the butterflies, making her smile even brighter, feeling this blissful and harmonious, it was rare and she treasured every second of it. "It's -," she took a deeper breath in still looking around, "I don't even know what to say." It was breathtaking. Tatia wasn't fond of showing her sentimental side, but right here and right now, she felt it shaking up a bit. Finding herself standing even closer to him by not even a step forward, not letting go of his other hand. She moved her eyes from the firefly like lights to him. "Thank you for taking me here," she spoke with a lower voice with a thankful smile on her lips. She had indeed needed this trip more than she had realized.
Damian
Mange titler
Damian

IndlægEmne: Sv: There's an energy and it's so powerful   There's an energy and it's so powerful EmptyTirs Aug 31, 2021 1:56 pm

It was truly something special seeing someone watching Theronida nature for the first time. So many hidden gems that most people had never seen before unless they came from another world than this one. Damian had always believed that this island came from another dimension, but of course he couldn’t prove anything. “There really aren’t any words to describe what you can see in these caves” he commented on her, I don’t know what to say. Because he understood, he himself had been in awe when he had seen these things.

He gave her a warm smile as she turned around thanking him for taking her here. “Of course,” he said and then walked further into the cave taking her hand in his once again. “I really should thank you though, you got me out of a horrible boring meeting” he laughed and then turned around coming to another big room in the cave. Where stones had been transformed to trees and beautiful plants. There were two hot springs around there, and almost a rainforest growing inside. “Be aware of the small animals looking like apes, there are harmless but boy they are curious” he laughed and then let her hand go to walk over to one of the hot springs and stepped into one. “This, is so much better than actually being in at a party” he spoke as he sat down and closed his eyes. “So much better"
Tatia
Alfa
Tatia

IndlægEmne: Sv: There's an energy and it's so powerful   There's an energy and it's so powerful EmptyTirs Aug 31, 2021 3:56 pm

He was right about that, there wasn't really words to describe what she was seeing right now, and she had seen a lot of things this world didn't have to offer. Then again, it would be a shame to say she had seen any of this world, because she hadn't. Tatia took a deeper breath in, following him as he walked further into the caves, letting him take her hand again. Frowning a bit by the warmth sparking up in her nerve system. Tatia narrowed her eyes a little as he pointed out he should be thanking her for getting him out of the meeting. "Well, it was my pleasure," she made a small shrug, now she didn't really understand the terms of normal meetings - not like this. Pack meetings, she understood those pretty well. The room they entered was bigger, trees and plants making her once again taking in the breathtaking scenario. The two hot springs, the nature, how nature had found its own little hide out away from everyone else.

It was first as he let go of her hand, she felt it slightly cold. Not because there was cold in the room or anything like that at all, it made her frown for a second. "I bet they are," she replied almost breathlessly. Both the wolf and the dragon finding comfort in being here. It was calm, a magnificent wilderness hiding from the eyes of the busy people, the people who no longer wished to explore. Tatia watched him stepping into one of the hot springs, making her take a deeper breath in, folding her lips together for a moment, chuckling by the statement. "I'm not really that fan of big gatherings, so I will agree on that," she confessed stepping closer, entering the hot spring. She sat down not far from him, making herself comfortable before turning her eyes to him as she watched him close his eyes and relax.

A soft smile blushed over her lips just as she took a deeper breath in and just closed her eyes as well, taking in the peace. Because it was peaceful. It was perhaps the most peaceful moment in years, the first time in over a hundred years where her body didn't tense up at all. So, she took a deeper breath in, almost feeling how her heart settled. Breathing out as if she had been holding her breath for years, almost feeling the corner of her eyes getting wet from the taste of peace. But she blinked it away, looking up to the top of the cave for a moment. "It was dangerous you know," she licked her lips on the next exhale, turning her eyes to him, "showing me this place, now I might just stay forever."
Damian
Mange titler
Damian

IndlægEmne: Sv: There's an energy and it's so powerful   There's an energy and it's so powerful EmptyOns Sep 01, 2021 6:57 pm

There was a comfort when finding someone both your human and wolf side was comfortable with. At least like this, because this almost never happened. Not that fast anyway. But with her, he could just show a side of him he normally reserved for his family. He had taken her with him to one of his secret hideouts and on top of that pulled her through the cave and show a little bit of himself each time. He licked his lips as he heard her words about things being dangerous.

He popped open an eye and looked towards her. A smirk formed on his lips as he sat up more straight opening both his eyes and looking at her. Calm and collected. “Maybe that was my plan all along? Making sure that you would never leave” he said with a teasing husky voice watching how some of the small animals jumped around clearly very curious about what was going on. “But I’m sure a person like you would get crazy if she stayed here to long, especially so far away from your home” he theorized even though he could she her run around the hills of his home, a couple of weeks. But one day, home always had a stronger pull. The people most likely needed her back, even though it was tempting to stay in untested waters.
Tatia
Alfa
Tatia

IndlægEmne: Sv: There's an energy and it's so powerful   There's an energy and it's so powerful EmptyOns Sep 01, 2021 8:53 pm

A soft laughter broke through her lips a bit, as he mentioned that it could have been his plan all along. She shook her head a little before looking over at him again. Listening to the small animals that jumped around, making her frown a bit, before looking over at him again as he once again spoke. From her home. She licked her lips a little bit. Home was such a funny word. She had made herself a home, the pack had survived in the arena because she had given them something to believe in. Forced herself into a person they could depend on, someone who always had their back and would pick them up when they were down. It was what had made her the alpha she was now, but home. She wasn't sure it was home, not after getting out of the arena. Even if she had stayed there trying to make it what she wanted. Tatia was lonely most of the time, but someone had to be the strong one and her people needed her to be that strong person. "I've always longed to see more of the world to be honest. Never got to though," she licked her lips a little moving her eyes around the cave. When we get out of here, i shall show you what living feels like. I have been to every place on this earth, so I shall show you every beautiful place, and you would never have to kill again, she recalled the day Cain had told her that. We could visit france, bath in the death sea, sail on the ocean and visit the most beautiful forests. Despite her having seen him again, things had not been simple, it had not been just getting out of the arena. They both had their lives and Tatia was yet again stuck in a place forced herself into a role she couldn't get out off. This was the first time she had actually left Gaia since she had been brought here. "I would go crazy, maybe that's why I have gone slightly mad," she chuckled a little even through it was true. But who wouldn't have gone mad in her shoes. "I live in the forest around Gaia, not sure I really know much else other than that," she turned her face to him with a sad smile before looking up. It was the truth however, a truth she rarely talked about or let anyone in on.
Damian
Mange titler
Damian

IndlægEmne: Sv: There's an energy and it's so powerful   There's an energy and it's so powerful EmptyLør Sep 04, 2021 12:53 pm

He let his fingers glide over his beard as she told him that she had always longed to see the world. If anything, Damian understood the need to want something new, but not having the time or the opportunity too. Now he wasn’t trying to say that he had lived similar lives as her. But just by looking at how she carried herself, and the look in her piercing eyes. Already told a story about a woman that had to fight for everything she had now. That there hadn’t been a day in a very long time where she could go to bed, resting easy knowing that she didn’t have to get up and do it all over again. Maybe that had been moments of peace, but he theorized that they had been small and far between.

Aren’t we all a little mad” he said with a soft chuckle and then took a breath in as she talked about living in the forest around Gaia. Funny how they hadn’t met before then. Of course, that had been Moonlight falls. But it hadn’t been that far ago he had roamed the land of Athena in England. “Well, you’re here now, and there will always be a new chance to explore the world” he said with a soft smile as he took in a deep breath and enjoyed the warm water around his body. “I lived in moonlight falls not long ago” he opened up about his own past “Gaia is a beautiful country on its own, but it’s no Theronida” he smirked and let his dark eyes glide over her body before settling on her face.
Tatia
Alfa
Tatia

IndlægEmne: Sv: There's an energy and it's so powerful   There's an energy and it's so powerful EmptySøn Sep 05, 2021 7:52 am

The smile found her way up to her lips again as he mentioned whether they weren't all a little mad, "good point," she breathed out. Tatia pressed her brows softly together for a brief moment, but once again he did make a valid point. There was always a new chance to explore the world, and maybe she just hadn't been good enough at taking that chance. Tatia placed her elbow by the edge of the spring, turning her front towards him while licking her lips a little. Moonlight Falls, she raised her brow a little bit, now it wasn't like she had spent enough time roaming free to have encountered him, yet she couldn't help let her mind wander to a what if. "I'll agree with that," she licked her lips a bit, feeling how the warmth of the water calmed her body down. Theronida was indeed something special, if not the most beautiful country she had seen, the most fruitful forest. Compared to where she had grown up, not much really could do to compare, Ashen wood was very much how it sounded, grey and darkness. But here, right here in this land was the first time she ever had felt a sense of belonging to something that wasn't about survival.

Tatia pushed her elbow down from the edge of the spring, letting the water just move her towards the middle of the spring and looked so serene. "It's nice isn't it? Having a moment to yourself like this, where you can just be," she breathed out. She turned her eyes to him again, letting her gaze run over him. He was an alpha, a powerful alpha there wasn't really much you could do to not pay attention to that. She wasn't blind to it, and she was curious, but what peaked her interested the most was overall him. Her eyes met his again as she tilted her head a little starting to move back towards the edge like before - but just a little closer to him.
Damian
Mange titler
Damian

IndlægEmne: Sv: There's an energy and it's so powerful   There's an energy and it's so powerful EmptyMan Sep 06, 2021 9:29 am

His eyes didn’t leave her after she told him that he had a good point, and there after that she agreed. There was something very powerful over her, a pull that he hadn’t felt in a long time. Now it wasn’t every day that you met a woman that was also an alpha. He had done so once before. And she had by all means been one of the strongest he had ever encountered, and he wasn’t too proud to say that she almost had overgone him in his own power. Because woman didn’t play to kill, they planned to win. Any means necessary. They also had an easier time putting their ego aside and look at the whole picture. Something a man like Damian had struggled with for many thousand years. Because he couldn’t see how his abilities could be a curse. But now their father had almost turned insane with the constant fear of dying and seeing the people around him fall without him being able to stop it. Damian had accepted that it was his cross to bear, and there wasn’t anything he could do about it.

He followed her movements to the centre of the spring, a small huff that almost sounded like a short laughter left him, as she asked him if it wasn’t nice. Having a moment to yourself. He nodded slowly “Yes” he breathed letting his eyes travel down her wet skin as she moved back to the side noticing how she was just a little closer than she had been before. Now he wasn’t blind to his own desire to let his fingers glide over her soft and wet skin. But he also knew that sometimes the best thing you could do was bide your time. “I’m guessing your not the one to actually do that, give yourself time to just be” he finally asked as he turned his eyes away from her and looked towards the small animal that was not on a branch not far from where he was sitting.
Tatia
Alfa
Tatia

IndlægEmne: Sv: There's an energy and it's so powerful   There's an energy and it's so powerful EmptyOns Sep 08, 2021 11:32 am

She looked towards him, as he asked his question, chuckling a little bit before clicking her tongue. "That obvious huh?" Tatia shook her head a little bit as she followed his eyes to the small animal, they were curious little creatures, and completely had her intrigued. "But yeah, I'm not used to have the privilege of just letting go," she breathed out, letting her eyes follow the small creature. "However, I would like to say, I'm getting better at it," Tatia pointed out with a small little smirk. "I'm here aren't I?" She chuckled a bit delighted, even though she had to confess it hadn't been easy to convince her to leave the forest. Zitora was good at debating for the pros and cons of everything, a debater you never really wished to argue with, maybe also the reason why Tatia in the end had agreed. The worst part of getting here was the airplane, see she was not fond of that - but she had always counted on herself to get herself somewhere. And yes, she could fly here, if it came down to that, but she wasn't stupid - the last thing people needed to see was a dragon flying across the sky - see that would make the news.

There was something about this space that it felt like she didn't have to pretend at all, she didn't even try. It was like she had left all her masks at the castle, before they had run off. She had very little knowledge about this place, or the reasons why Zitora had brought her along, perhaps it was just to experience this glorious nature - which she did appreciate. "But I'm happy that I let my daughter convince me to travel with her, otherwise I would never have seen this place," she chuckled a little bit before moving her eyes around the cave. "And the company isn't so bad," she teased looking back at him for a brief moment. The small animals seemed to get closer and she narrowed her eyes a bit more curiously to watch them.
Damian
Mange titler
Damian

IndlægEmne: Sv: There's an energy and it's so powerful   There's an energy and it's so powerful EmptyOns Sep 15, 2021 1:02 pm

rounding up the topic and out

It had been somewhat magical meeting a woman like Tatia, not everyday you met someone so strong and asserted in herself. It drew him in, in a way he wasn’t really sure how to explain. Sadly, their little adventure had been disturbed as a voice in his head had asked him to get back. Even though it was a secret hideout of his, he still had a very annoying assistant that always knew how to find him. To be fair Sally was an excellent assistant that made his life so much easier every day.

After getting up to the surface he had still kept it somewhat secret who he was. He couldn’t hide the fact that he was a powerful alpha, and therefor had a pack. But hiding the fact that he was also a king of the country was something he still kept for himself. People always had an annoying way in changing their behavior around him when they found out. But it didn’t stop him from telling her that she was more than welcome to stay, and that he could make sure that she had a house she could be in with her daughter until they needed to get home again.

After that he had to go, following the small blond woman that looked like a child beside the wide shouldered and tall werewolf.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: There's an energy and it's so powerful   There's an energy and it's so powerful Empty

There's an energy and it's so powerful
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» A shot of positive energy - Cain (+Bellamy & Zitora)

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: IX :: Andre magiske lande :: Theronida-
Gå til: