Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

An unlikely friendship

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Danica

Danica

Humør : Everybody just ends up leaving me anyway, so why care?
Antal indlæg : 175

An unlikely friendship  Empty
IndlægEmne: An unlikely friendship    An unlikely friendship  EmptyFre Jul 09, 2021 7:09 pm

dedicated to @Julianne

DATE | 18th of July
TIME | around 2 pm
PLACE | The doctors
WEATHER | Very warm, to warm
ATTIRE | outfit

Hello, I’m here for my doctor’s appointment at 2.15” Danica told the woman behind the desk that nodded after she took her id and wrote something down on her computer “Just sit down, the doctor will call you when he is ready to take you in” she thanked the woman and turned around to see if there was somewhere she could sit down.

A baby.
A fucking baby.

Of all the things that she needed right now, was having to take care of a fetus swimming around in her uterus. Juggling finding a new job, even though singing at Lady Claritin gave her something that she wouldn’t be able to find somewhere else, as she could both sing and dance. Or that wasn’t true, she would be able to find it or maybe she would start that flower business she had talked about for so many years. But for that she needed money, money she didn’t have.

So, a baby. With a man that she had started off with on the wrong foot, but some now they seemed to make it work. At least after she had started to get her shit together, and she tried hard to focus on his words not being hurtful or mean against her, but just Diego trying to cope with his own insecurities and old wounds about witches that she sadly at this point shared a bond with, being part witch herself.

Occupied she didn’t really watch where she was going and bumped into one of the chairs that she was supposed to sit on, not trip over. She had dropped her bag and the content of it fell all over the floor. A blond woman sitting almost right next to her little accident “I’m so sorry” Danica laughed embarrassed and starting picking everything up. It was a big pile of all and nothing.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Julianne

Julianne

Humør : You break the rules and become the hero. I do it and I become the enemy. That doesn’t seem fair
Antal indlæg : 86

IndlægEmne: Sv: An unlikely friendship    An unlikely friendship  EmptyFre Jul 09, 2021 11:13 pm

Outfit

Julianne sighed a bit, this wasn't how she had expected everything to go down by coming back to Gaia. She had said it once and now she was saying it again, nothing good happened in this god forsaken country. Julianne should be happy some would say, she had a chance to bring another child into the world. But she was already a mother of two children, and she had just gotten back in contact with her oldest child again after almost two years - the last thing she needed was a third child taking all the attention. The fact that her and Diego was standing in this again, didn't surprise her, it never worked out as planned - almost as if there combined powers just worked against her in this - or with her would some again say, but no. She didn't want another child, she didn't have time for another child, and with everything going on - it was too risky. It would for sure make Quentin come on track on everything she had done to cover up Diego and Derek, and what Frederik had done to cover up Irina and Selene. At least she had all her other siblings on her side, making her a little less terrified of her twin brother.

She looked up when another person arrived to the clinic, and Julianne tried not to look like she just had starred, she was just curious. With Annika she had been alone as well, to all these appointments, and she wanted to make sure that everything was at least okay. A part of her knew she couldn't do that to Diego again, taking away his voice in this, not after having kept Annika from him all this time. The woman bumped into the seat, making Jules almost realize that the stranger was just as fond of this situation as herself. And she was here alone. "No i'ts alright," the American accent shined through, giving the stranger a small smile. "First time here?" She asked, mostly to just start conversation. At least it wasn't like in Bulgaria, when her and Diego had needed to have Irina in with them to translate so they were sure about everything. Julianne bended over helping the stranger picking a few of her objects up from the floor and handing them to her.
Danica

Danica

IndlægEmne: Sv: An unlikely friendship    An unlikely friendship  EmptyLør Jul 10, 2021 6:40 pm

A grateful chuckle left her as the American woman told her that it was quite alright. “Just really lost my head there” Danica said with an accent that couldn’t really be placed in a category. Maybe the best would be a normal posh British one. With a tint of her French, if you had a good ear for how people pronounced things.

Danica looked up at the beautiful woman smiling at her asking if it was her first time. “That obvious, huh?” she asked and took ahold of the things that she had found on the floor. “Thank you” Danica whispered thankfully. It was funny how much she had thought that all kindness was gone. But in the last few months, even though she wouldn’t call Diego kind. She had met Alison, and Elena. They had both shown her that kindness still was very going around in the world. They had at least given her a reason to think that she could also turn things around, just by meeting them.

She was finally done with putting everything away and stood up, for at time she considered if she should find another chair to sit down but ended up deciding that she could sit down beside her instead. Maybe it would be easier to talk with someone before her appointment. “First time yourself, or?” she asked curious and gave her a small smile “Danica, by the way” she laughed a little embarrassed and put her hand for the other to take.
Julianne

Julianne

Humør : You break the rules and become the hero. I do it and I become the enemy. That doesn’t seem fair

IndlægEmne: Sv: An unlikely friendship    An unlikely friendship  EmptyFre Jul 16, 2021 8:12 pm

The first one. Yeah, none of Julianne's children had been planned that well, and this wasn't any different. It was somewhat obvious to someone who wasn't experiencing this for the first time, whenever someone who hadn't tried it before or was new here came in. After the second child it was just like you felt like you knew your body by now. It was also one of the reasons why she just wanted to get a check up, just to make sure that everything was alright before she made a choice. Even if Julianne already had made her choice, she felt like it wasn't hers alone, and she hoped and begged that Diego would agree with her on this. Already by now the last month had been so chaotic and she barely had a moment to breathe, she was beyond exhausted already. And Julianne, yeah, she knew it wasn't going to get any better from here, so she was just embracing the ride.

Julianne chuckled a bit and shook her head, "third actually, yeah, it's beyond complicated," she breathed out and folded her lips a bit as her eyes moved to the side for a moment. It wasn't like she still was in love with Diego or anything, even if they had shared a few nights together after she got back, but it was quite some weeks ago by now, if not a month. Had she hoped for more? Maybe. Who didn't dream of the fact that your family could be whole? She knew most people blamed her for leaving, and she knew she would never be good enough for that second chance - and that didn't matter, if he was happy she couldn't really wish for anything else other than that. After all, they had ended things. And as long the two of them could figure out something so they both could be in their children's lives, then everything was fine. "Julianne," she reached her hand out in a firm grib to greet Danica.

"You here by yourself?" She asked, not the one to judge, so she wasn't. But she also would hate for Danica to go through a scan and all alone, if she wanted somebody with her.
Danica

Danica

IndlægEmne: Sv: An unlikely friendship    An unlikely friendship  EmptyTirs Jul 20, 2021 7:04 am

Wow, third?” Danica repeated, her eyes couldn’t hide how empathize with the human. She was freaking out about this one child, how would it feel like having two already and a third one coming? At least when you came to the clinic alone to get a check-up. Of course, it could be the husband, boyfriend or whatever the father’s relation was to her just couldn’t come today. But something about the woman’s eyes, and how she had told that it was beyond complicated, made Danica think that this wasn’t a child that had been wished for or a happily surprise.

Nice to meet you Julianne” and Danica actually meant it, it wasn’t like the hybrid had a lot of friends here. Most of them had left after she hadn’t been able to get her drug problem under control. Not that she blamed them, but it also hadn’t made it easier for her, as it only made her spiral into further drug addictions.

Danica took a deep breath in as she was asked if she was here alone; “Yes, it’s a very new thing with the father of the child and me, and I” she shook her head and couldn’t hold back the sad smile, as her situation was somewhat complicated to. “I just needed to make sure, and figure out what I wanted myself before I told him anything” she chuckled “It’s not like their life is affected before the baby actually pops out, we have to go through all kinds of crazy before the baby is in our arms, it should be our choice in the end whether we want to keep it or not, right?” Danica licked her lips and let a hand run through her brown curly hair “sorry, I’m really nervous, which makes me overshare” she laughed and looked at the human sitting next to her.
Julianne

Julianne

IndlægEmne: Sv: An unlikely friendship    An unlikely friendship  EmptySøn Jul 25, 2021 2:26 pm

The wow made Julianne take a deeper breath in, there was a reason why she hadn't told anyone yet. Third child was a lot and too much for Julianne to even have the energy to think about. She just really want and hoped that Diego would agree with her that it would be a mistake. They were both just trying to make this whole parenting thing work, and it wouldn't work if they didn't actually took time to communicate and needed to think about a third child - it wouldn't help anyone. But Julianne also felt very alone in this, even if she could have told Diego - that would have changed, she was so completely and utterly alone. But the smile from the hybrid was like a little bit of luck hidden away in the dark cloud Jules seemed to walk on. It was just what Julianne needed, a smile from someone who didn't know who she was or what had made her end up here.

Julianne nodded a bit. "Yeah, the it's complicated, I'm familiar with the term," she chuckled a bit not needing Danica to go into full detail if she wasn't comfortable. It was still nice however, to sit next to someone who perhaps could relate. But making sure everything was fine before telling the guy, she couldn't blame her for that. It was a good call, also for herself to figure out if she wanted this or not. "That is very true," Julianne took a deeper breath in to that comment. It wasn't like Diego's life would be affected by this any of the nine months were she would have to go through all those changes once again. "It is our choice," she breathed out. Julianne stood by that. She didn't want another kid, and even if Diego didn't agree with her, she still knew what she was going to do. "I don't mind, it's nice to hear something else than my own voice blaming myself for getting into this again," she took a sharper breath in. "The father and I.. it's complicated here as well, we haven't seen each other in years and yeah - we all know how the story goes."
Danica

Danica

IndlægEmne: Sv: An unlikely friendship    An unlikely friendship  EmptyOns Aug 04, 2021 5:00 pm

Danica gave Julianna an encouraging smile as she repeated that it was their choice. “Hell yes, it is” Danica gave a small laugh and looked around in the waiting room. Her hazel eyes quickly returned to the woman besides her, as she explained that she had a voice blaming herself for the situation. “I don’t know you that well, but blaming yourself about something like this –“ she shook her head a little and nibbled down on her bottom lip. Then she continued to explain that her and the father of the child was complicated. “I’m sorry that you have to go through that” she added and couldn’t help herself and took her hand and gave et small squeeze before letting go. “I think you should know, from a stranger’s perspective, that it is really courageous, I’m sure you have two beautiful children, and there is a wisdom and beauty in motherhood knowing when to know when you wouldn’t be able to raise or give the same kid” she had one grown kid, so she had technically lied when she had told it was her first time. Just like Julianna, it was her third. One had survived, and another had died before even being able to see daylight.

But her son was so old now, and had cut ties to her, almost like everybody else that was somewhat related to her. “I was adopted with four other kids, three brothers and a sister, raised them almost like my own, because my mother wasn’t really up for the task” she shared “So I just think you should know that I think you are strong, and shouldn’t put yourself down on a mistake, that isn’t always avoidable” she looked over her shoulder as someone called her name.
That’s me” she said and got up, before fishing around pulling her card, luckily it was still from when she had been going somewhere with her life. A marine biologist. Not that she could really brag about that anymore “If you ever want to get coffee or something, sometime” after the meeting with Alison she had found that putting a little trust and showing compassion to people could go along way. Especially since she was trying to turn over on a new leaf. And Julianne seemed like a genuine person.
Nice to meet you, and good luck with everything

out
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: An unlikely friendship    An unlikely friendship  Empty

An unlikely friendship
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» A little friendship going on -Stephen-
» I know riddles, but not friendship
» Chaos and friendship?
» A friendship created in diversity is the most beautiful of all - Calla
» Training and that weird friendship thing...(Hunter+Dust)

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Andre steder i Aston-
Gå til: