Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Snuggling cats

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Eric

Eric

Antal indlæg : 91

Snuggling cats Empty
IndlægEmne: Snuggling cats   Snuggling cats EmptyFre Jul 09, 2021 3:33 pm

Snuggling cats 200

Date 05/06/2021
Time 11PM
Weather Sun is gone now, and stars has appeared. Thunder is slowly disappearing.
Adress Sea Road nr. 4
Outfit Same as earlier
Former topic Dance Monkey

Eric looked wondering at Noa as she started laughing at his question. She told him that it definitely wasn’t Howie who had kicked the demons ass, and that if it had been anywhere, it would’ve been on the dancefloor. He smiled widely as he watched her. It was almost as if she had gotten some energy from the little comment. “Remind me not to challenge him to a dance off then,” he chuckled and looked out the window with her. He himself was tempted to take a smoke, to relieve some of the stress, but also just for chilling with her. He repositioned himself, so he sat more in the right corner of the couch, opposite of Noa, still having a great view out the window, “I can get us something to drink?” he offered. “Beer? Soda? Water?” He knew he should just keep his mouth shut, but he wished to be at her service so she could get better. She wouldn’t even notice if he went down there, and neither would any of the quests, or who was left by now. “I can also be your pillow?” he offered, gesturing to all of him. Maybe she would rather lay and cuddle?
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Noa

Noa

Humør : I tried to write ‘I'm a functional adult’ but my phone changed it to ‘fictional adult’ and i feel like that’s more accurate.
Antal indlæg : 132

Snuggling cats Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Snuggling cats   Snuggling cats EmptyLør Jul 10, 2021 12:40 am

Noa chuckled a bit, the only dance off she actually would like to see was Howie and Maya, then she herself could challenge Eric. Which she already put on her bucket list. Noa took a deeper breath in, looking towards the door as Howie yelled: I’m closing down, if Eric doesn’t stay the night remember to put in the code again! "Okay, goodnight!" She yelled back after him, sitting back having leaned a little front while yelling. She turned her face towards Eric, remembering he had just asked if she wanted anything to drink or the like. "It's okay, I have a mini fridge, I have everything I need within a few steps," she chuckled a bit. Rich people life. Yes, it was something else and she had gotten very used to it, even if she was brought up by middle class people. "But honestly, my social batteries are dead," she confessed and ran her hand over her head. "So, maybe we should just sleep?" she scratched her left eyebrow a little bit with her finger as she took a sharper breath in. "And ehm, if you need to smoke, can it wait till tomorrow - I would prefer it not to be in my room," she requested with a still warm smile on her lips. Noa didn't really scream the type of person who would say how she felt about some things, but she needed to be honest about this. At least so she didn't caught herself in a situation where she felt like she should have said something. Besides, she felt like he wouldn't be mad about, which was also a first for her - not expecting him to be mad about it, usually her first thought was that people would be mad at her. So, the fact that she didn't think that of him as the first thing, was a huge step. Even when she had burned the kitchen down she had been more scared that Howie would be angry at her than anything else, and Howie was the sweetest of the sweet, still the person she cherished and loved most in this world. Perhaps Lucas was her biological brother and she loved him too, but Howie just took up the biggest space in her heart.

Noa took a step towards the bathroom that was connected to her bedroom, "I will be right back," she said stepping out to the bathroom getting herself ready real quick, changing her outfit to a simple t-shirt, not being able to sleep in pants or shorts when she first was under the covers, so no need to wear them. She had put her hair up into a messy bun, making sure it wouldn't get everywhere while sleeping. Noa went back to the bed and got under the covers in the left side of the king sized bed. "It's big enough for both of us, don't go shy on me now."
Eric

Eric

Snuggling cats Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Snuggling cats   Snuggling cats EmptyMan Jul 19, 2021 8:52 am

Eric heard how Howie called to Noa about Eric staying the night or not, which made Eric look back at Noa. He was allowed to stay the night? That would be nice, even though it wouldn’t take Eric long to get home. He looked back at Noa when she replied, first Howie, then about something to drink. Noa had a minifridge and didn’t even have to leave the room to get something to drink. He was slightly surprised, but he managed not to comment on it and only raise his eyebrows a little. That was some rich people stuff.
She explained that her social batteries were dead, which he understood. It had been a long day, especially for her to help Howie get the party ready. She suggested going to sleep, which he too was surprised she suggested. He liked the idea and wouldn’t mind going to sleep here. “Yeah, we can go to sleep,” he said. She suggested that he could smoke in the morning, which made him look at his smokes, considering it. He really hadn’t been smoking that much this evening since he had only smoked one before he found Noa, and he had dropped his second smoke when they had kissed. “Yeah, it’s fine, I’ll wait till the morning,” he said with a small sigh, looking up at her again. He wasn’t mad about it, but he did like a cigarette before bed, but what he wouldn’t do to please her.

“Take your time,” Eric said when she headed to the bathroom. It was quite incredible that her room and bathroom was connected. He definitely wasn’t used to that either. It didn’t take long before she got back, and meanwhile she was at the bathroom, he took of his shoes and started to unbutton his shirt. When she came back, couldn’t really stop himself from noticing what she was wearing. She looked good in that t-shirt. She got under the covers. She asked for him to join her in the bed, and he chuckled a little, continuing to unbutton his shirt. “I won’t,” he said and finally took off his shirt before he took of his pants, leaving him wearing only his boxers. She had already scooted over, so he just lifted the covers and got down under the covers. “Are you tired?” he asked as he laid looking at her.
Noa

Noa

Humør : I tried to write ‘I'm a functional adult’ but my phone changed it to ‘fictional adult’ and i feel like that’s more accurate.

Snuggling cats Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Snuggling cats   Snuggling cats EmptyMan Jul 19, 2021 6:35 pm

It was fun how relaxed she was whenever she was home. Between these walls it was her safe place, and the house was huge, but no one was to hurt her here - and her tiger made sure to protect her. Which was the reason for her reaction earlier, and mixed with how relaxed Howie sometimes made her feel. Her room was a mix, it was where she had thought off the darkest of her demons, but she was still standing, still fighting the rest - but at least she felt like she could. Her eyes locked on him as he unbottoned his shirt, making a small smile lift up on her lips. She could feel her heart skip one beat ahead as he got underneath the covers. Was she tired? Not really. More just in the mood for just starring into the wall for a few hours, but snuggling closer to him seemed like a way better option. "Not really," she moved closer to him, turning her head towards him so their eyes met.

"Are you tired?" She then asked. She knew it was a lot for a smoker to be asked not smoke, because she had been there. Noa however, also stood by the fact that she didn't want the remains of the smell hanging in the walls even if it was just one. Also, as chill and calm as Howie was - she also knew he absolute hated the smell of smoke, Which also was the main reason she had quit, also it was super bad for you.
Eric

Eric

Snuggling cats Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Snuggling cats   Snuggling cats EmptyFre Jul 23, 2021 11:35 pm

She snuggled closer to him and he couldn’t really help himself from letting one of his arms rest on her waist, close to her lower back. She wasn’t really tired and somehow he could see it in the way her eyes shined as she looked at him. “Not at all,” he replied when the question was returned to him. Not having a good night smoke really did change a whole lot of things for his sleeping schedule. He pulled on a slight smirk by it, he knew he needed something else to make him tired or relax enough to fall asleep, but it wasn’t really like he wanted to share exactly what it was. “So, you just wanna lay here and look into my eyes until one of us fall asleep?” he joked a little. He didn’t mind just laying in silence, but usually it was more with cuddling, with his arm around the woman he shared a bed with, and if not that, they just talked, which didn’t seem like her social batteries could bear right now. “It’s also okay if you don’t want a staring competition but just cuddles,” he said and pulled a little with his hand on her back. He was quite open for whatever she wished for.
Noa

Noa

Snuggling cats Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Snuggling cats   Snuggling cats EmptySøn Aug 01, 2021 12:23 pm

His little joke made her chuckle a bit, but no, she didn't just want to lay there and stare into his eyes. Noa knew she wouldn't be able to not laugh if she had to just stay silent and do that. "For your information, I would totally wind a starring contest with you even on my worst day," she replied with a soft giggle, knowing she would not, but oh well, the thought was there. it wasn' like she usually shared her bed with anyone, the last person had been Aleks, and even that seemed like such a long time ago. And she tried not to think too much about him. Right now, she just wanted to put all the bad stuff she knew in a box and not to be found for at least a few days. Noa liked having him close, so instead of saying more, she just leaned in letting her lips meet with his like they had done earlier the evening. Placing one hand on his cheek only to let it run to the back of his head. Moving her lips a bit from his, but not far, enough to feel the trace of the skin against hers. "This okay too?" She whispered with her eyes closed, taking a slightly deeper breath in.
Eric

Eric

Snuggling cats Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Snuggling cats   Snuggling cats EmptySøn Aug 01, 2021 2:43 pm

He pulled on a gentle smile as she chuckled by the staring contest, telling him that she would win even on her worst days. He chuckled with her, having some sort of trouble believing her. He caressed her back gently and noticed how she started to lean forward to kiss him, which made his hand support her a little. He closed his eyes and reciprocated it softly. For now, she was quite gentle, but he was sure that it was a cover for the big cat she contained. The big cat gang, as she had called them. He felt how she pulled her lips a little away to speak. He hummed softly to approve that this was okay. He wouldn’t mind this, even though he categorized it as some kind of social. She might just think it didn’t take as much energy as to sit and drink something together. She was a puzzle sometimes, but he liked it. It was almost like an adventure every time they met or texted. He closed the space between their lips, to meet her in yet another kiss.
Sponsoreret inhold

Snuggling cats Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Snuggling cats   Snuggling cats Empty

Snuggling cats
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VIII :: Hovedstaden: The King Quarter-
Gå til: