Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

I quit it all for you

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Danica

Danica

Humør : Everybody just ends up leaving me anyway, so why care?
Antal indlæg : 175

I quit it all for you Empty
IndlægEmne: I quit it all for you   I quit it all for you EmptyFre Jun 25, 2021 5:06 pm

Dedicted to  @Henry

DATE | 25th of June
TIME | Late evening around 5 pm
WEATHER | Warm and humid
SURRONDINGS | There is a lot of people walking around
ATTIRE | Outfit + very big and fluffy hair

Of course, she had known it would be difficult. But worse than the first time she had put the drugs on the shelve? No, she hadn’t thought it would be that, but of course life was going to throw her another curve ball making this one of the most painful rehabilitation she had been through.

But she needed to get out of her addictions to be a better person for Diego, if she was ever going to stand a change, she had to get her life together and work on herself. Funny how she would normally never change herself for anyone, not again. She kept telling herself it wasn’t only for Diego but also Derek. What kind of example would she be if young kid would see her at her absolute worst?

She sighed and placed her hands towards her temple and glided down the warm brick wall. It didn’t help how warm it had been the last few days while she was going through withdrawal. She was a push away from calling Diego and pleading her chase that she needed help. He would be able to take away some of the pain and just put her to sleep. But she also didn’t want him to see her like this. Not after everything else that had happened the last few days. Her being semi kidnapped and dropped off around his house hadn’t really helped things along. Or, in some aspects it had. A soft smile formed on her lips before she made a small sound of pain.  “Okay that is it, you need to go home” two hands pulled her up from her slump and pushed her back into her arms. “Thank you, Sarah” Danica muttered and licked her lips as she looked towards the small petit woman giving her an encouraging smile.

Walking down the pedestrian road she didn’t really see who was strolling past her. And she didn’t even notice as she almost walked straight into someone. Her mind being occupied by how her body was handling not having any drugs in her body. Sweat gliding down her face and pain surging through her body. Her wild curly hair sticking to her face as she pressed her bag closer to her chest.
Just need to get home, it’s fine, not that long” which was a lie as she needed to get all the way to southside trailer park, and since her car had broken down and her not wanting to be in a crowded bus the way she was feeling right now. Walking just seemed like the better idea.

Sidst rettet af Danica Tors Jul 15, 2021 12:05 pm, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Henry

Henry

Antal indlæg : 109

IndlægEmne: Sv: I quit it all for you   I quit it all for you EmptyOns Jul 07, 2021 1:50 pm

Henry had chosen to travel to Gaia, scouting for better places to train and shelter the pack. Being here also led to days off, but that wasn’t completely today. Right now he was on his way to get some stuff to build different training stations the pack could use. He was quite practical and was good at building things without the use of magic, and in general thinks which were made manually seemed to last longer than magic.

As of right now, he looked at a list with things he had put his mind to buy. He had quite the things already, but he missed a few things. Completely focused on his list, he and someone else walked into each other, making him look towards her. She looked extremely like his mother. Almost like a copy. But he knew that his mother wasn’t alive no more… Could it be Angeline? He had to take the chance. “Angeline?” he said and started to follow her. He had to know. “Angeline,” he repeated and as soon as he reached her he tried to get in front of her, but only so he could glance back at her and see her face. It reminded him so much of his mother, so he ended up turning around, stopping, and if she didn’t stop herself, he would grab her shoulders to look at her. “It’s really you…” he spoke softly. He could see how she was sweating, as if she was sick. Could he help?
Danica

Danica

IndlægEmne: Sv: I quit it all for you   I quit it all for you EmptyFre Jul 09, 2021 12:39 pm

It wasn’t because Danica hadn’t heard the voice that said the name Angeline. Of course, she did, any person that heard their name, even if it wasn’t the one that they used anymore would on some level think they were talking to them. But the hybrid didn’t even flinch or look back towards the voice as she was occupied just hanging on and not collapse on the ground because of the pain that surged through her body.

But the voice said her birth name again, and this time it was closer, a little disorientated she looked up her brows heavy with sweat and you could see just how gone she was mentally at this point. No wonder why people kept their distance, she looked like a raving mad person. Possible homeless too, she wasn’t even sure what she was wearing, because truth be told sometimes, she could look a little like a person that was living on the streets.

The hand on her shoulder and the voice telling her that it was really her, made her frown. Her? “I’m sorry” her voice wasn’t very cohesive more like snuffled sound as she stumbled on her feet. “But, I don’t thi-thi-think” she closed her eyes and wanted to sit down, her fingers glided over her face into her hair and closed her eyes, which almost made her loss balance. “Just need to get home” she mumbled, that was all she needed. Get home and get herself in order.
Henry

Henry

IndlægEmne: Sv: I quit it all for you   I quit it all for you EmptyFre Jul 09, 2021 1:06 pm

The distance between the dark brows decreased in a frown. She apologized? He didn’t understand what was going on, and therefore his eyes kept looking from one eye to the other. She looked so tired. She doubted something. He couldn’t really believe what she was saying and did his best to keep his focus on her. “Home, yes. You need some rest,” he said and made sure both of his hands support her shoulders. “I’ll bring you to my room. You need to rest,” he said and with a quick movement he carried her like a bride and went back towards the hotel he was booked in at. “Have you been eating? Drinking?” he wondered looking at her. He definitely couldn’t believe that she was alive, here and that he hopefully could maintain a relationship with his long lost little baby sister.
Danica

Danica

IndlægEmne: Sv: I quit it all for you   I quit it all for you EmptyFre Jul 09, 2021 6:16 pm

Rest sounded like music to her ears, but every time she tried to say yes, and rest she could feel how her tongue almost became bigger and it was like the words didn’t want to leave her throat. She hated her stutter. Bring her to his room? What did he think this was?
Danica tried to pull a little away, but as she was so weakened by her body trying to get back to some kind of normal without any drugs in her system, she couldn’t really put up much of a fight. Who the hell was this person?

But as soon as her head rested towards his chest his scent lured her in, and there was something very familiar about it. Something she couldn’t quite place, but it was enough for her to feel secure as she moved her head, so she almost hid herself away from the world using him as her shield.
Before she could even answer him, she fell asleep in her arms.
Henry

Henry

IndlægEmne: Sv: I quit it all for you   I quit it all for you EmptyMan Jul 12, 2021 4:35 pm

She tried to pull away as he said he would bring her to his room. She clearly didn’t know who he was. Luckily for him, she was too tired and it would be possible for him to tell her who he was – and who she was. As soon as he had lifted her up, it didn’t take long before she got so comfortable that she fell asleep. Poor Angeline.

He got to the hotel he stayed at and with a little bit of help from the staff, he got to his room and could place her on the sofa with a blanket over her. Nearby was painkillers, a bucket, some juice, and a water bottle. He had a feeling that when she woke up, she might want some of that – or maybe not. He sat down and started to read the newspaper and eventually start solving the sudoku on the last page. He wouldn’t leave her side yet. He wanted to be sure that she didn’t stop breathing or something alike.
Danica

Danica

IndlægEmne: Sv: I quit it all for you   I quit it all for you EmptyTors Jul 15, 2021 12:05 pm

She had no idea how long she had been out.
But when Danica woke up, it was with a pained groan. Her whole body ached, and she could feel how it was drenched in sweat. Getting out of addiction was a bitch, even with her fast-working metabolism she always had to go through withdrawal. At least it didn’t take as long, as it would for a normally human. Even as it felt far too long already.
The female hybrids eyes glided around the room, and her brows slightly glided towards each other. Wait, wait! A panicked gasp left her, and she sat straight up in the sofa she had been put in. Memories about her being kidnapped before flooded her mind and she looked around with terrified eyes. Finally finding the man sitting by the bed with a newspaper in his hands. His smell hit her again, it was so familiar and still not at all. Had she met him before maybe? She wasn’t sure. No, she hadn’t not when she studied his features.

Not really knowing what to do with herself she looked down and saw a glass with juice and a bottle of painkillers. Without even thinking about it being spiked she grabbed both and popped the bottle before putting two pills in her mouth swallowed it with orange juice. “Thank you” she finally spoke with a pained breath and lied back down. Then the next question hit her “Why?” she asked, turning her still tired eyes towards him, watching his reaction on her question. Who was he, and why had he taken her with him when she had collapsed in his arms?
Henry

Henry

IndlægEmne: Sv: I quit it all for you   I quit it all for you EmptyMan Jul 19, 2021 8:34 pm

He heard how she groaned and looked up with his eyes, making sure she wasn’t in too much pain. He then looked down and continued to try and solve his sudoku. When she gasped, he looked up at her, why was she panicking? She quickly sat up and he looked down again. What the hell was she doing? Couldn’t she just rest? Okay, alright. She took the painkillers and thanked him. He shrugged a little and wanted to tell her that it was no problem, but she gave him another question. Why?

He closed, folded and put it aside the newspaper before he looked up at her. “Your name is Angeline, correct? Angeline Sergeant?” he said, but quickly added more, “Daughter of Plaisance, a pureblood witch and Lucien, a pureblood alpha werewolf? A hybrid, correct?” he asked her a lot of questions, some she might not be able to reply to, but he hoped that she at least knew something, it would make it so much easier to reunite with her.
Danica

Danica

IndlægEmne: Sv: I quit it all for you   I quit it all for you EmptyTirs Jul 20, 2021 6:53 am

Her brows furrowed towards each other as he asked if her name was Angeline, well it had been the name she had been born with. She had gotten her records unsealed. How she had been brought to the orphanage by a young man that had told them her name, but later it had been changed it to Brigitte. Sergeant, that last name she was more familiar with than the name he kept calling her.

He kept asking her questions and it was so hard for her to focus as the pounding headache continued, for a short period of time she wondered if she could get to her phone and send out an SOS to Diego, even if that meant for him to see her in this state which she would avoid if she could. Danica folded her lips towards each other and let her fingers grab the edge of the blanket he had put around her. “I guess my name was Angeline Sergeant at one point” she finally got out and let her gaze land on the man again. “But my name is Danica now, Danica Lyon” she drew in a breath “But, how do you know? I went to the village and there was nothing left behind, I only found out very little about Lucien and Plaisance” she almost demanded to know, what was this? Another kidnapping, another person to try to get through her to Diego like last time? There were so many questions, but she remained silent while waiting for him to explain himself.
Henry

Henry

IndlægEmne: Sv: I quit it all for you   I quit it all for you EmptyLør Jul 24, 2021 7:29 pm

The number of questions he had asked was a little too many, but he just had to be sure as quickly as possible, because he didn’t want to waste his time if it wasn’t her any way. Henry raised his eyebrows as she said her name had been Angeline Sergeant at some point. It was as sign of hope. It was unlikely that anyone else had been named that. She returned a question now, which made sense, since she obviously didn’t know who he was. She knew very little about their parents – probably nothing about her brother who sat right in front of her. “Well, everything was ruined and the survivors went somewhere else to start a new pack, but our mother took you right after you were born and our father was killed shortly after, resulting in her death,” he said, without even telling her that he was her brother. “So I thought you had been killed… But you look just like mother,” he explained looking at her and not really believing what he saw in front of her, “Not that I think you believe that and the fact that I look like our father. Danica, I’m your brother,” he finally said.
Danica

Danica

IndlægEmne: Sv: I quit it all for you   I quit it all for you EmptyMan Aug 23, 2021 5:49 pm

Her eyes just looked at him if he was insane as the last words left him. Her brother? She looked around and started laughing “Okay, this is just one of my hallucinations, right?” she laughed, but as she looked at him her laugh died out. No, she had never hallucinated like this while being on withdrawal from drugs. It had always been with her mother and father, but they never had faces. So how. How did he know so much?

Her eyes flickered as she moved into a small ball towards the edge of the sofa away from him. This was just cruel, it couldn’t be right, could it? So many years where she thought her blood relative where all dead and suddenly, she found a brother? Of course, she had siblings, but they were all adopted and raised by a rich and awful man. “Truly?” she asked feeling how her voice broke “You’re truly my brother?” she asked and looked at him.
Henry

Henry

IndlægEmne: Sv: I quit it all for you   I quit it all for you EmptyTors Aug 26, 2021 6:11 pm

Henry frowned worried as Danica started to laugh and blame the whole situation on her hallucinations. He shook his head slowly and it seemed like her laugh died out. She curled into a ball as if she was trying to disappear. He nodded slowly. “Yes. I am your brother,” he said softly and pulled on a little smile “I truly am your brother,” . He wished to know if she had any other questions. There was probably a lot, or maybe she wanted to save them for later.
He let his gaze fall down onto his feet. “Do you want something to eat while you gather your thoughts a bit?” he wondered and looked back up at her interlocking his fingers. He wished for her to get better, because the condition she was in right now was no good, no matter if she had a job or not. Damn, he himself had so many questions. How had her life been? How did she grow up had she had any love in her life, where had she been and so many other questions.
Danica

Danica

IndlægEmne: Sv: I quit it all for you   I quit it all for you EmptyTirs Aug 31, 2021 11:55 am

She took a deep breath in and hold it as she looked at him if he was some kind of ghost. Eat? She shook her head, and then nodded “I’m, sorry I’m not really sure what I want” she quacked and licked her lips. She wasn’t even sure if she would be able to keep anything down. “If you have something light, that might be a good idea” she then nodded and closed her eyes as she ran through her thoughts. How could she have missed that she had a brother? How could she had missed that she actually had blood family out there, even though she had found it with Clay. It still hadn’t filled the hole in her heart that she had gotten after finding out her parents had been killed by hunters.

So, this was just a random meeting?” she let out a small chuckle clearly still not understanding how it could have happened. How they could have found each other, when neither had been looking.

Sidst rettet af Danica Lør Sep 11, 2021 5:59 pm, rettet 1 gang
Henry

Henry

IndlægEmne: Sv: I quit it all for you   I quit it all for you EmptySøn Sep 05, 2021 4:49 pm

Henry pulled a little worried smile as she said she didn’t really know what she wanted. He wasn’t busy right now, so he wasn’t going to pressure her to choose right away. She asked for something light and he nodded a bit, “I can make you a simple salad?” he offered. It wasn’t like he couldn’t talk from her from the kitchen, so he chose to go out there and prepare her some food. Iceberg, tomato, croutons, cucumber, carrots, corn, peas and whatever else he had lying around.
While he was preparing, she suddenly asked him about the two of them meeting. He looked up at her with quite calm eyes, “Yeah, completely random,” he said and pulled a smile, shaking his head and shifting his gaze to the salad and started to cut some of the ingredients. “Sometimes fate simply has the bigger hand,” he said with a gentle smile, “And sometimes the things you seek the most is what you got right in front of you,” he continued almost being all philosophical.
Danica

Danica

IndlægEmne: Sv: I quit it all for you   I quit it all for you EmptyFre Okt 08, 2021 7:55 pm

Sure” Danica said with a slight confused smile. This was all so much to take in, a brother. She had family out there that could give her answers, real blood relatives. And then it was a completely random meeting. It seemed too good to be true. A soft chuckle left her, as she leaned back and let her eyes find the ceiling. She had so many questions and no words to form them into sentences to actually ask him what she wanted to know. A greater laugh left her, as he tried to be philosophical. What was it with mean around her, sometimes sounding like poetry and other days just being other shits? Not that she thought that Henry was a shit, but it was just funny to compare the things she had been through over the last years. Which reminded her. She turned towards him giving a soft smile “This also means that you are an uncle” she gave him a bigger smile, her kids. Now big and didn’t really have much to do with her anymore. But it might still be worth mentioning.
Henry

Henry

IndlægEmne: Sv: I quit it all for you   I quit it all for you EmptyMan Okt 18, 2021 4:25 pm

Henry stopped chopping the ingredients for the salad as she mentioned that he was an uncle. That meant that she had children. He would love to met them, he really would, but thinking about the fact that he could’ve returned the same sentence to her, about her being an aunt just gave him chills. The memories shortly jumped at him, reminding him of how he had found Primrose laying in their house bleeding out. He licked his lips a little before he turned to watch her. As usual he repressed the memories, because he was sure he had been working with it enough. Usually, he wouldn’t mind telling people about the situation, but people who seemed a little more sensitive or in a bad situation probably didn’t need to know about it. It could wait. “How many times am I an uncle?” he chuckled, pulling a crooked smile. He tried to push the thought away about his son. He turned back to the salad to continue to cut it up.
Danica

Danica

IndlægEmne: Sv: I quit it all for you   I quit it all for you EmptySøn Nov 21, 2021 11:42 am

It was weird to lie here in a practical stranger’s sofa, seeing him make her something to eat. While she was getting down from a withdrawal from drugs. Then knowing that he was her brother, not half-brother. No, her true brother. Older brother that had known their mother and father, then the fear set in. What if he blamed her for what had happened? Those thought was press down as he asked her how many times, he was an uncle. She leaned against the armrest pressed down on her stomach while she looked at him. She lifted her hand and showed three fingers. “I have two sons and a daughter” she explained giving him a soft smile “Mäel, Denise and Julien” she then further went into detail, even though it was ripping at her heart. When her and Clay had split, it was like their children had just, scurried away and started their own life without her in it. To be fair, she had become a really poor mother. “Well, they are all grown up now, and live their own life with their own families” she explained, letting her tongue run over her lips. Still feeling somewhat out of place explaining all of this, to a stranger, when everything came down to it. Even if they were blood related.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: I quit it all for you   I quit it all for you Empty

I quit it all for you
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» I should quit my job - Miles

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum