Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Almost like déjà vu

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Angel

Angel

Humør : My role at family functions is to look the best and drink the wine.
Antal indlæg : 310

Almost like déjà vu Empty
IndlægEmne: Almost like déjà vu   Almost like déjà vu EmptyMan Jun 14, 2021 8:07 am

LOCATION The Mikaelson mansion
DATE late June
TIME evening
ATTIRE Link
BONUS Abigal radiates an aura of attractiveness, naturally inducing pleasure and desire while subtly lifting inhibitions. The affected targets remain fully themselves, but can't help but long for the Abigal's favor and affection, and can't bring themselves to cause her harm except as a last resort, like an irreplaceable treasure too precious to be lost.
TOPIC FOR @Killian

It had been a while since she had thrown a larger gathering, or it wasn't. Abigal liked throwing her parties and back in Italy she had been at almost every event. Being with Kyle had thrown her off who she was, and she had lost herself for a few years - now she was back, finally back to herself again. A summer galla, only the people who were something was invited or knew about this party. Abigal had even invited Alison and Tidus, but the both of them had been busy with something else, which was fair. She was pretty sure she had spotted Zitora and her boyfriend somewhere in the crowd. Abigal chatted with some of the guests, when someone stole her attention. It was a familiar face she hadn't seen in many years. What was he going here? "Excuse me for a minute ladies," Abigal moved away from the people she was chatting with and towards Killian.

"I most say, this is unexpected Mr. Jones," a bright smile lighted up on her lips looking at him. "And handsome as always," she tilted her head a bit to the side, letting the light brown waves follow the head's movements. She greeted him with Abigal who had always talked about never wanting to return to Gaia was standing here, living here and even the next in line for the crown, who would have thought? "Would you fancy a drink?" She offered looking back to wave one of the servants over with a tray of wine, only the best was good enough here. Abigal was known for being spoiled, especially in this period of time, not that she minded that. She knew she was spoiled, but she also knew who she was. Abigal took a glass herself and lifted her hand up in a toast, "cheers, and welcome to my home," she took a sip of the wine.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Killian
Ledere
Killian

Humør : There is no real world, just the one you create
Antal indlæg : 188

IndlægEmne: Sv: Almost like déjà vu   Almost like déjà vu EmptyFre Jul 23, 2021 2:04 am

Killian had been at this gathering for less than an hour but had been absolutely busy with the people who wanted to talk to him and make deals. There were plenty. But something that could pulls his attention away from the people was the familiar voice of a beauty, Abigal. As soon as his piercing blue eyes found hers, his smile lightened up. “Princess,” he greeted with his always so charming voice. Why was she here in Gaia? “I believe you already know that I think you look absolutely stunning,” he complimented her back. There was no reason to hide how attractive she was.

She offered him a drink and he showed his empty hands. “Gladly,” he said only to watch how she ordered some servants to arrive with a tray of wine. He didn’t mind her being spoiled, after all, he did his best to spoil his own two daughters, even though it didn’t really seem like it went in the direction Killian wished for. He took a glass himself. “Thank you,” he said letting himself look at the wall and the paintings. “How far have you been back?” he wondered. It wasn’t really like he had seen her in the streets nor gotten to know that she was back.
Angel

Angel

Humør : My role at family functions is to look the best and drink the wine.
Antal indlæg : 310

IndlægEmne: Sv: Almost like déjà vu   Almost like déjà vu EmptySøn Jul 25, 2021 2:08 pm

Abigail chuckled a bit with a sweet blushed smile on her lips, to his compliment. What were the odds of running into her ex husband in her own mansion? Truth to be told, with all the guests that Abigal had in favor of inviting, the chances that been quite huge, and she had known he was in town - but that he would show up here, that was just a lovely change of fate. Abigal liked compliments, there was nothing new in that. Taking a sip of the champagne, there was no doubt that it was picked out by her. Abigal was known to have the best taste in fine wine and champagne. In everything really. "I've been back for what is it by now, two years, I know it's riveting," Abigal chuckled a bit by herself. It was actually quite the story, but not a story for the faint of heart - she still was quite pissed about the entire outcome of the situation. There was a reason why she had gotten Kyle banned from Gaia. It seemed like such an old fashioned thing to do, but he had broken her heart? How else was she supposed to act after the way he had treated her? Quickly the banshee sort that thought out of her mind, there was a party that needed to be celebrated - and spending some time with her ex-husband - why not? "How long have you been in the country?" Abigal repeated his question back to him. It wasn't really like she was out that much enough to meet anyone in the supermarked - because she never entered a supermarked by herself when she was in Gaia.

She felt a lot better like this, with no strings attached to anyone or anything other than herself. She needed time to herself. Abigal took a larger sup of her drink looking at Killian. "I'm surprised you are this shocked to see me, after all this is my home. Then again you never really know who owns which of the Mikaelson mansions around the world, do you, I for sure do not always."
Killian
Ledere
Killian

Humør : There is no real world, just the one you create
Antal indlæg : 188

IndlægEmne: Sv: Almost like déjà vu   Almost like déjà vu EmptyTors Aug 05, 2021 10:10 am

Killian raised his eyebrows slightly surprised and chuckled with her. She had been back in Gaia for two years. It was indeed riveting. The question was then returned to him “Two months this time,” he replied and took the first sip of his glass. “I’m aiming for at least a couple of years here,” he announced. She shouldn’t feel like she was busy spending time with him tonight, there would be plenty of time to give each other a visit and lots of attention.

He pulled on a gentle smirk as she mentioned she was surprised that he was shocked to see her in the mansion. “I recall that last time we spoke you didn’t want to be in Gaia at all,” he said and tilted his head a little. “After all, it’s a while ago, so maybe this brain is starting to get a little too old and forgets things” he joked. He didn’t think of himself as old. He thought of himself as being grown up and well experienced. “But you’re right, you never really know which one belongs to whom,” he agreed with her.

He raised his chin a little, but not too much. After all, very little could seem like a lot with his height. “Would you mind telling me of your accomplishments the last two years, darling?” he wondered, but added; “Maybe with a stroll around your mansion?” he suggested. Of course, she might not want to leave her guests, but sometimes it was just a little more intimate to talk under four eyes instead of in the middle of a whole lot of guests.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Almost like déjà vu   Almost like déjà vu Empty

Almost like déjà vu
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Déjà vu

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum