Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

"Even if the mountains were to crumble and the hills disappear"

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Eden

Eden

Humør : Every next level of your life, will demand a different you
Antal indlæg : 159

"Even if the mountains were to crumble and the hills disappear" Empty
IndlægEmne: "Even if the mountains were to crumble and the hills disappear"   "Even if the mountains were to crumble and the hills disappear" EmptyMan Mar 29, 2021 11:22 am

@Remy

-my heart of steadfast, faithful love will never leave you.

It is 6 days since Eden died the 30th march 2021

My heart will not be afraid even if an army rises to attack. I know that you are there for me, so I will not be shaken. Here’s the one thing I crave from God, the one thing I seek above all else: I want the privilege of living with him every moment in his house, finding the sweet loveliness of his face, filled with awe, delighting in his glory and grace. I want to live my life so close to him that he takes pleasure in my every prayer. – Psalm 27:3-4

Sera, Tien!?” The battle was raging around her as she shouted after her daughters, demons flying towards her ripping in her as she screamed after her daughters. She screamed after them, but now it was also after Zadkiel, Laila and Kemuel. “I didn’t get to say goodbye!” hands grabbed her body and pulled her down into a plunge of ice-cold water.  “Child
Gasping for air she heard the voice; it didn’t have a gender or if it did, she couldn’t place it. It was warm, calming, soothing.
Please, her mind shouted as she closed her eyes, she wasn’t ready to let go, she wasn’t nearly done living her life. Her life had only just begone!
Child” the voice spoke again.

“She didn’t deserve it! She was the purest soul, and she deserves to come back!” Remy? She wasn’t sure if that was the right words, or even him speaking.
My North star.

Will you give yourself to the course to find and give forgiveness to those that seek it in my name?” it was still so dark, and she couldn’t see where the voice was coming from. “What?” she spoke in a soft voice not understanding what was going on. A hand touched her shoulder and she turned around “Zadkiel?” the man she had named her son after, the Archangel for forgiveness and righteousness, but he had died? “Do you give your soul to carry mine?” He said, his voice carried such a heavy weight and she suddenly understood. “Yes” this wasn’t about getting back to her children anymore, this was about her accepting the price of the ultimate position in the heavens. One of the angels that helped god showing his power to mankind, leading them away from temptation and giving them a chance to be a part of cosmos.
Then so it shall be, you and I will be one in a new created Angel of god, finding and giving the forgiveness that has been gone for so long” she nodded, and as his lips touched her forehead, she felt how her whole being was illuminated with light. So warm that it almost burned her soul.

Her bare feet touched the glass flooring under her as her light golden wings carried her down. They folded down her back as she took a deep breath, her eyes where a bright violet colour as her hair was as white as the snow. But the rest of her features were as normal, the woman that was formerly known as Eden. Her hands folded over each other and glided down her naked body, but as she took a step forward to the grieving angel, treads of gold spun around her body and left her standing in a beautiful dress that went to the ground.  “Remiel” she whispered, her strong Hebrewe accent in her quiet voice. She softly put a hand on his shoulder “It’s okay, it’s time to let go of the guilt” she said with a warm and serene voice.
Her hair turned slowly back to her normal brown, almost black colour, curling down her slender shoulders. The violet eyes subdued, and she looked towards him with her warm shining hassle eyes. “It’s okay Remy, I’m here, stop your grieving because all is going to be well
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Remy

Remy

Humør : To lead people, walk behind them.
Antal indlæg : 121

IndlægEmne: Sv: "Even if the mountains were to crumble and the hills disappear"   "Even if the mountains were to crumble and the hills disappear" EmptyTirs Mar 30, 2021 4:51 pm

It had been six days now.
Remiel had awoken early in the morning after Eden's death, somehow in the middle of the forest. Truth be told he hardly remembered what had happened before that, except how Azrael had appeared, helped him to heaven with Eden and left him alone to grieve in one of the large, holy altar rooms. Eden had laid there, still and cold and bloody and without a wing, and he had cried more that he could ever recall having cried. Endless streams of tears had fallen, blurring his vision as much as his mind. Remy knew of angels that had fallen for less than some of the words he had shouted that evening and had thought God would punish him for his doubt.

“I am too damn old for this!” He shouted at the sky, tears streaming down his face. He hardly had any voice left; his harsh words as hoarse and spiteful as every single emotion in his body. If he had doubted God whilst captive in Samael's lair, this had been a million times stronger. “Have I not yet proven my loyalty, father? With all I have done in your name! Why!? Why are you still testing me! She deserved so much more!”
Maybe this was for nearly being consumed by Samael's essence. Maybe this was for losing faith in those few insignificant moments of doubt and hatred. If this was some payback for that, he didn't want any part in it anymore. "I just found her damnit! She has kids! How can you justify the loss of such a blessing!? A mother! They need her!"

Although weak; weaker than he would have liked to admit, he had left Melian and Imera for a few stolen moments to go back to heaven and pray for her every night since. It had now been 6 days, and as he sat in front of the altar, his eyes had once again been flooded with salty tears as they did more often than not these days. The cold light from the almost full moon, shone bright beams of illumination through the windows; a beam of light conveniently falling upon him as he sat on his knees in the empty hall. He closed his eyes, breathing in through his nose as he tried to calm his emotions, when a bright golden light had him open his eyes back up. A very vibrant yet familiar aura hit him and for once he had to squint through the light in front of him.
Remiel.
Gods. It actually sounded like her this time. She put a hand on his shoulder. It even smelled like her. He whimpered, leaning his head onto her hand. This time she felt more real than last time. It made his eyes tear up again and continue the tireless stream of water. Mostly he would hear her voice or catch glimpses of her smell. Or she would come to him in his dream, telling him something very similar to what she told him now.
It’s okay, it’s time to let go of the guilt.
He laughed coarsely shaking his head, before looking up at her.
"Stop it," he whispered. Her eyes had been purple but slowly turned brown. He smiled a little sadly through the tears. Maybe he was already forgetting what she had looked like. Her image was merging with Melian. Lilac eyes and blonde hair.
I’m here, stop your grieving because all is going to be well.
"How could it?" He asked the vision in front of him in a whisper. So many things about this vision was different. He felt like he was mixing people up. First Melian and Eden and now she felt a lot like someone else. Who was it? This aura? Ah. Zadkiel. Benevolence and kindness. Maybe he missed him too and the loss of his best friend had somehow triggered the loss of a brother. "How could it when you're not here to guide me. How could it when I can't look your children in the eyes. How could it when I can't let you go."
Eden

Eden

IndlægEmne: Sv: "Even if the mountains were to crumble and the hills disappear"   "Even if the mountains were to crumble and the hills disappear" EmptyOns Mar 31, 2021 2:49 am

It broke her heart to see a man. An angel, she adored so much. Her mentor, her friend, her unrequited love, but love, nonetheless. Have lost his will to be here, losing her believe in his creator. But not allowing himself to grieve without feeling responsible in what had happened. It was clear to her that he didn’t believe that she was actually there. That this had to be some twisted trick his own mind had concocted. Her hand turned on his shoulder and slowly let the palm of her hand touch his cheek, she could feel the corruption in his soul. She could feel how he had suffered, and it made tears spring from her eyes. “Oh Remy” she mumbled, and with a perfect movement she fell down to her knees, that almost looked like she was moving her body like one of the most graceful dancers in this universe. “Look at me” she begged, and put her other hand on his other cheek, trying to nudge him to actually looking at her. Her eyes found his beautiful hazel coloured. A soft smile formed on her lips “It’s okay to grieve, it’s okay to feel lost, but don't loose your hope, never loose that.” she said filling her entire essence with hope. Hope for him, hope for the better, the purest form of hope.

I’m so sorry you had to go through that, I’m sorry that you feel that it’s your fault. That you feel like you weren’t strong enough, because you were it was my time to go and there wasn't anything you could have done to reverse the threats of fate.” her hands fell from his face and she took his hands instead. She turned one of them around, and slowly let her thumb glide in circular motions over it. The thing she had always done when feeling nervous. Whenever she needed him to give her hope, and strength to carry on. Now it was her turn, to carry him.

"I’m really here, this isn’t a trick of your mind” even as she knew she wasn’t the angel he had known, even as she knew that she was different, and she know had a higher purpose in life. She also knew she could be that Edie, that he so loved. Maybe only because the love that Eden had felt for him before she had left this world, had been such a big part of her soul that it would last forever. The love for him, and for the children she had born. That was the strongest emotion that still remained in her being, even as god had created her instead of letting her be reborn.
Remy

Remy

IndlægEmne: Sv: "Even if the mountains were to crumble and the hills disappear"   "Even if the mountains were to crumble and the hills disappear" EmptyTors Apr 01, 2021 3:29 pm

Zadkiels aura was overwhelming. It surrounded him, trying to drown out his confusion and his pain in its bright lilac light. "Ahava," he whispered; the Hebrew word for love. Whether the soft whisper was meant for the vision of Eden or for the forceful presence of his brother; a presence he hadn't felt in many, many years, was unknown to him.
Zadkiel had been many years younger than Remy, but so much wiser. After everything had happened with Lucifer; the war, the fall and the doubt that it had left lingering in his soul, Zadkiel had been the one to heal him. The one to find him when he had isolated himself on Earth, scared God wouldn't take him back to heaven. "I'm not courageous enough to face it," Remy had whispered. "The word "courage" comes from the word cor," Zaadkiel had explained as they sat around a fire, looking into the flames. "Which means heart, Remiel." He had put a hand on Remy's chest, who felt the vibrations and warmth shiver shrough his body. "And your heart is big and strong."

Look at me.
Remy looked up through his tears. The lights around them turned blurry from the watery vision, creating dull flickers around her making her seem almost celestial paired with her beautifully forgiving aura. Her hands were warm. Warmer than they should have been. He gazed at her longingly. How cruel was a world that could make him envision such a lively and real hallucination. The aura made him whimper. It felt so pure. So good. So holy.
So hopeful. The words she said were words he had heard before. Azrael had been saying something close to this. As had Eos. As had Imera and Melian and all the rest of the few people he had seen since. That is wasn't his fault. That he couldn't have done anything. That he wasn't at fault for being weak; it had been the snake Samael. And although he deeply wished he could just blame it all on his devil-spawned nephew, he simply couldn't shake off the feeling that he should have done more. He should do more than follow her kids around to make sure they were safe but keeping his distance. Or leaving them food on the doorsteps when they hadn't eaten. Or passing by to give them that little boost of hope they might need to handle their grief. He could help them but somehow hadn't been able to help himself.

The little, soft circular motions her thumb made in his palm, sent shivers through his body and made the fine hairs on his arms rise. He parted his lips slightly, as if to talk, but no words came out. He simply looked at her in confusion. This was a little too real.
"What is this?" He whispered; befuddled and unable to think clearly.
I’m really here, this isn’t a trick of your mind.
Remy swiftly pulled his hand away from her, with a loud gasp for air that sounded remarkably much like a 'no'.
"No, no," he repeated with a shaky voice, fumbling with his hands on the cold floor to push himself backwards and away from her warmth. What was this? Was this the serpent? Was it the devil? Was this what temptation felt like? What Eve had felt before eating that cursed apple in the Holy Gardens? "No! Get away from me," he heaved, unable to catch his breath. "Oh, God, please! My heart can't take it anymore. I can't take it," he whimpered, closing his eyes in hopes that it would help the world turn back to normal again. "I can't take it," he repeated; his voice coarse from emotions.
Eden

Eden

IndlægEmne: Sv: "Even if the mountains were to crumble and the hills disappear"   "Even if the mountains were to crumble and the hills disappear" EmptyTors Apr 01, 2021 7:53 pm

She let him pull away, she wasn’t here to force him into believing. Her eyes were brimming with sorrow, but not for the fact that he wouldn’t let her near him. Not for the reason that he couldn’t take it if she was there. Because that wasn’t what he meant, he couldn’t take the strain on his heart for the fact that she had died in his arms. It might had been the wrong thing to say that it wasn’t his fault, it was never a good thing to say to a grieving person. She realised that and felt the sorrow for what she had done to put him in this state.

Remy” she whispered and sat down on her knees where she ad crouched down in front of him. First, she contemplated on just leaving him, but she couldn’t, she knew in her heart that it would be better when he realised that it was really her.

She got up from her pose and walked towards him again. She sat down beside him, and before he could move away again, she put her arms around him. Her fingers started stroking over his hair “I know you don’t want to believe, because believing that I was really here, and then realising it might be another one of your hallucinations or a dream, and you would wake up and I’m not here. Would not be something you should endure” she whispered near his ear “But this time it’s real, even as I might not be the same Edie as you knew, even as I’m not quite what your brother was. I’m both and at the same time not at all. God needed someone new to be the archangel of forgiveness. How else would he be able to bring back hope? When fate was so cruel and tried to take it away from the pure being of that embodiment?” she tried “With truth, hope and forgiveness, we bring those most fundamental things that the human needs” she whispered and let her fingers stroke down his cheek “But it is also me, its me Edie, because my love for you Remy would be enough to always carry me by your side, even if not in my bodily form.” She closed her eyes and put her head towards the side of his. Holding him into her body not wanting or giving him the chance to back away this time.

Even if the mountains were to crumble and the hills disappear, my heart of steadfast, faithful love will never you
Remy

Remy

IndlægEmne: Sv: "Even if the mountains were to crumble and the hills disappear"   "Even if the mountains were to crumble and the hills disappear" EmptySøn Apr 04, 2021 11:37 pm

Remy couldn't focus.
He really couldn't focus.
How confusing it was; this strange mix of auras and people in his life. It hit him with memories he'd forgotten and times he'd suppressed. He hadn't thought of Zadkiel in many years but this made him realise just how much he had and did miss him. Gabriel and Michael and Raphael had always been stoic and holy and very serious and not exactly had time for most of Remiel's faffing about and him being fascinated with literally every single thing he ever came across, but Zad had always listened and shown interest for his enthusiasm. Especially now that he hadn't seen Uriel for years, he had really missed some of that warmth. The warmth he suddenly felt now. Maybe he was dying. That could be the only explanation for seeing Eden and feeling Zadkiel, couldn't it? They were both dead. Maybe there was an after-life for angels after all.

He flinched at the physical contact, feeling unable to breathe in her arms. It was so overwhelming - every single aspect of it. Her smell. Zadkiels aura. Her warmth. Her gentle hands.
God needed someone new to be the archangel of forgiveness.
It didn't make sense. Was that how this worked? If he was to die, someone else would take his spot? Get his aura? Get his life? A hoarse sob made its way though his throat and he clenched onto whatever fabric she was wearing. She was so close to him that her voice sent shivers down his spine. How else would He be able to bring back hope?
"He could have prevented it in the first place," he snapped. He knew that wasn't how it worked and he didn't believe those words deep down. He could have prevented it. Remy absently pressed down on the soft spot in his left palm between his thumb and index finger. It was still sore and his veins were dark blue and nearly black. Maybe it was a mark that had been left by Samael. The thought made a bright flare of anger shoot through him again. He could have taken care of Samael. Anything. Anything at all. A sign! Anything!
Remy finally lifted his face, regarding her with sorrowful eyes. He wasn't sure if he dared believe in her words. Regardless it hurt. It hurt so much. "I don't understand." He had begged for so long for this to happen knowing well that God wouldn't listen to his nonsense; even thinking he would fall for saying some of these words and yet here she was in front of him - definitely real in one way or another and he couldn't feel an ounce of relief. There was no happiness. Her fingers on his cheek made the inner corners of his eyebrows angle slightly upwards and his lips press together into a thin line.
"Where is he then?" He whispered hoarsely. "If he's so important. Where is he? Where is Uri? Where is Truth? I can't find him - I can't find anybody anymore!" His voice rapidly built in volume. "I can't even find the bloody human!" Maeve Poe. Disappeared and in pain but still with that little precious flicker of hope and he couldn't help her. Her words hit him straight in his heart.

My love for you, Remy, would be enough to always carry me by your side.
He had known that since he had met her. He had tried his best to not give in to her feelings for him and to treat them with respect and dignity without giving her any false hope, but her love had never faded. He looked down, away from her soft gaze; removing his cheek from her hand in doing so.
"- and my covenant of peace shall not be removed, says the Lord, who has compassion on you," he finished in a whisper. Were these words from God? Was this the sign he had waited for after all that time of silence? He knew Isaiah well - he had the whole book memorised. Most of it depicted events that Remiel had taken part in and wasn't exactly proud of. Like Sennacherib in Assyra and the death of 185,000 men overnight. Was she trying to remind him of his strength? How he had survived that? How he had once been so powerful and almighty and yet so blinded by faith that he had felt good. He looked at her and swallowed, trying to regain a bit of moisture in his dry mouth. "I think," he whispered hesitantly. "I think you need to take a step back."
He understood her need to be close to him but it made him feel anxious. He had held her in his arms six days ago; limb and lifeless.  An image still burnt on the inside of his eyes. "Please." Her aura was too much. It demanded that he forgave himself for everything; and he didn't know if he was ready to do so.
Eden

Eden

IndlægEmne: Sv: "Even if the mountains were to crumble and the hills disappear"   "Even if the mountains were to crumble and the hills disappear" EmptyMan Apr 05, 2021 12:10 am

It broke her heart.
She was a new angel. Newly created with a purpose of helping those that wanted to seek forgiveness. The grieve, anger, his self-hate and how he slowly was giving up hope. It broke her heart in so many pieces that it felt like she was falling apart. She was already falling the first steps in her new life. Missing what he needed, as he tried to figure out what was feeling about it all. She flinched as he told her to move away. She never remembered he had ever asked such a thing from her. But she complied. She got up, without words of comfort because she had none left. She wasn’t strong enough to hell the darkness in his soul, not yet. So, there was nothing more she could do, that to respect what he was wishing from her.

Slowly she moved away, she could hear her bare feet that walked over the glass floor they a moment ago had been sitting on. She tried to focus on her aura, or Zadkiels aura that she had been giving out. Slowly dimming her own light. The grace that she had been given. What else could she do? Her words had not been enough. Words that had never failed her before, not when it came to them. They had always understood, even when they hadn’t.
It had never felt, this cold, had it?
She took a deep breath and didn’t know if the room was big enough for her not to affect him. “I’ll go outside” She whispered, not even sure if he would even be able to hear her, before she slowly walked out of the room.
She was met with the wheatfield they had been walking through when she came back just a little while ago. It seemed so far away now. Her fingers touched plant before she started walking. Her wings dragging over the soil.

Help me with forgiveness
Please, Zadkiel, how do I forgive
Zadkiel, please! she turned around feeling confused, never had she heard these prayers before. Was this something all archangels was prone to hear? Memories started flooding her, memories that wasn’t her own, but seemed so similar. She saw a vampire woman, looking so much like beautiful, sweet Letha, that looked at her with pure disgust as she started plucking her wings. She shook her head, trying to compose herself. Maybe it had been too soon to step out of the holy champers.
She sat down on her knees, put her hands down in the warm dirt. Tears started falling down her cheeks. She had been dead, not only once. Twice. Her burden of feeling life leave her, as she left her loved once behind. Now she was back, and the first she met she wasn’t able to help. Remy’s words rung in her head.
"He could have prevented it in the first place,"
But god worked in mysterious ways, as had he always. She had asked the same questions as her father had died. But only then had her faith grown stronger.
She sobbed every so silently as she put her forehead down between her hands. “It’s going to be alright – trust in yourself, and the reason that you are here, everything will get better – just don’t lose hope” she whispered to herself. She needed to be strong, strong for her children. Strong for Remiel, strong for the humans that needed her guidance.
Strong for herself.
Remy

Remy

IndlægEmne: Sv: "Even if the mountains were to crumble and the hills disappear"   "Even if the mountains were to crumble and the hills disappear" EmptyOns Apr 14, 2021 12:13 pm

As much as it was ever so visible in her face and posture, it was the feeling that made Remy wince. She flinched and moved away from him, leaving him empty and cold and alone on the polished glass floor. His eyes caught onto her hands and in a moment of strength, he could have reached out and grabbed it to pull her back. He could have.
He pulled his legs up to wrap his arms around them, hiding his head between his arms blocking out every bright beam of moonlight, as he felt her overwhelmingly powerful aura dim for every step she took away from him. Soon it was only a feeling in the back of his mind, and he was left alone once again. He had never sent her away before. No matter what had happened. Not when she as a kid had tested his limits. Not when she was a young woman who had stayed a few months in Paris with Joseph, ignoring her duties. Not as a woman when she had kissed him in France. Not when she had disappeared for eighty years and not left a note. Never. Not until now. Did it even count if she wasn’t real? Ah, he whimpered, his voice sounding like a broken violin.

For the first time in a hundred thousand years, he didn’t know how to handle it. The ambivalent sensation of her beautifully powerful aura and the pain it awoke to even look at her, had given him painful flashbacks to Samael touching his skin. It made him nauseous. He didn’t know how to deal with this feeling.
He had spent a while trying to hide it from everyone. This couldn’t be some trauma. He had been through worse, he told himself. He had been through worse and survived without whatever strange anxiety this was. He had been through worse.
Could he sit here forever? And not face the world for once. He lifted his face, ignoring the wet streaks of the continuous tears streaming down his cheeks, automatically reaching for the little pendant around his neck. A small green stone. He clenched onto it as if it was the only thing keeping him sane. Peace.
More than anything right now he just wanted peace. Calmness. A break. Tranquility. Peace. He had never really craved her presence before, but now he did. With a whimpering sniffle, he looked up. The early morning light was trying to reach through the windows, and when it hit his eyes they were no longer brown, but matched the delicate green of the pebble he was holding onto.
She was kneeling in church. It was the day after Easter and she was praying.
It made hit heart flutter. If Jesus could resurrect. Why couldn’t Eden.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: "Even if the mountains were to crumble and the hills disappear"   "Even if the mountains were to crumble and the hills disappear" Empty

"Even if the mountains were to crumble and the hills disappear"
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» When the walls crumble [tw] - Mariella
» How to disappear
» Don't ever disappear on me like that again! - Calla
» Can't you hear the mountains cry brother?
» Why not start the new year in the mountains? - Leviticus

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: X :: Himlen-
Gå til: