Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

We all deserve closure [TW, CW]

Go down 
5 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Noa

Noa

Humør : I tried to write ‘I'm a functional adult’ but my phone changed it to ‘fictional adult’ and i feel like that’s more accurate.
Antal indlæg : 132

We all deserve closure [TW, CW] - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: We all deserve closure [TW, CW]   We all deserve closure [TW, CW] - Page 2 EmptyLør Apr 03, 2021 7:49 pm

It was easy for her to shut herself down, easy to just close off her emotions, but it would just bring her back to the beginning and all her progress would have been for nothing. She wasn't about to return to the numb self-isolating version of herself, and she had been taught by now it was okay to cry. It was okay to feel sad and show how you felt, even if it didn't always come ass easy - it depended on the situation and the people. Zadkiel's offerings to what she wanted was appreciated but right now she felt unable to move, at least if she had to keep her focus on her emotions right now. "Right here is good," she whispered as she breathed out, and closed her eyes as she just closed her eyes while listening to his heartbeat. Noa felt exhausted from being so tense all day, the nerves had been keeping her awake most of the night, out of fear for his reaction. Then all the crying and all the tension in her body, she was drained from energy. She hated feeling like this, like she was so fragile that she would break if someone just touched her.

Despite her efforts to keep her mind at ease it simply just didn't seem to be enough, she was already worked up and the chaos in her head was too much. Noa didn't even realize the steam of tears running down her cheeks, she was so used to crying that at some point you just stopped paying attention to the sensation of water running down your cheeks. Her hands were shaking slightly, as she reached out to grab one of his hands. Noa's skin was cold, how it could be so cold, like all blood had left her hand empty, shaking as a cry for help. Between her sobbing she gasped lightly to try regain a normal breathing pattern again, but she just got stuck in her mind, moving closer and closer to the dark pit, making it harder for her to remember to breathe.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

Humør : It's over. Take time to rest. You fought well.
Fag : PE, mathmatics
Antal indlæg : 327

IndlægEmne: Sv: We all deserve closure [TW, CW]   We all deserve closure [TW, CW] - Page 2 EmptySøn Maj 16, 2021 1:28 am

Right here is good. He tried to study her and gently stroked her arm. She closed her eyes as if she was trying to focus on herself. It was a good method, which also made him know that she had indeed been working on herself. It reassured him that she was no longer under influence of this bad man, Logan. She rested against him, listening to his heartbeat he supposed. Even though it seemed like she had something under control, he soon realized that his t-shirt was getting wet from tears. He looked down, just about as she grabbed his hands. She was very cold. He leg his hand grabs about hers; his warm.
“Oh Noa,” he whispered. She gasped, trying to get control of her own breathing. “We’re going to lay down now,” he informed her giving her hand a slight squeeze. He let go of her hand to let it slide underneath her knees and pull her up to sit on his lap. The other hand supported her back and was ready to support her neck if she felt too weak to do it herself. “I’m going to lay us down in, three… Two… One,” he said before he tilted down to his side, so her back had full contact with the sofa. This way her legs were on top of his, so if she felt she was about to go conscious, he could just raise her legs to let the blood flow back to her head. The hand from underneath her knees found its way around her. “I’m right here,” he said softly.
Noa

Noa

Humør : I tried to write ‘I'm a functional adult’ but my phone changed it to ‘fictional adult’ and i feel like that’s more accurate.

IndlægEmne: Sv: We all deserve closure [TW, CW]   We all deserve closure [TW, CW] - Page 2 EmptySøn Maj 16, 2021 4:03 pm

She barely registered his voice. How was it she still got meltdown like this? She felt like she worked so hard and every once in a while she was surprised by a sneak attack. Noa assumed it was because of the stress she had put herself under by even showing up here in the first place. A lot of things had happened over the past weeks. Facing Echo, meeting Lucas and now this. It was a mix of emotions and feelings and perhaps she should have prepared herself better - but how did you prepare for something so unpredictable as telling your ex-boyfriend whom you shot, the reasons behind her actions? You didn't. We’re going to lay down now, he didn't even resist or do anything, her entire body felt so heavy and she was numb. Isolating herself more and more in her head, her mind cursing her for not being able to sit through this without ending in this state of slight shock. Noa barely noticed they moved, till she felt the couch and her back against the couch. Her tear filled eyes closed for a second and all the remaining tears ran over her cheeks, as she took a deeper breath in. She could feel his warmth as she felt his arm around her. Noa's forced her eyes even more shut, trying to get all these bad thoughts out of her head. Trying even to imagine Howie yelling at them to go away, he had done that before, back when it was at its worse. Her face relaxed a little bit more, before she without thinking just moved herself as close to him as possible. Perhaps it was the tiger too that was seeking comfort by closeness that Noa otherwise was too scared to ask for. Making her turn to her side and put herself closer towards the angel, so fraigle she looked like this and she was. Noa was at least stopped crying, but small sobs still left her as she tried to get her breathing back to a normal pattern again. Her eyes still closed, forcing herself to remember the darkness wasn't bad.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: We all deserve closure [TW, CW]   We all deserve closure [TW, CW] - Page 2 EmptyMan Maj 17, 2021 8:10 pm

He could see how she closed her eyes, making tears slide out of her eyes. She pinched them together even harder, making it very visible to Zadkiel that she was still dealing with the bad thoughts. Her body turned and she moved closer. The arm, which was lowest made sure to assist her back, caressing it slightly. The other arm gently dried the cheek which was visible to him before he let his arm wrap around her again holding her close. Maybe it was unfair, but he started to hum a song they had listened to while they had been together. It was a very calm one, which they had slow danced to at a prom once. When it seemed like she calmed down, he started to get tired and eventually couldn’t keep his eyes open anymore, falling asleep.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

Humør : All I want is you
Fag : Track | Geografi | Vejleder | Ansvars person
Antal indlæg : 361

IndlægEmne: Sv: We all deserve closure [TW, CW]   We all deserve closure [TW, CW] - Page 2 EmptyMan Maj 17, 2021 8:32 pm

It had been such a long day, she had been running down the streets chasing some guy for the police, when had she become some lowlife bounty hunter? Oh right, because some from her old work had called her and called in an old favor, and instead of coming home and being able to eat dinner with Zadkiel, she had been out for the longer part of the afternoon and was passing towards when he would normally turn in for the night. But there was a change that he would still be up, even though he hadn’t returned the last of her messages, four of them so far and one missed call. She looked down at the screen looking if he had even read them, as a man called her name and gave her the takeout she had ordered. With a soft smile she ran towards her car and sat in, drenched she just wanted to get home, eat, have a glass of wine and then maybe a very long bath.

She parked the car in the sheltered garage at the apartment complex, as she opened the door new smells entered her nose and her brows pressed together not really taking any note of it. It was only when she found her keys and was about to open the door that the smell hit her again this time stronger. Did Zadkiel have company? A smile formed on her lips, she hoped he did as it had been too long since he had seen anyone other than the family and she had been so worried that he was just closing himself off.

But as she slowly opened the door her brows pressed together in confusion, why was everything dark? His smell and this other person were still strong, so they had to be here, right? She took of her shoes of, and slowly walked around the entrée way to the kitchen that was opened up with the dining room and living room. And there on the sofa, she could see as bright as day her boyfriend lying with another person in his arms. It was like a slap in the face and so many scenarios glided through her mind as she dropped the big brown bag on floor. “Crap” she hissed as soda and food spilled all over the floor. “What the hell” she didn’t even know what she should do, wake them up, demand an explanation, what? She had never been in such a situation before, and to be quite frankly she was not very happy that she had been put in it.
Noa

Noa

IndlægEmne: Sv: We all deserve closure [TW, CW]   We all deserve closure [TW, CW] - Page 2 EmptyMan Maj 17, 2021 9:02 pm

It was a long time since she had felt safe enough to just fall asleep, fall asleep in someone's embrace. Time just passed her and it was first when she heard something call to the ground that she opened her eyes. Her instincts being far from asleep from sudden noises. So, her eyes flickered as she started moving around to sit up and look around. Her heart exploding for a second scared out of her mind that it was Logan she had heard. What she saw was another woman, with pale skin and piercing blue eyes. Noa took a sharper breath in and breathed out, her tears had dried in her sleep, but her lashes still felt a bit sticky so she moved the back of her hand up to rub her eyes a little. Noa didn't say a thing, not knowing who this person was. Noa didn't trust the fact she could get a scent of what species she was, all she could smell was the rain and fried chicken. "Hey," she finally managed to say, looking to Zadkiel hoping he knew who this person was.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: We all deserve closure [TW, CW]   We all deserve closure [TW, CW] - Page 2 EmptyMan Maj 17, 2021 9:18 pm

Like a baby, Zadkiel was in a deep sleep, all cuddled up with his former girlfriend. He didn’t even notice the food which was dropped, but as soon as Noa moved around he started to wake up a little, groaning while still being slightly asleep. He then heard Noa say something which made him realize that she was awake. “Hm? What’s wrong?” he mumbled, still with closed eyes. Slowly he opened his eyes realizing that I was dark outside. He quickly sat up with the back to Letha. “I should probably drive you home, befo-” he had slowly turned around only to realize that Letha was already home. “Hey munchkins,” he said with a soft nervous smile, knowing that she had probably seen him comforting Noa – because that was what it was. “This is Noa,” he said and placed a hand on Noa’s shoulder, “She visited to apologize for shooting me,” he explained, only to realize just about how odd it must’ve sounded. He sat with his mouth slightly open after having said that, “I mean-”
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: We all deserve closure [TW, CW]   We all deserve closure [TW, CW] - Page 2 EmptyMan Maj 17, 2021 9:39 pm

I should probably drive you home, befo- she took in a sharp breath, before what? Before she came home? Her eyes narrowed and if she had a beating heart it might have skipped a few beats. What the hell was this? What the hell was this?
Hey” she said with a slow breath and clenched her fists, she didn’t like people coming home here without her knowing. She didn’t like having routines altered without her getting noticed first or having guest over without Zadkiel telling her. But she could look past that, because she knew he needed to have friends by him, and sometimes people didn’t ask they just did what they felt in the moment.

Noa” she said not remembering the name had been mention before, and it only made her feel more inadequate, she didn’t even know anyone else in his life other than his family, did she? Why? Because this was maybe not a friend or?
What?” she pressed her brows together and then shortly her lips in a slight fine line and then Zadkiel dropped some kind of bomb; “Shooting you?! I’m sorry, what the hell is going on here? I haven’t heard from you all day, I come home to a dark apartment, and you a lying in the sofa with a woman I have no idea who is, and your presentation of her, is that she once shot you? What kind of sick joke is this?” she looked over to the woman and saw how she looked like a person that had been crying. You could see it in the small puffy cheeks and her slight raised eyelids.
Noa

Noa

IndlægEmne: Sv: We all deserve closure [TW, CW]   We all deserve closure [TW, CW] - Page 2 EmptyMan Maj 17, 2021 9:50 pm

Noa assumed that Zadkiel would just present her like any other person would, but how wrong had she been. Her face turned to him when he mentioned the shooting in a way too casual manner. Her eyes flickered back to the woman as she raised her slightly, who wouldn't when they learned their loved one had been shot? If it wasn't for the fact that she had already cried so much today, she would possibly have begun again, and there was still a chance for rain if the tone of voice got higher. Noa didn't like when people got angry, anger made people unpredictable. Way too unpredictable. Unpredictable was dangerous. Noa took a sharper breath in keeping her eyes at the stranger, feeling her heart skip serval beats ahead. "Maybe.. I should.. get going," she licked her lips, looking shortly to the side after her phone, taking a single step back to grab her purse on the table. Already at least 100 missed calls and twice the amount of texts from Howie. She opened them and took a deeper breath in, still being fully aware of everything happening in the room. You never turned your back on someone who could be a potental enemy. Noa quickly texted back to him that she was okay. Then on the next message writing that this woman had shown up, and if he would hurry over here now. Then again, she assumed he was on his way. The time had really went by fast.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: We all deserve closure [TW, CW]   We all deserve closure [TW, CW] - Page 2 EmptyMan Maj 17, 2021 10:50 pm

He could really feel how much he had been saying all the wrong things. She didn’t even greet him with a nickname. Zadkiel had never spoken of Noa, because he had wished to live a life without the thought of her. He had been scared and had been afraid of what could’ve happened if he had sought her out. Besides that, time had flown way too fast.
He wanted so save the awful thing he had said. Pack it away and throw it far, far away. He could feel how Noa looked at him with just as much disbelief as Letha. He had really fucked up with his words. Letha started asking questions and he could almost feel how things were crumbling. He got up from the sofa, stumbling a bit on his toes, being slightly tired from waking up from the way too many hours long nap. He started approaching his girlfriend, “Letha, please,” - “Darling. I'm terribly sorry that you didn't hear from me” he tried to get a chance to speak through all of the questions she asked. Maybe I should get going. He looked over at his shoulder to see how Noa was getting her stuff, “Yes– I mean, Howie is probably worried,” he said frowning a bit before he let Letha get his full attention again. Letha should know that Howie was one of Zadkiels closest friends – if not best friend. Zadkiel didn’t want to throw Noa out as if the building was burning, but it certainly felt like that.
“I didn’t mean to present her like that – I,” he stumbled a bit on his words. Opening up was a difficult thing in general, “She was my girlfriend once,” he explained “Six years ago” he added. It had been just before Letha got introduced to the Nelsons. The first long while Zadkiel had been in a hospital, recovering from something she hadn’t been told – because back then it hadn’t been her problem. Hopefully, Letha could remember the first night at Zadkiels parents’ home where he had told her he had never really been in a relationship. Because even though Noa and Zadkiel had been holding hands and what not, they had never really been intimate. “It’s really complicated,” he said looking quite miserable. He wanted to keep Noa in a good company until Howard picked her up, but he also wished to reassure Letha that everything was alright.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: We all deserve closure [TW, CW]   We all deserve closure [TW, CW] - Page 2 EmptyMan Maj 17, 2021 11:12 pm

She didn’t know how to act or behave; she had never been in such a position before. She felt wrong, and she felt how something awful was grabbing her stomach and squeezing it. Nausea building and an overwhelming feeling of just running out of the apartment.
Didn’t really help did it? Him not answering and then saying that he should get her home before she came home, none of this made sense!
Then he turned his attention back to this, Noa, and talked about a whole other person he had never mention. Howie? It felt like her entire world just blew up and she was standing in the burning ashes while she tried to figure out what was what, and just realized how little Zadkiel shared with her, and somehow that hurt her more than the thought of him cheating, she thought until he said she had been his girlfriend. “But you said you didn’t have any relationships before” or he had said not really, but it still - he lied? Why? She didn’t see the gesture as being the very fact that it might not have been very serious but lying on the couch with one’s ex-girlfriend after she had been crying. That apparently shot him, and now wanted to apologize. Just the thought of it being reverse and it had been herself lying there with Killian, just, no nothing felt right, nothing – felt – right.

Yeah, yeah sure.. Complicated” she couldn’t breathe “I think I’m going to throw up” she said and just went straight for the upstairs toilet and shut the door and locked it after her.

Howie on the other had just let out a sigh of relief as the screen lit up and showed that Noa had answered him. Lucky for them, he had already pulled up into the parking lot, he grabbed his phone and texted that he was there while wondering if he should come up or not. He then quickly sent a new text asking if he should come up or if she was just going to come down.

Sidst rettet af Letha Aetós Tirs Maj 18, 2021 9:59 am, rettet 1 gang
Noa

Noa

IndlægEmne: Sv: We all deserve closure [TW, CW]   We all deserve closure [TW, CW] - Page 2 EmptyTirs Maj 18, 2021 6:56 am

I didn’t mean to present her like that – I Noa took another sharp breath in, and ran her free hand over her hair while texting Howie. She listened to their conversation, and she wasn't really going to stand here and listen to the fact that, you said you didn't have any relationships before, she closed her eyes for a second. Noa didn't really need to get confirmed that the people she had held closest before had written off her even being a part of her life. In the end it just meant she had done her job right, Logan would have been proud of her. Noa wasn't much for conflict, it didn't matter what kind, any kind was bad news and the energies in this room was just like a dark cloud. I think I'm going to throw up, the shapeshifter's eyes followed the girl leave upstairs, where she could hear the door getting shut and locked. Noa felt the guilt return to her, she had not stepped into this place to cause more trouble, she had wanted to sort things out, but now it just seemed like she had done harm in a completely other way. "Sorry, I didn't mean - to cause more trouble," she apologized and looked at Zadkiel. The phone vibrated in her hand as she got another text, "Howie is here.. so, I will just get going. Thank you.. for listening to me and everything." Noa then turned towards the door to get out, texting Howie on the way down. I'm coming down now. A slightly heavy sigh left her lips as she walked down to the parking lot where Howie was. Getting in the car and telling him everything that had went on, as they drove home. Take-out at home seemed much more needed anyways.
___
Noa over and out <3
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: We all deserve closure [TW, CW]   We all deserve closure [TW, CW] - Page 2 EmptyTirs Maj 18, 2021 7:18 am

No.
No, no, no, no, no.
He hadn’t said that, had he? Had he really said he hadn’t had any relationships before? God had indeed been mad at Zadkiel today, making him have to face Noa and now ending up here, with Letha thinking some awful things. No, he was no mind reader, but he could tell that she was in pure disbelief. “No- I-” he continued to stumble over his own words. She repeated his word; Complicated, to soon after announce that she was going to throw up. It was like his blood left his face as she suddenly just went upstairs. He looked over at Noa with slight panic in his eyes.
“I’ll figure it out,” he said, hoping that it was correct. He quickly approached Noa, to put a hand on her back to guide her towards the door. “I’ll visit Roza’s Sugar & Spice, I promise,” he said before he gently shoved her out the door. “I’m so sorry, Noa,” he excused himself before he shut the door, locking it and ran upstairs. He reached the bathroom door and tried to open it. Locked. He knocked a couple of times. “Please Letha, let me in,” he begged and started to feel overwhelmed. He was too tried to be thinking straight, and his mind was indeed playing games with him. Convincing him that everything was over, and that he had failed Letha – just like he had failed to be there for Seraphina and figure out where she was. Like how Tien had been home with no surveillance and how she had relapsed after their mother had died. How Kemuel never got to invite the girl he was crushing on out on a date, and how he felt Laila was carrying way more than she should. Zadkiel should be the one carrying things. His siblings should be able to enjoy their life and not… Accidentally kill people, do drugs and sit and do nothing but play games. “Open the door, Letha,” he begged again resting his forehead against the door.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: We all deserve closure [TW, CW]   We all deserve closure [TW, CW] - Page 2 EmptyTirs Maj 18, 2021 10:17 am

Her hands grabbed around the sinks smooth service. She heard that they said their goodbye and the smell of this Noa left the apartment, or not really, it still lingered, and it made her sick. It was a mixture of her just wanting this shapeshifter far away from her boyfriend, but also because she didn’t feel it was right that all this anger was pushed down on such a small figure like the girl that just got caught in the crossfire this time. Besides Letha didn’t know the circumstances on why she had shot Zadkiel, but she remembered that when she had joined the force and worked alongside Cael, Zadkiel had been admitted to the hospital for a long time, no one wanted to tell her why. It had always seemed a little weird, fullblood Angel lying in a hospital bed for such a long time.

Her head was spinning, and she felt how angry and tired tears pressed towards her closed eyelids. Then it knocked on the door after he had tried to open it. “Go away” she said with a low voice just wanting to figure out her thoughts on her own, didn’t seem fair that he could close himself of when he needed to, always leaving her waiting if he actually today wanted to share more about himself that just how his day had gone. Not even there being honest enough to say he had a shitty day. But he didn’t give up and as she heard his almost breaking voice telling her to open, she couldn’t keep herself locked in here and she went over and unlocked it and opened it. Her arms folded in front of her chest and she looked towards him waiting for whatever he had to say.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: We all deserve closure [TW, CW]   We all deserve closure [TW, CW] - Page 2 EmptyTirs Maj 18, 2021 2:31 pm

She asked him to go away, but he didn’t. Being in this complicated situation made him realize just about how much it must’ve bothered Letha never really to know what was going on when Zadkiel closed himself of. He managed to beg again, which eventually made Letha move around. He took his forehead off the door as she opened it and looked at him. It was clear that she was unsatisfied with the whole situation by the way she stood with her arms folded. “I-I’m sorry,” he said having slight trouble keeping his eyes on one spot. “I should’ve called you – No, I should’ve told you about this a long time ago and I’m sorry that I keep these things for myself, I just-” his jaw tensed as he had a short conflict about whether or not his explanation was important or not, but he managed to believe it was. “I had been told that I should keep quiet about these kind of things, and I-” Words seemed to disappear and he struggled to find the right words, “I wanted to cut Noa out of my life, which I did…. I was terrified,” he said, “But her hand was forced… If she hadn’t done it I would’ve been dead or a puppet to some kind of maniac,” he tried to elaborate. He made sure to lock eyes with Letha; “I never allowed myself to fall in love with Noa… Which is why I believe I’ve never really had a relationship,” - “Letha, you are my first love.”
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: We all deserve closure [TW, CW]   We all deserve closure [TW, CW] - Page 2 EmptyTirs Maj 18, 2021 3:30 pm

She didn’t take her eyes off him as he started to explain to her what he had done wrong tonight. Or the fact that he had kept these things to himself. If she hadn’t been so upset and heartbroken with always failing to get him to open up to her, she would have heard the words; I had been told that I should keep quiet about these kinds of things. She would have heard the voice how it broke telling her this, may even had recognized that this was words of a person that had abused him. But she didn’t, she didn’t hear him when he needed her the most, because she was eaten up by jealousy and hurt.

Her pale eyes watched how he tried to convey his feelings or explain what had happened those years ago.

Never allowed myself to fall in love with.

First love.

She swallowed the lump in her throat and had to look away from him. How could he say that, whe he hadn’t even told her that he had loved her since the night that his mom had died? How could he say something like that, never allowed himself to fall in love and then tell her that he loved her? How could this be love, when he couldn’t even tell her things fearing how she would react. Now he had pushed her so far over the edge that she couldn’t crawl back from. So angry, so stubborn in her ways of seeing now that she didn’t know how to get back.
You can’t just say that!” she finally pushed the words out of her mouth tears started to glide down her cheeks “You can’t just shut me out for days, and – and making me think that you just need time to cope and then one day you might come and tell me what is wrong, open up to me – only for me to come home finding you tangled up with a woman, not only a woman but a ex-girlfriend!” her breath came in ragged and uneven breaths “You can’t just tell me I’m your first love, when you just shut me off all the time” she said hugging herself with her own arms looking away from him.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: We all deserve closure [TW, CW]   We all deserve closure [TW, CW] - Page 2 EmptyTirs Maj 18, 2021 4:01 pm

You can’t just say that.
He watched how tears glided down her cheeks. It was like time froze. But she was right. He couldn’t just pour his heart out all of a sudden. It was too much to bear when he hadn’t done such thing that much. He always kept feelings to himself. He needed to feel in control of himself and his emotions, so nobody would tell him otherwise. He was no girl and therefore he shouldn’t be seen crying or sharing his emotions.
He felt ashamed and guilty for comforting Noa. Even though it was something that came so natural to him, to take care of others and make them feel better. He felt like it was a must to take care of weaker souls – especially when Noa actually reminded him a bit of Seraphina. Wrongly judged, pushed and ashamed of past actions.

You cant just tell me I’m you first love, when you just shut me off all the time.

He looked to the ground, biting his lip. Shoving his feelings down, so he wouldn’t barf up every emotion. “I know. You’re right,” he looked up, “I should know better from the start. But I didn’t,”“Please, Letha, I-” words of emotions seemed to crawl back up his throat, and he had to swallow the lump of emotions, “I’m learning. You are teaching me how to love, because I never felt that before I met you,” of course, he had had people who had been interested in him, but he had shoved everything away, because he didn’t want to take the risk called emotions. He had felt the love of his parents, but that love was nothing compared to the love Letha and Zadkiel had. Nothing would ever get close enough to compare.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: We all deserve closure [TW, CW]   We all deserve closure [TW, CW] - Page 2 EmptyTirs Maj 18, 2021 4:13 pm

She had to bit down on her trembling lip to keep it under control, the tears stung her eyes, and she raised her head too look up in the celling to keep it under somewhat control.
Please, Letha.
She was such a hypocrite; she hadn’t talked much about the fact she had been made aware of that she had lived for at least 8000 years. That she was an old murderer, and people would pay other people to kill her on sight. But she hadn’t told him any of this, because she didn’t know how to. And suddenly she couldn’t breathe. Then again, how could you talk with someone that always just talked about the superficial stuff? How could she share such a big secret of hers, when he kept everything away from her.

I can’t do this right now” she just said, feeling guilty, angry, pissed off and just a giant mess. She wanted to hold him, tell him that everything would be okay, and they would learn together. But after her day, and the fact she was still soaked to the bone. That she had had such a bad day in all, she couldn’t think about anything else than getting out of this conversation. She pushed past him and went downstairs to start picking up the food she had dropped when coming in. Such a mess, such a fucking mess.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: We all deserve closure [TW, CW]   We all deserve closure [TW, CW] - Page 2 EmptyTirs Maj 18, 2021 4:35 pm

She went past him, telling him that she couldn’t do this right now. He lowered his gaze to the floor, forcing his eyes to shut. Keeping the emotions in check. He wished to hold her and show her how much he loved her, but he also felt like she didn’t want that right now. She didn’t wish for his affection. She just needed reassurance, time to process and… No…
He took a deep breath in before he followed her downstairs, watching how she was picking up the food. He knew that when he was in these kinds of situations both wanted her affection and to be alone. “Please,” he begged. He didn’t want to go to bed with both of them being in a bad mood. “Don’t shut me out… I know that I do that all the time,” he approached her and squatted down next to her, letting a hand be placed on her back. “I’ll take care of this mess,” he said, both referring to the food and all the misunderstandings.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: We all deserve closure [TW, CW]   We all deserve closure [TW, CW] - Page 2 EmptyTirs Maj 18, 2021 4:48 pm

She hadn’t even heard him come down the stairs. So there went a small wave of startlement through her body as his words hit her; please.
She didn’t look towards him, but her hands stopped doing what they were doing. She had to inhale sharply as he asked her not to shut him out. It took all she could not to snort at him, he had no right to ask her that. He shut her out all the time, the night he really had done it, when his mother had died. He hadn’t really let her in there either, he had comfort her, and somehow, she had ended up letting him. Now it felt like it was all reversed.
What put her off was the next thing, in her hand was the cup half full of soda she didn’t even mean it, but she just lost it. She rose up and threw the cup towards the wall that exploded by the strength she had thrown it with. A scream left her lips “Stop it! Stop always wanting to take care of everyone else’s mess!!” she turned around pushing her fingers through her wet hair almost feeling like she was about to pull hair out. “I don’t need you to fix this mess, I need you to explain what the hell she was doing here, and how you ended up on the sofa!” she didn’t want to yell at him, but she couldn’t hold back anymore, everything just hurt so bad in her chest and she felt overwhelmed with the whole situation.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: We all deserve closure [TW, CW]   We all deserve closure [TW, CW] - Page 2 EmptyTirs Maj 18, 2021 5:01 pm

Everything went so fast and he flinched when she threw the sodacup, covering his face with his forearms. He lowered them when she started to yell. Slowly he got to his feet, so they were on eyelevel. She didn’t want his help. She wanted an explanation. He swallowed a lump in his throat, feeling slightly overwhelmed, not really knowing what he could say. Hadn’t he already explained everything?
“She wanted to apologize,” he said, shaking his head a little, he didn’t know if there was any other reason for Noa to visit. “We were catching up and I accidentally stepped on some feelings. So, I comforted her,” he said not really knowing what else he could say. He didn’t want to go into details about what feelings he had been stepping on, because it wasn’t his story to tell.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: We all deserve closure [TW, CW]   We all deserve closure [TW, CW] - Page 2 EmptyTirs Maj 18, 2021 5:10 pm

Her lips her shaking, no, her whole body as shaking as he said every so calmly what had happened. The thing was, he didn’t tell her anything. She closed her eyes and took a few deep breath, but it couldn’t quiet the storm that was brewing inside of her. Losing someone close to you, was always hard, she had seen it in front of her own eyes. She had carried one of her fellow soldier, dead, on her shoulders so she could get him back to base. You closed yourself off, put walls up for those you loved and didn’t want anyone telling you how to get over this thing. Because you knew better, of course you always knew better.

You comforted her?” She almost sounded flabbergasted as she let the back of her hand glide under her running nose. “A woman, that you wanted to cut out of your life, came to apologize and when you stepped on her feelings you just what – took her up in your arms and lied down on the couch and forgot about time?” might be the reason, but it still didn’t feel any better, so she swallowed “So what, if I hadn’t come home, then you would just have droved her home not telling me about it at all? Because her you can comfort and get comfortable with on the couch, the one you didn’t want to get close to, but your girlfriend you won’t even tell how you are really feeling?!” she didn’t succeed actually keeping her voice down, even as that was all she wanted. Nothing was really going the way that she wanted it to, saying things she didn’t want to leave her mouth. Reacting in ways she wasn’t even comfortable with. Just making her angrier by the minute.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: We all deserve closure [TW, CW]   We all deserve closure [TW, CW] - Page 2 EmptyTirs Maj 18, 2021 5:25 pm

He could almost feel the mental slap as she repeated his words, as if it was very wrong to comfort someone who was crying about something you had brought up. “Yes, that is what happened. I take care of people,” he tried to make her understand that nothing had happened besides that. He wanted to tell her, that they fell asleep, but he couldn’t before she started to ask more questions.
“No,” he raised his voice a bit. “I would’ve told you,” he said, before he realized that it might’ve not been the truth, “I would tell you as much as I could. The problem between her and I would’ve been fixed and it would be easier,” he tried to explain. He couldn’t really know what would’ve actually have happened if Howard had picked her up earlier. They would never know, but he knew now, that no matter what, he should have told her as much as possible.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: We all deserve closure [TW, CW]   We all deserve closure [TW, CW] - Page 2 EmptyTirs Maj 18, 2021 5:44 pm

As she looked how he reacted, it just made a fire take a hold of her. But she kept still, watching him while her body still shook from all the emotions going through her body at this very moment. She wanted to throw more things, yell at him make him understand this, right now what he was doing was not only ruining himself but their relationship to eachother. It was like he didn’t see that soon it wouldn’t be enough just wanting to learn from her, or learn together. Then she wouldn’t be there for him, when he wanted to open up. And that might not be fair, but when she could see that he somewhat could open up to what he had just told her, was technically a stranger. It broke her heart.

easier” she repeated back at him, as her nose started to burn “Well then why don’t you call her back, and then you can have someone to talk with, because clearly it’s easier to open up to her, than me! And yes you take care of people, but at what price!?” she wanted to run away, out the door, out in the rain – just away. But right now she stood still, just looking at him.
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

IndlægEmne: Sv: We all deserve closure [TW, CW]   We all deserve closure [TW, CW] - Page 2 EmptyTirs Maj 18, 2021 5:55 pm

She took things out of context, repeated his words and asked him why he didn’t just call Noa. He shook his head slightly, frowning a bit to the fact that she would actually say such thing. It was almost like his blood was starting to burn. “No! I want to open up to you. I want us,” he said with a sad frown. He didn’t wish to reply what price he would put onto taking care of people, because he simply couldn’t. Not right now.
“Can we sit down or something?” he wondered referring to the closest stools. He wanted them to be more grounded, because this conversations was running of trails.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: We all deserve closure [TW, CW]   We all deserve closure [TW, CW] - Page 2 Empty

We all deserve closure [TW, CW]
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 5Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Forgive others not because they deserve forgiveness, but because you deserve peace
» Why me, what did I do to deserve this- Regina fortidsemme
» We deserve some peace... and rum... lots of rum.
» Don't people like us deserve some peace in life?
» I need this tree, I deserve this tree - Razor

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det nordlige Aston :: Bolig området, over klassen :: Thunder Grove :: Sal 1-6 :: Lejelighed nr. 1-8-
Gå til: