Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Is this the part where we bond?

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Is this the part where we bond? Empty
IndlægEmne: Is this the part where we bond?   Is this the part where we bond? EmptyLør Mar 13, 2021 12:34 pm

Informations regarding the topic:

Time + Date: Early morning, around 8 + March 15th 2021
Place + Surroundings It's at his and Tidus place (and Maya) + It's pretty quiet

Clothes: He's in a pair of boxers
- Other: He's 1,90 meters tall + Wedding ring and a daylight ring Link + Mixed genes

Topic dedicated to: @Maya

It had been early morning when he'd sensed Tidus leave, though he'd stayed in bed just a bit longer, even if he did miss the feeling of Tidus' body against his own. When he finally woke up, it wasn't because he had much to do, so he simply walked to the kitchen and started making some kind of food. After he'd gotten back to life, he'd been more human than he used to be, this meant eating and dreaming, as well as needing sleep. It was still very strange, being so alive after having been more or lease a walking corpse for the last hundreds of years. At least he was still with Tidus, so that was one good thing about all the changes that had happened. A sigh left his lips, as he made the food, he could make food and yet he wasn't actually used to eating food yet, or at least completely at the current point. It was still a strange concept for him, actually being hungry for other things than blood.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Maya

Maya

Humør : Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.
Fag : Billedekunst, Musik, Kemi, Psykologi & Kampsport
Antal indlæg : 376

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is this the part where we bond?   Is this the part where we bond? EmptyLør Mar 13, 2021 1:04 pm

ClothesLink
Other: She is around 152 cm tall.
____

She had stayed around Wayne for a quite some time, not that she wanted him to think she stalked him or anything, but she wanted to make sure he was alright. However, she had also gotten a shit storm from Roman who was angry at her for bailing at him for over a few in Chemistry. Maya had been out on a long flight, after last night she had just needed it and she had transformed. The night, just her and the moon while she had made a trip across the ocean to the mountains. When the sun had begun to rise she had realized perhaps it was best to slowly return, also she hadn't spoken to either Tidus or Christian in the days she had been done. A few texts to Tidus letting him know she was at the academy, but then again, he also knew she could handle herself. Maya had learned a few tricks from Jack, so leaving some clothing in the areas she usually transformed in, made it easier to simply get dressed again. The last thing she wanted was to wander around in the streets of Aston naked. Finally, she made it to the house and locked herself in, her sharp senses told her that Tidus had left a while ago, which left Christian home. She had nothing against Christian, and she had always just been happy that Tidus had found someone - even in life and death and life again. The two of them had each other.

Maya walked inside and closed the door behind her. "Hey," she announced she was there. If anything, she knew sneaking up on people like herself, Tidus and even Christian wasn't the most brilliant idea. Maya didn't have to have lived long to know that there was a lot of trauma in this home, unannounced and hidden away just like she did it best. As she entered the kitchen she could feel the hunger slowly attacking her, she hadn't eaten anything since around noon yesterday. "Can I join you? - I'm starving," she confessed with a warmer smile. Her hunger totally looked passed the fact that Christian was half naked in the kitchen, she had lived with Tatia and the Red Warriors - it wasn't like she wasn't used to see skin and she didn't put much attention towards it. "Oh and most importantly.. let's make some coffee." Maya walked over to the coffee machine and took a mug out, looking up at Christian shortly. "Have you had a cup or want some?" She asked, because if he wanted a cup she would make one. After all, who could get enough coffee when you had a fancy coffee machine like the one Tidus had invested in.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is this the part where we bond?   Is this the part where we bond? EmptyLør Mar 13, 2021 2:42 pm

A more focused expression came upon his face, as he tried to make this breakfast a bit better than just okay, after all, it was his food and he did enjoy eating fancy, even if it was a strange concept needing actual food. So when he heard the door open, and a voice saying hello, he lifted his gaze from his breakfast and turned his face towards the young Maya "Hey," it wasn't that he didn't like her, because he didn't really know that much about her, but having another person in the house meant, that he couldn't be as loud with Tidus as he'd wanted to...or as free, so that they could have sex wherever he would want. Having to take in another person's interest, besides the man he loved, was something he had to get used to.
"Sure, I can't see why not." He shrugged, and then made some more so that she would be able to also get something to eat "I don't think coffee," he said nonchalantly as if he didn't really care much for the brown liquid, though it wasn't just as much as his hatred towards energy drinks, as that shit was just plain horrible and it made Tidus' blood taste really bad. His hand found the glass with blood, and as he looked over to her, he lifted it and took a sip "So where have you been?" he asked curiously, or just because that was usually the way to a small talk, with a person one didn't really know much about.
Maya

Maya

Humør : Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.
Fag : Billedekunst, Musik, Kemi, Psykologi & Kampsport
Antal indlæg : 376

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is this the part where we bond?   Is this the part where we bond? EmptyLør Mar 13, 2021 7:50 pm

Maya nodded to him, when he said he didn't drink coffee. "Noted," she replied with a smaller smile, before starting to brew some for herself. She turned around facing the taller guy, keeping her eyes towards his face as he tried to make conversation. She knew it wasn't really in his favor she was here, Tidus was impulsive and had mostly just talked the idea over with Alison. Maya took a slightly deeper breath in before replying. "I've been at a friend's place, he was turned into a werewolf last moon.. so I wanted to be there for him while he adjusted to everything," she nodded a bit as she took a slightly deeper breath in again. Poor Wayne just trying to get used to everything, she couldn't help but fear for what he would have to go through the next full moon. "I spend the night at the mountains.. I needed some fresh air and just .. to breathe for a while." She turned her eyes to the coffee machine as the smell of fresh coffee started to fill the room. She didn't mind him drinking blood, everyone had their diet in the end. It depended on how you did the whole diet thing.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Is this the part where we bond?   Is this the part where we bond? Empty

Is this the part where we bond?
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» I do my part of the deal and you do your part the deal !! - Caine
» Part of Me [CW]
» Crackships [Part 1 out of 3]
» Gifs [Part 2 out of 3]
» Edits [Part 3 out of 3]

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det nordlige Aston :: Bolig området, over klassen :: Midnight street :: Hus nr. 1-25-
Gå til: