Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Long Time, No See

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Irina

Irina

Humør : If I stay in bed I'll be warm. If I get in the shower, I'll also be warm. But the distance between the bed and shower? No. That is not warm.
Antal indlæg : 313

Long Time, No See Empty
IndlægEmne: Long Time, No See   Long Time, No See EmptyOns Mar 10, 2021 12:18 pm

Date: 8th of March 2021
Time: Afternoon
Weather: Slightly sunny, a bit warm
Surroundings:
Outfit: Link
Extra info: speaks with a light mix of an Russian / Bulgarian accent.
Topic for: @Dimitri
____

It was always weird coming to a new country. She couldn't remember the last time she had visited Gaia, it had only been a small visit, and now she had been here for around a week. Irina was still getting used to the many people speaking English around her, usually she practiced around Mila, and whenever she had been on the phone with Cecilia. It was also the only reason he accent wasn't that thick, also because she had been married to an English guy back in the day. Cecilia had the day off starting slowly into a normal work day again, which meant she had let her dear cousin have a few auntie hours with Mila. It also gave Irina a chance to walk around Aston and take the place in, learn the quickest ways to the woods, and all the small secrets that was in town. It was somewhat weird that her cousin now knew about what Irina was, having kept it a secret for everyone for so many years after she had been turned. The werewolf curse had been a natural thing to avoid talking about, now she didn't have to. And she was just happy that Cecilia had Lucas in this chaos happening.

Lost in a train of thoughts she stopped by an odd sense of smell. It was a mix of the ocean, a tiny bit too salty for her liking. She looked around her and not long away from her she saw someone from her past. Dimitri. She hadn't seen him in seven years, but you never forgot the face of the people you had been running from. She knew Matthew had been in a great deal of trouble around that guy, and Irina had been right in the middle of everything. It was easy to say that Matthew had ruined everything with greed. All Irina could hope was that the Dimitri had forgotten her face over the years, but as their eyes met - she knew it wasn't really the case. She just stood still waiting for his move, even through distance and people walked between them, she had no idea how he would react to see her again. She had no idea what kind of things Matthew might have kept messing up in these seven years. She had not spoken to him since she made her run from the chaos.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

Long Time, No See Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Long Time, No See   Long Time, No See EmptySøn Mar 28, 2021 11:00 pm

Outfit

Extra: Russian accent. He looks quite sleep deprived.

~~~~~~~

The ocean was one of the few things, that actually was able to help the siren coloecting his neverending flow of thoughts. A pack of cigarettes was pulled up from the pocket of the dark pants he was wearing. Once placed between the slightly dried lips, a lighter fired up the cigarette and a long drag was pulled down, circulated in his lungs and was blown out his nose. This siren was Dimitri. A man that was known to act and then ask questions, but what was life without a little chaos? There was no doubt that he was searching for a bit of trouble, it was written all over his face.

A wide, rather disturbed smirk found its way to Dimitri's dry lips. A well known face was picked out in the smaller group of people walking in the street. Their eyes locked and he just walked in the direction she was, holding that smirk on his lips. A low huff escaped him as he threw the cigarette bud on the ground and stopped and looked at her " Seven years, Irina... And here we fucking are" he said, taking a short break and crossed his arms "Give me one fucking reason not to gut you right here, right now... " he said as he cracked his neck. He wouldn't really care if anyone saw him, at the same time, prison wasn't really his thing anymore, and murder at an openstreet? That was a different kind of action, that had to wait for another night... For now.
Irina

Irina

Humør : If I stay in bed I'll be warm. If I get in the shower, I'll also be warm. But the distance between the bed and shower? No. That is not warm.
Antal indlæg : 313

Long Time, No See Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Long Time, No See   Long Time, No See EmptyMan Mar 29, 2021 7:34 am

Her heart skilled a few beats a head while watching him, this wasn't how she wanted things to go down. She should have known it would be naive of her to even think she could get away. "Here we are," she mumbled slightly annoyed and breathed out. The werewolf watched as he crossed his arms, and his words make her raise a brow as he cracked his neck. He tried to intimidate her, he was seven years too late for that. "You must confuse me with someone who would even let you get a good hit in," she replied and her eyes glowed up. The werewolf had no intention on letting this be easy on him, but one thing had her puzzled, it was the salty scent that made her think if he was even human - she guessed not, and it wasn't really the 'hey what creature are you?' relationship they had. It didn't matter. Irina had been a werewolf for almost seven years now, so a surprise to him she understood that. This entire world had been a shock to her. Her body tensed up, mostly because he looked like someone who wouldn't hesitate to storm towards her. Back in Russia she would have been shaken up by words like that, at least a little bit, she didn't have time for that now. "I don't know what idiotic shit Matthew has gotten himself into, but I'm not responsable for his mess - so why don't you go track him instead and get the hell out of my face." Her voice was surprisingly calm while she waited for the attack, her eyes still glowing yellow.
Sponsoreret inhold

Long Time, No See Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Long Time, No See   Long Time, No See Empty

Long Time, No See
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» It's been a long, long time, my friend... - Cain
» Long time, no see - [xxx]