Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

A Prophecy unspoken by you and me

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

A Prophecy unspoken by you and me  Empty
IndlægEmne: A Prophecy unspoken by you and me    A Prophecy unspoken by you and me  EmptyLør Mar 06, 2021 3:53 pm

A topic dedicated to @Adrian <3

Place: The bar Raven´s
Time: 21.00
Surroundings: People talking low, enjoying a beer, some groups in the corner sittings in couches.
Outfit+looks

For what seemed like ages, he decided to take a night of from vampire hunting and just grab a beer. He was rather tired of chasing around one certain vampire for months. and she was still not dead. Therefor, he now sat her at the bar and just enjoyed one beer after another. Maybe he should take it slow. after all, he could still be attacked by a vampire or anything else this bar might drag in. The vampire and demon bar was not this far from here... If they got bored or needed a pray, nothing would stop them.
He ran a hand through his brown locks and took a deep breath. with a kind smile, he asked the bartender for another beer, to then recieve it fast and with a slide across the table.
as the door got open, the bar suddenly went so silent, with either starring or heads turned the other way.
Curiously Mono left his head as well and looked towards the door. something in him went... numb. it was as if he knew that face... but he had never seen him before... or had he?
In an attempt to make his stomach stop turning, he turned away and starred down in the beer.
The bartender nodded at Adrian.
"The usual?" he asked him.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A Prophecy unspoken by you and me    A Prophecy unspoken by you and me  EmptyFre Apr 02, 2021 10:06 pm

Clothes: Black turtleneck and red pants Link + Black shoes
- Other: He is 2 meters tall + British accent

It wasn't unusual for him to go to the local bars, after all, he was Russian and with that came a certain love of alcohol and bars much like other places with alcohol, also had stupid and easy prey. Most of those humans who went to bars or clubs often had a need for love and attention, or at least to be acknowledged in some way or form. Even if a woman may not want another man's attention, she would want to be acknowledged or at least regarded as a person in the eyes of another woman. He'd always been quite fascinated by human nature, given he'd been a passenger to their minor evolution throughout the last 9.000 years, and then also had enjoyed the flavours of memories and characteristics through the sweet taste of blood.
Though being a regular at the bar, did mean certain advantages, as the bartender appeared to know what he liked or at least what he usually drank and he was known amongst the peers that came to this place. So it wouldn't be very hard for him to find prey for the night, or at least someone fun to spent some time with and then it was a question of personality traits, whether that person then got to see the light of day again "Of course," he said, his voice smooth of the British accent, he'd picked up while staying in mostly British countries, and then his food mainly being of English origin.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A Prophecy unspoken by you and me    A Prophecy unspoken by you and me  EmptySøn Apr 04, 2021 7:01 pm

The few seconds his eyes met with Adrian´s was enough for Mono. There was something in him there told him to run. Run as fast as he could away from there. Flashbacks of blood flashed through his eyes. His own voice bended in a scream echoed trough his mind.
His discomfort must have been showing, because suddenly the bartender stood in front of him, waving a hand in front of his eyes. “You okay there, bud?”
Mono came to his senses. Quickly he shook his head and hummed in his hand. “Yes, yes, I uhm… Just you uhm… a vodka shot please.”
The bartender shrugged, got Adrian´s drink ready, while also pouring a vodka shot for the nerve-wracking Human.
He placed the drink in front of Adrian. “Here you go, on the house.”
Those few little words were sort of also a warning towards Mono. This man… This strong vampire was well known in the area. If he had a following… the one attack on him… was an attack on all of them.
He took a deep breath and checked his phone. Maybe he was just imagining things… maybe he just needed some sleep. He slowly turned his head, sort of frightening, yet lured to see those eyes again.
Could this… could this be the one vampire he had been searching for?
Or was the aura just so strong?
He placed the phone back in the pocket, emptied the shot and shook his head again. It was probably nothing!
The bartender placed himself near Adrian.
“If you after an easy meal tonight, then some veeeery cocky angel girls are out on the dance floor,” He whispered while casually wiping one of the glasses of. His eyes gazed towards the dance floor.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: A Prophecy unspoken by you and me    A Prophecy unspoken by you and me  EmptySøn Maj 02, 2021 8:03 pm

He'd felt the stare of the other man for a little while, not letting his gaze be moved towards the watcher, rather just focusing on something else. He was after all used to being looked at, used to be admired and then looked at with fear in the gaze of the beholder. It was only when the familiar bartender gave him his order, that his eyes went towards something else than the crowd "Sounds alluring, I might take them home..the wives do need food too," he chuckled and took a sip from his drink. He was married to more than one person and would often bring them goodies, when he went to the city, not that they weren't allowed to leave the house, because they were, it was more of a gift than anything else.
His eyes finally went towards the human, him raising his eyebrow, as to take in who this person where and why he'd been staring. A smirk came to his lips, as he sensed the fear coming from him.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: A Prophecy unspoken by you and me    A Prophecy unspoken by you and me  Empty

A Prophecy unspoken by you and me
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VIII :: Hovedstaden: The King Quarter :: Det sydlige The King Quarter :: Raven's-
Gå til: