Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Please guide me mother

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Eden

Eden

Humør : Every next level of your life, will demand a different you
Antal indlæg : 159

Please guide me mother Empty
IndlægEmne: Please guide me mother   Please guide me mother EmptyLør Mar 06, 2021 12:29 pm

@Imera

Details 180 cm, long brown hair, brown eyes, calm but slightly distressed aura.

DATE 16th March 2021
WEATHER Suns out, and its getting warmer as spring is just around the corner
ATTIRE Outfit

It had been one hell of a year, the first obvious thing that happened was the fact that Tien suddenly didn’t want to stay in her own room anymore, sleeping in Zadkiel’s room when he was home, and when he wasn’t home, she would sleep beside Eden, especially those night that Cael hadn’t come home. She had tried to give her daughter the space she needed, giving her help when she asked and only tried a couple of times to ask what was wrong, only to be met with it was okay. Then midway January her youngest daughter suddenly went missing, for almost two weeks which had felt like an eternity, and when she finally came home, Seraphina had become a fallen angel, killing a man by accident. How could Eden not blame herself? This was her daughter and she should have been there for her, not going to gala’s blaming her husband for not trying enough, so many things had just gone wrong and in the end, it had cost her marriage. Even as Eden was an older soul and knew nothing lasted forever, and without change there couldn’t be evolvement, but that didn’t mean that she wasn’t sad about ending an era with someone that she had once loved, even as that love didn’t hold. Some would also mean that it was sacrilegious, getting a divorce as she had stood in church vowing to love him and stand by his side until they both died, the last promise she still intended to keep if he needed her help, she would still be there and for the sake of the children it would always be best to keep a good relationship between them.

Eden took a deep breath as her hands picked up her wedding picture from the box standing in front of her, she was in the Livingroom packing out her stuff making the house as homely as possible before the kids came back from school, she had moved closer to Academy, so the commute for them wouldn’t be longer, and of course also for herself as she still worked at the hospital. Her fingers slowly glided over the glass frame taking in the happy faces of a young Cael standing beside the first love of his life, and she had hidden her own story from him, just wanting to be a normal angel that had been raised on earth rather than to be a part of Archangel Michael’s army. “A new story can’t be built on lies” she whispered to herself as she slowly sat down in her couch, the whole room could be from a magazine, white farmhouse style in the décor, rustic big authentic beams in the ceiling, with big vases filled with the beautiful flowers from the garden, that was bigger than the actual house.
Eden closed her eyes and put the picture away from her on the coffee table in front of her, Imera, a name she hadn’t forgotten but it had been such a long time since she had called out. With tears threatening to spill down her cheeks, Eden buried her face with her hands as her mother’s not by blood, but by choice name spilled from her lips; “Please help me
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Please guide me mother   Please guide me mother EmptyFre Mar 19, 2021 3:08 pm

Clothes: A simple green dress, that reaches to the ground + No shoes
- Other: She appears in her true form Link + In her true form, she stands 2,20 meters tall

Imera would always bear a connection to her children, even if she hadn't seen them in many years, she would keep an eye out, so that if they were ever to need her, then she would be there and guide them through whatever trouble they would have. Children could often have troubles, but she was never bothered by this, as a mother, she wanted to help and she wanted to guide her children to either a better choice or a better path, while not forcing them to do something they did not want to do. So when she heard Eden call for her, even if it wasn't in the traditional prayer, that most people would use to call her out. In the end, it didn't really matter, because, like most other of her kind, she would appear if someone needed her help, even if they weren't a believer in her and what she was, she would help those in need.
The wind carried her spirit to Eden's house, making the doors open as the strong winds made her presence clear. A flower from one of the vases suddenly appeared to grow larger and as it fell to the ground, it continued to grow larger and came forth from the plant. She appeared as a larger figure, with long green hair, mostly made from nature itself, her skin made from moss and flowers. She was in her essence nature itself, nature and Earth embodied by a beautiful being "My child," she said with a soft voice, as she stepped towards the couch, in which she'd sensed her daughter's spirit lingering by. While Eden may never truly have been her daughter by blood, the young angel would always be her child and it would never matter how many years since they had been in the presence of each other, this fact would never change "I sense the sorrow in your spirit." A sadness came to her voice, as her golden eyes looked upon her being.
Eden

Eden

IndlægEmne: Sv: Please guide me mother   Please guide me mother EmptyFre Mar 19, 2021 3:23 pm

Small drops of tears glided down the Sunkissed skin. Long and delicate fingers tried to dry them away, but they didn’t seem they understood the hope that they would stop coming. Not only was her heart so filled with sorrow, and the person she would normally turn too. The person that she only just got into her life was nowhere to find. It was like he had disappeared from heaven and earth. And if it had been any given time or place, she wouldn’t had stopped before finding him. But she had obligations here. To her patients, to her daughters and sons. She needed to rebuild a home after tearing the one they knew down.
So, who else could she turn to, when not Imera? The most beautiful creature she had ever met.
Her head slowly moved towards the sound of the soft voice. There she was. her mother. Then she started crying, this time her tears came down in streams and had no end. “Oh mother, you came, thank you” she whispered sorrow so deep in her whole being. Her voice almost quaked and couldn’t really pronounce those two words.

So beautiful, so calm, so warm.
It was always like new life bloomed were ever Imera went. Like the calming breeze by the ocean that made a promise that a new start would come. As the sun went down over the horizon the golden light that would bring warmth and joy in any darken heart. That what was she was. A promise of everything would sprout anew.

I don’t know what to do” she sobbed and looked towards her. “I don’t feel like myself anymore, like I’m gone from the path in life that was meant for me. Lost in the darkness. I need guidance” she sniffled and tried again to dry off the tears streaming down her cheeks.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Please guide me mother   Please guide me mother EmptyFre Mar 19, 2021 3:40 pm

"I will always be here when you need me," She'd been alive for so long, and she'd created many beings and birthed many children, and she held a great love for each and every one of them. As a mother, it was her duty to help her children and as Eden now needed her guidance, she would be there, for as long as it was the angel felt it was needed. Softly she stepped forward, the room being almost opened up to the raw nature of her power and being, what appeared as flowers on the floor, from where she'd stepped forward. She would only stop as she reached the couch of where Eden was sitting, her larger hand reaching out and softly removing the tears from her cheeks "you're not alone, and you will never be alone, darkness is not your home and while your heart aches in pain and feel sorrow, it won't be forever," while she didn't know what was hurting Eden, in the end, it didn't matter or rather it didn't matter if it was a little thing or a greater thing, because she would help her no matter what "tell me, what is hurting you."
Eden

Eden

IndlægEmne: Sv: Please guide me mother   Please guide me mother EmptyFre Mar 19, 2021 7:37 pm

Eden had thought it was in her head, that Imera wasn’t really there in person. Maybe it was her own imagination that told her the words that she needed to hear, felt her presents that she so yearned for. And then she felt the hand she jerked back in surprise.
Imera” she got out almost breathlessly
You are here, here in person

For just a time she had stopped crying, she got up and reached her hands out to feel the person standing in front of her. She put her hand on top of Imera’s, standing there in her glorious form. She felt weak in her knees and for a moment she wasn’t even sure that she would be able to stand. “I thought” she tried to convey what she had though, but no words would suffice for not greeting her mother in the manner she deserved. Then she couldn’t hold herself back, and her arms folded around the form that radiated with the beauty and pure energy nature gave away. The washed over her and she felt more at peace than she had done for many years. “For every day I strayed from my path, my thoughts of you grew stronger, I cannot convey how much I missed you mother” she whispered and took a step back and looked at her, and actually saw her this time. “I’ve left my husband” she whispered “I failed as a wife, an angel and a follower of god” she whispered and bit down her lips. She was over a thousand years old, which was just a little speck of time compared to the goddess standing in front of her. She was just a mere child. And she started to feel like one.
He dried her eyes again “I’m being such a mess and so rude, can I, can I make some tea for us?” she asked as she then looked towards the garden “Or we could take a walk in the gardens instead” a small smile formed on her lips, but it faded as new tears threatend to spill down her cheeks.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Please guide me mother   Please guide me mother EmptyFre Mar 19, 2021 8:26 pm

She raised her eyebrow, as Eden suddenly jerked back from her touch as if she hadn't actually thought she would be there, it must have meant that she'd been feeling so alone, she didn't think anyone would come and be there for her in her time of need. It made her sad because she knew she would be there for her in a heartbeat, if Eden were to ever need her, after all, she came to her the second the angel had called for her "Of course, you are my child and I'll always be here for you," her voice was soft, like a loving mother looking upon their child, with the grantest love ever imagined.
She watched carefully as Eden, as it didn't seem as if the young angel had quite a lot of control over her own body, as if the sadness and sorrow in her heart, almost pulled down her body and spirit, as if bricks had been put around her frame, holding her down more and more as the seconds went by. So when she felt the arms around her body, she smiled and hugged her back, a warm and soft embrace, just as a mother would do to her child, to show it love and protection "I've missed you too, so many times I wanted to reach out to you and see how you were doing," her hand lingered against her cheek, though a bit larger than a normal female hand, it was slender and her fingers long "You never failed." It hurt her to know Eden believed that she herself had failed, because she hadn't and she never would. A broken marriage wasn't equal to losing something, maybe there was a lost love, but knowing when to walk away from something, rather than to linger in it and let it become rotten, that was failing. She had failed, she failed many of her children and she'd failed in her relationship, letting something keep going, even if it broke her and Risfa, so the moment they chose to end things, it was the moment she could in a way, actually start living again.
"I would love to walk in your garden, and then we can drink some tea after?" she suggested, still with the softness of her gaze. Though she slowly did turn into her more human self, as it wasn't really the right place to show her less than human appearance. The dress still lingered on her body, and her bare feets rested against the floor of the home.
Eden

Eden

IndlægEmne: Sv: Please guide me mother   Please guide me mother EmptyTors Mar 25, 2021 2:56 pm

It was like a breath of fresh air to hear Imera’s words telling her that it was alright. There was nothing more calming than earing a mother’s words of consolence. The feeling of safety that Eden felt in the arms of Imera couldn’t be described in mere words, it wouldn’t do the justice and the smile that formed on the angel’s face wasn’t something you could misinterpret, as it was so pure in its form.

Thank you” Eden finally got out, even as a slight tremble of sorrow lingered. Maybe it wasn’t so much for failing, because that was something so inevitable in a life. You need to fall to know how to get up again. But this time it just felt so, final, so earthshattering. “that would be lovely” she answered and walked a little around Imera to show her the way to the garden. “It really only bought the house because of the garden, it reminded me a little of the first time I met you” Eden confessed as she opened the French double doors to the garden the smell was the first thing that you noticed. The garden overflowed with flowers, bushes and trees. For some it might even seem chaotic, even overgrown, but Eden saw the beauty of a garden that just, was. It got to grow in its own manner, and she could come and thank it for some of the flowers she could take with her inside. She always picked those that would wither and die because of seasons chancing.
Eden turned around, and reached out her hand, a soft smile formed on her lips. “I’ve really missed you Imera” she mumbled, even as her heart still felt like it was in a million pieces. Just few minutes with her, it was like it was being assembled again.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Please guide me mother   Please guide me mother Empty

Please guide me mother
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» I.need your .... mother
» Mother it's you ?
» Guide: Tidslinjen
» Mother knows best - Harry
» Does mother know best? (XXX)- Oscar

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det sydlige Aston :: Bolig området, middel klassen :: Ellison Avenue :: Hus nr. 2- 26-
Gå til: