Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

You and me, just for one night

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Pearl

Pearl

Humør : You should see me in a crown
Antal indlæg : 27

You and me, just for one night Empty
IndlægEmne: You and me, just for one night   You and me, just for one night EmptyMan Mar 01, 2021 6:44 pm

You and me, just for one night Giphy

Date and time: 1st of March 2021, 17:20
Place: The Serpents, Southside
Weather: Sun is setting, it had been a sunny day.
Sourrindings: Other Serpents, few brave souls
Clothing: Southside leather jacket, a black shirt with way too low neckline, lightblue jeans with holes on the knees.
Dedicated to: @Jack

The blue eyes, which reflected fandango and belonged to Pearl, was fixated on the flat black sneakers she wore. She had been walking more than usual and could really feel how her legs were getting tired and her feet sore. She had been tripping over her own feet and unseen stones all day, which had resulted in a few small bruises along her legs, covered by her jeans. She had been taking part in a competition at her acting classes, which needed her to find a seamstress, who wanted to sow costumes for the play they were practicing for. As lucky as Pearl could be, she had won. Rewarded with two concert tickets, to a musical band she had never heard about. When she had received the reward, she had already planned on who she wanted to bring; Jack.
Therefore, instead of heading directly home and into her bathtub, she chose to stop by The Serpents. Hopefully she could find Jack somewhere and invite him – hopefully he could find the time between his job, leadership and freetime. With a heavy and slow push, she opened the door into the club, tripping on her own feet and accidentally leaned up towards a man, who she hadn’t identified yet. Quickly she found her balance, corrected the loose hair and looked up at the man. Serpent jacket, overweight and bald. “Sorry Tony,” she said and gave him a gentle smile. He laughed, so his belly bounced and reassured her that it was alright. He was used to her falling around; just like every other Southside Serpent. In her leather jacket, she found a small metal box which she presented for him, “Mint?” she asked before she popped one down into his hand, which he had given to her. She smiled, looked down at her feet before she put the metalbox away and looked for the very wellknown face and hair. Nowhere to be seen; therefore, she leaned down to ask the Southside Serpent memember; “Have you seen Jack?” she whispered.

Sidst rettet af Pearl Søn Mar 07, 2021 10:25 am, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Jack
Tideligere leder
Jack

Humør : I’m a snack, but like a midnight snack you know? One that looks better in the dark.
Fag : Martial Arts + Track + Music & Thunderbird history
Antal indlæg : 224

IndlægEmne: Sv: You and me, just for one night   You and me, just for one night EmptySøn Mar 07, 2021 5:29 am

Outfit: Link

It had been quite the Monday at work, and he had spend the afternoon with Maya, still letting her get comfortable with the entire thunderbird identity. He had finally managed to get off the clock and ride his bike back to Southside, there was still a lot to do there, and it was important for his members that they saw him there. He parked outside The Serpent and walked inside, he greeted Tony with a nod as he walked further in. Have you seen Jack? Jack turned his head to the sound of Pearl's low voice asking after him. "I'm right here," his lips pulled up in a genuine smile as he walked towards her, his warm brown eyes looked over her shortly, she had always been breathtaking, nothing could ever change that. He was still confused about what role Elena was playing in his life, also he could see his friend's point of view why it was a bad idea, but he needed some time to figure things out. As of right now, he just wanted to protect her. Like he wanted to protect everyone else he cared about. The cyrobird greeted the siren in a warm hug, to let her know he had missed her, because he had. He knew he'd been quite busy lately, and Jack liked to make sure she didn't feel like he had avoided her. Because that had not been the intention. "How are you love?" He asked as he let her go again.
Pearl

Pearl

IndlægEmne: Sv: You and me, just for one night   You and me, just for one night EmptySøn Mar 07, 2021 10:25 am

The sound of Jacks voice caught Pearls attention, and she looked up to let her eyes find the redhaired man. He was not even that difficult to find. A brighter smile immediately pulled up on her lips and she approached him, observing her steps even though her gaze stayed on Jack. Hopefully, she wouldn’t trip. As she finally got close enough, she laid her arms round him, reciprocating the embrace. He had been somewhat distant, and she did her best to try and collect the pieces that he seemed to shed off; reminding him of what was important to him. “I’m okay,” she mumbled almost into his chest. She didn’t want to worry him about the bruises on her legs yet; it was almost her everyday life by now; tripping over her own toes. before he let go of the hug and she could look up at him. “I just think I need some of those…” she frowned as she tried to find the word. She ended up by letting her index finger and thumb meet on both hands, creating two round circles and brought them up to her eyes. “What are they called?” she asked and tilted her head with a slight smile. She knew, that she knew the word somewhere in the vocabulary; but the words that she didn’t use in her daily life simply seemed to be forgotten.
“I got something for you, by the way,” she said and opened up her jacket to look into her inner pockets; searching for the tickets to the concert. Opening her jacket also revealed how low the neckline was. Her fingers finally found the tickets and she pulled them up handing them to him with a bright smile on her face, beaming of excitement; wondering what he would say to the tickets.
Jack
Tideligere leder
Jack

Humør : I’m a snack, but like a midnight snack you know? One that looks better in the dark.
Fag : Martial Arts + Track + Music & Thunderbird history
Antal indlæg : 224

IndlægEmne: Sv: You and me, just for one night   You and me, just for one night EmptyMan Mar 29, 2021 9:46 pm

Jack took a slightly deeper breath in as she held her hands up, trying to find a way to express glasses without saying the word. "Glasses," he added to let her know he understood what she was trying to tell him. Jack couldn't help but smile by the sight of her. The only reason why Jack had a functional vocabulary was because was raised the first eight years of his life at the orphanage - and they cared for education, you needed to look representable when potential families came by. It hadn't been for him though. "You got me something?" He asked a bit curious and flattered that she had thought about him, but not really sure what to expect by it all. His dark brown eyes watching her with a warm smile on his lips, while she opened her jacket and reached for her something in her pocket. Finally she seemed to find what ever she was looking for an handed it to him. Concert tickets, "and how did you get these?" He asked with a soft chuckle and looked at them. Jack didn't really go to concerts, music was too loud and the crowd - he didn't like it. But he would go with her if she wanted him too, after all she needed to at least have one concert experience - right? Also, she looked so excited. He gave her an even brighter smile. "Thank you so much Pearl -" he embraced opened his arms and wrapped them around her to thank her.
Pearl

Pearl

IndlægEmne: Sv: You and me, just for one night   You and me, just for one night EmptyTors Apr 15, 2021 9:27 am

“Yes, glasses!” she repeated with a bright smile on her lips. Glasses, glasses. She had to remember it sooner or later. It made her happy that Jack understood what she was going through, or at least in some degree could.
“Mhmm,” A humming confirming sound left her lips to confirm that she had indeed something from him. She handed the concert tickets to him with such a bright smile, and his first question was where he had gotten the tickets. She looked at the tickets with a slightly lesser smile, as if she had to find the words. “I won them!” she then said looking up at him, going up onto her tippytoes for a split second, having to go back down since she could feel her leg was too tired to stand on her toes. “I had to find a seamtress for the acting classes, and I found one!” she explained. She truly felt excited that she had achieved a thing like this. He gave her a bright smile and thanked her for the tickets just before he wrapped his arms around her. Having done this many times before, she put her arms around him. “We don’t have to go,” she whispered to him. “I just thought we could have an evening together… Just you and me for one night?” she elaborated and pulled slightly away from the hug to see his reaction. She sometimes had problems with figuring out what different expressions meant, and therefore she tried predict in her mind what he would reply.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: You and me, just for one night   You and me, just for one night Empty

You and me, just for one night
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» In the night
» A fun night
» Help me through the night
» Fun in the Night
» When The Night Has Come | Cw/Tw

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum