Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

It’s a study date, I promise

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Lauren

Lauren

Humør : A tough life is to be clumsy.
Fag : Visual Arts, chemistry, track, religion
Antal indlæg : 84

It’s a study date, I promise Empty
IndlægEmne: It’s a study date, I promise   It’s a study date, I promise EmptySøn Feb 14, 2021 2:09 pm

It’s a study date, I promise JVE9EJx

Place: Waynes room.
Date and time: Feburary 27th, 18:30
Weather: Cloudy
Outfit: White shirt, black jacket and pants, black worn converse.
Dedicated to: @Wayne
Notes: Lauren believes its fullmoon the 28th.

One pill down the throat before Lauren knocked at Wayne’s door. She other day, she had asked him for a ‘study date’, she didn’t tell him what they should be studying, but it was quite clear, that she wasn’t the smartest in chemistry. But she wasn’t carrying any books, now that she stood in front of his door. She had already planned, that they shouldn’t be reading in any books tonight. The lesson todasy, was for him to loosen up a bit, and who else than Lauren would be the perfect candidate to help him learn just that. In her head he always seemed so tense, focused and somewhat aloof - or maybe it was just her pills telling her that. One thing she was sure, that her pills wasn’t just telling her, was that he was very smart and that she actually could get better grades with his help.
Impatiently she knocked again. ”Open up, batman!” she said, with a reference to Bruce Wayne. ”We’ve got a tight schedule!” she said before the door opened. A wide smile would appear on her lips, before she reached out to grab his wrist, so she could pull him out of his room. ”Come on!” she said slightly excited; clearly nothing she would be, if they had to study.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Crina

Crina

Antal indlæg : 53

IndlægEmne: Sv: It’s a study date, I promise   It’s a study date, I promise EmptySøn Feb 14, 2021 5:08 pm

Outfit: Body + Red converse.

Wayne scolded at the watch hanging on the wall in his dormitory for what felt like the millionth time. Hadn't they said 6 pm? He'd already been through the conversation about another million times and had come to the conclusion that yes, they had actually settled for 6 pm and no later than that - he needed is 8 hours of sleep after all. Saturdays never changed his daily rutine a lot and it never dawned on him that most people were out and about as opposed to having study-dates on a Saturday evening. He shuffled uncomfortably on his chair and suppressed the need to look at the clock again when finally, finally he heard a light knock on his door.
He found himself momentarily frozen in his chair. He hardly knew this girl and now he had agreed to help her with something she clearly knew nothing of. He was actually a big proud to have offered his help to her, as he usually would have steered clear of someone like her. Lauren seemed too indifferent to learning about the things he so loved and she quite frankly scared him a little bit with her out-there attitude and weird glitter everywhere. As she shouted he realised he'd been caught in his thoughts - again - and stumbled up to open the door for her. We’ve got a tight schedule! Wayne only just heard the words and managed a puzzled look on his face before she grabbed his wrist.

A near terrified very high pitched scream left his mouth as he got dragged out the door.
"I.. Lauren?!" He gasped, his heart racing in his chest as he stumbled down the hallway, dragged away from his beloved comfort zone. "Where are we going?!" He exclaimed, his pitch still high and a little bit scared. "We're supposed to study! Remember?" He was out of breath and to steady himself from the fast paced walk he grabbed her hand that still firmly held onto his wrist, attempting to slow them down a little. "You know?" He repeated. "You know? Like. The beryllium bubble stuff? Power spikes in the manganese magnesium recorders? Overheating microfilament -"
Lauren

Lauren

IndlægEmne: Sv: It’s a study date, I promise   It’s a study date, I promise EmptySøn Feb 14, 2021 6:49 pm

She quickly started going towards an exit, with a firm grip around his wrist, dragging him almost like a bag of potatoes, except for this potatobag was complaining. The highpitched scream made rang in her ears. She still had to get used to the way her hearing was so much better. “Yes, that’s my name!” she said childishly and continued away from his small cave, he called his room.
She was just about to reply, that they were going out, when he tried remind her that they were supposed to study. “Yeah, of course,” she said trying to continue in her fast pace. As soon as he grabbed her hand and tried to complain some more, she looked over her shoulder with a questioning sound before she slowed down until she reached a full stop.

Complicated words, babbling about something about chemistry, made Lauren look at him like if he was speaking Russian. She felt like his words emptied her head completely, like nothing was going on behind he brown eyes. “Yeah no, that’s not the lesson today!” she said, turned around and started walking again, still with her hand around his wrist. “The lesson today is for you, Bruce!” she said giggling looking over her shoulder with a big bright smile. “You’ve got learn how to chill,” she said almost bubbling with excitement. She turned around, walking backwards, so she could look at him while she talked. “And I’m the best coach for that!” she said. In a quick movement, she loosened her grip, only to reposition her grip to his hand.
Crina

Crina

IndlægEmne: Sv: It’s a study date, I promise   It’s a study date, I promise EmptySøn Feb 14, 2021 9:21 pm

Wayne scoffed, about to protest that of course he knew her name when she stopped abruptly, catching him off guard. A light yelp escaped him as he clumsily stopped next to her, drawing a loud breath of air to get hit heartrate under control. As Laurens eyes glazed over his lit up, hoping this meant she finally remembered what the plan of the evening had originally been. He raised his hand and nodded frantically as if that was gonna make her understand what he was saying to her. Instead her glazed eyes perked up with a mischievous flash and her energy returned anew.

Yeah no, that’s not the lesson today.
He wheezed annoyed at her reply. "My name is not Bruce," he screeched as he once again was dragged along to wherever the tall girl had set her mind to bring them. "And I know how to "chill", thank you," he mumbled, finally feeling like he had caught up with her hasted walk. He glared sideways at her, genuinely hurt that she thought he didn't know how to relax. He absolutely knew how to relax, and that was nowhere near what was happening here. Out of breath for the second time within few seconds he let out a loud whine. "Chilling is something one does in a comfortable sofa with a duvet and a good book and some nice music and maybe even a cup of tea and it's definitely not running down freezing cold hallways on an empty stomach with someone that has glitter in he-"
Wayne stoppede talking and stared at her hand, surprised at her movement. He swallowed feeling his cheeks heat up a little as her hand closed around his. His eyes immediately lowered to the floor and his eyebrows furrowed as he tried to focus. Study, he told himself. That's what they were supposed to do. Her shoes caught his fleeting attention and as he let himself drag on his head tilted slightly. "We have the same shoes," he said, his face lighting up in something resembling a perplexed smile.
Lauren

Lauren

IndlægEmne: Sv: It’s a study date, I promise   It’s a study date, I promise EmptySøn Feb 14, 2021 10:48 pm

Just the way he clumsily stopped, when she stopped, let her know that he definitely wasn’t prepared for her plan. And he seemingly had a bad stamina. Poor guy.
She started giggling as he corrected her for calling him Bruce. “I know your identity, Batman,” she said teasingly and slightly cheesy. She knew his name, but nicknames were way more fun! Especially when your name was Wayne, or at least that was the name she knew. She didn’t really listen whenever the teacher asked for a name, but she definitely caught onto funny names, or part of them. Wayne… Ha!

Once again he tried to correct her, by telling him he knew how to chill. As she turned around raised an eyebrow, as he said he knew how to chill. Tell me… I dare you. Her thoughts were almost written in her face, teasingly.
Everything he seemed to tell her, except for the book, was ways she usually sobered up from a night out. “Gosh, you sound like my grandma,” she said and rolled her eyes with a smile on her lips. “What I meant was; you really need to loosen up,” she explained seeing how his eyes sought to the floor and how his cheeks bloomed a bit. It made her smirk, just a bit. Glad that he hadn’t just pulled his hand out of hers or turned around to head back, she bounced a couple of times on the ground, stopping when he mentioned their shoes. “Oh my god, what size?” she asked, letting her smile widen. If they used the same shoesize, she might ask them to wear one of each for the night; just so she would remember that she didn’t go alone and she needed to bring her friend back to the academy. The chance that he used a size 40 was slim when he was about 10 centimeters taller than her – but she wished.
With her free arm, she opened a door which lead them outside. Shortly she looked over her shoulder. She knew there was a party down by the lake and that the ‘famous’ Dion probably was the host. The king of parties.

//Hvis du syntes de skal længere væk fra akademiet, så retter jeg det gerne!!
Crina

Crina

IndlægEmne: Sv: It’s a study date, I promise   It’s a study date, I promise EmptyTirs Feb 16, 2021 1:20 pm

Wayne was not into superhero movies, not in the slightest. There were way too many mistakes and impossibilities in superhero films; none of their electronics made any sort of sense and whenever characters were talking about science it was strings of nonsensical words mashed together in an irrelevant babble. Surely he had heard of Bruce Wayne, but his confused mind didn't make the batman connection at all. He was more into star trek anyway - a show that actually focused on making sense of whatever scientific mumble they incorporated. In the end he just stared at her, his wide eyes clearly not understanding anything at this point. "Lauren," he whined, his blue eyes begging her to let his arm go so that they could return to the dorms to study. The plan had been to study. "Let's just go back and-"

Gosh, you sound like my grandma. Wayne stiffened up, clearly a bit offended, pinching his lips together into a tight line. "You are very rude, you know that? And very tall." He said his voice building in volume as the panic started to creep in on him. Her face was suddenly very close to his and he stared at her with an open mouth, still not comprehending what in the world was going on. He didn't like not knowing what was going on. He also didn't like when people changed his plans and this - whatever this was - had not been the plan. He had been called worse than grandma of course, by beautiful girls even, but this particularly enthusiastically beautiful girl in front of him didn't look at him with mean eyes. On the contrary she seemed to want him with her to whereever she was heading and in spite of his anxiety he couldn't help but feel a little honored that this pretty girl had taken a fancy to bringing him along. His face that had softened up as he studied her beautiful features, sceptically closed in when she asked for his shoe size.
"What size? I - uh - 42, why?"
He hardly had the time to reply before his attention got dragged away from her and towards the fresh air. Fresh meaning absolutely freezing. He swallowed as he heard the low rumble of a bass somewhere outside. "Is this? Are we? Lauren? Are we going to a - uh - party?"
Lauren

Lauren

IndlægEmne: Sv: It’s a study date, I promise   It’s a study date, I promise EmptyTirs Feb 16, 2021 8:14 pm

Lauren lifted an eyebrow as he said her name. “Hmm?” she hummed rhetorically and gave his hand a slight squeeze. The only chemistry she was getting in her brain today, was her drugs or the alcohol hidden somewhere at the party she was dragging him towards.

Did he take her words seriously? He surely seemed somewhat offended that she said he reminded her of her grandma – but her grandma was a very nice… Maybe a bit boring, but how would he know! She hadn’t directly called him boring, right? Even though, when he honestly said, that she was being rude, she built up a prankster smile, showing that she was only kidding. “What? No… You’re the tall one!” she replied. She didn’t really know how to feel about him thinking that she was tall, when she wasn’t taller than him. Was that a thing? The way his voice seemed to change, didn’t pass her. She knew how anxiety or panic could ruin things for herself. Even though she already thought of keeping an eye on him, she wanted to do her best to make him relax even more. Maybe he would like some… No, she shouldn’t. Drugs was not good for anybody… Except for her. It calmed her mind and muted the voices she heard from time to time.

Lauren started giggling when he asked why. She even giggled enough so that her back curled a bit and her body swayed to one side. It was silly of her, the question and the giggling. “I just… I wanted to switch shoes, ya know?” she tried to explain, “But you can’t fit in my 40,” she said with a goofy smile and a shrug.

A low chuckled left Lauren as he started to ask if they we’re heading to a party. “Yeah, it’ll be great! I’ll be there with you all the time,” she said and finally loosened her grip on his hand to hold up a pinkie. “I’ll not leave you unless you tell me to,” she stretched her arm slightly towards him ready to lock pinkies in a short shake.
“It’s Dion who setup the party, he’s a good man and people act nice,” she added before she looked over her shoulder to make sure no jock-types were attending.
Crina

Crina

IndlægEmne: Sv: It’s a study date, I promise   It’s a study date, I promise EmptyOns Feb 17, 2021 8:14 pm

Wayne shook his head at her, his wide eyes showing disbelief once again. "Just because I'm taller doesn't mean that you're not tall?!" He mewled, clearly feeling on edge letting everything get under his skin. Her cheeky smile made him wrinkle his nose and pout his lips, unamused at the drastic turn his evening had taken. He took a quick step back as a wave of laughter rolled over her, making her buckle lightly. He tilted his head studying her curiously. She was so joyful it was odd, he thought, watching as the spotlights above them caught onto the glitter in her face, making her shine lightly.

"Uh, I'm not sure this is a good idea," he whispered, lowering his voice drastically as he stared out into the dark night. He was not good a parties. He wasn't good a people, really, because in theory he did enjoy a good beer once in a while with the few people he had bonded with in his life; preferably in quiet moments where he could listen to people talk and maybe even talk if he felt comfortable doing so. Not at big parties with loud music where people couldn't talk - how did people communicate without talking?! He swallowed letting out another little whimper, having to control the urge to stamp on the ground like a child who wasn't getting what he wanted. He was curious though and as she raised her hand and held out her pinkie he stared at it desperately. Everyone always told him to loosen up a little and maybe this could be a good thing. Maybe Lauren could be a new friend and maybe, just maybe, one of these days he could actually help her study and he would feel really good about that especially now that se was being so nice to him. I’ll be there with you all the time. She hadn't looked at him with mean eyes or said anything harmful - except calling him a grandma of course, but that had been said with some aspect of warmth and laughter like the rest of her manageable blabber. He didn't understand half of what she said really. Changing shoes and superheroes. What an odd girl. He felt bad about potentially letting her down and somehow didn't like the idea of her going alone to a big party and in the end, after a bit of awkward silence from his side he locked his pinkie around hers.
Wayne looked up, looking at her eyes for the first time as he had spent the past few minutes avoiding eye-contact. "All the time?" He mumbled, knitting his eyebrows together. He finally looked away from her and nodded ever so slightly - more to convince himself of going than her."He's a good man and people act nice," he repeated and nodded again. "People act nice."
Lauren

Lauren

IndlægEmne: Sv: It’s a study date, I promise   It’s a study date, I promise EmptyTors Feb 18, 2021 6:05 pm

This conversation was so confusing. “Well, I guess? Are you intimidated by my height?” she frowned in wonder. Not that it meant anything for her, but she just wondered. Height never really seemed to intimidate Lauren – but weight did, and it wasn’t really like he was that big of a guy - nah.

She could see how he was thinking about the situation. A party with somewhat loud music, people he might not know, dancing, games and what not. She had felt the same way once, but now it never really seemed to be a problem, but maybe it was the drugs influencing her - Who would know?
While Wayne seemed to be thinking about her promise, she let her brown eyes blink repeatedly, flashing her lashes and slightly enlarged pupils. Their eyes finally locked, making her smile widely so her cheeks almost hid her eyes. “Yes! All the time,” she repeated, “If I’m somehow not nearby, we can study chemistry for a whole week straight,” she added, he could use it against her if he wished to, but she was definitely not going to be leaving him. Her goal for tonight was to make it a night he would never forget. She wished that he could loosen up a bit and maybe take a real break once in a while. A part of her goal for tonight was also to convince him to dance with her. Boost his confidence, just a notch – hopefully. She let their pinkies ‘handshake’ once.

With a smile she went behind him, placing her hands on his shoulders and started to push him slightly forwards, as if they were kids making a train. “Toot, toot!” she said as they approached the party-people, so they knew they were passing. As soon as they were somewhat in the middle of everything Lauren gave him a break and jumped in front of him, “Sooo, what’s your poison?” she asked as bubbly as she was and with a handgesture over her shoulder, she let her thumb pointed towards a small setup bar.
Crina

Crina

IndlægEmne: Sv: It’s a study date, I promise   It’s a study date, I promise EmptyTirs Feb 23, 2021 7:54 am

Wayne stared at her, rather exhausted that she didn’t keep up with his messy thoughts. This, he thought, was exactly why he didn’t like talking to people. “No?” He said, confused she should think so. She was not taller than him after all, it had just been an observation. Most of his other female acquaintances and friends were much shorter than her, so it was a mere safe conclusion that she was tall for a girl. “Just an observation,” he mumbled, flicking his hands in the air to signal that it didn’t matter and that she should forget about it.

Wayne narrowed his eyes at her trying to figure out if she was lying. He never understood facial expressions much though and failed in making a deduction about her glossy eyes, distracted by the glitter around them. “All the time,” he repeated mainly to convince himself that it would be true. Her last comment made him smile. Finally. He rolled his eyes at her not believing for one second that she would want to study for a whole week if she couldn’t even commit to a single evening. He looked back at her, confused as she started pushing her towards the crowd. With a short yelp he shut his eyes tightly trying to ignore the noise around him, trusting she wouldn’t push him into someone and not helping a light chuckle at her nonsensical ‘toots’. His cheeks flushed red from light embarrassment. How he wished he could be as carefree as her; alas he had always wanted everyone to like him and was constantly anxious that people would find him odd. Lauren didn’t seem to care one bit what anyone thought really.
Her bubbly voice reached him through the loud music and he finally opened his eyes, looking at the little make-shift bar. What’s your poison?
Wayne’s eyebrows knitted in his forehead and he glared at her suspiciously. Was this about drugs? He didn’t want any poison. Poison was not something to inje-
Her head gestures back towards the bar and his face lit up as he understood the question. “Oh!” He exclaimed and nodded at her. “Uh, beer please?” He tried a polite smile, still uncomfortable with all the people around them, still feeling the warmth of her hands on his shoulder.
Lauren

Lauren

IndlægEmne: Sv: It’s a study date, I promise   It’s a study date, I promise EmptyTors Feb 25, 2021 11:51 pm

Lauren let her head tilt to one side, confused. Why did he then want to point out that she was tall? Quickly, he responded to her tilted head. An observation. She made a thoughtful pout while she nodded. “Alright,” she said, only to let a smile over the thoughtful pout; letting the observation slide.

If Lauren couldn’t keep her promise about staying next to him, it would be a fact that Lauren might fall asleep every time they should study chemistry. But if she had broken a promise, she would do her best to stay somewhat awake. “Hey!” she said laughing, as he rolled his eyes. She gav him a gentle, friendly pushed on the upper arm. That was rude, she thought – but then again, it might’ve been a fair comeback, from when he said she had been rude.

Even though he was taller than her, she easily moved around the crowd with someone in front of her. To be fair, she felt like it was easier, since he was taller; most people was somewhat subconsciously intimidated by height. She loved to spread some kind of joy around her. His light chuckle therefore fueled her with energy to do more.

He seemed quite confused by the question about his poison, but pointing towards the bar behind her, seemed to clear his mind. “Beer it is!” she said giving him a slight squeeze on his shoulders, before she let one hand slide down next to her side, and the other removed itself from his shoulder, only to be held out to him, so he could hold her hand. She didn’t want to break the promise. “Come,” if he hesitated, she would lean forward to grab his hand; insisting they should go to the bar together. She wanted something simple for once. She had to stay somewhat ‘sober’ to remember the promise.

As soon as they got to the bar, they were quickly accompanied by a ‘bartender’. “A beer for me and my pal!” she said, leaning over the bar desk, reassuring herself that she had been heard. She had to keep a hand on the bar desk, when she straightened back up, letting her gaze seek his. She leaned slightly closer; once again to reassure that she would be heard. “Have you ever attended a party like this?” she a
Crina

Crina

IndlægEmne: Sv: It’s a study date, I promise   It’s a study date, I promise EmptyTirs Mar 02, 2021 7:42 am

A beer for me and my pal!
Another shot of warmth waved through him, and he regarded her a little puzzled. He didn’t have many friends truth be told and never really understood how to make new ones. Sometimes it just seemed to happen without him knowing, like how it had been with Maya, and now apparently with Laurent. It flattered him immensely and his face lit up in a warm smile.
“No I haven’t,” he chuckled a little awkwardly and dragged a hand through his hair, watching her excited eyes look around the mass of people. In fact he’d never been to any parties on campus before. “I don’t think I hate it though!” He exclaimed, trying to speak over the loud music so that she would hear him. That was by far one of the biggest compliments he could give as his Scottish accent slurred his word ever so slightly making him wrinkle his nose a little.

________

Wayne had no idea what time of the night it was. The low bass had become synonym with his heartbeat and the floating colours of light wavingly dancing around him had become his mind. For once his head wasn’t going crazy with thoughts and the alcohol had drowned most of his anxiety for a sweet moment. He was used to beer; and could hold it quite well, he thought. Cocktails were something entirely different. Spirits were harder to control and the sugary drinks didn’t fill him up as quickly as the bubbly beer would’ve. He’d seen Lauren a few seconds ago on the dance floor as he stood watching the crowd of people jumping and swaying to the beats, becoming one with all the colours. He stood leaning onto a tree trunk with a half empty cup of something ... pink? It tasted like candy.

He chuckled joyfully as he caught another glimpse of Lauren and admired how the lights caught onto the glitter on her face making it look like she shone like little stars. It was utterly mesmerizing he thought, another little giggle escaping his lips.
Lauren

Lauren

IndlægEmne: Sv: It’s a study date, I promise   It’s a study date, I promise EmptyOns Mar 10, 2021 10:48 pm

Lauren waved with her hand, showing him, that it didn’t really matter, if he hadn’t attended such a party before. She would gladly make this a great and memorable night for him. A even brighter smile appeared on her lips, as he said he didn’t hate it and wrinkled his nose a little, “That’s so cool, man!” she said, before she let her gaze get distracted by the ‘bartender’ who came with their beers. “Cheers, Batman!” she said giggling.

_________

Lauren had been allowed to dance for a bit. To make sure she didn’t break her promise, she had ordered Wayne to stay put by the tree, so she would be able to find him again. She followed the beat and danced with some comrades with her drink in her hand, covering the top of it, as well as she could. She never wished to get drugged by something she didn’t know of, and for that exact reason, she never put her drink way from herself. She would keep it in her hands until it was empty. She had learned her lessons.
One of her friends tried to communicate with her, and she leaned forward, stretching her hand with the drink somewhat behind herself, focusing on the speech while she nodded and vibed with the music.

She laughed gave him a fingergun before she started to sip of her drink again, dancing along, enjoying herself. She continued for another song, until she felt something weird. Her heart rate rose, she felt warmer than usual and her legs started to tickle. It wasn’t any effect that she usually felt while she had been drinking, and she immediately thought about what effects she usually felt by the drugs she used, and nothing could be compared to what she felt right now.
With jelly-like legs, she started to make her way out of the dancing crowd. As soon as she caught sight of Wayne, she tried to straighten up and wave him closer. “Waaaaayne” she called quite hoarse and probably deafened by the music. She tried to continue but quickly tripped over nothing falling to her knees. She managed to get to her feet after a short while. As soon as she stood up, she felt how the whole world seemed to swirl around her. She raised har arms slightly to the side, as if she was trying to find her balance, while she tried to continue towards Wayne. She ignored the fact that someone behind her asked if she needed help. Not knowing who it was, she didn’t want to trust them. “Waaaaaaayne,” she repeated with the hoarse voice, hoping that he would approach so that she had something to support herself to. When either of them finally reached the other, she would wrap her arms around his neck. “I think it’s time to go home,” she tried to say, but her voice got more and more wobbly and difficult to understand. With home, she of course meant they should call it a day and go to sleep at the academy – but knowing how her friends had had difficult nights, she didn’t wish to sleep alone with this new drug. She tried to look him in his eyes. Her eyes were no longer brown, but golden with a white circle around the pupil.
Crina

Crina

IndlægEmne: Sv: It’s a study date, I promise   It’s a study date, I promise EmptyTors Mar 11, 2021 11:09 pm

Wayne raised his eyes to the starry sky above him, gawking in wonder at how they looked every bit as glistening as Lauren’s face whilst she was dancing. He didn’t like dancing at all, admittedly, but it was fun to look at. Fun but also a little bit disgusting with the thought of the amount of weird sweaty particles that must pass around the crowd. The thought made him shutter and wrinkle his nose a little before he returned his dreamy gaze back on his newfound friend. He was still highly flattered that she had wanted to drag him along to this unlikely party and was surprised to say that he hadn’t felt as uncomfortable as his anxiety would have led him to believe he would have felt.
As he returned his eyes to the dance floor he couldn’t see Lauren.
Wayne pushed himself up on his toes to get a better view over the crowd and scanned the area with knitted eyebrows. The alcohol made it incredibly hard to focus his sight and the colours made it all seem blurry. Panic surged through his entire body for half a second before he saw her. Then the panic turned to worry. Her mouth was moving as she was waving at him but he couldn’t hear her over the loud bass. What the hell? As he saw her stumble he yelped loudly before pushing himself away from the tree to run towards her; his own pace a little wobbly because of the drinks. “Lauren?!” He shouted, his voice screechy from the fear. What had happened to her? He finally reached her, a little out of breath and tried to hold her stable so she wouldn’t fall over; trying to make out her slurry words. “Home?” He repeated. Not that he minded at all; home was always best. “Did anything ha-“

Lauren swung her arms around his neck and with a most comical mix between a whine and a laughter he stumbled backwards with her as her body was surprisingly heavy in this drowsy state of hers. He shook his head at her and tried to push the worry aside. Maybe she’d just had too much to drink. With a shy smile he removed one of her arms so that he could grab around her waist to help her walk a little steadier.
“You - uh, really shouldn’t drink this much, Lauren,” he said warmly making sure he didn’t sound condescending or judgmental at all. “It’s not g-AH!”
Wayne nearly let go of her after having looked at her. “Oh my God!!” He shrieked and stopped walking, carefully putting his hand on the side of her face to worriedly study her eyes. “What the bloody hell is happening with your eyes! Did you take something?!”
Lauren

Lauren

IndlægEmne: Sv: It’s a study date, I promise   It’s a study date, I promise EmptyTors Mar 11, 2021 11:49 pm

It felt like everything moved in slowmotion, but at the same time, everything went so fast, because all of a sudden Wayne was right next to her. And she leaned back a bit, surprised by his sudden appearance right in front of her. Hadn’t he just been standing next to the tree? What this some weird scene taken out of the Twilight saga? Was she going crazy? Yes and no.
“Home,” she reassured, closing her eyes shortly, as if she was tired. She was almost radiating heat, as if she was having a fever and her cheeks were slightly blushed; something that could’ve been caused by the alcohol.

Lauren laughed, as he stumbled backwards, her following his every step. What a strong man. It was like she was looking through pink glasses. As he removed her arm, she let it slide from his neck down to his pectorals, before she let him remove her hand completely. She was now carrying a slight smirk and a pleasured hum left her, as he placed an arm around her waist. To her, it wasn’t just to help her walk steady. No, it was painted pink. It was a way for him to show that he loved her. The gentle, but firm grib, as if she wasn’t allowed to leave him – and she wouldn’t. Not for tonight.
His comment about how much she had been drinking was like a murmuring in her ear, which she only chuckled once to, trying to keep her eyes locked on him, so she had a steady ‘point’ to help her balance. As he seemed to get surprised by something, she blinked a couple of times, having no clue about what he said or what he was reacting to – but he studied her eyes, looking like someone who had just confessed their love. Oh, how romantic.
“You’re too sweet,” she confessed, looking at his lips once. Could she allow herself? Her eyes found his again. The hand, which was already around his neck, combed gracefully and lovingly through his hair, before she let the back of her four warm fingers stroke his cheek. “So… So… Sweet,” she reassured him and started to lean closer to him, slowly getting on her toes – slightly wobbly. If he didn’t do anything, she would go all the way and try to let her lips meet his.
Crina

Crina

IndlægEmne: Sv: It’s a study date, I promise   It’s a study date, I promise EmptyFre Mar 12, 2021 10:43 pm

He let out a surprised whine. “Too sweet?!
Wayne stared at her. Flabbergasted. What was she talking about?
This couldn’t possibly be happening. What the hell! God! This was the second time within a short span of around a week that someone had leaned in for a kiss. With him!? First of all, that literally never happened; second of all he felt weirdly violated by the thought. What suddenly gave off the vibe that he was okay with all this kissing nonsense? Kissing and love and ‘if you reject me I’ll die’ and ‘I’ve cheated you into coming to a party with me’ - all of that nonsensical business. Maybe something had happened with his aura. Maybe this was a newly awakened ability? The mere thought made him dizzy. Out of all people on earth ‘supernatural attraction’ surely wouldn’t be on the supernatural abilities list for him. Surely not. It must’ve been whatever she’d been drinking.

Wayne was scared that if he let her go she would fall but he also sincerely didn’t feel like kissing someone with glowing eyes. Also it would be taking advantage. She was clearly drunk out of her mind.
He clumsily took a step back grabbing onto her hands to make sure she had a little bit of support. “Lauren, what’s happening with you?!” He whined and squeezed her hands tightly. He’d never seen eyes like that.
Wayne tried to ransack his brain to figure out if he knew what species Lauren was. He was sure she was human; wasn’t she? Not with eyes like that perhaps. Shapeshifter? Lucas could do funny things with his eyes because of the leopard inside him. She didn’t have the same eyes as Roman or Ryan or any of their werewolf family so she probably wasn’t a werewolf right? Nor a vampire? “What the hell! Lauren!” Wayne felt his hands turning a little sweaty. How was the winter air so clammy and hot?! “Lauren we need to find a teacher or something,” he whispered in a wheeze. They needed someone who could help her; someone who understood what she was and what was happening to her. “Are-are you not human?”
Wayne drew in a sharp breath.
Lauren

Lauren

IndlægEmne: Sv: It’s a study date, I promise   It’s a study date, I promise EmptyFre Mar 12, 2021 11:56 pm

Lauren almost tripped, standing on her toes, as Wayne took a step back. She had to lean onto his hands, and trust the strength in her arms to lift her torso upright, so she wouldn’t roll down onto the ground. Her whole world was dancing around her, and she concentrated more on the balance than to answer what was happening to her. She finally stood somewhat upright, swaying a little from side to side. Her words were slurred and unclear, “I think my drink was spiced,” she said lifting her somewhat half empty drink. As if she didn’t know she lifted her red cup up, she looked over at it, smiling satisfied before she went for another sip of the drugged drink.

His words were one big blabber to her and she looked at him slightly confused. Hadn’t he just confessed his love? No? She shook her head, trying to communicate that teacher was a good idea. She didn’t want to get into trouble, neither backstab the whole party because of someone trying to drug her with a new drug. “Noooo, nooh…” she mumbled. She lost her balance slightly, and stumbled sideways, having to cross her legs. A pleasurable feeling shot through her system which caused her to moan. “Just… Home,” she tried to mumble to him, panting slighty. She took her hands back and crossed them around her belly as warmth seemed to seek between her legs. She tried to crosse her legs just a bit. Are you not human? The question was received quite well, and she understood what he was asking about. “Wayne,” she moaned in a voice that wasn’t clear if it was pain or pleasure. “Home now,” she whined, letting go of her belly with one hand to try to get a hold on him. She surely shouldn’t be seen like this too close to the party. Any effect of the drug seemed to develop exponentially.
Crina

Crina

IndlægEmne: Sv: It’s a study date, I promise   It’s a study date, I promise EmptyLør Mar 13, 2021 1:41 am

Wayne stared at her with an open mouth. He wasn’t exactly sober himself but his words weren’t slurred and although his brain has quieted down a little it was still working on overload. If anything, the beginning panic had cleared his mind.
“What the hell is the matter with people?!” He cried out in shock. This!” he emphasized. “Is exactly why parties are a load of bloody bollocks.” He was about to utter a few more less delicate words than that when she raised the cup to her lips. Wayne wasn’t a person who acted out often; he usually had rather slow reflexes unless it had to do with electronics and engineering, but this time it didn’t take him more that the split of a second to lash out in front of him, knocking the spiced drink out of Lauren’s hand rather violently. A wave of panic surged through is body. She had been drugged! What a horror! “Stop that!” He snapped sharply, his voice shaking a little. This was bad. “Oh, this is bad. Very, very bad.” He whimpered. “Lauren this is bad.”

Wayne saw her sway a little to much and caught onto her quickly, happy that her body at least steadied his shaky hands. The moan that escaped her lips had him stare for a second. He had to clench his jaw to not whimper again. What was happening to her?! Home was a good idea. Good idea yes. Home. He tripped a little uncertainly. If he took her home to his dorm he would get in trouble but did he really have a choice? He couldn’t just abandon her on the academy. He didn’t even know what room she was in. Maybe he should call Maya? Yes! Maybe Maya would know what to-
She moaned his name. It was highly confusing and somewhat arousing for someone to moan your name like that. He bit down hard on his lip. Bloody hell. “Focus, focus, focus,” he muttered to himself, unsure of what to do. She had willingly drunk something that had been spiked right then, clearly stating she wasn’t afraid of drugs and all in all getting a teacher in this state would be one big mess. Focus. “Yes, yes. Uh. Yes. Home,” he agreed, trying his best to hold her up. “Home now.” He took her fumbling hand without hesitation. God. Why had he ever said yes to go to a party. Never again, he told himself. Never again.
Wayne wrapped his arm around her waist once again and continued the humpy walk towards the exit they had used to go to the lake. He could sleep on the floor, he thought. She could take his bed. Tomorrow he would call Maya; she didn’t sleep well anyway and it would be rude of him to wake her up in the middle of the night.
Lauren

Lauren

IndlægEmne: Sv: It’s a study date, I promise   It’s a study date, I promise EmptyMan Mar 22, 2021 3:44 pm

Lauren wasn't really understanding the response. The matter with people was that they acted on whatever they felt like they needed. They did whatever they wanted at parties like these. Young and dumb, as some would say. He almost exclaimed that exactly what was happening to her was the reason why he didn't like parties. He clearly knew nothing about parties. You just needed to have at least one friend with you every time you went partying. You needed one who could look after you, and make sure nothing bad happened to you - or that something bad could progress. Lauren was the type of person who usually didn't bring friends to parties, simply because she didn't have any friend, she communicated well enough with to the point where she wanted to bring them to a party. She, herself, wasn't the best person to bring to parties, if someone wanted her to look after a drink or something alike - because the chance that she would forget or get lost was quite grand.

The cup she had in her hands were almost slapped out of her hands, and her eyes followed the drink. She was just about to complain, that he owed her a drink when he almost yelled that she should stop. Her mouth was shut, and she retracted her head slightly in surprise. She didn't think much about the fact that it was specifically her drink that had been spiced - even though she subconsciously knew. He started whimpering and she lazily raised her eyebrows. "Caught in a bad romance!" she started singing, humming the rest of the lyrics, unless he stopped her and only until she couldn't really remember how the song went.

He caught her as she was about to lose her balance. His hands around her arms felt so nice and secure.

Home now. It was some what a relief to hear; she would be able to get away from the crowd, and if she was lucky she could figure out what this drug had done to her, and what the drug wanted her to do - even though right now, she really wanted to call her ex-boyfriend Antoni. Just to catch up.
He took her fumbling hand and wrapped an arm around her. A pleasure filled sigh left her as he got a good grip around her body. Each step they took felt pleasurable and teasing. She couldn't even collect her mind about what was happening, since it was too filled with pleasure. Luckily, she could still walk, even though it felt like her legs got more and more weak and unstable. She would follow him all the way. The only thing she might complain about, was if he made a new movement that caused her body more pleasure, and that she really wanted to get 'home' to somewhere safe.
Crina

Crina

IndlægEmne: Sv: It’s a study date, I promise   It’s a study date, I promise EmptyMan Mar 29, 2021 2:10 am

Girls were sincerely, utterly, ridiculously confusing. Drunk girls even more so. “I’ve gotten too old for this,” he whined to himself, looking at the sky in clear agony. Too old. Parties. What had gotten into him! He didn’t party. This whole ordeal only fuelled the belief that parties were rubbish. Why would anyone go to a party when they could head to a snug little pub instead? Watch a bit of football on some telly with a beer or listen to some lousy live band playing cheesy cover songs or laughing at old couples dancing to some shanty. This somehow made him miss Scotland terribly. And just as he was thinking about sea-shanties and folk songs from his home, she started singing … Lady Gaga. He surprised himself with somehow knowing the name of the commercial artist, shortly blaming Maya for such a thing, trying not to whimper again. She had got to be quieter when they entered the Academy to not wake up any teachers or prefects roaming the hallways for night-checks. He didn’t even know what bloody time is was.

He slowed down a little as they neared the door they had exited from earlier on in the evening and very gently put his hand over her mouth to dull her singing and get her attention. He stopped about a meter short of the doorway to look at her, trying his best to be serious and grown-up-like. “Lau-shhh Lauren!” His whisper was a little aggressive to overpower her continued Lady Gaga song. “Lauren, we have to be very quiet now,” he whispered, a little softer this time, hopefully having caught her full attention. “We’re going in and you’re going to sleep in my room but you have got to be a little quiet because it is not actually allowed and we could get in trouble and I don’t like getting in trouble and I don’t think you do either. We don't like trouble, mh?” His low blabber made more sense in his head than when the words had come out of his mouth, but he hoped she understood and waited for her sign – any type of agreement – before opening the door.
Lauren

Lauren

IndlægEmne: Sv: It’s a study date, I promise   It’s a study date, I promise EmptySøn Maj 02, 2021 10:43 pm

He slowed down, which was alright, except for the slower pace made the pleasure feel more lovable to her body. He placed a hand on top of her singing lips which tingled by the touch. She tried her best to copy his serious face, but everything seemed to be swirling around, and her body still seemed to sway a little. As he hushed on her, she instantly shut her mouth. It almost felt like he pressed his hand closer to her lips, making her lust for kisses. She tried to listen, but her focus was on his lips. Some may think she was lipreading, but she was totally lost in imagination of how his lips would feel against her own or her skin. He blabbered for a long time something about sleep, silence and getting in trouble. She smiled widely with a low chuckling before she put her index finger vertically on his lips. She tried to hush him, but it turned more into a small peck on the palm of his hand, with a tiny sound of shushing. She was going to do her best not to be loud or clumsy, but her focus was mostly on the pleasure of walking, feeling her clothing stroke her skin, and on his lips, wanting to explore them. Explore him. Occasionally as they walked, a low moan would leave her often followed by a chuckle.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: It’s a study date, I promise   It’s a study date, I promise Empty

It’s a study date, I promise
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Please help me study ~ Adelaide
» Magic study - Livia
» And here I just wanted to freaking study - Luca
» What a promise to claim [cw]
» Is it the promise of pleasure that seduces you?

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: V :: Akademiet :: Akademiet indendørs :: 3. sal :: Kollegieværelser :: Drenge-
Gå til: