Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

We all go a little mad sometimes

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

Humør : Hannah Montana said nobody's perfect, but here I am.
Fag : Dance + Swimming & Shapeshifter history l Assisting in: Music + Drama
Antal indlæg : 652

We all go a little mad sometimes Empty
IndlægEmne: We all go a little mad sometimes   We all go a little mad sometimes EmptySøn Feb 14, 2021 9:17 am

Bienvenido (played by @Tidus)
Outfit: Link
Date: 20th of April 2021
___

The shapeshifter had taken a questionable twist of moral, or actually she hadn't, but she had almost forgotten the need for justice. But yet, here she had been sitting few days ago on the anniversary of the day her uncle and mother had died. Some people said it got easier as you went on in life, but it didn't - you just learned to deal with it. It wasn't till she had been bartending the night before and heard the name again, the name of the mafia and it had made every single nerve in her body boil with rage. So, she had asked around and finally she had found some information about someone who could tell her where Tidus was. It had taken her a few good conversation starters and for some reasons - werewolves and shapeshifters seemed to have it a lot easier to trust each other. In this case it wasn't really about trust, it was about she had shut down his brain functions, rendering him unconscious by a touch. Then it had become much more real, and she had to follow up with what she actually had done. It hadn't been easy getting him here, but a few of her fellow Serpents owed her a favor and had helped transport him.

The old high school of Southside in Terror street, now home to the homeless and the criminals. She even had crashed here a few times, but she never really liked the scene and people would attack and steal everything you owned if you weren't careful. So she had brought him down to the basement of the old school, no one was here - the other Serpents had scared them away. Giving her a good time to chain the werewolf up. His hands tied up with silver chains to the roof, leaving him hanging - it was what she needed her fellow Serpents for, because she was nearly tall enough. If it didn't work out how she wanted it to, perhaps she should call Rafael - seeing if he could get some answers out of him. However, for now - this would do. The basement was filled with dirt, sand - the walls cracked, giving the cold winter weather a chance to fill the cold room. She had formed some of the dirt around his feet, manipulating it to hold him.

See, Victoria wasn't violent by nature it wasn't her first choice. She knew silver was painful to a werewolf, the reason she had chosen the chains that she had. The wolfsbane along with siver knives were on a table not long from where she was sitting, waiting. It wasn't like she wanted to use them, but he didn't know that. "Good, you are awake" she breathed out and uncrossed her legs to walk up to him, as he seemed to begin waking up.

Sidst rettet af Victoria Tirs Apr 20, 2021 12:29 pm, rettet i alt 2 gange
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: We all go a little mad sometimes   We all go a little mad sometimes EmptyOns Feb 24, 2021 8:32 pm

outfit + looks

He could not believe it. He was captured and placed in this god damn basement. around his wrist, silver chains stuck him to the roof. It burned as thousands suns. But he tried to seem as it did not bother him. Especially not when his shapeshifter capture looked at him. and slowly was walking towards him.
He groaned annoyed and shook his head.
"Mhhhmmm," he hissed and whispered something in spanish. The emerald eyes looked down at the shorter shapeshifter. "What... what am I doing here?? The typical question for a victim of kidnap..." Here he looked around. and shortly down. dirt was around his feet. making sure he didnt get away. "But, seriously, where am i? and who are you? just get to the point."
He chuckled and tilted his head from side to, waiting for her answer.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: We all go a little mad sometimes   We all go a little mad sometimes EmptyTors Feb 25, 2021 5:08 am

Thoughts. Stupid thought on if she even had done the right thing was hitting her hard, and she second guessed her actions. It wasn't in her nature to just go and kidnap someone, but then again the past weeks had been eventful and she had been feeling this intense feeling in her chest. She needed justice, especially after she had been digging deeper and learned Tidus now was the leader of the mafia - like father like son, or what on earth people said these days. Just get to the point, Victoria took a deeper breath in, letting her thought settle a little bit. Right now wasn't the time to think emotionally, there was no turning back from this. "I'm looking for Tidus," she replied in a natural tone as the exhaled, letting her dark brown eyes look at the werewolf. "So you can just get to the point and tell me where he is, and we will be done here," she crossed her arms while facing him. Victoria didn't need fancy weapons to torture something - she had never tortured anyone, but she did own the abilities to hurt someone. And if she buried him alive under them right now, no one would even know where to dig. "It's that simple."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: We all go a little mad sometimes   We all go a little mad sometimes EmptyOns Mar 03, 2021 2:11 am

So, she was searching for Tidus? Then why on earth did she kidnap him and not his husband? Then again, no one would probably dare to kidnap a psychopath with issues. No offense to Christian.
He tilted his head, clearly not in his own territory, but not really given a rats ass. The last thing he would do was to rat out his best friend and boss.
“Did you expect me to tell you just by asking nice and bad those pretty eyes at me? Nah ah, little shapeshifter. You better find the torture techniques, because I ain´t going to tell you anything,” he answered and smirked.
It was rather uncomfortable. But he chose to hide it as good as he could. Which was enough to fool the most. He had a suspicion she was gonna use abilities instead of tools though.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: We all go a little mad sometimes   We all go a little mad sometimes EmptyTors Mar 04, 2021 7:13 am

"At least I could try, right?" She replied and took a deeper breath in and shook her head at him. Victoria licked her lips shortly, now she wasn't fond of the idea of torture - and she was for sure not the one for killing unless the person was on line to harm one of her friend's. Victoria could almost hear Lucas' voice in her mind telling her to take a step back from this, but she pushed it out. She wanted answers, she wanted justice. She took a deeper breath in, "so that is what you want? Me to torture you for information? Here I thought we could have a nice little heart to heart - without me having to actually hurt you," she replied in a small sigh without looking at him. From the soil that held him, spikes was forced out from it, created from the soil pressing his legs more tightly. "See, I just want to know where he is.. And I know your are just loyal. Truth to be told, if I was on your shoes.. hanging by a thread to defend my friend.. I wouldn't tell me shit either," she shook her head a little bit. "How is it your kind feel about wolfsbane again?" Stupid question, she knew the answer to that one. "I wonder how long a werewolf can stay buried under the ground before they run out of air.. hmm.. interesting thought." She liked to weigh the options she had, he had, because it would be likely for her to test it out.
Maverick

Maverick

Humør : Trying to come back!
Antal indlæg : 1137

IndlægEmne: Sv: We all go a little mad sometimes   We all go a little mad sometimes EmptyOns Mar 24, 2021 3:49 pm

(svarer over her xD Bruger Tivo som NPC <3 )

How she was playing with ideas of torturing him. He should be frightened by it all. Yet, he just raised an eyebrow, sighed and tried to wiggle from one side to the other. What was the point in all this? Yes, she wanted to get to Tidus? But why? what had the gringo being doing now?
He didn´t remember any cute shapeshifter being the enemy of Tidus or the Patrons for that matter.
Spikes made their grip around his legs tighter and for a second, he hissed and closed his eyes, trying to ignore shot of pain that went through his body.
"I´m not scared of being buried alone litte shapeshifter," he commented. "Far from." He tilted his head. "Why don´t you tell me why you are after Tidus? what has he done? who knows, maybe you could turn my mind around and make me tell you where he is."
Of course that wasn´t going to happen. But he was curious of why she was searching after his friend.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: We all go a little mad sometimes   We all go a little mad sometimes EmptyTors Apr 01, 2021 4:40 pm

It wasn't her style and she didn't like this at all, but she did it. She was going this. Victoria took a slightly deeper breath in as the wolfsbane burned his skin and he tried to ignore the pain. Victoria didn't like violence, but she also couldn't let a guy like Tidus run around and take more parents away from other kids. If she had to go a little mad to make sure she got rid of a person like that, wasn't the cost worth it? "Everyone says that, till they experience it," she replied quite dry and kept her gaze at him. One thing was her saying it, the other thing was, she was actually able to do it. "He killed my mother.. his father killed my uncle.. maybe I should just kill you and call it fair play," she narrowed her eyes a little bit, it wasn't the worst thought and that scared her. The fact she had that thought even if it was just for a second, made something inside her twist around as she took a step back. "I don't care for his reasons or what you people have against the serpents - but one thing is sure. I will not allow it to ever happen again, and I'm going to make sure, that it doesn't happen again." The soil holding his feet spread up alongside his legs towards his hips.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: We all go a little mad sometimes   We all go a little mad sometimes EmptySøn Apr 11, 2021 8:13 pm

This was all about revenge. A revenge for a murder Tidus had never told him about. And now it was Tivo who stood for tour.
The soils sneaked further up to his hips making him hiss again. Once again he tried his best to pretend the pain wasn´t existing. He growled lowly and tried to force his way closer to Victoria.
“You have to do better, I´ll never betray one of my one… and clearly…” He hissed by the pain. “You haven´t checked up on the timeline… Tidus father is no longer here… so at least one of your sworn enemies has passed. And the serpents? Who is the serpents?”
was all this some sort of misunderstanding? “So, show me what you got, little shapeshifter… the burning plants… is not all… is it?” he asked, tried acting cocky with a well known smirk.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: We all go a little mad sometimes   We all go a little mad sometimes EmptySøn Apr 11, 2021 9:20 pm

You have to do better, the sentence echoed in the shapeshifter's ear and she folded her lips shortly didn't want to mask to drop- the act wasn't done yet. She couldn't loose face now, he had seen her face and she doubted that he would be pleased with her even if she chose to let him go. "Doesn't mean that the blood is payed," she replied and took a deeper breath in, while narrowing her eyes a little. "Now look who is not updated," she snorted at him and took a step back, mostly to take a deeper breath in. She had no idea what abilities he had, he knew one of hers by now - or parts of what it could do. "You ask way to many questions, how about we slow a little bit down? Or do you need help with that," she took a deeper breath in. "You clearly underestimate just who you are dealing with here," she pointed out and sat down for a second and collected some dirt in her hand. "Let's see how you like this," she got up and threw it towards his face, a childish act it would seem to some, but for someone who could control every little sand corn and make sure it was directed towards his face. Getting in his eyes, his nose and mouth, while he was unable to move his arms to get it out. She didn't need to hurt him too much, at least she hoped she wouldn't have to. But if it was what it took to get some information out of him. then so be it.She could swear that Lucas was trying to get in her head, or perhaps he was just her moral compass reminding her she was on her way to getting lost if she didn't stop.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: We all go a little mad sometimes   We all go a little mad sometimes EmptyMan Apr 19, 2021 9:07 pm

Look who is not updated… what?
In clear confusing, the wolf raised an eyebrow, waiting for her to explain, only for it to never come. Instead she stated he ask to many questions. Which made him chuckle lowly, to then hang his head, to raise it again only slowly.
“and you´re answering my questions,” he teasingly stated.
To Tivo, all of this, was sort of nothing new. He came from a Mexican cartel. He had been in rather tough situations before. Nothing like burning plants and magic… more like head forced down in water, knives cut into skin and gun shots been fired through bones.
she once again stated that he was underestimate the whole situation, which he would admit, he sorts of did. Of course, he was nervous of what might happen to him. But something in him, told him that the shapeshifter in front of him, wasn´t a murder. Neither was she used to torture people.
This time, before he could come with a sneaky comment, she came with a sassy and cliché comment, suddenly throwing sand in his face. Automatically he closed his eyes and started to spit what ended in his mouth out.
“hijo de puta,” he hissed and slowly tried to open his eyes. The sand sticking and itching, making him blink a thousand times, turning his eyes red. “Puta madre.”
“What are you doing you tarado!” he tried to spit the sand out. Gurgling a bit as she controlled it through his head. “what are you… five!?”
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: We all go a little mad sometimes   We all go a little mad sometimes EmptyTirs Apr 20, 2021 7:53 am

"Oh, I'm sorry, is the dirt bothering you?" She asked and tilted her head a little to the side. See, just because Victoria wasn't casually torturing people or murdering people, it didn't mean she didn't know how to hurt others. She had hurt others before. Victora had survived on the street for most of her late teens, she knew how to stay alive, she knew how to hold back and not use violence to get things her way. Yet, she was standing here. "You want me to do one better?" Victoria asked moving a bit closer looking into the eyes of the werewolf. He was a werewolf however, he would heal. He would heal but it wouldn't change the fact that she was thinking about hurting him to get information about something that happened ages ago. She was supposed to be better than this, but perhaps she wasn't. Victoria tightened the grip of the soil around his left leg, the spikes still piercing through the skin. Hearing the bones crack was the most unpleasant sound and she couldn't lose her face just yet. "Is this drastic enough for you, now give me his bloody location before I start crushing your every single bone in your lower body," she hissed this time, compared to seconds ago, she wasn't kidding. Far from kidding. It was dangerous stepping over your morals, even more dangerous knowing you couldn't come back from doing so. "I wonder how much your werewolf healing will help you, if I'm paralyzing you from the waist and down."
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: We all go a little mad sometimes   We all go a little mad sometimes EmptyLør Maj 01, 2021 1:22 am

Growing up in a Cartel in none other than Mexico had made Tivo go through a lot. And yet, he had never felt this before. Maybe because the other wolves never turned to magic. It was always about pure strenght.
So now, he just hissed at the shapeshifter, looked down at the ground and tried to ignore the pain, not to mention sound of bones cracking. Her way of talking so cheeky towards him made him laugh. Yes, it hurted like hell! His laugh although sounded far more pained that he wanted it to be.
"It will... help rather sloooooowly..." he answered ironically. "so... how long are you gonna keep..." He hissed but then chuckled by it. "This up?"
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: We all go a little mad sometimes   We all go a little mad sometimes EmptyLør Maj 01, 2021 4:19 pm

It wasn't like she didn't understand a little Spanish as he had cursed at her, that is what you got from living and having known Rafael for sometime by now. She had gotten use to the accent a long time ago. It wasn't even the snow-leopard that took over in her, but the harpy eagle that wanted to show off the strength she had. Victoria watched him trying to ignore the pain, laugh it off. "Just till you tell me where I can find Tidus, then I will let you heal up and go." She replied honestly. Victoria wasn't proud of this, far from, but she would keep him till he gave her at least something. She knew she could do worse than this, but she also hoped he wouldn't take it that far. Victoria took a deeper breath in, smelling the blood, that reminded her for a second of the fact that if she didn't come home tonight, Rafael might search for her. And she wasn't even sure what he would say if he found her standing like this. Then again, she knew a part of him would understand why she found it the last way out of getting information.
Maverick

Maverick

IndlægEmne: Sv: We all go a little mad sometimes   We all go a little mad sometimes EmptyTors Maj 13, 2021 1:25 am

For now, he should maybe just give in, or at least by a lie.
He hanged his head low, played as if he had given up, before looking up with a slight tilt, defeat in the emerald eyes.
“Alright… alright,” he lowly huffed. “The Cassino… southside… it´s one of his bases… you will without a doubt find him there.” He hanged his head once again. Admitting defeat. “Ask for Kayno to one of the servers there, Kayone will bring you to Tidus.”
He hoped she would believe him and just let him go. But he had no idea what the shapeshifter had in mind for him. Or how she would make sure he was telling the truth.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: We all go a little mad sometimes   We all go a little mad sometimes EmptyMan Maj 17, 2021 6:31 am

She didn't know if she bought every single little thing of the story, so she narrowed her eyes a little watching his defeat looking eyes. Sometimes she wished she had an ability to read someone's mind. Yet it wasn't the case, but all she could do was check out the place at least. "See that wasn't so hard was it?" Victoria sighed and tilted her head a little to the side. She didn't let him go just yet. Victoria thought it silly that he would even give Tidus up for her, so it was the main reason she didn't bought the whole story, but either way she was going to pretend she was. "I don’t make threats, but I do keep promises" the shapeshifter started and walked closer to him, looking into his eyes with hers slightly narrowed. "And I promise you, I’ll cause you more trouble than you’ve bargained for, if you cross me," she added still with her eyes locked with his. "Now, I'm not sure how much of this you are going to remember though, I guess it will surprise me," she sighed as she placed both her hands on his head, making his brain shut down. This way she could remove the soil, stones and sand from him with ease, and leaving him on the ground. Victoria sat down as the werewolf had fallen to the ground, and she looked at him. Inducing confusion, perhaps enough for him to not recall instantly what had went on. It could just have been a bad dream or a really bad drunk trip - or maybe he would recall everything perfectly. Either way, Victoria gathered her things and turned around to get the hell out of this place, leaving the werewolf by himself. Wasn't it what people said? The lone wolf died and the pack survived?
//Out <3
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: We all go a little mad sometimes   We all go a little mad sometimes Empty

We all go a little mad sometimes
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Boligområderne :: Terror street :: Terror st. school-
Gå til: