Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Destiny knocking on the door

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

Humør : All I want is you
Fag : Track | Geografi | Vejleder | Ansvars person
Antal indlæg : 361

Destiny knocking on the door Empty
IndlægEmne: Destiny knocking on the door   Destiny knocking on the door EmptyFre Feb 12, 2021 6:52 pm

DATE 06.02.2021
WEATHER Cold, freezing - but the stars and moon are out.
TIME around 3-4 pm
ATTIRE Big hoodie, and blue jeans, and slippers.

Letha looked out into the garden, it was a beautiful neighborhood, Victorian build houses all in the shape of the old style. It was so idyllic, like a magic duvet was put over this part of town and made it just – serene. If she ever got the money, she would find a house like this too. But she didn’t, and in the end it would never be in the cards for her, with all of these bad people popping up in her life – it was weird to believe, she hadn’t always been the person she was now.
-
It had been some days she had been living there now, after Zadkiel had found out that she had been using her office as her temporary home, since mobsters had blown up her apartment, he had insisted that she could not stay and took her home. So here she was, in a chaos house of people not knowing what was up or down. Most of the children kept to themselves, some was grounded or – only one of them was. And the others, she did not see a whole lot of them, even at dinner it was mostly just Eden sitting looking like she was holding on for dear life. How she wished she could do something to help, so the only thing she had offered was taking the dishes and taking out trash – all what she knew how to do, seen as nobody would benefit if she started cooking.

Letha, I’m expecting some company, my friend Remiel, but I have to go and pick up my daughters. Can you just let him in when he comes?” Letha smiled and nodded quickly, before waving from her laptop by the dining table. Looking for this artifact had become such and annoyance, and she was deeply contemplating if it was even worth it. First off, the guy was a mobster second, he had been the reason she didn’t have an apartment anymore. Though he had promised her that he would compensate for the whole ordeal, it just didn’t feel right – what could this artifact even do if she found it?

She stood up and walked over the coffee maker pouring herself a new cup, as she heard someone knock on the door. She put the cup on the counter table and walked quickly over to the door to open, with a big and friendly smile she looked up towards the person. “Remiel? Eden told me you were coming, shes gone out to pick up her kids, but come in!” she said, and open the door more so he could come in with out problems. “I’m Letha, good friend of the family – staying because my apartment blew up, so yeah, oh sorry, can I take your coat? Cup of coffee or tea while your waiting?” she asked and locked her hands together, cold as they were.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Remy

Remy

Humør : To lead people, walk behind them.
Antal indlæg : 121

IndlægEmne: Sv: Destiny knocking on the door   Destiny knocking on the door EmptyFre Feb 12, 2021 8:02 pm

Eden had only been back in Remiel's life for roughly 3 days and his daily rutines and general mood had skyrocketed in the short time. His walk seemed more bouncy, his eyes seemed brighter and he didn't swear nearly as much as he had become used to - obviously some of these attributes were from spending time in Heaven, but he firmly believed that his life was turning into someting quite somber and happy; a belief he hadn't dreamed of having for about a century.

He had teleported into The King Quarter and slowly walked his way to Eden's home. Through beautiful Victorian buildings and perfect gardens, he'd let the frosty afternoon cool him off and solemnly enjoyed the star speckled night sky. They hadn't set a specific time as to when he was invited to come, but kept it at 'afternoon' but he'd finished his work in the archives early and reached the idyllic house just around 4. The house shone brightly from the amount of angelic auras that continuously were in contact with it and a mild smile graced his bright face as he gently knocked on the front door. Remy glanced sideways down the street, curiously admiring the area.

As he had turned his back to the door to study his surroundings his movements were slightly delayed. He heard the klick of the doorknob before he sensed the aura of the person behind him - the lack of angelic aura making him slightly confused but also making him straighten his back a little more and turn around with a polite smile, ready to -
The voice hit him before he saw her face. The polite smile on his face froze mid turn, faded within milliseconds and got replaced by a slight frown. The warm smile on her lips had his eyebrows furrow deeper. She looked different, he thought, his lips parting slightly as he sized her up, but not different enough. Confused he sent a sideways glare. Was he being set up? He wasn't even listening to the friendly prattle and as a pure reflex, he took a step back, as he turned back to face her.
Remy's eyes shot lightnings and a low thundery rumble echoed from the sky above them, even though no clouds were in sight.
"Ilene," he growled, his voice dangerously low. "I swear to God. If you've harmed as much as one hair on her head I will kill you." Everybody knew that he was not one to throw threats around lightly, especially not like this, not in the name of God, but he didn't hesitate a single second if it had anything to do with Eden's wellbeing.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: Destiny knocking on the door   Destiny knocking on the door EmptyFre Feb 12, 2021 8:37 pm

Her eyes grew big, as she heard his growling voice. First it was pure angst that was clouded over her expression as she tried to figure out what he meant, but slowly her face pulled itself back to her normal stoic look and laid her arms across her chest. Another one, clearly knowing who she was when she didn’t. Her name wasn’t Ilene; “I’m sorry but my name is Letha, and I would never hurt anyone from this family” she growled back and stood her ground sizing him up. She had been in the business long enough to know, when people weren’t lying, and she had a feeling that he wasn’t messing around. She took a deep breath, maybe she should just get it out in the open – it seemed like her wish for knowing who she had been, was biting her in the as. That saying, be careful what you wish for?
Look, I don’t know who I was to you in past life – I’m sorry for whatever I did to you, but I haven’t been that person the last 30 years, as I’ve no idea who I was since then. Now, Eden is going to be back in half an hour, you are welcome to look through the house to see, or I can call her for you – meanwhile, I’m going to get myself some coffee, and I’m getting you something stronger – so you can process this whole thing – how about that?” she asked and smiled more hesitant than before, and walked into the big open room that was the kitchen, dinning and living room all in one. “Lock the door behind you if you would be so kind, it’s too cold and the fireplace can only heat up this house so much” what else was she going to say or do? He knew something about her she didn’t, and somehow it was very hard to explain to people that she wasn’t that person anymore! Samael, or who ever he had been, had known – she hadn’t needed to explain. That Joseph guy? He had been weird – oddly weird, and she knew he would be back.
Remy

Remy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Destiny knocking on the door   Destiny knocking on the door EmptyLør Feb 13, 2021 2:55 pm

Remiel saw it all, as he studied her face. Every little muscle twitch, every little micro expression, every little movement; and what he saw made his eyebrows raise slightly upwards in surprise. She seemed genuine. Reading faces and understanding what facial expressions was something he knew well and relied on his entire life. It was ridiculously easy to see when most people lied, the little tells in their behaviour seemed to overshadow everything else with his near perfect eyesight. From panic and angst to angst and confusion to something resembling annoyed acceptance and self-control.
He swallowed, suddenly unsure of himself. This was Ilene wasn't it? The lack of aura confirmed this immediately. It couldn't be something as simple as a doppleganger.
And I would never hurt anyone from this family.
The muscle in his jaw twitched as he silently listened to her, not knowing exactly what to make of it all. He nearly laughed at her when she assumed she'd ever hurt him, but meekly raised an eyebrow at the thought. Though she never tried hurting him - lucky her, that - but it didn't change that he knew exactly what she had done to so many others. What sadistic woman she was deep inside. As she turned her back to him, Remiel hesitantly froze on the doorstep, carefully considering his options. Thirty minutes, she'd said, and then Eden would come home and hopefully explain to him just what on Earth was happening here. A few seconds of not moving a single muscle passed before he clicked his tongue, deciding to enter the beautiful family home of Eden. It felt weirdly invasive to walk in like this, with her not being there and without he husband present. As if he was snooping around. That Ilene was there just made it all feel even the more odd.

"Tea," he replied coarsely, not allowing any ounce of warmth or kindness through his voice, "would be better." He was not about to cloud his mind with whatever strong alcoholic drink she was offering him, and frankly didn't trust that she hadn't spiked the bottle beforehand. At least he would be able to watch as the tea was made.
He closed the door as she asked, not daring to turn his back to her as he did it, and observed her with a lightly tilted head. "Letha," he tried, the name sitting weirdly on his tongue not matching who she was. "Who gave you that name?"
If Remiel was to believe that Ilene had somehow changed or forgotten or transformed in any way, he needed to know more. 30 years was a rather long time and come to think of it he hadn't heard from her in about that amount of years. Curiosity started to tickle his mind and he entered the kitchen room with a straight back, still keeping a distance to her. He was taken aback by tha lack of indifferent flirting and physical touching that he so associated with her. It made him feel uneasy that she behaved so differently but looked so similar. "How do you know Eden?" His voice had turned casual, and he carefully made sure the skeptism had left his eyes, to not tell her just how little he actually believed her little story.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: Destiny knocking on the door   Destiny knocking on the door EmptyOns Feb 24, 2021 1:33 pm

Tea? Yes that’s no problem at all, any preferences? I think the Nelsons have everything your heart should desire, never seen Eden drink anything else really, besides her one glass of red wine for dinner” she mumbled, while filling the electric kettle with water. Her eyes never really left the angle walking around, like he didn’t really believe what was happening It was almost like seeing her when she came into a crime scene, taking everything in, making sure that she didn’t forget anything. “At the hospital were i woke up, it means forgetfulness, it’s was also the river Hades used that caused the dead to forget their lives on earth – was found in Greece in the old ruins in Delphi, the nurse fought that the goddess of Gaia might had helped me, which was why I ended up here, her believes never really left me, and maybe the goddess really did help me, who knows” how many nights hadn’t she stood there looking over the mountains hoping that it would tell her who she was and what she was supposed to do now, but never got any answers.

Oh I really know her husband Cael more? He and I worked a lot of cases, when I was part of the special forces, I was recommended, after my service in the military as a trained sniper, but I mostly helped people getting out of situations, kidnappings and such” she said, mostly she had been one of those that had helped people getting out, not actually killing anybody. “But I, I’m here because of her son, Zadkiel, he pleaded my case of being out of home lately, and Eden was kind enough to let me stay until I find a new place to live” she said with a small smile, and couldn’t help the small redness forming in her cheeks, as she thought about the boy. The thought of her being at least twenty years older, always made it seem like she had active tried to go after him. When the fact was, that even when she had meet him five years ago, already there had have a attraction had gone out of her way, of not acting on it, but faith had brought them together again, and this time it had been harder not to fall for the kind and warm soul that Zadkiel possessed.
Remy

Remy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Destiny knocking on the door   Destiny knocking on the door EmptyTirs Mar 09, 2021 11:07 am

Remy couldn’t help a little snicker. It was strange seeing Eden through somebody else’s eyes - especially considering that she had changed so much since he saw her last. Becoming a mother suited her, no doubt, but there was also a new kind of pressure and a deep sadness he had felt. He wondered silently if Eden had talked with her husband and worked it all out or if in fact she couldn’t take it anymore. He listened to Ilene without moving a muscle, humming in agreement without really taking her mumble seriously.
It means forgetfulness.
Remiel raised his eyebrow at her. He knew the stories well. He had always been incredibly fond of Greek and Roman Mythology and the funny deities that had been created there. Maybe a little less fond of the damned Greeks and their constant hint of the beautiful Nymphs. His heart still ached thinking about the beautiful near-extinct species that Imera had created all those centuries ago and firmly pressed his lips together in a displeased grimace. He couldn’t help a somber smile by the mention of Gaia. Gaea. “Greek goddesses are tricky,” he mused sounding almost nostalgic. “I wouldn’t wish for you that they are involved in this. Not even Gaea.” He knew for a fact that getting help from deities always came with a price. Especially the Greek and Roman ones. That’s why God was so Great he thought with a near-smile. He didn’t ask anything in return. Most of the time at least.

Remiel perked up a little at the mention of Cael. He still had to meet this husband. He was military then. No wonder she had fallen for someone like that; it had always been a little weakness of hers. Fighters. He remembered the sadness after the Second World War where she had lost a loved one and felt a burst of happiness knowing that she at least had found new love. It was rare, he thought, to find love more than once. He sent her a surrendering smile; his first genuine one the whole time he’d been there. This Letha sounded the absolute and complete opposite of Ilene.
“Have you gone to see any witches yet? Maybe they can help boost your memory,” he offered mildly. He wasn’t sure she would want to, obviously. Her old life had been much more different and frankly she had been a horrible person. Perhaps she was better off not knowing. He still wasn’t sure whether to believe her or not but for now he gave her the benefit of the doubt. Her little flutter of hope was genuine at least.
Remy knitted his eyebrows as her cheeks flushed. Wait. What?! By God! She was in love with Eden’s kid? He must’ve looked absolutely horrified by the thought for a second, but quickly pulled himself together and changed his facial expression to something more ... curious. “I still have to meet this young man,” he said with a soft edge to hit voice. “He sounds like quite the Angel.”
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: Destiny knocking on the door   Destiny knocking on the door EmptyOns Mar 24, 2021 7:36 pm

Her blue eyes weighed his words while looking at him and nodded slowly, she wasn’t so well-versed in stories about Greek mythology as she would like to be. The world was chancing too fast for her to continue her search in who she was, and to be quite frankly she had started to feel like, she might not even want to know who she had been before Letha.
She put the cup of tea in front of him and gave him a small smile “I hope it’s alright” she said and walked around the table to sit down. At first, she didn’t understand his facial expression, why did he look so horrified, but as her fingers glided over her cheeks, she knew what it had been. It had been hard for Letha to hide the fact how much she was in love with the young angel. Especially after their night together after the explosion of her apartment. “He is, very protective of his siblings, but that’s most of this family. Eden is a good mother.” She didn’t really mention Cael in that equation as she always had respected the man for his work ethic. But being a family dad was not something he was good at. The deep controlling issue and need to always be the best in everything, was clearly something Zadkiel had gotten for the pure fact of always wanting to be good enough for his dad. Or that was how she saw it.

She closed the computer and put the papers in order as he asked if she had gone to see any witches yet. Her eyes looked down in the steaming brown liquid and put her hands around the warm mug of tea she had made for herself. “Now, let me ask a question” she started and looked up towards, as she hadn’t replied on the fact he had asked if she had been to witches to ask them for help. “Do I want to know?” she asked and took a deep breath “I live a life where I do as much good as I can, I only drink blood from bloodbank’s and I don’t kill or bite animals or people for blood – this Ilene” she whispered and put her head slightly to the right “She seems like a horrible person, of what I’ve gathered so far - so do I even want to be her again?” she mumbled and didn’t take her eyes off the angel.
Remy

Remy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Destiny knocking on the door   Destiny knocking on the door EmptyOns Mar 31, 2021 8:30 pm

Remy nodded as a thank you, a little tight lipped but without the spitefulness he had shown earlier. He reached out, cupping his hands around the mug to warm up his hands a little. His vigilant gaze didn't leave her for a second, and followed her
"That's good," he mumbled, a little taken aback by her loving tone. He had never ever heard her this softly spoken before. Maybe she wasn't playing pretend after all. How very curious. Eden is a good mother. His jaw tensed slightly, regarding her a little more intensely. She had a child. Ilene had a child. Leigh. And by the Devil had she been a horrendously terrible mother to him. The mere thought of what that boy had been through, growing up, made him nauseous and he scolded at the drink in his hand, as though the perfumed tea was to blame for him feeling a little sick. "Protective is good. Protecting your family is the most important thing," he said solemnly, raising his eyes to meet hers again. She looked the same. So much that it was hard for him to even contemplate that she possibly spoke the truth. Something very powerful must have happened if it was to be believed.

He blinked innocently as her voice pulled him back from the whirlwind of thoughts he'd been caught up in momentarily. His eyebrows furrowed slightly at her question. Was he to reply in honesty? Would the world be a better place without Ilene? Yes, it very much would. Did that mean that this new version of her would turn just as terrible as her former self? Not necessarily. "Truthfully," he replied hesitantly. "It wouldn't be for me to say. I'm sorry to inform you that the world would be a better one without her; but it will be difficult to run away from the life she led." He finally took a sip of the fragrant tea before placing it back on the table. "You have a lot of enemies."
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: Destiny knocking on the door   Destiny knocking on the door EmptyLør Apr 03, 2021 12:12 pm

It was so clear that a lot of emotions were going through Remy as he thought about this Ilene, which made her sick to her stomach. Who had decided to remove her memory and was she compelled to do good things because she wanted to, or because someone had made her do it? If she was being honest, it scared the living crap out of her. What if one day the people that had done this to her, would reverse it, and she would be this horrible person again?
She could feel how her fingers turned as cold as ice, even as she had a firm grip around the hot cup of tea in her hands. You have a lot of enemies.
Her blue eyes looked from the steaming teacup towards the angel. He was one of them, wasn’t he? And how it must be to see her here in the house of someone that he cared about. The thought he must have; “Would people kill me, if I ever turned into this, Ilene person again?” she asked, not in a manner of fright. But almost as if she begged him to tell her, that someone would take care of her, if she ever became what he so clearly hated. As the mere thought for Letha of being a person that only brought people hate, despair and sadness.
But then there was the other thing, how old was she? And why hadn’t they killed her then, if she was so horrible as Remy made her sound?
It was clearly she was brimming with questions instead of answers. But she didn’t dare to actually ask him. If it was the anxiety of what her questions would reveal or maybe it was more because she didn’t dare to push him further. She couldn’t really tell, and there for she ended up with not asking him anything at all.

She licked her lips “So if you know me longer than I know myself, do you by any chance know a person called Joseph, then?” she asked and pushed her brows together and looked towards him again, it had been a person she had met, and didn’t really know much about him. She couldn’t really remember everything that had happened if she was being honest. “He called me Revna though, not Ilene” she mumbled while pushing her brows together and let her blue eyes rest on Remiel.
Remy

Remy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Destiny knocking on the door   Destiny knocking on the door EmptyOns Apr 21, 2021 6:34 pm

Would people kill me if I ever turned into this Ilene person again?
Remy couldn’t help but tense his jaw at the question. He had always taken pride in being an honest person; she would also know that if she had remembered her life. His own best friend was the archangel of truth after all; a best friend she had once been with. The thought made him wince in disgust. He looked away to consider the question.
“I think,” he started a little hesitantly. “That a lot of people would want to kill you regardless. You were not exactly trustworthy and a lot of bad people probably wouldn’t believe your story.” The last bit turned into a mumble. That had been his own reaction at least; that it could not be possible. He furrowed his eyebrows lightly, flashing a weak, apologetic smile at her. "It really is a wonder nobody has taken advantage of it and that you're still alive," he admitted, finally raising his cup to his lips, taking a small sip of the fragrant tea. Eden always did have a great taste in tea and he tool a short moment to savour the flavours before moving his eyes back on Ilene. Letha, he quickly reminded himself. Letha.  

Remy nearly spat out the hot tea. He raised a hand to his mouth and coughed into it, trying to hide his evident surprise. Joe and her had been the worst thing to ever happen and Remy had not spoken to his old friend for many hundred years after all that had happened. Somehow he always ended up forgiving the damned Siphoner over and over again, but he preferred to never think about those dark times ever again, because it made him realise how ridiculous he was being, throwing forgiveness around like it was as simple as water.
He blinked rapidly. What was he supposed to reply to this?
"Joseph, you say?" He asked, his voice turning suspiciously high pitched at the end. "Why, what do you remember about him?" He tried for an innocent smile but was certain that the fear must be shining through his eyes. He nodded very slowly. "You were born Revna," he mumbled, looking down into his cup of tea. "A very, very, very long time ago in Scandinavia." He kept his eyes down. The witch had done what she had thought best to protect her village but it had turned fatal and most of the original vampires had all turned into absolutely disastrous beings; forgotten what they had been created for to begin with. Protection.
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: Destiny knocking on the door   Destiny knocking on the door EmptyOns Maj 12, 2021 12:44 pm

Thank you” she said “For being so honest with me” she added so there would be no confusion of what the thank you were about. She knew a lot of other people would never had told her any of this. And that made her realize how many people had she met along the years that knew who she was, but after figuring out she didn’t remember just had remained silent? She reckoned there would be quite a few of those. Because if she had been on the other side of the table right now. If she had run into someone as dangerous as Remy made her sound like, her old self at least. Then why tell them? It would be better if they never went down the path of figuring out who they were. Some would even be more curious now when they knew that they had lived a longer life than most.

She raised her eyebrow as he told her that it was a wonder that nobody had taken advantage of it. That was also true, and since he meant that people would kill her on sight – that was a scary thought. That meant not only was she dangerous, but she had been something else. Like those monsters she had locked up and killed over the last five or seven years.
Letha raised her brows as Remy started coughing as she mentioned Joseph, so he did know him? Interesting.

Yeah Joseph” she nodded to confirm that was indeed the name she had said. “Nothing much, other than him snapping my neck and driving me off him my own car after that. It all becomes quite fuzzy” She had been back to the school to find him, but so far it was like he couldn’t be traced at all which annoyed her immensely.
She was born Revna, a very long time ago? Then it dawned on her. “You” her hands started to shake, and it felt like breath was being pushed out of her lungs. “You mean to tell me, that I’m almost as old as the first pureblood vampires?” in her search to figure out who she was she had stumbled upon writings of how the vampires even came to be. It couldn’t be, she had read how strong and powerful pureblood vampires were that was that old. How could someone just take away over 8000 years of memory, just like that? “Oh, I think, I think I need to sit down” she whispered clearly not in her right mind as she was already sitting down, and just ended up disappearing behind the dinner table as she put her head between her legs.
Remy

Remy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Destiny knocking on the door   Destiny knocking on the door EmptyTirs Maj 25, 2021 2:27 pm

Remy's mouth pulled gently upwards to the right in a wry smile; a smile that this time reached his eyes and made them glisten in with warmth. He nodded to her in appreciation of her acknowledgement at his honesty. Not all would have taken his words as kindly as she seemed to be.
She was rather lucky with her lack of aura and particular smell. Perhaps that was exactly what had kept her alive all these years; the little privacy that would come with it. Hard to track and hard to recognise. She did however have a memorable face and although one could perhaps think she would be a doubbleganger of sorts, the lack of aura would very quickly diminish that thought. It was a very particular thing to be in a room with someone you couldn't sense.

Remy looked up at her.
Yeah Joseph.
It really was a nightmare feeling he would get when thinking of Joe and Ilene, and a light shutter ran through his body and made the small hairs on his neck perk up.  
"When was this?" He asked softly and lowered his eyes back into his cup of tea. He so desperately wanted to believe that Joseph could change, and every time he started feeling like perhaps his words had an impact on the Siphoner, he'd get new information and feel utterly ridiculous for believing in the goodness he could possess.
He raised his eyes again, as his words clearly had had a big impact. She didn't know? His face softened up remarkably, knowing he would be the one to tell her. A special moment, he thought, but with a lot of pressure.
"Letha," he replied; for the first time with a hint of the softness that his voice was known to portray when he spoke; and for the first time using her new name properly. "You are one of the first pureblood vampires."
There was no gentle way of telling anyone that, he thought to himself, and so he'd chosen to be straight forward. She deserved that, if she was to understand who she had used to be, who she could become again and what history she was carrying with her. She had already branded him honest; and honest was one of the biggest compliments he could think of. He wasn't going to betray that trust already.
Remy shifted uncomfortably in his chair before getting up and walking around the table. He lowered himself into a squat and placed his hand on her shoulder, allowing his warm aura to reach through his fingertips.
"I know too much about your old life. I understand if you don't want to know about it but know that I'm here if you have questions, okay?"
Letha Aetós
Første af Racen
Letha Aetós

IndlægEmne: Sv: Destiny knocking on the door   Destiny knocking on the door EmptySøn Maj 30, 2021 11:28 am

She didn’t even have time to answer his question as she was overwhelmed by the realization just how old she was. Then to come to the conclusion that something, or someone with immense power had done it to her. Letha looked up as he said that she was not only just as old as the first pureblood vampires, but she was one of the first. She almost forgot to breath as she looked at him, how could around 9000 years just disappear like that? There was no flashback, no small recognition of who she once had been. She also knew that most, if not all of the first vampires were ruthless killers that didn’t really think about who they hurt. And she was one of them? How could the memory loss had changed so much about her?
Now it made sense what had happened with this man, Joseph. His words, the few of them that she still remembered, they were about what he had her had done together. But how could someone hire a man like him to work around the kids? This couldn’t be real, none of this could be real! How was she going to explain to others that she was one of those creatures in the world, that had forever stained the supernatural? They weren’t just evil per nature; they had been made to protect and serve against the dark forces that had attacked the village. But in the end, they had turned against the good, only to become the very same thing that the village feared.

It was first when she felt his hand on her shoulder that she could breathe again. It was a deep raspy breath, but the gratitude that swam in her eyes as she looked into the Remy’s eyes wasn’t something that could be faked. “Thank you” she whispered and nodded, right now she didn’t really feel like getting her story told, how would she be able to live with herself? Because she sincerely didn’t think that anything good would come out of his mouth, when telling her about her past. “I’ll think about it, right now I just need to take it all in, it’s not every day someone tells you that you are over 9000 years old, I did think that I would be a tad older than the 30 some years that I have lived as Letha, but I didn't think I would be that old” she took in a deep breath and closed her eyes, her fingers dancing over her face before talking again “I met Joseph around two weeks ago or so, at Athena Academy, if that helps you? I don’t remember very much other than him paralyzing me, putting me in my own car and driving out of town, after that it becomes very blurry” she licked her lips “I’m guessing he like you, wanted to know if I was faking it or not?” that was all she could theorize about the whole thing, on why he had taken her out of town and why she couldn’t remember much more than that.
Remy

Remy

IndlægEmne: Sv: Destiny knocking on the door   Destiny knocking on the door EmptyOns Jun 16, 2021 9:17 pm

Truly 9000 years was nothing compared to his own many hundred thousand years of age, but it had never made him insensitive towards how long a year could feel; especially not when you thought of lost years. 9000 years was a few lifetimes ago, he thought, and he had reinvented himself a million times over during that time. Staying the same at heart, but growing with time and learning from mistakes. Things Letha very obviously currently felt robbed of.
Letha's calm, grey eyes reached him and the gratitude was ever so obvious. A gratitude Remy felt entirely undeserving of. He gently lowered his head in a nod; a small, gentle smile tugging faintly in the corners of his mouth. He took the gratitude with calm acceptance, knowing it would only make him look falsely humble if he was to insist that he didn't deserve her thankfulness. He had after all done nothing and had not exactly been kind when they had met. He also still had a nagging doubt that he constantly had to forcefully push away when he looked at her.

"Of course," he replied. Her hesitance was understandable. He thought to himself that he would probably not have wanted to know anything, if he had been in her place, but truly you'd never know if you weren't in the position yourself. It would take strength and conviction to not buckle under the temptation of knowing who you had been.
Remy raised himself back up, grabbing backwards to drag the chair closer to her, so he could sit in front of her, close enough by if she was to pass out or feel nauseous again. Instead she seemed to gently get a hold of herself and breath in before talking a little more clearly than before. He hummed in disapproval at the story about Joe, shaking his head in disbelief as she told him. In the back of a bloody car. He licked his lips.
"Trying to understand anything Joe does," he spoke slowly as he carefully selected his words to her. "Is admittedly as good as impossible." With an apologetic smile he reached his hand out for her to grab. "He was good once," he said gently. "Much like Ilene was. And just like you I believe he could be good again. I'm sorry you had to go through that."
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Destiny knocking on the door   Destiny knocking on the door Empty

Destiny knocking on the door
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Like the thread of destiny you can't escape your fate
» Whats behind the red door? - Tidus
» Who needs an escape plan when you can use the front door? - Reginald

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VIII :: Hovedstaden: The King Quarter-
Gå til: