Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Chaos Rising

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Lucas

Lucas

Fag : Hjælpeunderviser i Kampsport og Shapeshifter History.
Antal indlæg : 174

Chaos Rising - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Chaos Rising   Chaos Rising - Page 2 EmptyLør Mar 20, 2021 11:10 pm

With a low chuckle, Lucas put his jacket on the back of the nearest chair and nodded with a soft smile. “I love it,” he replied; simply and honestly. It felt so naturally like her. He listened proudly to her words, genuinely excited that she had gotten such an amazing opportunity and proud that people thought her every bit as amazing as he did. “Are you happy here in Aston?” He asked with a wide smile. He had always thought her a country girl by heart. He’d grown up in a big city himself and it had felt fairly natural for him to go back to the same life; a place you could blend into and become insignificant if you wished.

Lucas slowly raised his eyebrows in wonder. Double life?
“He’s a what?! He exclaimed, his voice screeching a little from the surprise. A vampire hunter. He pulled a face. God damnit, he had really liked Mono! Lucas didn’t like hunters of any kind. None of them. The world wasn’t black and white enough for hunters to have a valid reason to kill. His time with Luna all those years ago had firmly confirmed that. He couldn’t believe that hunting any beings could ever be justified if you cut it down to peoples species or race or line of work. Nothing at all could justify killing like that. “Oh please,” he mumbled and knitted his eyebrows. “A vampire hunter? Mono?!” By God he hoped the guy would be careful. So many humans had turned hunters and he knew one too many with tragic fates. Just as he knew one to many supernatural beings fallen to the hands of human hunters that thought they understood what evil and what good meant. He had even been on the wrong side of it all. He couldn’t help a little sad smile at Cecilia. “Hunters are bad business, Cee,” he mumbled, hoping she wouldn’t take offense to his opinion. “I hope he knows what he’s doing.”
There was really nothing else to say about that. He had not meant to dull the mood but he felt rather strongly about hunters in general - an opinion he had been forced to make a few years ago.

His mind flickered as her lips pressed against his and whichever negative thoughts had rummaged vanished completely. He gently grabbed onto the shirt just above her hips and pulled her a little closer to him. He didn’t want her to pull back and had to use an enormous amount of self-control to not pull her back into a kiss immediately. He felt out of breath already, clearly melting before her. His body had been so tense since seeing Jasper; since meeting up with Maeve truth be told - something he still had to tell her. And now, finally, he could lower his shoulders and completely disappear into the other world that was Cecilia. He nodded without talking. He had wanted to run her a bath as soon as they had made it to his but didn’t know whether she had a bath; something that could wash off all of the bad me-
Lucas’ mind went quiet.
He drew in a breath. Had she really just asked that? He nearly felt scared to move as if she would disappear if he did so.
“I-“ he hesitated, trying to figure his morale out. Was this taking advantage? Was this moving too fast? Was this still her feeling like she needed comfort and would she throw him away just as he had thrown her away all those years ago. “I - do you want me to?” He whispered nearly fearfully , feeling the heat hitting him straight in his heart, quickly flowing through his entire body. He loosened his grip of her shirt, lifting it a little so he could put his hands on the warm skin of her hips. “Because I won’t be strong enough to say no.”
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Cecilia

Cecilia

Humør : Experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn.
Antal indlæg : 390

IndlægEmne: Sv: Chaos Rising   Chaos Rising - Page 2 EmptySøn Mar 21, 2021 12:52 pm

Cecilia took a slightly deeper breath in, "I am," she was happy in Aston it wasn't that "it doesn't have the beaches or mountains though," she added with a little smirk. Her parents had even lived close to the beach growing up Varna, so she had always liked going to the beach after school. Grounds of Lily had the shore, even Oakheart had a beach. "But Aston has its own charms."

It had come as a shock for her as well, and she was pretty sure that she had looked just as surprised. It was before she even knew Ethan hunted that Mono had told her, but to be fair he was also the first person she had talked to after Michael had shared everything. "I know, I can't even imagine it myself," luckily she hadn't been needing to see him at work, or whatever he would call it. Cecilia just didn't like he was out there trying to do whatever he did, but she could see why he did it. Just like she could see why Lucas would think it was bad business. "I hope so too," she replied and took a deeper breath in. The last thing she needed was Mono trying to fix a world problem that he couldn't do alone. Some vampires where just there for the killing, and some weren't she knew that. "I don't think he wants to do it though and I've been trying to talk him out of it - but serving him my rakia so he collapses on the couch works as well," she chuckled a bit. Sweet Mono, still with so low tolerance for alcohol trying to keep up with his best friend.

Her heart skipped a few beats looking at him as she took every single expression in his face made. I - do you want me to? Cecilia took a slightly deeper breath in and kept her dark eyes on him. She gave him a small nod. "I want you to," she confirmed feeling his hands on her skin, feeling the warmth from his touch spread in her body. Her lips pulled up in a smile as her heart once again skippet a few beats ahead. "Follow me then," Cecilia spoke softly while she loosened her grip around him a bit and nodded to the stairs that lead upstairs just before making her way towards it. She made sure to grab his hand, while guiding him with her. There were only two rooms upstairs, one of the doors were open to the bedroom. The bedroom had its own bathroom attached, which she always had been very fond off. The bedroom was most likely her most messy part of the house, no one ever really came up there, so the armchair by the window was more clothing than chair at this point. "It's a bit messy," she chuckled to herself and shook her head a bit. Cecilia did always make her bed in the morning, however and was right now very happy about that. By the nightstand there was a picture framed of her Mono and Evelina, and of course there were a cactus in the window.

Cecilia looked shortly around the room, before her eyes turned to Lucas again still having her hand in his. She took a slightly deeper breath in, still having a warm smile on her lips. Her heart was singing and beating a few beats too fast. Then she took the next step and walked closer to the bathroom letting go of his hand, to walk to the shower and turn it on to let the water get the right temperature before taking a step back. Cecilia crossed her arms, and pulled the shirt over her head, having her hair follow, and left the back visible till the wavy locks fell again. She knew her the back of her shoulders must have taken a light beating from colliding with the lockers, but also knew better to make sure it didn't look too bad. "Will you take a look?" She asked and looked shortly over her shoulder, as she removed her hair from her back. It wasn't bad, might give a few bruises but nothing she wouldn't survive. And then it was just an excuse to have him closer. She had tended his wounds in the past, and even if she didn't like the roles were reversed right now - she accepted it.
Lucas

Lucas

IndlægEmne: Sv: Chaos Rising   Chaos Rising - Page 2 EmptyOns Mar 31, 2021 7:48 am

I want you to.
For once, Luke didn’t know what to say. Always ready with a smart remark or a quirky little chuckle, but those words left him silent as though he wasn’t entirely sure he’d heard correctly. Then his face softened up and he smiled in relief. Why was he always worrying so damn much. They were adults, weren’t they? He shouldn’t question his own motives every living breathing second; nor should he question hers. He gave her a slight nod as he loosened the grip on her hips to grab onto her hand.
Her house was really, truly lovely. So many delicate touches and homely corners shining with her personality everywhere he looked. It was nearly mesmerizing how comfortable he felt. Even with everything going on; even knowing that Joseph knew her address or that she was linked to a demon or that her crazy ex boyfriend had just shown up minutes ago, it all seemed somewhat irrelevant now. He was here. She was here. Together. If he hadn’t seen her in such a delicate state, he would have not at all paid attention to the surroundings, but kissed every inch of her body along the way. He held back; allowing her the lead whilst he took it all in.
“Your kind of mess is not messy at all,” he replied with a soft chuckle. And it really wasn’t. It was more of a practical mess and the bed was made, making the soon seem tidy enough.

He admired her in silence. The beautiful curves of her spine. The soft skin on her hips. How her hair fell in a cascade of waves. He felt oddly nervous; just has he had felt the night before. Nervous didn’t suit him well, he thought to himself, taking a step forwards as her softly spoken words reached him. He followed her movement, gently pushing her hair away from her shoulders, before eyeing up the damage. Lucas didn’t like what he saw. For a second he wished he had electrocuted the boy. For now she looked nearly yellow but he knew that tomorrow it would turn black and blue. He loosened his jaw.
“You’ll be a little bruised,” he said in a low whisper, somehow feeling like speaking loudly wouldn’t be suitable.
Luke wrapped a hand around her waist, pulling her a little closer. “But you’ll be okay.”
He gently kissed a bruise on her shoulder; and then another. And then another. Reaching her neck, he swept her hair around the other side of her shoulder, placing a kiss on yet another bruise.
Cecilia

Cecilia

IndlægEmne: Sv: Chaos Rising   Chaos Rising - Page 2 EmptyOns Mar 31, 2021 11:44 pm

Her heart skipped a beat as he moved closer, finally feeling how his hand followed the movement, helping the hair away from the skin. Cecilia held her breath while she felt his eyes look over the bruises, and once she heard his whisper she finally breathed out. A little bruised - as she had expected. Her jaw a little tensed, at least till she felt his hand around her waist, pulling her a bit closer towards him. Her muscles slowly stopped tensing, as she licked her lips a little, feeling herself let go of the last hour. But you’ll be okay. "Mmh," Cecilia took a slightly deeper breath in as she felt his lips so tenderly kiss her shoulder. Each kiss throwing more and more worry away from her system, closing her eyes as she felt intoxicated by the touch of his lips. "Of course I will be okay.. I have you," she reminded him in a lower voice on the next exhale. His lips reached her neck, and Cecilia had forgotten how addictive the feeling of his lips on her skin were. She was totally spellbound as he swept her hair over the other shoulder, giving the new one a little taste. Cecilia could feel her heart skip a smaller beat, as she slowly turned her head towards him. Her body naturally followed as she carefully cupped his face and placed her lips upon his, closing the space between them.
Lucas

Lucas

IndlægEmne: Sv: Chaos Rising   Chaos Rising - Page 2 EmptyOns Apr 07, 2021 12:48 am

I have you.
Lucas' heart skipped a beat. He breathed in through his nose, saving his mouth for the little, tender kisses on her neck, allowing her smell to surround him. He knew for a fact that she was right about that. That he would fight tooth and nail for her this time if she would allow him. It scared him endlessly; this feeling of perhaps losing her again and the forever skeptic voice in his head telling him that perhaps - just perhaps - this was som cruel way to get back at him, and that she would leave his heart in a million pieces.
He reached her jaw before she moved her head, making him look up sideways. Her gentle fingers touched his face and he closed his eyes, focusing on her touch. How blissful and magical, he thought, life could be. She slowly turned her body against his, opening up for him to grab her around the waist, pulling her a little closer before getting lost in the kiss.
Lucas removed a hand from her hip, following the soft curve of her body all the way to her face, leaning into her, losing his breath in the moment of pure ecstasy he felt flow through him.
Finally he broke the kiss, drawing a sharp breath. His lip curled upwards in a smile as he tried to catch his breath, and he lightly furrowed his eyebrows.
"Are you still sure?" He asked, his voice cracking slightly; giving away just how hard his heart was beating. Just to make sure. Just to calm his nerves. Just to know that she wanted this every bit as much as he did. His body ached for it; pushing her against the wall and letting their lips meet again. Kissing every little barren part of her body. All of it.
Cecilia

Cecilia

IndlægEmne: Sv: Chaos Rising   Chaos Rising - Page 2 EmptyOns Apr 07, 2021 10:11 pm

Their lips parted giving her a time to catch her breath, feeling how the butterflies in her stomach went wild. She felt high on his love. No one compared to Lucas, no one has ever made her feel the way that he did, and she was lucky to be reminded how it felt to be loved by him. Cecilia never wanted to be without that flutter in chest again. Her hands grabbed around the fabric from his shirt, pulling him closer to her. Are you still sure? Her fingers sneaking under his shirt, letting her touch trace to his back, still feeling the warm skin under her fingertips. Cecilia felt completely mesmerized by him and she smiled on her next exhale, taking him in for a small second. "Yeah," she whispered underneath her breath, looking at his face. Taking the moment in, she was here with him. It felt like for this moment it was just the two of them alone in the world. It felt so natural being close to him, it was natural to be this close him. She had craved having him close since the second she had seen him again Yesterday, but she had been on her best behavior. Her hands clenching on to his shirt again, this time only to assist him in pulling it over his body and over his head. She let it fall to the floor, only to place her hands on his face again. Cecilia once again leaned in letting her lips collide with his, as she felt the warmth from his upper body as their skin touched. For a second she could swear she could feel his heart beating, but also knew that it was most likely just hers fluttering like crazy because of him.
Lucas

Lucas

IndlægEmne: Sv: Chaos Rising   Chaos Rising - Page 2 EmptyMan Apr 12, 2021 7:13 am

It didn’t take much for Lucas to completely spiral out of touch with the reality they had been facing mere minutes ago on the cold parking lot in front of the hospital. The breathless ‘yeah’ did the trick.
He had forgotten how it felt; loving someone with every fiber of your body. How scary yet blissful it was. He didn’t even need the word to get lost in her; the little tug on his shirt told him more than a thousand words and his heart seemed to beat faster for every second. A smile made it to his lips. The simple confidence in having someone as beautiful and mesmerizing as her even considering this had his eyes glisten with joy. Oh, How he adored her.
Luke allowed her gentle hands to help him with the shirt, shuddering lightly at her touch on his bare skin. The warm water from the shower had slowly but steadily filled the room with steam, fogging up mirrors and glass, making it feel all the more like a little bubble.
“Good,” he breathed against her lips. He pulled her closer, softly tracing his fingertips along her spine, leaning into the kiss. He had never been shy about his body in any way; most girls would look at his muscles and gawk and it wouldn’t take much more than that, but Cecilia was different. She had already seen it all; almost every scar, every little curve and nook, and although it had been some years, he had confidence he hadn’t changed that much. He’d always been lean and had had defined muscles from all the fighting.
Lucas reached the seam of her trousers, tugging at them lightly. He nibbled on her bottom lip with an annoyed grunt.
“Bloody skinnies,” he muttered. The jeans fit her body as though they were tailored to her, but goddamn, skinny jeans were only fun to look at. Not to try to take off.
Cecilia

Cecilia

IndlægEmne: Sv: Chaos Rising   Chaos Rising - Page 2 EmptyTors Apr 15, 2021 10:42 pm

The feeling of his touch healing her body, from the aches and stress that had happened earlier. Pulling her closer, feeling safe and sound, a steady place to let down her defense. She completely surrendered herself to him, to his kiss, to his touch just him. Shivers were sent through her system as he reached the seam of her trousers, a lower gasp left her as he nibbled on her bottom lip, just before her lips curved a bit up by the annoyed grunt. Bloody skinnies, It wasn't like the steam in the room helped anything other than keeping the jeans tighter to her body. Her hands caressing his back shortly before her fingers wandered to the seam of his trousers, where her fingertips traced teasingly alongside the seam, she couldn't help but smile a little. Her lips leaving his after yet another kiss, leaving a small kiss on his cheek, tracing the kiss to his jaw to his neck. Cecilia let her lips wander over his neck with small kisses, reaching his left shoulder. Never in her wildest dreams had she thought they would be standing here. It was so natural, and it was like her entire body welcomed him back home, making her believe in some souls just were meant to find each other again.

Her lips finally leaving his skin alone opening her eyes taking him in once again, without moving much other than her head as her lips longed for the taste of his. Closing her eyes once again as she leaned in, yet didn't let their lips meet just yet, "I've missed this," she confessed underneath her breath. "God -- I have missed you so much," she added on her next inhale.
Lucas

Lucas

IndlægEmne: Sv: Chaos Rising   Chaos Rising - Page 2 EmptyTirs Maj 04, 2021 2:43 pm

It was no thing to forget; this absolute, entire enthralment of another being. Not before meeting her and not after, had he felt like this. Nothing had ever been able to compare. I have missed you so much, didn't come near it. He had felt like being reunited with a part of his own soul. Even with the giggles and the laughter of trying to take off her skinny jeans; even with the floor being slippery and the room being filled with heavy steam making them both clammy and sweaty, it had all felt like the most natural thing in the world. There had been no pressure to be perfekt. No pressure to look good or do things a specific way. It had all been a pure, natural exploration of her body. A re-exploration. He remembered all the places that would make her moan just the right way just as she had remembered everything about him and it had been truly blissful.

They had dragged the duvet and the blankets from the bed and into the living room where they had camped up in the sofa. Her hair was still wet from the shower, and she had wrapped it up in a towel, exposing some of the bruises on her neck.
"Could you stop moving?" Luke chuckled softly, placing a hand on her exposed hip, to have her sit still, as he gently rubbed a herbal cream onto one of the bruises. A cream he had used once to many times after a quarrel or on student after his lessons. "There we are. That should do it, doctor Rivers." Luke leaned in and placed a soft kiss on her jaw. "That and a good night's sleep should have you all fit for tomorrow, missus."
Lucas pushed himself up from the sofa and pushed the duvet around her body, wrapping her up even further, so that he could grab under her and lift her up. With the sheets dragging after them, fluttering around his own body, he laughingly carried her towards the bedroom. "Sleep being the key word, there."
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Chaos Rising   Chaos Rising - Page 2 Empty

Chaos Rising
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» Just a little fun and chaos
» The chaos happened here