Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

I've come home

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Remy

Remy

Humør : To lead people, walk behind them.
Antal indlæg : 121

I've come home - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I've come home   I've come home - Page 2 EmptyOns Feb 24, 2021 2:30 pm

He couldn’t help a bright smile at her flattering comments. What had the world come to, he thought, when the most patient person he knew told him that he was the most patient person she knew. “Oh you’re giving me too much credit. I’m sure you only ever listened to me because of that girlish crush we discussed earlier,” he playfully pointed out. A warm breeze hit his face and filled up his body with warmth and he solemnly closed his eyes, enjoying home immensely much more now that she was here. However short it was. He opened his palm to her with a light chuckle, feeling the tickles run up his spine. He couldn’t begin to describe how happy he was that she had come back to him, even with the horrible circumstances that had caused it.

He allowed her a moment, breathing in the purity of Heaven with her. He remembered coming back home after 80 years and how massively overwhelming it had been. The thought of the Prayer room was still with him today even if it had happened half a year earlier, and the light had poured back into him. He could only imagine the emotions raging inside her. He nodded solemnly as she told him she had to get back. He agreed with her but that didn’t make her departure any easier at all. He had only ever just found her, he thought, but now at least he knew where she was and that she was safe and healthy and had had some amazing years on Earth.
“My Moon and stars,” he replied, gazing adoringly at her. “A soul is ever only as good as the people that lead it back towards the light. I should think I have you to thank for that.”
Remiel closed his eyes and breathed through his nose, letting her gentle fingers shoot warmth and energy through him. The corners of his mounts went up a little at the goodbye kiss. “Until then,” he replied in a whispered sigh. He followed her with sadness as she walked away, promising himself that he would check up on her every day.
Tilbage til toppen Go down

I've come home
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» Far From Home
» This is Home
» Go big or go home
» You're a long way from home
» Could I get home for dinner?

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum