Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Dog Training

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Florence

Florence

Antal indlæg : 39

Dog Training Empty
IndlægEmne: Dog Training   Dog Training EmptyTors Jan 28, 2021 1:02 am

Dog Training Giphy

Time and date: 19:30, 25th of January 2021
Place: Gaia, Aston’s park.
Season and weather: Winter. Snowing.
Outfit: Full outfit
Dedicated to: @Caliban
Notes: It’s been 5 years since the couple got engaged and she was kidnapped. Approximately 10 years since they got into a relationship.

Mary, a white german sheppard, walked alongside her owner; a created vampire, who had been somewhat alone for a couple of years, even though her creator seemed to call her over every now and then. It was only a month ago a new year had started, and everything seemed to work fine. Jessica, the created vampire, dealt with herself and got blood from the hospitals, unless Alicia thought of something else. The winter happened to be Jessicas favorite season now that she couldn’t walk out in the sun. She had way more hours to work on, and Mary could sense it.
Jessica had dog treats in one of her pockets and a leash in another, even though it never seemed to be necessary. Jessica suddenly stopped walking. Standing on the snowy grassarea, away from any walkers or bikers. Only a trail of shoe and pawprints could lead to her, unless people just used their hearing. She commanded her dog to sit, look and stay. She then turned away from it and started walking. At some point she stopped, still with her back to it. “Mary,” she called, and it ran to her. It was loyal and trusting. Just like her relationship had been. A treat was given once it sat down next to her. She also treated it with her voice and petting. She then collected her hands in front of her. With almost silent commands, her dog followed her left leg, went between her legs and layed down. Whenever she praised her dog, it was certain she could be heard, even though she stood quite far away from the trails. Mary was no longer the type of dog who jumped or ran from her, unless she gave a command.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Duncan

Duncan

Humør : "Rebellion against tyrants is obedience to God."
Antal indlæg : 208

Dog Training Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Dog Training   Dog Training EmptySøn Feb 14, 2021 6:40 pm

outfit https://americanleatherjacket.com/image/cache/catalog/products_2018/Arrow_Oliver_Queen_Leather_Jacket-600x900w.jpg

It had been 5 years since he had lost everything, his familiy even his fiance, nothing had been the same, his hunt had taken him over the world. when he had followed the leads here it had leadt him to a dead end. Calibans eyes looked around the park has he walked down trying to get his mind away, from everything, the chrismas had been a pain for him, not just normal but, his meeting with one of the people who had a hand in it, forcing himm to sleep with her. He hate it, because each night he was about to sleep he had not been able to get her out of his mind, so instead he had been taking drugs to forget it, before he went to bed, and it had helped so far.

For once that was one good thing. As he walked trough the park, he heard a voice on a dog and the name sounded familiar. In his right hand he, had was was most likely a beer. As he looked over towards the dog seeing a woman, he had not seen in five years, if it was her she was not his fiance anymore. He then moved quicly towards her starting to run, to then hammer a fist towards her face, followed up by a kick, if it work he would grab her getting ready to hit her agian.

"Who the hell are you, why do you look like Jessica Samson." He sneered. If he had not gotten to her, before she had moved he would look around, clearly throwing the bottle away, and then looking around, "what did you do to Jessica Samson." He would yell as he looked around clearly getting ready for the vampires next move.
Florence

Florence

Dog Training Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Dog Training   Dog Training EmptySøn Feb 14, 2021 7:12 pm

With a slight nod, Mary sat down in front of her, but both her and her dog could hear someone running in their direction, which made both of them look in the direction. Was that Caliban? A small smile appeared, but just as fast as it had arrived, it disappeared. He didn’t look happy. “Guard,” she whispered, and Mary got up, standing next to Jessica.

A fist was clearly headed for Jessica’s pretty, pale face. It was easily dodged, by stepping aside with her fast movements. Did he already know that she wasn’t human anymore? A kick was sent in her direction, which she parried. It hadn’t hurt her at all. He tried to grab  her, but Jessica parried that too, just by stepping pack, followed by a short jump backwards. “Wha- I didn’t do anything to myself, you idiot,” she replied. “I’m Jess,” she said with a frown. As if Mary had known, she had followed Jessica. Mary was only going to interfere if Caliban actually got really close.

“Where have you been?” she asked with a voice which was clear had been through some shit. She had been kidnapped, tortured, fleet, kidnaped again and this time turned, successfully fleet again, killed an innocent man, attacked Ethan, almost died from a shot of Ethan’s, and since then Jessica had been with Alicia, the fucked up woman who had turned her to what she never wished she would be. Things definitely hadn’t been easy for Jessica.
Duncan

Duncan

Dog Training Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Dog Training   Dog Training EmptySøn Feb 14, 2021 11:05 pm

When she said she was jess he looked at her, "if you where jess you would be dead, i should know because i looked after her in those five years." He sneered as he then moved towards her agian, as the dog seem to get ready to attack him he was ready to throw it of agian. He then followed up by another hit towards her, this time aiming for her neck. he did not belive who this woman was, and that she was alive.

"What did you do to the woman, you decide to take the look of." He sneered as he then moved towards her getting ready to hit her with another fist and kick."and how did you figure out, what dog you would need." He added before, he made another hit followed up by another kick.

" You are lucky i dont got any weapon on me or, that its night."
He said as he looked at her, he would not see her in his dead fiances look, "so i am going to give you one chance drop the disguest and i wont kill you." He added getting ready for another round if, he had not hit her to the ground.
Florence

Florence

Dog Training Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Dog Training   Dog Training EmptyMan Feb 15, 2021 12:10 am

You would be dead. She was dead to him. She no longer existed. Her lip quivered a bit. Caliban suddenly sprinted towards her again which made Mary jump towards him, but Caliban somehow managed to throw Mary of. Jessica dodged his kick once more. Her senses were definitely an advantage, now that she was a vampire. She definitely understood why some vampires could be a pain in the ass to fight.

“I did nothing,” she replied. Yet another fist and kick were thrown in her direction which she parried. “This is me and Mary,” she tried. It almost seemed like he was throwing punches in pure anger. She easily parried his hits.

As he mentioned that he didn’t have any weapons, and that it was night, the thought of using her own ability awoke. They stood in the shadows of trees, and the only thing lightening up the area, was the spots of snow. But she couldn’t. She didn’t want to risk it; risking the fact that she could lose her humanity until she regained power. “Caliban, stop!” she yelled. As soon as he would go for another round, she would grab his fists so he shouldn’t be able to throw any more hits. Her hands were dead cold, and her skin was extremely pale. “I was kidnapped,” she tried, hoping that he would cool down.
Duncan

Duncan

Dog Training Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Dog Training   Dog Training EmptyLør Feb 27, 2021 9:21 pm

She should be dead, he could not deal with this. All the emotions there appeared in his body, was nothing he could deal with. His eyes looked towards her as she stooped his fists, he could feel the cold skin, as she stopped him from attacking her even more. The cold skin finally got him, she was dead,even if she still was alive she was dead. He looked towards her, as he then looked into her eyes, "you are dead, even if you are Jessica you are still dead." As the last word dropped from his mouth, he knew what he had said and he meant it.

His eyes looked into hers as the dog looked at them clearly still protictiv of Jessica, he finally could see it was the same dog he had given her when he proposed to her. If she did not hold him down, he backed away from her clearly taking, a safe distance from her like she was cursed or infected. "I looked for you, and now i understand why i could not find you, you where not human anymore." He added as he then looked towards her, with more than 30 meters away from her, he knew she could hear him and he could hear her too.
Florence

Florence

Dog Training Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Dog Training   Dog Training EmptyLør Feb 27, 2021 10:18 pm

Even if you are Jessica, you are still dead. It felt like her hear was torn apart. She was dead to him; rubbing salt into the wound. It wasn’t like she wanted to be like this. She wanted to be her own usual human being. She wanted to be a hunter, like she was before. She wished to turn back time. But reality was a hard pill to swallow. His words were clearly how he felt, which was somewhat okay. She had been gone for years and suddenly they stood in front of each other.
She hadn’t had the guts to try to find him, after she had been turned, afraid that he would attack – like he did – and she wouldn’t be able to control her powers. She didn’t wish for him to get hurt, she never wished for that. Her love was still burning strong for him. If her heart could, it would be beating for him.

Her icy blue eyes looked into his, feeling how it seemed like her throat tied a knot. He suddenly backed away, and she let him, and slowly lowered her hands while he walked away. She didn’t know what was worst, being tortured or seeing him leave. “You’re correct. I’m a monster, just like those we’ve been killing,” she replied. “I’ve killed innocent people to survive,” she confessed. She was dead to him anyway, so why not make sure he hated her all that he could. The fact that all of the innocent kills she had done, was while she wasn’t really conscious, was something she kept for herself. When ever she got to overuse her ability, she lost it and if she had the slightest hunger, the only thing that would go through her head would be kill, kill, kill.
Duncan

Duncan

Dog Training Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Dog Training   Dog Training EmptyOns Mar 03, 2021 10:19 pm

He had to calm himself, as she told him that she was a monster, it was not his thoughts he could just not believe that she was what they had fought. A lot of things slowly started to confuse him even more, he did not know how he would have to deal with it. As she said she had killed people he felt it like he got something stuck in his throat.

“I... have to, I don’t know what I have too.” He said as he looked over towards Jessica as she explained, he was a hunter he could not kill her, he kind of understood now, why some hunters choose to kill their emotions and their bond with other people. He looked at her and the dog, she had not killed the dog yet, so there had to be some form of humanity left in her. “Do you regret it, the kills you have done and would, you do it again or would, you figure out something else a new way so to speak?” He asked.

Even though he was very neutral in his voice he clearly asked her questions there, would decide how this would affect them, he looked over at her finger clearly still seeing the ring maybe or else it was him, making stuff up. His eyes then meet hers again, where after he moved a little bit closer, to her again as he would stop 15 meters away from her instead of the 30s before, he wanted to see her in her eyes as she answered him, clearly hoping for seeing something in her eyes, there could show him who she was, since the question in itself maybe would tell him, if it was the same girl he had fallen in love with or if the monster was the only thing left in her.
Florence

Florence

Dog Training Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Dog Training   Dog Training EmptyOns Mar 03, 2021 10:47 pm

Jessica chuckled once at his questions, not that they were funny, but she had seen them coming. He was trying to figure out where he should put her. Good or evil? Something told her, that there was hope somewhere, but who knew how her disappearance and sudden reappearance would have changed him? It had been five years after all. She could hear how his footsteps approached her yet again. “I never wished to hurt any innocent soul,” she said, with her gaze on the ground. She shook her head by the memory of her first kill on an innocent man. “But I also know that one day… It’s going to happen again,” she tried to be as realistic as possible with him – she didn’t want to give him false hope. “I mostly live on bloodbags and -bottles from the hospital,” she elaborated. “I just… I lose myself sometimes,” she explained, her voice was thick from holding back tears, that she knew wouldn’t show up yet. A loose stand of hair was put back to place, with her left hand; where she wore her ring – the ring that showed anyone that she was engaged. Her bright blue eyes looked up at Caliban, her face clearly showing sorrow. She blamed herself for the kills she had made on innocent souls. People who she had killed for no reason except for being satisfied with her hunger for blood, kills she had made because her ability had made her lose control.
Duncan

Duncan

Dog Training Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Dog Training   Dog Training EmptyMan Apr 19, 2021 10:27 pm

As Jessica told him about everything his stone cold face started to show signs of, the problem he was in. He wanted to hold, her but he also new she was not completly the same anymore, but love was funny in that way. His eyes quickly saw her finger with the ring, as she took it up she had keept it, so maybe there was still a chance for them.He then moved slowly towards her, Marie was still ready. If he did something, his eyes meet hers agian, before he took his arms up and embrace her.

"What ever the part with your control is, we can figure it out, if you want, i will keep you in cheek if i can, i promise you Jessica."
He said before his head got leaned agianst her forhead, he then got build a little courage up agian, before his voice talked yet agian, pouring his heart out. "I.. i still love you and when i proposed, the plan was to stand with you, to the end, i was not there for you before but i am now." He added as he finally could sink his little clump in his throat. He then leaned in to her, embracing her and kissing her cold lips, longing for her.

"I will always be by your side, if you would want me. " He said as he sent her a little smile.
Florence

Florence

Dog Training Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Dog Training   Dog Training EmptyTors Apr 22, 2021 11:57 pm

Caliban started to move closer, and her eyes were fixated on him. Could she trust him to get close? Would she be able to stop him from attempting to kill her if he tried to? It felt like her whole stomach was raising itself. She felt sick, or maybe just insecure. He raised his arms into an embrace, and she resisted to flinch. Though neither Caliban or Ethan had been violent – except for when Jessica almost killed Ethan – she feared that someone she loved so dearly would harm her.

His arms closed around her. She was used to being close to humans, since she had spent so much time with Ethan the first years of her transformation. But it was clear that Caliban wasn’t the same as Ethan – by the smell of the blood in their veins. She would never bite Caliban. There wouldn’t be a chance. Or at least that was what she believed. His blood smelled poisonous. They could figure it out. She could feel how his words made her melt all over again. She wanted his comfort more than anything. Her whole body still felt tense, she couldn’t relax just yet.

I still love you.
The plan was to stand by you to the end

His confession made her sob silently, but only a mere moment after he kissed her. It felt like everything was crumbling beneath her and it made a tear roll down her cheek while she slowly and quite predictable lifted her cold hands up to his neck and jaw to gently place them there in her way of showing that she longed for him. He broke the kiss to form more words. “Yes,” she sobbed once, “Of course I want you,” she replied before she would kiss him once again.

Dog Training Tumblr_nmq0q8K84r1rryzdro3_540

Duncan

Duncan

Dog Training Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Dog Training   Dog Training EmptyMan Jul 12, 2021 3:02 pm

It was like he had found a piece of himself again, the piece that Jessica had been maybe she was a vampire, maybe her job now was to kill other people, but it did not change how he looked at her.

He was whole for once again; he was a whole human. His lips meet hers in and intense kiss as she kissed him yet again yes, she was cold, and maybe there was a way to get trough it or make her human again, maybe, or maybe there was no way they could get their own family again, but he would not let it go he wanted to stay with her, even if it meant no kids.

But if there was a least some way they could get a normal life he would do anything for, them being together and getting their own family.  As he leaned into the kiss, he felt how much he had missed her. The smell of roses around her hair was another thing he had missed so dearly. “I will never leave your side ever again I promise my love. “He said as his lips had just left hers.

It was like the god or gods had heard his pray and lead him back to her as a matter of fact, that was the best thing about it.  “So you wanne go, its getting a bit cold outside, I don’t know if you got a place if not we can take my place.” He said as he pressed his forehead against hers, “to catch up.”
Florence

Florence

Dog Training Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Dog Training   Dog Training EmptyLør Aug 07, 2021 12:00 am

The words he spoke to her, made her smile a little through her sobs. He didn’t want to leave her side ever again, but she knew as of right now, it would be a lie. She was immortal and the only way it would be her leaving him, was if someone killed her. Old age wouldn’t take her life. She damned Alica so much for taking her life, even though there had been no reason for it, besides using Jessica to teach her other vampires what the hunters knew and the different techniques.
She opened her mouth thoughtfully as he asked if she wanted to go. She never really noticed how freezing it was now that she was this cold herself. He placed his warm forehead against her dead cold forehead. “I live nearby,” she replied softly, not really wanting to get out of the position the stood in. She took a deep breath before she took her head away from his and gave him a gentle smile before she looked towards her dog. “Mary, here,” she commanded it making the dog run up next to her. “I can show the way,” she suggested with a low voice.
Duncan

Duncan

Dog Training Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Dog Training   Dog Training EmptyMan Aug 09, 2021 1:23 am

He looked at Jessica, so she lived nearby, that was kind of surprising but none the less, even if she was a vampire he trusted her with his life, so he did not think anymore about it regardless, they would have enough time to catch up if that was what they wanted, if he had to be honest he just wanted them to leave the country now, after his meeting with Alicia if he never saw her again he would be happy, he just wanted to be with Jessica by themselves and with Mary, now that she could not have a children they did not have that many options, he kind of wanted them to have one or two though but it would never happened, it would be a miracle if they did find a way around it. His eyes meet hers again, as she pulled her forehead away from his even though it had been nice for them both. “well you are welcome to show the way Jessy,” He said as he sent her a gentle smile hand closed his hand around hers sneaking his fingers in, so there hands was locked together.

Shortly after, when the words had left his mouth, of her nickname he knew it was a bad name, but now that the cat was out of the bag, he had to just stand up for the short version for her name. Not that they had, given each other nicknames, yet not even when they had been a couple so maybe now was the time to find a great nickname for her who knew maybe, it would light up there life a bit more but for now Jessy had to do, was what Caliban thought.
//emnet er afsluttet efter aftale med Emnepartner.//
Sponsoreret inhold

Dog Training Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Dog Training   Dog Training Empty

Dog Training
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Training and that weird friendship thing...(Hunter+Dust)

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Aston centrum :: Parken-
Gå til: