Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Our little secret

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

Humør : Well, this is some serious shit. What the hell happened?
Antal indlæg : 335

Our little secret  Empty
IndlægEmne: Our little secret    Our little secret  EmptyMan Jan 18, 2021 9:07 pm

All this happend in the past around 10-12 years ago.
A dark and rainy night, where all should be at home a catburgler decided to rob the wrong house

And you’re sure that his not home?” the blue eyes looked skeptical at the woman beside her “Yes! Have a little faith in me little bird, have I’ve steered you wrong?” as Elenas eyes started to narrow the other started to laugh “Right, don’t answer that!” – “that didn’t” – “Yes I’m sure his not home! Otherwise this would be a dumpster fire of a shit plan” as if that should calm her nerves? If not the words, the smile and confident look in the other’s eyes convinced the rookie thief enough, to actually muster a hard nod. “Okay, wish me luck” she whispered with one deep breath, this would either be the biggest score of a lifetime, or send the young demon to her early grave. A real Rembrandt, this would be the first time for her to see a real one up close, then maybe she would start to understand what all the fuss was about.
Break a leg Elena, oh, and Elena?” Elena turned as she was about the exit the van, her eyes telling what her mouth didn’t, yes? “On the off chance that he is home, don’t engage in convocation, just get the hell out, okay?” – “But he isn’t, so ‘ts not going to be a problem” she blinked as a smirk spilled over her plum lips, and into the dark she went.

With shaking hands, she slowly took hold of the frame of the picture, this was, almost unholy in a way. Never had she seen such a beautiful painting, the voice in her ear telling her that there was moving in the house wasn’t something she heard, not the warnings trying to get her to answer, no the magic that was unfolding in front of her eyes, was enough to enthrall her. “Its really it, a real Rembrandt, Josephine you wont believe” – “Elena!” Josephines voice crackled in her earpiece, a click, and then complete silence. “Jose?” she tired quietly, but even though it should make all the alarm bells go off, she just couldn’t help herself, as she continued to look at the marvel right in front of her.

Sidst rettet af Elena Ahlers Tors Feb 25, 2021 1:22 pm, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Samael
Mange titler
Samael

Fag : Way to busy creating chaos to go to a school
Antal indlæg : 214

Our little secret  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Our little secret    Our little secret  EmptyTors Jan 21, 2021 10:32 pm

Clothes: Naked
- Other: Is 1,96 meters tall + Unique aura + Angelic beauty + American accent
- Powers: False Messiah (Species related), Omnimalevolence, Immortality & Power Negation

He'd been awoken from his slumber, the second he sensed them coming, after all, he was all evil and therefore could smell the sweet decay of corruption, even in these kinds of small doses, it woke him like the loving though of a mistress. The bed suddenly not so interesting, and much less the idiot by his bed, though the idiot wouldn't care much, as he'd been dead for the last few hours. Apparently, humans hadn't grown so much stronger in the last hundreds of years, given how easily he broke, and then his soul was sweet and so full of fear. Sitting in his bed, he heard their conversations, he could feel her false sense of security, this Elena. He had to admit, he was curious of her, she obviously shouldn't have trusted her friend after all, who went to a house, with ravens flocking around it and a sky that hadn't appeared normal, since the day he moved in? This meant she was either stupid or bold, maybe both, no matter what he was slightly intrigued...only slightly.
Her friend, this Josephine, didn't last long after her last message, as he felt her life force disappear, the moment she was killed and of course, not mercifully. He was even surprised, nothing more had come, that what had appeared. He himself had left his bed chambers, walking towards where Elena was, only silently appearing behind her, as she admired the painting "I do understand you admire it, Rembrandt had made this personally for me," a silklike voice would come. His presence behind her, then coming forward, as she would almost be suffocated in his aura. He never knew how people would react to him, some fell in love, others viewed him as a living God, thought no reactionwas ever truly alike.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

Our little secret  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Our little secret    Our little secret  EmptyFre Jan 22, 2021 9:27 am

outfit height: 168 cm

The scream from her friend should have been all the warning she needed, especially when the feeling of the hole house made the hair on her arm raise ever so slightly, but she was enthralled by the very thing right in front of her eyes. So much that even the voice in her ear, that wasn’t her friend, didn’t registered at first; “Really?” she whispered in her British accent, as if the voice never truly left her lips, only seconds later did her whole body tense up, the aura that slid around her, was both suffocating and sweet. Like a lover that would whisper in one ear, making a pleasant feeling vibrate down the spine. Elena swallowed slowly before she turned around, the first thing she saw, was the chest of the naked man, being so much taller than her. Her pulse was so load that she could hear it, and she was sure he could too, it took some time before she was able to let her eyes look into his – it was all she wanted, just to see his eyes. Even though every fiber in her whole body was trying to let her now, as soon as she did that, she was at his mercy but was that so bad the voice also asked.

A gasp left her slightly parted lips, as she finally gave in, if the Rembrandt had enthralled her, she would have the word capacity to describe the feeling looking in this man’s eyes gave her. Her back hid the painting almost knocking it to the ground, she hadn’t even registered that she had moved backwards, away from him. She sank the lump in her through, as her sapphire eyes never left his, she couldn’t even if she tried. Words had left her, something that didn’t happen often, what in the world was he, if it even was, a he – a being, of immense power would be a better description. Would she die now? What this her last time on earth? And wouldn’t it be okay if it was by this creatures’ hands that she should finally meet her end?
Samael
Mange titler
Samael

Our little secret  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Our little secret    Our little secret  EmptyFre Jan 22, 2021 4:16 pm

The second she turned around, his gaze went down and lingered closely with her electric eyes. She reminded him of a deer caught in the headlines, knowing it could die and yet not able to run away from this destiny. The way she was completely frozen insight it was rather fascinating because he was able to sense how she was reacting him and his presence, while she herself was unable to move or maybe even do something. This was truly one of those rare reactions, those he got every once in a while, yet not often enough because this was just her current reaction, who knew what the next one would be.
His hand reached out, and placed itself against her cheek, like a soft loving touch from a lover yet it went down and quickly found itself around her neck. Though his touch would feel electric against every nerve and cell in her body, like how some may imagine being touched by a God would feel like "You're not supposed to be here, so what am I going to do to you?" he asked with a teasing tone to his voice, having now truly cornered her, if she was to try and move, he would easily be able to either tighten his currently lose grip around her neck or maybe snap it like it was nothing but a twig. It was a deadly promise, and yet it could also just be a soft touch and an intimate caress.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

Our little secret  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Our little secret    Our little secret  EmptyFre Jan 22, 2021 5:15 pm

It was against all she stood for that her eyes slowly closed to his touch, a touch that was sending a million reactions through every fiber of her being. A scream deep down in the dark echoed in silence, as if it tried to warn her to fight it to get out. But as his fingers slid down and lock around her neck, she didn’t have anything to fight him with. A small sigh fell from her lips before she slowly opened them again. The feeling that was cursed through her was not something she could describe or ever could put words on, it was the most beautiful and haunting experience she had ever had. A slight whimper left her plum lips, and her eyes finally open again; what was he to do to her? “I don’t think I would be able to give you that answer, other than you probably could do anything to me, without me second guess it” it might had been the fact that Elena had been locked away by Christians in a holy house, that made her able to withstand just a fraction of this effect he had over her. Knowing very well that her free will no longer was her own – “Completely at his mercy” words left her, words that clearly wasn’t meant for him to hear.
Samael
Mange titler
Samael

Our little secret  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Our little secret    Our little secret  EmptyTirs Feb 23, 2021 5:55 pm

It wasn't much of a surprise to anyone, that he was a man who enjoyed being in control, he liked being able to walk into a room and then know everyone was at his mercy. He was the one to decide what happened and how it happened, which also meant he was the one to decide, what he was to do to this one and if she was going to survive this night. The fact that by now she was Completely at his mercy, meant he was probably going to enjoy every single second of the next many hours, though he wasn't too sure if he could say the same about her "Good," was also he uttered, as he then guided her to another room, one that almost looked like the hall in which a throne would be fitting. The walls graced with paintings, some looked like the beast from the bible, also known as the Anti-Christ. A young man came in, with a silk-like robe in his hand, which he then helped put on Samael's bloody and naked body "How the corruption truly slowly has taken its toll on you," he said, as his gaze lingered on her body and then face. She had this sweet scent around her, which meant she'd not exactly lived a good life.
He got closer to her, softly caressing her cheek, though he didn't get to say much, as another demon entered the room, carrying the bloody remains of Josephine's severed head "How delightful," he said as he removed his gaze from the demoness to the severed head "about now it should be quite clear, that you indeed chose to wrong home to steal from, darling." A smile slowly came across his lips, one that would indeed send a cold feeling through a person, as if death was starring them right into the eyes.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

Our little secret  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Our little secret    Our little secret  EmptyTors Feb 25, 2021 12:50 pm

She just followed him, not questioning anything that happened or how her head clouded with the feeling of just wanted to touch him, being near him and how she would fall apart would he left. He was a promise that all she had been through would become better, just by being here.
Her husband leaving her, not in the sense of divorce, no, just from one day to another only a note left behind. Then there was Christians had burned her mother at the stake, her tortured years in a church look away because of a sick man’s dreams of making her pure.

Her blue eyes slowly followed the movement of the robe that was put on his body, how he turned around and came back to her. A slow gasp left her lips, that more likely sounded like a moan as his fingers glided over her check. Her eyes had closed at some point, so it was only his voice that almost commanded her to open her eyes and look towards the head of her former friend. But the feeling she was supposed to feel, anger, rage or even sadness didn’t come to her.
yes” she said, as she found her gaze following back to him; even as his smile became haunting, she found it beautiful, completely blinded by the aura that had taken ahold of every fiber in her body. “but then I wouldn’t have met you, and that’s worth everything, even as it cost me my life
Samael
Mange titler
Samael

Our little secret  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Our little secret    Our little secret  EmptyTirs Mar 02, 2021 5:25 pm

He found her reactions to be interesting, and not quite what he'd expected, it made him curious in a way he didn't often tend to be. Had this been any normal situation and someone had broken into his home, she would probably have ended up just like her friend, headless and very much dead. Instead, she alive and he did intend on her staying alive, it would be too boring if she was to be killed, after all, he did deserve a bit of fun and he could honour her, by having sex with her "is that really so?" he asked while removing her hair from her face, his gaze lingering on her face. He did have to admit, that she was quite beautiful, he even liked the blonde hair to her blue eyes, maybe because it reminded him of Maelle. "So you came to my home to rob me, but I do have a feeling that isn't your intention anymore, so what is it you do want?" he asked, while his fingers gracefully ran along with her facial features.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

Our little secret  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Our little secret    Our little secret  EmptyTirs Mar 02, 2021 8:54 pm

She trembled under his touch and didn’t dare at first to look into his eyes, as a submissive almost waiting for accept to look at their master. A moan left her lips, as she felt his fingers glide down her face, it was so light almost like feathers was merely touching her skin. Elena forgot to breath, as he asked what it was that she wanted. Did she dare to ask? Was she even worthy to let those words leave her mouth, in the present of something so powerful as him?
Her pulse started razing and she could feel how her heart hammered in her chest, almost afraid that he would hear what he did to her, it was like he induced her with the strongest euphoriant drug, as every fiber of her body was hyperaware of everything that happened, even a small gust of wind made her moan as it pushed small strains of her hair around her neck.
I’ll do anything, just keep touching me” she begged not knowing what else she could do. Her knees were too weak to hold up, and slowly she kneeled before him, finally able to look up as he body her big sea deep blue eyes taking him in.
Sponsoreret inhold

Our little secret  Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Our little secret    Our little secret  Empty

Our little secret
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» To my secret love - Darcy (xXx)
» Forbidden thing have a secret charm
» The secret beach in Mexico - Luca (Fortidsemne)

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VII :: Skoven-
Gå til: