Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

The Preppy Murders

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Aaron

Aaron

Humør : Let’s raise children who won’t have to recover from their childhoods.
Antal indlæg : 216

The Preppy Murders Empty
IndlægEmne: The Preppy Murders   The Preppy Murders EmptyTors Dec 31, 2020 1:03 pm

@Rafael <3
Outfit: Link
____

The year had come to an end and a new one had just begun. Like many mindless fools, Alicia spend the start on Southside. The place was filled with drug addicts and idiots desperate for love. Alicia was there to hunt, find people worth her picky taste and there was always something catching her eye. Tonight it was a werewolf. A young pup far away from home, not really thinking that a vampire like Alicia would be to find in the crowd. Tonight was full of surprises. Or at least they were about to be. The vampire licked her lips, as always she was sitting in the most comfortable couch in the underground bar, with her left leg over the right, observing the people in the club. On the ground in front of her was a human passed out, he was likely not to explore what the new year had to offer. With an elegant movement she moved her thumb over her lower lip to remove the leftover blood. She waved one of her vampires over to her and the vampire bowed down so his queen could whisper in his ear. The she nodded before simply just watching.

Her vampire Christoph walked over to the young werewolf and before the wolf even had a chance to do anything, he punched the poor wolf in the face, leaving him almost speechless on the dancefloor. People high on drugs and alcohol didn't even seem to notice the poor pubs cry for help, even as he crawled over the floor trying to get people's attention as the vampire kicked him right out of the dancefloor. Alicia followed the action. She knew who owned this pub, and if she wasn't wrong - this underground pub was about to soon have visitor.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

Antal indlæg : 605

The Preppy Murders Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The Preppy Murders   The Preppy Murders EmptyLør Jan 02, 2021 6:38 pm

Rafael was at a private party in Southside when he got a panicked call from a pack member, telling him that Salvador had gotten into a fight with a vampire in The Cherry Pup. “Slow down,” he said into the phone at the woman’s paced speech. “Did you see who the vampire was?” he asked as he placed his glass of gin on the table and went outside of the house, heading in the direction of the notorious club. Rafael had spent the past years researching vampire history, clans, and families. And his werewolves knew well of what names to avoid, however they didn't know nearly as many of their faces. The werewolf described his looks, but it was no one that either she or Rafael recognized, so he hoped that it was a minor fight and nothing that needed further backup. He’d meant to join her and Salvador later, knowing that it was a dangerous place to be outnumbered. But still, he hadn’t foreseen a vampire hurting any of them as there usually was a larger crowd of werewolves in that club. “Alright - No, there’s no need to call anyone else - I’m on my way.” The moment the phone hung up he got on his motorcycle to drive the few blocks down to the club’s location, to a seemingly empty street, where a young woman in a black dress stood outside. Rafael parked his bike beside a row of others before he walked closer to her.
I think there’s a clan in there… Are you sure we shouldn’t call Malcolm and the others?” she asked, wanting to make sure that he stood by his decision. Most of the members in his pack had a certain bloodthirst for vampires. And it wasn't just to take an eye for an eye. Their intentions were usually much worse. But creating a large fight at a club was hardly the best call, and if things got worse, there was a good chance that he could get help from his allies. “It’s okay… I will deal with it. Just try to get Sal outside,” he said, looking from her to the house as he walked up to it. He placed his hand on the part of the brick wall that opened the secret door and watched as a dark corridor appeared.

Once they'd gotten through security he stopped to get an overview of the crowd. Looking for Salvador. “He was knocked to the ground on the other side of the dance floor,” she said, discreetly nodding in the direction she’d seen the takedown. And wasn’t it for the vampires in proximity, she would have fought back. Rafael walked past the crowd of people until he saw the poor wolf with streaks of blood on his face and clothes, seeming on the verge of passing out. His red-glowing eyes darted to the vampire next to him with a bloodied fist, forcing him up against the wall, mostly just to get him away from Sal so Willow could help him. “What is the meaning of this?” he growled, exposing his sharp fangs as he looked into the eyes of the vampire. Resisting the urge to bite him. Because if he did with multiple vampires present, that big fight he was trying to avoid would inevitably happen.
Aaron

Aaron

The Preppy Murders Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The Preppy Murders   The Preppy Murders EmptyLør Jan 30, 2021 10:41 am

It was the perfect bait, having a little pup put down to get the big dog out of his hiding. Alicia watched from afar as Rafael showed up. She smiled a little to herself, it took her a few seconds to realize she had seen him before. It was some time ago for sure, and the big wolf himself wasn't a pup anymore. Alicia watched the werewolf come towards Christop who looked at the big wolf, almost terrified if it wasn't for him wanting to stay strong for his vampire queen. Alicia's smile faded and she narrowed her eyes, analyzing the situation. See, the vampire loved playing games and right now she was trying to figure how to move her next piece without ruining anything. And sometimes you had to sacrifice a piece to make the better move. Christop hissed at the werewolf as the alpha came closer to him, the vampire flashed his fangs telling the werewolf to stay back. Christoph walked closer to the werewolf, almost as if he had nothing to lose or simply because he was stupidly angry at werewolves - either reason was a good call. "Christoph," Alicia's voice seemed to wave through the crowd, making even the music stop. She got up from the couch, dressed in a white dress, making her easy to spot with the dark skin of hours. "What the hell is this?" She talked to the vampire who quickly looked down like a misbehaving child, of course he only did as he was told - but that was information for another night. "He came at me," he lied it was obvious. "You take care of your puppies and I take care of my vampires, so put those fangs away," she turned her dark eyes to Rafael, clearly meaning it. Alicia moved in a fast yet elegant way back behind Christop before snapping his neck. "Taylor.. Sam, get him out of here," she didn't even have to look at the people she called before they stepped over to drag the vampires body out in the bag. The music started to play again, and people seemed to either just keep dancing and some left. It was the Southside after all, seeing a few violent actions was nothing new. "I mean no trouble, really. He is newly turned, and he just lost his family to a pack that used to live around here a while ago. You can understand his rage, right?" The vampire tilted her head a little to the side. "But perhaps we should talk - I would hate for anymore violence to happen," she admitted with a small white lie. "I'm sure your other.. wolf can make sure the other one gets home safely."
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

The Preppy Murders Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The Preppy Murders   The Preppy Murders EmptyMan Feb 01, 2021 6:57 pm

Rafael glared into the eyes of the vampire as he anticipated his answer. He then grabbed a tight fist of his shirt as he pushed him harder against the wall. “Hm?” But still no answer. A powerful voice cut through to them, and as if she owned the place, the music stopped the moment the word had left her lips. Once she confronted the vampire, making Christoph look down in shame, he finally moved his gaze to the woman. His eye color fading to a dark brown. If it wasn’t for the fact that she was a vampire, he could have easily mistaken her for a Greek goddess as she stood there in her white dress. She stood out from everyone around her. He looked at her for a hesitant moment as she asked him to put his fangs away. He didn’t at first. He just pulled his arm away from the vampire and stepped back, glancing to the spot where Salvador had been, then raising it to the door to see him with an arm around Willow for support as they walked outside. Good. With the knowledge of them retreating to safety, he withdrew his fangs. It was clear by the way people behaved around her that she was their leader. Perhaps the leader of the clan he’d spent the past months researching into. And he knew better than to attack a leader, let alone any vampire when outnumbered. He looked back at her with the same glare, until she suddenly snapped the neck of the vampire who’d attacked his pack member. He was quite baffled at this, and even more so, at how normal it seemed to the other vampires. And then the music began. As if nothing had happened and the party now could continue. He turned his gaze to her, crossing his arms as he assessed her. Wondering who the hell she was.

He arched a brow when she said she meant no trouble, using the excuse of him being newly turned. An excuse that he in no way validated. But he supposed she had created some sort of justice for his action by murdering him. The problem was just that it might happen again some other time. He couldn't just trust her word on being able to control them, after all. “I can,” he replied, letting her know that he indeed knew what it felt like to lose someone to an enemy. He had lost his whole family to vampires. In fact, they had taken everything from him. So, of course, he knew of that rage. It had stuck with him ever since the night of their murders. As well as his wish for revenge. But Salvador had nothing to do with this vampire's loss. “All right. Let’s talk.” He raised his gaze to look around her, observing just how many vampires she had with her. “You can start by telling me your name,” he said as he returned his eyes to her.
Aaron

Aaron

The Preppy Murders Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The Preppy Murders   The Preppy Murders EmptyTors Apr 22, 2021 11:31 am

"Oh sweetheart, you look like you just saw me murder someone," she chuckled a bit and lightly chuckled. A sigh left the vampires lips as she tilted her head a bit to the side. "Did no one ever tell you wolves that vampires don't die from a broken neck?" Alicia narrowed her eyes a little curious. She had lived for so long by now, it wouldn't change much of the vampire population if one alpha more new the trick to silence a vampire. Yes, it would perhaps be an issue if they no longer thought the vampire was dead after a snapped neck. Her dark eyes remained on him calmly, she was far from new at this game. Even if Alicia liked to keep herself hidden and in disguise, she had no trouble showing off whenever time was right. It was all about timing.

All right. Let’s talk. A slightly brighter smile lifted on the vampire's lips, as she gestured him to the bar where she sat down. Of course she wanted her name, she didn't blame him. With a name you could easily trace both first name and surname through a database later on, or even books with her age in favor. Find all that juicy stuff about just what kind of monster she was. "Josephine van Alen," she replied and waved the bartender over who poured up a glass af whisky without her even asking for it. "You want? My treat," she offered him, while taking a smaller mouthful from her glass. Her name was more of a white lie. It was her middle-name and her mother's surname, but she also knew her mother was mostly just known as an impressive and famous scientist when it came to the medical field. Just known. Her actual surname was in danger at the moment, thanks to her father - which she could go into detail with, but she would rather not. "Now, what is your name?"
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

The Preppy Murders Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The Preppy Murders   The Preppy Murders EmptyOns Apr 28, 2021 6:02 pm

For a moment he was confused, truly thinking that she'd just murdered the vampire. He knew that decapitation murdered them, so who was he to know that a broken neck wouldn’t? He straightened his back as he looked at her, trying to remain unaffected and stoic in his expression. There was no way he’d reveal to her that he didn’t know such a thing. He should know those things. He had studied all about her kind for years. And even if he didn’t, he was the last person to show any weakness or lack of knowledge. So, even if she’d caught onto it, he wasn’t going to either confirm or deny it. And in all honesty, he was equally shocked to see her harm her own clan member in that way. It was something Rafael would never do to his own. “No. It’s just that I know no pack leader who would do that to their own members. I guess vampires follow a different set of morals,” he said contemptuously, looking into the depths of her brown eyes, trying to decipher if he had seen her anywhere before.

He followed her to the bar, sitting down next to her which left them slightly closer to each other than he'd prefer. Josephine van Alen. He wanted to frown at the information because he’d not heard any vampires of that name. That surname. He squinted his eyes at this before he looked at the bartender who poured her a drink. He gave a slight nod to her offer which the bartender noted. Once he poured him a glass of whiskey, he took a rather large sip of it. He’d surely need it for this conversation. He looked back at her when she asked for his name. Rarely seeing the point in lying. Because if someone was determined to know about you, they’d figure out the truth eventually. And she’d probably heard the names of his two pack members already. “Rafael Silvera. Alpha of The Crimson Lycans,” he introduced formally as he turned slightly more towards her. Of course, she’d know by his accent and surname which origin he had. But he’d only really expected her to know about the pack he’d established here in Gaia. “So, you’re interested in a truce I take it?” he started, thinking that was why she’d been willing to talk with him. Not wanting anymore trouble after the attack on Salvador.
Aaron

Aaron

The Preppy Murders Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The Preppy Murders   The Preppy Murders EmptyTors Apr 29, 2021 3:19 pm

He presented himself as the alpha of his pack, which she respected. It was a sign of pride towards his pack, and letting her know that he had people behind him. She of course, could have mentioned her nest of vampires, or her clan - but she also knew most packs knew about that clan. Others didn't, and it would set her in a bad view towards the werewolf she was already sitting across. He was of course in her nest, one of them, and there were more vampires luring along with humans influenced by her blood - the slightest attack would be utterly stupid. But one thing did lure her in, Silvera. Oh, that reminded her of the pack, then his accent made her put the last piece together. Now, she was completely sure of who he was. It made her chuckle a bit as she took a sip of her drink. A truce. It was cute to think any vampire clan could hold a truce with werewolves, however in Gaia it could just be the best thing to do. Alicia didn't wish for her vampires to get hunted down, or for werewolves suddenly starting to look her way. She was good at staying in the shadows whenever she wanted, unlike her father she knew how to read a room - whenever she wanted to. "I might be, depending what you have to offer," she replied with a slight head tilt, licking her lips softly while remaining her full attention on the werewolf in front of her. Alicia was far from naive, she knew she could simply say yes, and then he could give her a list of demands to a truce. However, the vampire didn't play like that. If he wanted a truce with her, it wasn't going to be solid based on his terms - because Alicia didn't play by any other rules than her own, of course he didn't know that. "I got back in town few months ago, I've spent my time in Canada." Which wasn't a lie, she had spent a few years with the part of her clan that was placed in Canada, just like parts of it were stated all around the world.

Alicia narrowed her eyes a little bit. "But why Gaia? I mean, I can't really place your accent - however, I'm going to be blunt and assume you aren't from these parts of the country?" She asked quite interesting. Of course, she knew parts of the answers to her questions. Now that she knew and had gotten confirmed by the previous information, he was a survivor from a former attack she had lead towards his family's pack. She wanted to know if she was to have an issue with this alpha. Of course she assumed she would've given the action she had taken towards his village.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

The Preppy Murders Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The Preppy Murders   The Preppy Murders EmptyLør Maj 08, 2021 4:18 pm

Rafael furrowed his brows as she chuckled after he’d presented himself, clearly not seeing the humor in it. He could only assume that meant she’d heard of him. But he wasn’t so sure if this information was good or bad. He raised his brows as she turned it to be about what he had to offer when it’d clearly been her member who’d been out of control and attacked Salvador. To be honest, he wasn’t so set on the truce himself. But he also had to think of what was best for his pack, and whatever clan she ran, it seemed to have a lot of influence. Far more than he had at the moment. He averted his gaze from her as he contemplated his next move, swirling the whiskey around in his glass before taking another sip. “Look, I can’t promise that I won’t hurt a vampire should they cross my pack again. But I think it’d be in both of our interests to avoid such an incident, so if you keep your vampires in line, I’ll do the same with my wolves.” He turned slightly to face her again. “I won’t offer you anything; I don’t want to exchange information or otherwise pretend that we could be on good terms. I just want you and your little nest of vamps to stay out of our way.” He wasn't the type to make promises he didn't intend to keep. And he wasn’t going to pretend that they could make something other than that work. It wasn’t in his nature to do so. Not with the history he had with her kind. “That means, you stay out of the Wolf's Den and the bars in Atheria.” He turned his head to look at the establishment they were in. “And if you've taken an affinity to this place, we'll stay out of here,” he added before he turned his eyes to her. This was as best as he got to a truce.

He nodded to her information about having been in Canada. He supposed that explained why he hadn’t heard of her name before. A vague smiled formed on his lips as she asked why he’d come to Gaia. It was a question people often asked him. “I heard of it when I lived in Madrid and since then I’ve always been curious to see it. And now I'm living here.” It wasn’t the whole truth, but he couldn’t exactly tell her that he’d come because he believed the clan who killed his family were in Gaia. The clan who’d burned his whole village down and taken away anyone he’d ever loved. But it’d only intrigued him to know that it overflowed with all supernatural beings, and hence, more werewolves as well. He'd been without a community like that for most of his life. And since he had no family, he hadn't sacrificed much in that regard. “Why did you move from Canada?
Aaron

Aaron

The Preppy Murders Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The Preppy Murders   The Preppy Murders EmptyLør Maj 22, 2021 10:45 am

"Does it look like I have all vampires in my interest," she replied while biting her lower lip a little, looking shortly over at the bar. "I will keep my vampires in line," she added looking back at him with her eyes slightly narrowed. Alicia raised her brow a little as he mentioned he wasn't going to offer her anything, see, that was just plain boring. "I do apologize if you thought we were on good terms sweetheart, but I promise you. It's much nicer being on my good side than bad side," she pointed out while tilting her head slightly playful to the side. Him starting making demands on where she should stay out from made her smile a bit brighter, while taking his words somewhat in. "Rafael, Rafael, haven't you ever been told that you can't tell a girl what to do?" She giggled shortly while her eyes followed where he was looking. "But fine, Atheria is a bore and the Wolf's Den is not even my style," she breathed out. If she wanted to avoid confrontation or an argument, starting discussing with him wasn't the way to go. Alicia didn't really care if he thought he would actually listen to his demands, but she found the game a bit funnier as the time passed. "Better keep your pups out of The Devil's point as well then," Alicia took a sip of her drink, keeping her eyes on the alpha.

He kept his cards close to his chest, not giving her much, but enough to get confirmed what she needed. Then again, what else did she need to know? It didn't change things for her if he was looking for her or not, if he wanted her dead or not. The list of people who wanted Alicia dead was long, and she hadn't even cared to check it out. Besides, if things got chaotic, she had a few cards up her sleeve to use. Why did you move from Canada? See, another good question. "I'm a scientist, and my mother owns Umbrella Corporation in Oakheart," she replied, which wasn't a lie or the whole truth. Umbrella being a highly respected an the medical industry, of course, no one really knew about all the things happening in that building as well. The cover was way too good. Perhaps it wasn't her father Alicia had learned to play hide and seek from, but her mother. "I moved back to town to work alongside her."
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

The Preppy Murders Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The Preppy Murders   The Preppy Murders EmptySøn Maj 30, 2021 9:54 pm

He didn’t trust that she’d keep her vampires in line. Tonight had certainly proved otherwise, so only time would tell if she'd do better in the future. He lowered his chin slightly as she apologized for thinking they were on good terms, but it wasn’t what he’d said. He’d only said that he couldn’t pretend that they'd ever become exactly that. It simply wasn’t in his nature. He hated the guts out of vampires. So if it stood between being on her good or bad side, he’d undoubtedly choose the latter. However, he hoped they’d come to a more neutral ground. It was the whole reason he even agreed to have this conversation. “Josephine, sweetheart, I could never be on the good side of someone like you. The best I can do is try to avoid you. My sole interest is for your vampires to not attack my wolves empty-headedly. Otherwise, we’re going to have a problem.” He tilted his head slightly as he looked at her, still not sure about how much she hated werewolves in turn. He couldn’t anything but smile at the fact that she said he couldn’t tell a girl what to do. Because he had many times. Dominance was his game.
He was satisfied to know that she agreed to his terms, of her vampires staying out of the wolf’s den and Atheria. “Good,” he turned his eyes to the drink before he raised it to his lips and downed a large sip. As she added her request of his wolves to stay out of the Devil’s Point he sighed disappointedly. “They’re not going to be happy about that. What, do you work there or something?” he asked, slightly mockingly as he looked at her over the brim of his glass. A vague smirk playing on his lips. It was the only reason he could think of why she wouldn’t want his wolves there. And although it was unfortunate, it being one of the better strip clubs, he did give her an affirmative nod. It was a fair trade-off for the places he'd asked her to stay out of.

I’ve heard of Umbrella. There are many rumors about it. Cruel lab experiments for one. Although I’m sure it is but that. Rumors.” He observed her face for the slightest reaction, wondering if that rumor was true or not. And he hoped that if she tried to lie about it, he’d catch on and know for certain. However, her telling him this had only made him that much more curious about her. After all, Umbrella Corporation was a rather influential company. “Maybe you could enlighten me? What is it you do exactly?
Sponsoreret inhold

The Preppy Murders Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The Preppy Murders   The Preppy Murders Empty

The Preppy Murders
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Southside :: Southside Centrum :: Bymidten :: Bolig områderne :: The Cherry Pup-
Gå til: