Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

My own Christmas miracle

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Elenora

Elenora

Humør : From the moment I laid eyes on you, I knew I’d found my reason to live.
Fag : .
Antal indlæg : 274

My own Christmas miracle  Empty
IndlægEmne: My own Christmas miracle    My own Christmas miracle  EmptyTirs Dec 22, 2020 8:43 pm

Place: The Christmas marked in Gaia.
Time: 24 of December 2020, 13.00
Surroundings: People singing Christmas songs in the end, people doing some last Christmas shopping.
Weather: Light snow, cold.
Topic for: @Frederik <3
____

Christmas was here and after spending a few nights over at Tidus' place, watching way too many Christmas movies - if that even was possible. She had made her escape to the marked. Ethan had invited her over, and she had thought about asking him if she could bring Caroline, she would hate to know that the blonde beauty had spend her Christmas all alone. However, she was short on bringing something, just a little something for the host for letting her join them on the feast. As she looked around, sipping on her hot chocolate. Christmas had always been her favorite time of year, mostly because before she moved out from home and celebrated with Archie - she had spend the Christmas days with her siblings and they had loved it. Julianne had isolated herself after Frederik died.. so had Elenora, and their father had just not recovered from losing his wife. The family had slowly fallen apart and her missions more and more reckless and stupid. Right now, she just wanted to find a little thing, but something else caught her eye. Or at least she thought, she frowned a bit and closed her eyes to take a deeper breath in. She couldn't let her grief control her, now was not the time to picture him around. Elenora opened her eyes again, and gone - good she still had some control left. She kept walking forward to a place that sold some different things. Then she looked up and she could swear she saw him again.. she could only see the back of him, but it looked so much like him. It however, wasn't the first time she had thought that. Elenora however walked up there and put her hand desperately on his shoulder to force him to turn around. Feeling almost breathless by the answer. She didn't pay attention to her sixth sense, it could even be a mind trick - right now, seeing his face. Her brother's face.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Frederik

Frederik

Antal indlæg : 97

IndlægEmne: Sv: My own Christmas miracle    My own Christmas miracle  EmptyOns Dec 23, 2020 12:16 am

As any other man, Frederik was late on buying Christmas gifts. Not that he had many to celebrate with, but he wanted to give Felicity a gift. He had just been in a shop with different kinds of clothing but nothing seemed to be good enough. He then left the shop and went straight to the nearest booth. “One pancake with sugar, please,” he said once it was his turn. He needed something to chew on while he was going to look for gifts. It was definitely going to take some time and energy. Felicity better be happy for whatever he got her with all the running around he had to do. With a warm smile, he paid and received the pancake. Just as he was about to walk out of the line, in the middle of taking a bite of the hot pancake, someone grabbed his shoulder and forced him to turn around. At first, he looked confused. Who needed to talk to him so desperately that they couldn’t wait till he had gotten out of the queue? But then he realized who it was. He swallowed his bite. “Ellie…” he said almost out of breath. He glanced over at the queue before he put a gentle hand on Elenora’s shoulder to guide her away from the queue. “I didn’t expect to meet you here,” he said quite stiff. He tried to look straight ahead, but couldn’t stop observing her movements, just in case she was going to pull any tricks on him. He was a witch now, after all.
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: My own Christmas miracle    My own Christmas miracle  EmptyOns Dec 23, 2020 8:19 am

It was almost impossible for her to speak, to find the words she wanted to. Because no one else but Frederik called her Ellie, and she just felt frozen more frozen than she had felt since he had died. Her entire expression was in a state of shock. It took her a few seconds before she came to reality, and realized he had guided her away from the queue he was in. Elenora had felt lost for direction for so long, and it seemed like she was still lost. It was here, lost for words she realizes he wasn't human anymore, it made her shocked expression change to a more confused one. He was a witch. She felt like she had seen this film before when Felicity's mother in January had sent Elenora to kill her daughter. Elenora hadn't of course done that, it was the first time she hadn't followed an order. Instead she was now the reason why Ethan had lost a girlfriend, since Felicity had been forced to hide by merging another person's body to hers and shattered what was left of Madelaine's soul. Things Elenora hadn't known in that time, but she had to live with. "Who.. how.. I saw you die," she said almost breathless and took a slightly deeper breath in. Her heart was beating so extremely fast, and she really wanted it to slow down. "You died, this can't be happening," she said in a whisper underneath her breath and took a step back. It was almost like she waited for Vivienne to return and laugh her in the face, by making her believe it was real for even a second. But she didn't show up, and there was still this witch vibration connected to Frederik. He was here.. he was real, but different. "No.. not you too," she looked so heartbroken while saying it. One could thank Tidus, her childhood friend for not making her extremely agressive towards supernaturals at this point. But it seemed like people she had known ages ago slowly got turned into creatures she was raised to wipe out. He didn't know what him dying and their mother dying had done to her, how much rage and taste of revenge it had created. Here he was standing alive, looking fine and she had wasted energy and hatred on getting him justice.
Frederik

Frederik

IndlægEmne: Sv: My own Christmas miracle    My own Christmas miracle  EmptyOns Dec 23, 2020 9:33 pm

Something about being next to Elenora, seemed to confuse his mind. Not only did he look for any signals that Elenora would pull a trick, but he also kept an eye out for any supernaturals, even though he hadn’t done so for quite a while. It was almost like her presence made the brainwash start all over again.
As they got slightly away from the queue he stopped them and turned to look at her – it was difficult. They had both been though so much hurt, but he was sure that she had continued hunting and therefore he was about to be yet another target – right? He tightened his jaw once when she said she had seen him die.

No, you saw me dying.

He clicked his tounge once, thoughtfully, before he looked away again, holding the pancake up in front of him. He was kind of waiting for any bomb to fall. He looked back at her and took a bite of the pancake, looking her in the eyes as she stepped backwards. He was sure that there was many thoughts running through her head, and he definitely didn’t want to interrupt her. Who knew what could happen after all of these years?
He tilted his head slightly. “Me too?” he asked. He would’ve loved to pull her in for a hug to comfort her but things had changed and there was a big chance he could be killed by the kindness he possessed for his sister.
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: My own Christmas miracle    My own Christmas miracle  EmptyFre Dec 25, 2020 3:43 pm

He had been one of the people in her life she always had looked to for guidens. Even more than their father, she had always listened to her brother. She closed her eyes for a second to take a deeper breath in, she was still low on her supplement - since her - their father punished for by not sending her any, since Julianne got hurt. He would be damned if she was the cause of him losing another child, he had not even cared when she almost had been face to face with death. So much for not being one's biological child. Elenora almost forgot her former words when he repeated them. "First Felicity.. then Tidus.. you.. Jolene's daughter," she took an more exhausted breath in and ran her hands over her head. Just what had happened this year, had been way to much to process - or she had not even allowed herself to process it. Elenora was a fan of pressing her emotions down and let them explode in one way or the other. Her two childhood friends had been turned into monsters.. people she had the best and most normal memories with - their father sending her out to kill both of them, and she hadn't forgotten that look on either of their faces. Jolene had even killed her own daughter after she had been turned to a vampire, the world was cruel for a hunter. "This place is fucking cursed," she mumbled with a low voice, as she slowly wrapped her arms around herself. She was tired of this, all these surprises and emotions that needed to be handled but she felt so alone about it - of course that was only because she pushed everyone away. Almost everyone who actually knew her was away, even more of them dead.
Frederik

Frederik

IndlægEmne: Sv: My own Christmas miracle    My own Christmas miracle  EmptyTors Dec 31, 2020 1:49 pm

Frederik bit his lower lip, as his sister named person after person. What did all of them have in common that Elenora had just found out? Well, he knew, that she might’ve realized that he was a witch now, and Felicity was turned into a witch. Tidus was just Tidus, right? And Jolene’s daughter… Such a sweetheart. He couldn’t really see how things would make sense, but maybe Tidus and Jolene had been turned to something? His free hand digged into the pocket of his jacket while he let her think even more.  He took a small bite of his pancake. He could almost see how she was trying to process everything. He chuckled slightly as she cursed the place. He agreed to some degree.
“Want to sit down and talk things through?” he asked straightening his hand forwards to Elenora, suggesting that she took the pancake, maybe getting something in her system would calm her down, just a bit. He knew that the family used La Souillure De Paix, but it certainly didn’t seem like Elenora was fully drugged by it. She seemed to be thinking way too much of things. She was feeling too much, his father would probably say, before he would hand her one. By wasn’t she drugged by that damn elixir? Of course, Frederik didn’t have any more, which had both been good and bad thing. He was just happy that he wasn’t addicted to it anymore, though, he had almost learnt something from it. He knew when he should hold his feelings back, even though it could be difficult.
She probably had just as many questions as him. What had happened in all these years? Did mom survive? How was Julianne? What had happened to Tidus and Jolene’s daughter?
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: My own Christmas miracle    My own Christmas miracle  Empty

My own Christmas miracle
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Some kind of miracle
» Is this your idea of a miracle, Father? - Zitora
» I hope there will be a miracle of you loving me more than I love you | Nikolay
» All I want for Christmas is...
» A cup of christmas coffee

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Aston centrum :: Markedet-
Gå til: