Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

I think you took the wrong bag, mister

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Hannah

Hannah

Antal indlæg : 106

I think you took the wrong bag, mister Empty
IndlægEmne: I think you took the wrong bag, mister   I think you took the wrong bag, mister EmptyTors Dec 10, 2020 11:29 pm

I think you took the wrong bag, mister Source

Date and time: December 11th, 16:35
Place: The pedestrian street in Aston
Weather: Light snowing
Sorrundings: People on the street with bags and gifts. It’s not that busy.
Outfit: Black turtleneck, light grey pants, boots with a slight heel and a darker grey coat.
Dedicated to: @Luke

The phone in one hand and a bag of Christmas gifts in the other, Nerida walked down the street. Her emerald green eyes were locked on the phone as she crossed out things that she had bought from her parent’s wishlist. She had just been in an expensive store a buy them tablets. They wanted something new, and that’s what she had bought. The newest new.
A messaged flew in from her teacher, requesting her help. She stopped walking down the street, and placed the newly bought items, in a bag, on the ground, between her legs. With both hands she grabbed around her phone as she opened the text message and read it. It wasn’t until something seemed to touch her leg, that she looked away from her phone, down at where her bag should be. Her heart skipped a beat. The presents were gone.

She put her phone the pocket of her jacket while she looked around for someone who either seemed suspicious or wandered around with her bag. And there he was. If he was running, she would run after him – if not, she would calmly walk after him, to see where he was heading. Bitch-boy wasn’t going to get away with this.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Drake

Drake

Humør : "No one are ever born a tyrant "
Fag : ingen
Antal indlæg : 17

I think you took the wrong bag, mister Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I think you took the wrong bag, mister   I think you took the wrong bag, mister EmptyFre Feb 26, 2021 7:18 pm

outfit- black damaged shirt and a couple of a little destroyed jeans.

Sometimes is was just so easy to steal stuff, not that he cared he could proably not use it anyway but it was just to sell it of agian. As he followed his target carefully paying attention to even the slighetst move. His hands quickly went down as he walked towards her as he then grabbed the items and startet to casually walk back with his payment for todays catch. There was proably enough things he could get cash for that, being a couple of things like new clothes food on the table ect.

He then noticed that he was getting followed this was here where he started to run, he had to get away with his catch, if not who knew who else would grab it if it was the person he had stolen from or not. He then started to run down trough the allys, trough gardens or aparment complexs. When he finally thought he had lost the person he would go down and ally with a dead end looking trough the stuff, what was worth selling and what was not worth selling.
//emnet er afsluttet på baggrund af ændring af Luke//
Tilbage til toppen Go down

I think you took the wrong bag, mister
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Wrong place at the wrong time, kiddo - Odette
» Wrong place, wrong time. (TW)
» What could go wrong?
» And what is wrong with you? - Nicholas
» You're doing it all wrong - Niklaus