Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

MY QUEEN

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

MY QUEEN Empty
IndlægEmne: MY QUEEN   MY QUEEN EmptySøn Dec 06, 2020 12:19 am

A topic dedicated to @Athena <3

Animal form

Time: Around midnight.
Date: 07 - 12 - 2020
Weather: Clear skies. Cold.

With the urge to hunt surrounding his mind once again, he had gone to the forest, chased every rabbit he could find, only to eat some of it and then chase another. He knew he shouldn´t be doing this. It was a waste of food and life. But... he had to keep these urges down some way. And it was either that or killing other people in the city. Which was one of the reason to go to the forest.
He missed hunting as a pack. There was nothing better than chase that prey together and tore it apart as it squealed in pain...
Wow, he was messed up. With a happy snarl, he digged his snout into the dead rabbit´s open wound. Completely lost in his prey, he did not catch the scent of a person, before they were rather close to him. Immediately he lifted his head and turned it.
In the dark, he could easily spot where the scent came from. A woman starred at him. and for some reason... she did not seem scared or even bothered.
A bit annoyed by not smelling fear, he hissed and snarled at her, before running towards her, ready to attack without mercy.

Sidst rettet af Echo Søn Dec 06, 2020 12:33 pm, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Athena

Athena

Fag : None
Antal indlæg : 110

MY QUEEN Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: MY QUEEN   MY QUEEN EmptySøn Dec 06, 2020 12:21 pm

Clothes: Dark Dress Link + No shoes
- Other: 1,73 meters tall + Fiery scent + Hair going to her midt thighs

It had been a good while now since she'd woken up in this strange new world, and even if she was yet to grow happy for it, or for that matter used to this strange way of life, it had been her new home and she had to accept that. Of course, this did not mean that she would spend all of the time in the city because the forest was in a way more comfortable than anything else. However, on this night she'd found something strange in the forest, not that she was scared of it, in her long lifetime she'd seen many strange beings and eaten quite a few of them, so this tiny being was really not anything to scare her in any kind of way.
However, her complete lack of fear, as she watched the creature eat its meal, appeared to make it angry as suddenly it came running towards her, and she stood her ground until the being was close enough and then she simply just stepped to the side. Her eyes appeared calm, but then suddenly they changed to a reptilian-like look as if she was warning this creature to back down or else it would surely regret it.
Gæst
Gæst

MY QUEEN Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: MY QUEEN   MY QUEEN EmptySøn Dec 06, 2020 12:47 pm

The woman didn´t even badge an eye as he ran towards her. Instead she just stepped aside, not giving any f**** in the world. To that he almost tumbled around, the clumsy and yet agile tail all over the place. He snarled annoyed and confused, turned his front towards her, only now surprised to see how her eyes had turned into something familiar. Eyes of a reptile.
Curiously he tilted his head. what was this nonsense?
almost in a challenge, he roared at her and walked closer to her. If she was a fighter, then he would let her show it. with eyes like that, he knew that someone like her would have spirit.
When he was only 5 foot from her, he snarled after her, once again challenging her in fighting him.
Clearly he had no idea what he was up against. To him, she was only another shapeshifter... and yet... she had that different scent. It was fiery. He had never smelled anything like it.
Athena

Athena

MY QUEEN Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: MY QUEEN   MY QUEEN EmptySøn Dec 06, 2020 1:00 pm

For many she only appeared as nothing but a woman, she didn't look scary or as if she would be able to burn down a whole country, so she didn't hold it against this creature, that he or she didn't know what they were up against, and what would be able to do against this being. So when the challenge came, a smirk appeared on her lips, after all, it had been a long time, since she'd last time fought someone, though this would not be a long battle or a fair one for that matter. She cracked her neck, allowing her true self to come forward, in which she then took off her dress, showing off all her scars from the countless wars and battles she'd been in.
She then fell forward to the ground, let out a groan, as the sound of bones breaking and changing starting coming from her, and her whole body started to change, it morphed from this human-like being to something that looked like a dragon and had the same size as a blue whale. The tree's around them had broken and now laid down, due to the sheer size of her body. Golden eyes looked down at the tiny being, as she let out a growl and opened up her mouth so big, that the other creature would be able to stand tall inside it, and probably still not touch the top of her mouth. Her winged arm pinned the creature down to the ground, as she started growling at it as if ordering it to submission.
Gæst
Gæst

MY QUEEN Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: MY QUEEN   MY QUEEN EmptySøn Dec 06, 2020 1:13 pm

Never... Never... NEVER had he expected what would happen next. She undressed, which was not unusual, since it was a very coming thing for a shapeshifter. But what happened then... that was not something you would see every day!
She was not just any reptile or another normal animal for that matter. No... what now stood in front of him. Or rather towering over him, was a beautiful creature, that he had only heard rumour of should be excisting. His mother had always told him about dragons and how she claimed that back in her, great, great, great grandmother´s time, that they ruled the world.
He had never believed it. But now as she stood here in front of him, pinning him down, he had to believe his mother´s words. In almost admiration, he gleed up at her, before also lowering his head, showing her respect and embarassment.
After all... this was a fight he could not win. He couldn´t even get out of her grip.
Athena

Athena

MY QUEEN Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: MY QUEEN   MY QUEEN EmptySøn Dec 06, 2020 1:25 pm

She could so easily just lean down, and eat him whole in one bit, and would probably still be just as hungry as before, he was so tiny next to her gigantic form, his claws would not even be able to penetrate her scales, and she was far too tall for him to reach her eyes, in many ways he was fucked. So when he submitted to her, she removed her claws from his body and stepped back, and as her bones cracked and moved around, she turned back into her human form, taking the dress and putting it back on. He would not be a worthy match to her, and therefore not even worth whatever tiny fight they would have. Which was why she'd turned back to her human form, not really caring about this strange being, that she'd never before seen and yet couldn't give less of a fuck about.
Gæst
Gæst

MY QUEEN Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: MY QUEEN   MY QUEEN EmptySøn Dec 06, 2020 1:44 pm

Not even bothering roaring or anything at him, she just turned back into her human form, turning her back to him. Clearly she was not even afraid of him in her human form. Which he sort of understood. still in his raptor form, he snarled happily, walked over to her. Here he placed himself in front of her. The wagging tail and eyes lightning up in glee, showed that he no longer wanted to fight her. Instead he just wanted to let her know how much he admired her.
"You´re amazing! You´re a real dragon! I can´t believe it! my family always admired the thought of you!" he said in hope she could understand him.
Athena

Athena

MY QUEEN Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: MY QUEEN   MY QUEEN EmptySøn Dec 06, 2020 2:04 pm

She was on her way to leave the spot, and mostly get away from this annoying little creature when it suddenly came up in front of her and started making noises as if she was meant to understand any of it. This alone got an irritated look in her eyes, as her gaze was locked upon the being, wanting now to wish she'd just eaten it, while being in her true form, rather than having let it live its annoying life. So she just stepped to the side, and walked beside it and hopefully away from whatever had just happened in this spot of the forest. Maybe she should go hunting, or possibly try and find Maya, or just anything other than what she was doing at this exact moment because it was starting to make her rather irritated.
Gæst
Gæst

MY QUEEN Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: MY QUEEN   MY QUEEN EmptySøn Dec 06, 2020 7:18 pm

Clearly not understanding anything he was saying, she was ready to leave, making him trip on the spot. He was arguing with himself wherever he should change back or not. In the end he agreed with himself that this was probably his only chance to talk with a dragon.
with ease he turned back into his human form. A young, naked man would now stand in front of her. The fluffy black and green hair sticking everywhere.
"No, please... uhm wait madam!" he finally said. "I have to know... just a little bit about you! If you would let me!"
His love for animals and the need to study every race ever excisted, this was a ground breaking discovery. "I know I´m not in the right state of discuss it right now, but I beg of you... just a litte bit of question answering... my family always admired the thought of your species."
Athena

Athena

MY QUEEN Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: MY QUEEN   MY QUEEN EmptySøn Dec 06, 2020 7:42 pm

As she was once against stopped in her way to walk away from the situation, now this time it had appeared that the strange creature had been a young man, able to transform his body, much like she was able to transform from her true self into this human form. Though the young man appeared naked in front of her, which wasn't much of a surprise, as she herself was naked after a transformation, and therefore it wasn't with an impressed gaze she looked at him. She raised her eyebrow as he frantically tried to talk, in which he fell over most of his words, before getting out what he wanted. Since she didn't have anything else to do, she did nod at him "okay, ask your questions," she said, already regretting saying yes to him. Her voice was a bit rough, dominated by a strange accent of some sorts.
Gæst
Gæst

MY QUEEN Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: MY QUEEN   MY QUEEN EmptyMan Dec 07, 2020 6:53 pm

Oh how happy he was, when she agreed to answer some of his question. Now only for him to realize... he had no idea which one to ask her. This was now he wished he had a block he could write it all down on.
"Okay okay! uhm..." he looked around. Almost as if he looked for that piece of paper and pen. "How old are you? Is there more of you? can you... make fire?"
It was all so many question in one go. "And would you mind walk with me or at least wait here, so I can get my clothes and phone? I would really like to write some of your answers down..." Here he smiled that boyish and kind smile at her. "You see... I haven´t met another shapeshifter almost like me... and I´m not even sure you´re just a shapeshifter... am I right?"
Dragons excisted. They really excisted. They were just hidding in humans forms?
Sponsoreret inhold

MY QUEEN Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: MY QUEEN   MY QUEEN Empty

MY QUEEN
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» The king and the queen - Roy [Fortidsemne]

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum