Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

If you're looking for stable, that'll never be me

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Elenora

Elenora

Humør : From the moment I laid eyes on you, I knew I’d found my reason to live.
Fag : .
Antal indlæg : 274

If you're looking for stable, that'll never be me Empty
IndlægEmne: If you're looking for stable, that'll never be me   If you're looking for stable, that'll never be me EmptyLør Nov 28, 2020 1:04 pm

Place: The marked in Aston
Time: December 4th 2020, 13.30
Surroundings: There is filled with people selling Christmas decorations, and Christmas music playing.
Weather: Quite cold.
Outfit: Clothing + hair
Other: Speaks with American accent + radiates positive energy
Topic for: @Caroline <3
___

It had been quite busy and November seemed to be over before she even had blinked. Christmas was here, and she loved seeing all the decorations around the city. Jolene was in town, but even if the two of them were close - it wasn't like they spend every given moment together. Ethan had been around a lot wanting to get coffee and get to know Elenora, which she had come to let him do. He was way to stubborn for her to keep fighting him on that, besides she enjoyed learning more about him as well. Elenora walked around the marked, it was odd and weird just to accept supernatural people walking beside her, but she also knew better than to just attack every person she met. Or perhaps Ethan's moral was effecting her judgement? Elenora pushed the thought away and kept walking about, till she saw a stand with hot chocolate and went to buy a cup. While she waited for her order she looked around that was when a familiar blonde girl caught her eye, and she looked at the man in the stand asking if he could make her one cup more of hot chocolate. After she had gotten her order she walked towards where she had seen Caroline, Elenora was a good tracker after all. "Caroline," she said in hopes of getting the blonde's attention, "Hey, how are you?"
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Stefanja

Stefanja

Humør : My life is organized chaos.
Antal indlæg : 178

IndlægEmne: Sv: If you're looking for stable, that'll never be me   If you're looking for stable, that'll never be me EmptySøn Nov 29, 2020 9:18 pm

Like two opposites, the popular and pretty girl and the very enclosed and scared girl had been going the market in Aston. They had gone with other friends, but had ended with splitting up; Benjamin and Aisha had paired up to look for a gift for the two blondes. Ophelia and Caroline had mostly been talking and looking at windows, planning Christmas gifts. As usual Caroline had seemed to do most of the talking, which was just about what the angel had needed. Caroline really liked to spend time with this lonesome friend, who had seemed to need some company that could gain her some ‘protection’. No, Caroline had no combat skills, yet, but she knew how to say know to any bullies at school. Maybe she didn’t say anything when it was someone she didn’t know or care about, but this poor soul had needed a friend.

The two blondes had stopped next to a Christmas display with robotic reindeers and Christmas elfs. Ophelia was almost like a kid, leaning over the railing to point at a specific reindeer. It wasn’t because she was childish, but simply just because she was very artistic and wanted to point out any detail she really liked. A somewhat recognizable American accent said Caroline’s name, which made her turn around to look for the brunette she had met on her way to a Halloweenparty about a month ago. Her eyes suddenly found the tall lean beauty and a big bright smile appeared on her lips, “Hi. I’m good, thanks,” last time they had seen each other Caroline had almost been cut into pieces, and when Elenora had left for work, Caroline still had many scars and wounds all over her body. But now nothing was to be found on her pretty skin, thanks to Erin, who had appeared to be Elenora’s sister. Yes, most of her body was covered by clothing, but Caroline had had scares on her hands and in her face. “How are you?” she asked, looking her up and down, to see if she had changed since last time they had met. Knowing that Elenora was a hunter for supernaturals it was easy to guess that she had a bigger risk at getting hurt.
Ophelia had gotten of the railing and turned to Caroline to see who she was talking to and slowly peeked from behind Caroline. Ophelia was slightly shorter that Caroline, but her big and curly hair made up for the heightdifference.
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: If you're looking for stable, that'll never be me   If you're looking for stable, that'll never be me EmptyMan Nov 30, 2020 8:31 am

It was an odd situation for Elenora, but her need for company and not drown herself in loneliness demanded socializing. From what Elenora could see, the I'm good, was true, she seemed to have somewhat recovered from what had happened last - or at least she was doing better. "Good." Some of the scars even seemed to be gone, but she couldn't know for sure. The question replied back to her, and she couldn't figure if it was just the polite English culture or Caroline actually wanted an honest answer - but then again, Elenora wasn't really one to be honest about her emotions. "I'm fine," she therefor replied with a little smirk on her lips. It wasn't that she hadn't noticed there was an angel behind Caroline, but it wasn't till a few seconds later that she realized they were at the marked together. Elenora had nothing against angels, and the curly haired angel wasn't fallen, so there was no hard feelings there. Elenora was related to angels, she couldn't really go around having too much against them. "Who is your friend?" She then asked mostly to avoid creating tension. Elenora therefor just wanted Caroline to introduce the angel to her, not only because she felt a bit out of place with two hot chocolates in her hands. Of course she wasn't going to big deal about it, she could swing by the police station and drop it by Ethan if Caroline didn't have time.
Stefanja

Stefanja

IndlægEmne: Sv: If you're looking for stable, that'll never be me   If you're looking for stable, that'll never be me EmptyMan Nov 30, 2020 2:56 pm

Caroline was speaking the truth when she said she was doing good, even though she had had a fight with Ajax, almost been abducted and discovered another ability of hers, she was doing great? She had definitely put her past in the past, and did whatever she could to stay on the top herself, and it seemed to work. Saying positive things every morning, looking in the mirror, complimenting her looks and going out her door with her head high seemed to help.
[i]Fine./i] Even though Caroline haven’t gotten to know Elenora very well, ‘fine’ never seemed to be ‘good’, no matter who said it. ‘Fine’ was ‘surviving’ to Caroline, and if Caroline had to be honest with herself, maybe both seemed to be surving. “Nice,” she said with a gentle smile. As soon as Elenora pointed out Ophelia, Caroline turned to pull her friend more forward. She had almost forgotten her friend, just by Elenora being present. No need to hide Ophelia, right? “This is Ophelia, one of my great friends,” she said giving the angel a one-armed hug. Ophelia, almost shakingly looked from Elenora to Caroline, which showed a very ugly scar from a vampire attack.
“I-I’m going to find Aisha,” Ophelia almost whispered before she walked around Caroline, to walk away from Caroline and Elenora.
“O-okay,” Caroline said, slightly confused. Her blue eyes followed her as she walked away, frantically calling their shared friend on her phone. “Don’t worry about her. She’s quite shy,” she said almost shrugging it off, redirecting her attention to the pretty brunette in front for her. “Are you here with someone?” she asked, nodding towards the extra cup in her hands. Maybe she was freezing and felt like she needed two cups of hot-something?
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: If you're looking for stable, that'll never be me   If you're looking for stable, that'll never be me EmptyMan Nov 30, 2020 4:44 pm

Elenora nodded by the information, one of my great friends, seemed like the angel and human had reversed their duties - angels were supposed to be protectors of human kind, but this angel was hiding behind Caroline. Not that Elenora could judge, she had no idea what the angel had been through - it was just a simple observation. Elenora's hawk eye observed the scar from a vampire attack, but she kept quite about it. Elenora couldn't really hear what the angel said clearly, but she picked up on it quite fast as the angel walked away. "You don't say," Elenora replied and shortly watched the angel walk away. She wondered shortly what over kind of species' Caroline hang out with, an angel wasn't too bad, there were worse kind of creatures. Elenora took a deeper breath in by the next question and followed Caroline's gaze to the two cups in her hands. "No.. Actually," she took a sharper breath in before moving her hazel eyes back to Caroline's blue. "I saw you while I was ordering, and," she realized she was going to sound stupid, but she also really didn't have much to lose anyways, ".. and so I ordered an extra for you, hoping I could catch up with you." She breathed out and handed Caroline one of the cups. "Unless you don't like hot chocolate," she reminded herself that she had never really bought Caroline anything before, so she didn't even know what she liked to drink.
Stefanja

Stefanja

IndlægEmne: Sv: If you're looking for stable, that'll never be me   If you're looking for stable, that'll never be me EmptyMan Nov 30, 2020 5:04 pm

Caroline smiled widely at Elenora, when she seemed to understand that the angel was very shy. Maybe a little too much. Ophelia really had her ways to draw unwanted attention and give bad first impressions.
Caroline sensed how Elenora followed her look to the cups. She was alone. Her blue eyes looked up, into hers. The way she talked, it was clear that she felt something was complicated, but she didn’t know what. She smiled when she confessed that she wanted to catch up with her. She took the cup she was handed. “Are you kidding me? I love hot chocolate,” she confessed and looked from the cup and up on Elenora. “Thanks,” she said smiling. “I-um…” she thought for a second, changing her mind about what she was going to say. “I figured I’m friends with your sister… Erin,” she said. One of her hands brushed some of her blond hair behind her ear.
“I hope you get along,” she said letting her fingers hug the warm cup.

Sidst rettet af Caroline Man Nov 30, 2020 9:58 pm, rettet 1 gang
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: If you're looking for stable, that'll never be me   If you're looking for stable, that'll never be me EmptyMan Nov 30, 2020 5:29 pm

Luckily for Elenora, Caroline was a fan of hot chocolate and she could give her the cup in peace. However, Caroline's confession was somewhat surprising to Elenora - if it hadn't been for Erin slightly hinting on it last time she saw her. Erin seemed to be the kind of girl who wanted to be up in everyone's love life or just simply liked to tease - not something Elenora was used to, but Ethan claimed it was something you got used to. "Yeah, me too," she replied, for the fact was that Elenora had only just met Erin on Elenora's birthday, the very same day she had left Caroline at the motel. She added that she hoped that Erin and Elenora would get along, and down the line, so did Elenora. Now that she had moved in with her father and the rest of the crazy family - it seemed like it was possible for them all to finally get to know each other. You never really knew how to deal with people till you had to share a bathroom after all. "That would be nice," she replied to it and took a sharper breath in. Elenora took her cup up to her lips and took a sip of the hot chocolate. "You look great by the way," she then said as she moved the cup away from her lips and licked the foam from her upper lip.
Stefanja

Stefanja

IndlægEmne: Sv: If you're looking for stable, that'll never be me   If you're looking for stable, that'll never be me EmptyMan Nov 30, 2020 10:23 pm

Caroline smiled softly at Elenora as she said she liked hot chocolate too. A short memory of those sweet-sweet moments with Ajax popped into her head; as they had been watching something on the TV with a cup of hot chocolate and marshmallows each. Even though it should be a happy time, she almost wished to forget that. A repeated heartache could only last so long, right? In and out of relationships, seeing each other while not being in a relationship and so on. Maybe they never were meant for each other and they were just punished for their wrongful actions?
She pushed the memory aside.
She smiled softly at Elenora, as she replied. The way she had replied didn’t really give the impression of the two sisters actually getting along; it seemed like it might be a wish for her that they should get along. Of course, Caroline should put her snout into others family business, right? It only ended up with problems.
Almost mimicking Elenora, Caroline took a sip of the hot chocolate. A slight chuckle left her, as Elenora complimented her. “Have you seen yourself, dear?” she asked, “You look fantastic,” she said softly. Hopefully it sounded as true as she had meant it. She looked down at the hot chocolate as she took a step closer to Elenora, “So… Have you been saving other damsels in distress?” she asked, hoping for a strong no, but also taking a slight bite into the topic that she had seen Elenora sit with a pretty blonde at The Wolfs Den. Caroline just hoped that Elenora would talk about being a huntress rather than that lady at the bar.

Sidst rettet af Caroline Tirs Dec 01, 2020 8:56 am, rettet 1 gang
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: If you're looking for stable, that'll never be me   If you're looking for stable, that'll never be me EmptyTirs Dec 01, 2020 7:33 am

It wasn't that Elenora and Erin didn't get along, Erin was a gem and did the best to meet Elenora with a smile - and Elenora just had yet to fully welcome people into her life. Especially family members, because she was so terrified of losing them. Elenora shortly wondered if Caroline had any siblings. The compliment she had given Caroline was quickly reversed back to Elenora, who blinked a few times two fast by it, she heard things like that somewhat often at work - because you needed to dress to impress, but it was the first time in a while she had gotten a compliment that actually seemed to be true. "Thank you," she replied with a warmer smile. The last question made Elenora chuckle a bit, she hadn't really saved anyone directly. Yes, she had killed some creatures here and there, but not saved anyone in direct need like Caroline had been in that night. Actually, now that Elenora came to think about she herself had been the damsel in distress a few times too much lately. "No, just been doing my job you know -" she replied and took another sip of her coffee. The past month had been crazy, and it had changed a lot in her mindset - not everything, but maybe just enough. "I'm just excited for Christmas, there is always something comforting about it - gives a little boost of hope we all need these days," she looked around shortly at the decorations. Elenora could feel all the joyful emotions from everyone, the happiness from children who laughed with their families. She looked back at Caroline, "anything planned for the holidays?"
Stefanja

Stefanja

IndlægEmne: Sv: If you're looking for stable, that'll never be me   If you're looking for stable, that'll never be me EmptyTirs Dec 01, 2020 8:56 am

Elenora seemed surprised by the reciprocated compliment and her words surely made it seem like it was well received. Caroline smiled warmly at her. She remembered that Elenora could be slightly aloof, but she definitely hadn’t been as soon as they had eliminated their distance. Heated memories where they have been gasping for air, came across her mind. “Anytime,” she said with a low and caring voice. She wouldn’t mind reminding Elenora about just how beautiful she was.
No, but she had been doing her job. Did that mean there was some damsels included in her work? Was the blonde a co-worker? No, Caroline. You’re not possessive or jealous. It ruins things. You know that. She smiled slightly, because no matter what she would’ve said, it could be misunderstood. ‘Okay’ might seem like she wasn’t expecting that answer, and may lead them closer to the blonde and ‘nice’ or ‘good’ might not be what Elenora felt for her job. She didn’t really expect her job to be something you woke up and was excited to do… It might just be her duty? After all, Erin was a Guardian and Caroline was almost sure her father was an angel, which might mean that Elenoras father also were an angel?
She chuckled slightly, as it seemed like Elenora liked Christmas. “It certainly does,” she said, even though she didn’t really realize she felt quite hopeless, until Elenora asked a tricky question. “I…” she stopped herself as she realized she might not be sharing Christmas with Ajax this year. Things had definitely been too complicated the last month. Going home wouldn’t change a thing, because she knew her parents wouldn’t be home anyway. Any family she had was suddenly gone. She let her eyes escape Elenoras to look at her hot chocolate. “No,” she mumled. She bit her lips slightly before she put her usual face on, looking back up with a soft smile, “What about you?” she asked. They shouldn’t dwell in her being alone. She could probably crash somewhere… Or maybe she would just sit in her dorm room, all alone, with her small deco-tree, taking care of her skin, eating icecream and crying. Nice Christmas eve plans. Nice.
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: If you're looking for stable, that'll never be me   If you're looking for stable, that'll never be me EmptyTirs Dec 22, 2020 7:42 am

Of course she could go back to New York and celebrate Christmas with Julianne and their father - but she felt so distant from that part of her family now, she had ever since her brother and mother died. Mostly because her so called father had seemed to blame her for being alive when the others had been killed, or perhaps she just struggled with survivors guilt up to a point where she felt like everyone blamed her as well. "I'm not sure, I was supposed to be back in New York, but I don't really feel like it. So I might just spend the Holidays with my new family," she liked the idea, but she had no idea if they actually wanted her around for such a celebration. They had let her move in, and she didn't want to push. "Might spend it with my brother Ethan, he sorta invited me to stay over with his mother and uncle," Elenora had spend way to little one on one with Ethan, and spending Christmas with the people who raised him seemed odd - but she also wanted to get to know people. They were hunters as well, so if not, they had something to talk about. "It's my first Christmas without my fiancé since he died, so I don't really want to be alone and yet I keep isolating myself. Some sort of weird self-sabotasing game," she took a deeper breath in. Elenora had little idea of why she was so honest about her feelings, she usually never let anything out as she liked having people left in the mystery. Elenora and Caroline knew so little about each other, but they still seemed to have one thing they both understood: they were alone - and they hated it.
Stefanja

Stefanja

IndlægEmne: Sv: If you're looking for stable, that'll never be me   If you're looking for stable, that'll never be me EmptyTors Dec 24, 2020 10:05 pm

Caroline thought of Elenora leaving Gaia. Even though they barely knew each other, something just made her feel uneasy about her not being around. She liked the thought Elenora not being more than an hour away – not that it had mattered yet, but she seemed to know so much; and she seemed so alone.
Caroline didn’t really know about the whole family thing with Elenora, but it seemed like it was the best idea to spend it with her new family. “It sounds wonderful,” she commented with a small smile, taking a sip of her hot chocolate, while she listened to more of Elenoras possible plans. “Oh! That sounds really lovely,” Caroline sounded slightly excited. She would’ve loved to have a sibling… Wait… She had Mirabelle! Mirabelle had been away for so long, that she didn’t even come up as an option in her head! But then again, she seemed to be busy with her friends. But it wouldn’t hurt to ask her for her Christmas plans, right?
Spending Christmas with some sort of family just seemed idea. Even though Caroline had lots of friends, she didn’t really feel like  she could put the pressure on her friends and ask if she could join them for Christmas. None of them would feel very well if the answer was a no.
Suddenly, Elenora shared something very personal. Her fiancé wasn’t alive anymore and it seemed like it was less than a year ago he died. “Oh.. I’m sorry to hear that,” she said with a soft smile. Did she need a hug? Had Elenora just let of steam with Caroline? Had she just been an easy target?
No.
She pushed the thoughts away, opened her arms up and approached her. Inviting her in for a hug. They both seemed to need it, but Caroline was sure that she did this for Elenora; not for her own sake.
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: If you're looking for stable, that'll never be me   If you're looking for stable, that'll never be me EmptyFre Dec 25, 2020 11:30 am

It was wonderful, she had to admit that. Maybe it was because her and Ethan were twins that it seemed to easy to connect with him, even when they were as different as one could come - in her head at least. Elenora had a side thought that maybe she was just missing Frederik way to much, and Ethan had been the next best thing, or perhaps she could just accept she was the sister of two brothers - more actually, if she looked at how many children her father actually had. "Yeah it is," she said with a low voice as she took a deeper breath in. The huntress knew it wasn't a smart card to throw out, talking about a dead love interest - but Caroline had the right to know, right? It wasn't because they were close like that, bu they had been close in other ways. A hug, her arms by instinct went for the warm embrace and comfort of someone. It reminded her that perhaps she should give Jolene a call, she sure knew Christmas wasn't going to be easy for her friend either. The closeness with another person brought up emotions that she had been hiding for way to long, and she wasn't yet sure how she felt about Caroline's ability to make her feel slightly at peace inside. After a while she slowly pulled out of the hug and gave Caroline a warmer smile. "But I'm in the need of some new clothing, and you look like the kinda person, who would love a shopping spree," Elenora gave Caroline a little smirk. Elenora came from a rich family, and her mother had always made sure Elenora and Julianne looked their best. "Wanna join me?"
Stefanja

Stefanja

IndlægEmne: Sv: If you're looking for stable, that'll never be me   If you're looking for stable, that'll never be me EmptyFre Jan 01, 2021 2:00 am

Caroline gave her a gentle smile, as Elenora agreed that it sounded wonderful to spend time with her brother.
Shortly after, Elenora accepted the hug that Caroline had invited her into, with open arms. Cautious with the hot chocolate, she closed her arms around the tall girl with a warm tight embrace. She really hoped that Elenora wouldn’t feel alone. It felt nice, being in her arms. She had her brother, Erin and Caroline, right? At least the two of them had been texting every now and then.
As soon as it seemed like Elenora didn’t want to stay in the hug anymore she slowly let go of her, if she changed her mind for a longer hug, she was open for that. She smiled a wide crooked smile as soon as their eyes met, making sure that she knew that Caroline cared.
The sentence about being in need of new clothes almost made Caroline’s eyes glimt in excitement and almost couldn’t wait for the invite. “Yes! Yes, yes!” Some people, who had not been a part of the conversation, might even think she agreed to a marriage, with how excited she was, almost jumping on the spot. With her free arm, she hooked it around Elenora’s. “Where do you wanna go?” Shopping almost made her forget whatever pain she was dealing with, and to be fair, it seemed like a perfect idea to get closer to Elenora – in another way, than they already had been.
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: If you're looking for stable, that'll never be me   If you're looking for stable, that'll never be me EmptyTors Jan 28, 2021 5:11 pm

People who only knew about Elenora's hunter side, had trouble time to time seeing the more fashion minded side to her - but it was there. Elenora smiled brighter when Caroline seemed even more excited about the idea than Elenora, but she was just glad they had something in common. "This isn't really New York, but the local mall. I've heard they have some great shops here in Gaia, or am I wrong?" Elenora asked with a little shy smirk. Elenora had not really been shopping for a while, it wasn't like she'd had time for it. Caroline had hooked her arm around Elenora, and they started walking down the street as if they had known each other forever. It was nice to just put the huntress on the top shelf for a little while and just be herself,  outside how people always saw her or wanted her to be. If Caroline didn't protest, she would walk them in the direction of Gaia Square and take the escalator to the top floor, where the more expensive shops were placed. Elenora had expensive taste when it came to outside from hunting, and there was no reason to hide it. By how Caroline dressed and the brands as well, she knew they shared that. So taking her here seemed perfect. "Let's shop." Elenora said as they walked into the store and started looking around.
Stefanja

Stefanja

IndlægEmne: Sv: If you're looking for stable, that'll never be me   If you're looking for stable, that'll never be me EmptyTors Jan 28, 2021 6:13 pm

Caroline knew some things about each other, but it wasn’t much. Mostly they knew each other’s bodies. Of course, there was multiple sides to a person, and Caroline therefore hadn’t excluded the idea of Elenora being a fan of shopping, clothing and brands. Yet, Elenora’s taste wasn’t really revealed.  Even though it might seem like Caroline’s smile couldn’t get brighter, it did. “Gaia Square would be perfect!” she replied. Soon, Caroline had lived at the academy for a whole year, and she had definitely changed through the year and experienced a whole lot.
In an armchain they started walking, and Elenora led them to Gaia Square, with no protest from Caroline. She really appreciated that when they met, that it didn’t always have to be about ‘monsters and how devious they are’.
As soon as they got to the top floor Caroline seemed somewhat impressed. Not that she didn’t know the floor inside out, but that Elenora knew the floor too. The thing that shoot Caroline the most, was that Elenora seemed quite happy for brands and clothing, and maybe this would be another way the two girls could connect. “Let’s!” she said, with a bright smile, so her cheeks almost resembled apples.

Caroline had quickly found some clothing she thought would suit or compliment Elenora. Some of it was put away and some stayed on Carolines arm. At some point Caroline stopped at a shelf with some knitted shirts. The one she looked at was blue, red and green striped and reminded her of the blond girl she had seen with Elenora. Slowly she picked it down from the self and turned towards Elenora showing it to her. Caroline herself didn’t like it, but she tried not to let it show. “Hey, does this remind you of something?” she asked and looked from the shirt to Elenora. Hopefully it would remind Elenora of the girl Caroline had seen her with… If not Caroline directly had to ask who the blond girl was and Caroline didn’t wish to seem obsessed with Elenora.

//Reminder om Jolenes tøj i ’You have to take control’
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: If you're looking for stable, that'll never be me   If you're looking for stable, that'll never be me EmptyOns Feb 10, 2021 5:59 am

Does this remind you of anything? The huntress turned her head to the side and frowned by the shirt. Elenora knew Jolene's outfits quite well, or at least from when they spend time together. But Elenora had a very good memory when connected to emotions, and she had been so happy to have her best friend with her here in Gaia that day. The bell rang. "Yeah, it does, question is, why do you seem to care about it. It isn't really your style is it?" Elenora lifted a brow slightly and tilted her head to the side. "My best friend Jolene has one that looks just like it, she just joined me in Gaia - we haven't seen each other in almost a year before that," she explained with a faint smile. Shortly, she wondered if Jolene was getting closer to find the vampires who had ruined her life. "She is a hunter like me," Elenora didn't even know why Caroline would ask, then she remembered she had seen a blonde girl leaving the bar that day - one looking like Caroline. The thought made her chuckle a little, "don't tell me.. Caroline were you jealous?" She teased a little bit and gave the human in front of her a warmer smile.
Stefanja

Stefanja

IndlægEmne: Sv: If you're looking for stable, that'll never be me   If you're looking for stable, that'll never be me EmptyOns Feb 10, 2021 10:04 pm

It was clear that the shirt Caroline had picked up, wasn’t her style, and that Elenora was thinking why she had picked it up. Caroline could almost feel how her investigation plan was falling apart, even before Elenora answered the question.
A returned question, made Caroline change the way she held the shirt, so she could give it at better look herself, “No… It isn’t really my style…” she said considering if she had any reasons to why she would care about if the shirt reminded her of something. She couldn’t just say that she saw it the other day on a girl Elenora talked to. There was no way Elenora should feel like Caroline was spying on her or anything. Caroline just had some difficulty believing why Elenora had said she was going to be busy.
My best friend… Shit, I fucked up. Caroline looked back up at Elenora as she explained the reason why it rang a bell. She nodded slowly, pressing her lips together, feeling how she had let her thoughts spiral around, thinking all sorts of stupid thoughts. “Nice,” said Caroline giving Elenora a slight smile, nodding, even though a slight panic seemed to simmer in her tummy. Something was coming up; she could just feel it. She is a hunter like me. Bummer. Caroline just had no chill apparently. Elenora was just chilling with her friend who seemingly had the same job as Elenora herself. The nodding continues, “Yeah, cool,” she said and started to turn towards the shelf, where she had picked the shirt up from and started folding it.

Were you jealous?

Yes! But no! Shivers ran down her spine and she shook her head lightly. “No, no… I-” she folded the shirt a last time before she put it down. She raised her hand up, next to her face, showing very little space between her thumb and indexfinger, “Maybe just a bit,” she confessed before her blue eyes fleed to a nearby skirt. She new she caught feelings easily – but Elenora was something special – right? It had been special.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: If you're looking for stable, that'll never be me   If you're looking for stable, that'll never be me Empty

If you're looking for stable, that'll never be me
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Aston centrum :: Markedet-
Gå til: