Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

The Last Temptation

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Cecilia

Cecilia

Humør : Experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn.
Antal indlæg : 390

The Last Temptation Empty
IndlægEmne: The Last Temptation   The Last Temptation EmptyOns Nov 25, 2020 8:29 pm

Place: One of the local gyms in Aston
Time: Afternoon
Outfit: Link
Topic for: @Caliban
___

Usually she would workout at home when she had time, but she had taken some time of from work - lucky she mostly had extra hours, so she had saved some leave up, which was lucky at this point. Cecilia wanted Joseph to pay for what he had done, for the threat he kept on being towards her life. Cecilia was angry for the pain he had caused, so here she was, at the gym warmed up for some weightlifting - she needed to get stronger, she wanted to get stronger. She completed the first set of and sat down catching her breath. Of course she used lighter weights, but having done Pilates and yoga for plenty of years, her core was pretty strong and build a good foundation for her to start. Cecilia took her water bottle and walked over to the sink to fill it up, while looking around shortly. Cecilia wondered how many different species that was in here right now, was any of them plotting to hurt anyone? Cecilia was tired of living in fear, everyday she was afraid and scared it would be her last. It wasn't something she talked about, she liked to put on her brave face while she was braving the world. Her big doe eyes landed on a guy, arms tattooed, handsome, it looked like he knew what he was doing. Cecilia took a sip of her water and looked shortly at her phone, still getting used to this form of strength training she didn't feel as motivated as she wanted to. Even if she could lift heavier at some point, it would be no use in sense of defending herself.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Duncan

Duncan

Humør : "Rebellion against tyrants is obedience to God."
Antal indlæg : 208

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Last Temptation   The Last Temptation EmptyTors Nov 26, 2020 4:02 pm

Outfit: Blank tanktop and some black shorts

The gym was the only place he could practice in peace, as always, he was not the most open-minded person when it came to big group of people. Maybe because of his childhood, fighting creatures hunting hunters who had gone crazy. That kind of things had made him a person, who thought that evil was not born but made and humankind had always been doing evil things, and in some ways there needed to be balance. Only creatures he saw one side of though, was demons and Vampires. Those creatures were hell spawn, but mostly he did not care about creatures’ race there would always need to be a balance and they were protectors of the whole order of things. It was like order and Chaos you could not have one, be more in control than the other it was about protecting the order of things.

As he walked over to the Machine, he started to go trough the next things he would need to deal with. He knew that some of the people, who had hurt his family was in tthis country.  The tracks of the witch had led him to this city, so now it was about waiting and get ready for a fight. As he started to lift he was in a zone, not paying attention to anything around him.

As he stopped up, he turned around watching the girl who had study him. Before he decides to go up to her. “Hello Beautiful. My name Is Caliban, but you can call me Call.” He added as he sent her a light smirk.  He then went up to her sending her a slight smile, as he asked “you look like one who needs some practice, want to practice a bit.” He asked as he sent her a cheeky smile, “or do you have other things in your schedule?” He asked in a cheeky way, as he looked into the beautiful girl`s eyes.  He was not the best at talking with other people, but he did try.
Cecilia

Cecilia

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Last Temptation   The Last Temptation EmptySøn Nov 29, 2020 9:24 am

Suddenly her eyes met his and she took a deep breath in, as she had been looking in his way for most likely too long. Cecilia moved her doe eyes away shortly and took a larger mouthful of her water. She returned his gaze to him, as he walked up to her. It was quite bold or simply blunt of him to directly talk in the way he did, and it made her raise her eyebrow slightly, "Cecilia, but call me Cece," she replied to him giving her his name. He assumed she needed practice, and in this field, he wasn't wrong - and a desperate Cecilia had no time to be stubborn or act as independent as thought herself to be. "I don't.. have other things on my schedule," she confessed on her next exhale. Cecilia had just observed him, he clearly knew what he was doing. Something told her there was more to him than just being the stereotyped buff gym guy. Cecilia couldn't tell if he was just another supernatural species or if he was human, but she had a feeling that he was human - otherwise he wouldn't have talked to close when she was wearing her bracelet with holy symbols on. "So, what is the first lesson?"
Duncan

Duncan

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Last Temptation   The Last Temptation EmptyFre Dec 04, 2020 7:45 pm

Caliban was never great when it came to helping people. But this beautiful girl had gotten his attention, to be honest the doe eyes had done a great impact on him. As he heard her name, he could not help but smile it was a great and ordinary name. “All right Cece, I can see if I can find you one person, don’t think I would be the best fit.” He said in a low whisper as he talked to her, he then grabbed his own items before he looked around the gym, before he noticed a ring. “But if you want, we can take a few matches there should be a ring nearby.” He added as he looked around looking for a ring there was no one in. He then sent her a little smile, as he moved towards a place, they could do a few matches.

“So first I want you to attack me like your life depended on it in the ring, don’t worry about me I can handle it.” He said as he sent her a little but charming smile as he moved up in the ring after he had grabbed a few gloves. “Just start when you are ready Cece.” He said very charming, clearly trying to small talk a bit shortly after he went into a defending position in the ring thre was free.
Cecilia

Cecilia

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Last Temptation   The Last Temptation EmptySøn Dec 13, 2020 11:43 am

"Trust me, I just need to get better, and I need the fastest way possible. I don't care about instructors who just wants to make money by giving me a year long plan," she confessed with a slightly serious expression. Cecilia had plans to actually make it to the next year, so having people wanting her to take it easy didn't really suit her plan. "We can try, but I will warn you. I'm not trained," Cecilia had to confess as she walked towards the ring. The only thing Cecilia had to practice from was lessons she had with the dream demon - in her dreams obviously but it seemed to be real. Ajax had at least tried to give her a few basics, also the reason why Cecilia felt like her sleeping could have been better these days.

The human placed her water bottle on the ground, before stepping into the ring. Cecilia snorted a bit when he basically just told her to go for it, there was a lot of rage luring around in Cecilia's system, and she wasn't sure how it would look if she let it explode. She put on the gloves and got in a fighting stance with her hands up to cover her face. Cecilia took a deeper breath in before she exhaled before exhaling in the first two punches, at least she had good form.
Duncan

Duncan

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Last Temptation   The Last Temptation EmptySøn Dec 13, 2020 1:51 pm

It was not because he had something agianst traning people but his life, the last couple of years had been rough on him even if it did not look that way. The vampire Alicia had been on a killing spree on his closests and some other thing had killed his fiance he was dead sure of that. As she got up and took the gloves up he knew he would have a lot of work.

She seemed new to it, and maybe this was his chance for redemption. He could maybe be there for this girl in a way, he had not been for the people who died and the one who was kidnapped. He saw the two punches quickly enough to blok it with his left arm, he then grabbed the other one dragging her arm behind her back.

"Okay thats a good start try to be a bit more unpredictable Cece i saw the hits coming a mile away you need to suprisse the one you fight, i know it aint that easy but just try." He said a bit cooky as he pushed her away from him as he was standing ready for round two.
Cecilia

Cecilia

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Last Temptation   The Last Temptation EmptySøn Dec 13, 2020 2:57 pm

Second punch and he grabbed her arm and dragged it behind her back. Cecilia sighed annoyingly as if one thing she hated was being bested, even through she knew she was only a beginner in this part of the world. He wanted her to surprise him in a fight, easier said than done. How did you surprise the person you wanted to attack? Her mind tried to figure it out, by going to the last place she wanted, trying to think like her enemy. Caliban pushed her away from him and she turned around and took a deeper breath in. "Fine," she breathed out and got back into fighting stance. Cecilie held her guard up and took a few deeper breaths in. Cecilia should have taken Zitora up on her lessons, or asked Michael if he knew any who could have given her a few lessons - or even asked him if he wanted to help, even through he possibly was busy being an archangel and such. "What If I just simply can't do this?" She asked and took a deeper breath in, she was worried that she wouldn't be able to at least put up a fight. She was a doctor, she saved people everyday. What if she couldn't even fight for herself? Now she had been Joseph Blackwood's punching-bag for months, and she never knew when he was going to strike again. She was tired of that. It wasn't like she even would get in a fist fight with someone like Joseph, he was way to sneaky to even get that close to. She threw two more punches, followed by a left hook and a right knee before jumping back again, still with her guard up while bouncing and looking at him. "Not bad huh?"
Duncan

Duncan

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Last Temptation   The Last Temptation EmptyMan Dec 21, 2020 2:24 pm

As she asked him, what if she could not do it he did not seem to know what to respond. As she then got a bit defences he noticed. " Cecilia pls, just try and relax and figure out how you can surprise people, it just about catching people of guard, there is nothing more to it." He stated as he got ready yet agian, standing in a defensive stand. As she finally started attacking again she seemed a bit calmer, sending two hits out, both her defends well, he knew she would not learn anything unless she got some attacks in at least. As another hook came flying, he grabbed that feeling a knee hitting him. He quickly backed away. The last one he had not been able to see coming, so in that sense she slowly improved.

"Not bad at all Cece."
he added in a playful manner before he started to move towards her, he punch out after, her clearly using it as a distraction, as his leg would follow up after the punching, being blocked finally making her fall like a tree if she did not see it. He then backed away as he moved around her ready to block the next few attacks.
Cecilia

Cecilia

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Last Temptation   The Last Temptation EmptyMan Jan 25, 2021 2:01 pm

Try to relax, even does words seemed to make her more furious. Cecilia was so frustrated, angry and afraid - there was not a fiber let in her body that could simply just relax - even if he wanted her to. Even if she was good at faking it, the fury was still burning inside her. Cecilia had to remember what she had been taught. Taught by Lucas and Ajax in the past, and she really wanted to make them proud. Not bad at all, she felt the adrenalin pump and she smiled a little on the next exhale. Cecilia slipped to the left to avoid the first punch, but the knee took her off guard and before she knew it - she had fallen to the ground. "Bloody hell," she cursed angrily at herself. Cecilia hammered her fist on the ground in frustration, but she got up again quickly. She took a deeper breath in, she had to focus. Her heart was beating so fast, she could almost feel how heavy it was beating in her chest. It was slightly uncomfortable and made her feel a little lightheaded. Perhaps this deal of exhaustion and burning rage should have been handled in another way - instead of being stuck, feeling forced to try to do something instead of running. "Don't tell me to relax," she breathed out, not because he had said it again, but she didn't want him to repeat it - because she was on the edge of just melting and she really didn't want to do that.
//Out
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: The Last Temptation   The Last Temptation Empty

The Last Temptation
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» A Night Of Temptation | Cw/Tw