Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

But I take all the light and make it go black (cw)

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Stefanja

Stefanja

Humør : My life is organized chaos.
Antal indlæg : 178

But I take all the light and make it go black (cw) - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: But I take all the light and make it go black (cw)   But I take all the light and make it go black (cw) - Page 2 EmptyOns Nov 04, 2020 12:13 am

The sound of pleasure leaving Elenoras mouth was like music to Carolines ears. She continued her tongues movements for a while, having her eyes closed, to concentrate. As the space between her legs seemed to widen Caroline did what she could, moving closer and more underneath her. It was clear, that Elenora wanted everything that Caroline could give. Pleasure seemed to fill her rescuer. There was no question that they both needed some pleasure and relaxation, and for now, it was Elenoras turn to be pleased.
When what seemed to be words left her lips, Caroline slowed down. She had to cut her nails or she would loose her breath.

Having slowed down, the hand which had been on Elenoras back found it’s way to the nearest drawer, opening it and began to fumble to find a nail clipper. Not wanting to remove or decrease the pleasure Elenora felt, she kept her mouth to Elenoras private parts. Shit. I can’t find a nail clipper. There was three options. Just going ahead with long nails inside of her, risking scratches. Ask if she was okay with long nails or… “Do you have a nail clipper?” she asked, quite out of breath and wet in her face. She was not sure if it was drool, sweat or just Elenora who was more than ready. She had removed her lips from their job, but let her thumb slide from the buttock to the pleasure pearl giving it a very gentle massage. The rest of her fingers rested up against the wet spot she had just worked on. Her eyes searched for they brown eyes, hoping they could find a resolution that wouldn’t be bad or waste the work she had put in.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Elenora

Elenora

Humør : From the moment I laid eyes on you, I knew I’d found my reason to live.
Fag : .
Antal indlæg : 274

IndlægEmne: Sv: But I take all the light and make it go black (cw)   But I take all the light and make it go black (cw) - Page 2 EmptyOns Nov 04, 2020 8:57 pm

She could hear that Caroline seemed to be looking for something, and she opened her eyes on her next exhale. It wasn't easy to focus on what Caroline have been looking for while she felt her mouth on Elenora's private parts. Then the mouth was removed from her parts and Caroline's soft voice spoke, for a nail clipper. It took Elenora's brain a few seconds to connect on why she would be looking for a nail clipper, but then all the dots seemed to collect. Elenora had trouble thinking if she had a nail clipper, she most likely had. Pretty nails was a full time job when you worked two jobs and needed to look presentable at one of them. "Yes.. Yeah I do," she finally managed to say leaning a little over trying to find it, still feeling the caressing of her more than ready parts. "It's right here," she then said as she grabbed it and handed it to the blonde beauty.
Elenora wished they had all time in the world, but also knew reality would hit them within a few hours. But she could only hope that this wouldn't be their last meeting, she would hate that. Besides, there was a few things that Elenora yet had to teach Caroline.
Stefanja

Stefanja

IndlægEmne: Sv: But I take all the light and make it go black (cw)   But I take all the light and make it go black (cw) - Page 2 EmptyOns Nov 04, 2020 9:48 pm

It was kind of cute how Elenora seemed to have to collect her mind, for a response. She chuckled lightly, as she leaned over to grab it and hand it to Caroline. “Thanks,” she said so softly before she completely let go of Elenora and began cutting her nails. Her own mind slowly started to pull forward the questions she had. “What’s an evolved human?” she asked, after the first nail, and shortly looked up at Elenora. Was Mirabelle an evolved human too?
Maybe it wasn’t fair asking right after what she had done to her, but the questions just seemed to push a lot forward, and hopefully the explanation wouldn’t take longer than the time it took to cut all of her nails. There was no way Caroline was leaving the hotel with only two short nails.
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: But I take all the light and make it go black (cw)   But I take all the light and make it go black (cw) - Page 2 EmptyTirs Nov 10, 2020 5:52 pm

How did you begin to explain, still catching her breath while Caroline began to clip her nails. "It's like an upgrade, just like some species developed to survive - so did the human race.. or some of us," she took a deeper breath in and kept her eyes on Caroline, "it means we are more resistant than the average human. A bit stronger, faster," she walked a step closer and moved the back of her hand slowly over Caroline's back where there wasn't any scars. She took a deeper breath in, "we are better, but we are few - I imagine one day we will be able to do as God wants, and save the human race from evil," she spoke with such a gentle low voice while her fingers shortly played with the blonde hair untangled it. The hazel eyes looked in the mirror to look at Caroline, she then placed a few kisses on the blonde's shoulder. "Our blood is poisonous to blooddemons and vampires - every dark creature who takes a sip will feel like they are drinking acid." She looked at Caroline's body, it was scared, but nothing she hadn't seen before. Elenora herself had old scars from fights with different creatures, they were a prove of survival to her. It had taken years for her to accept them, but now they didn't matter that much.
Stefanja

Stefanja

IndlægEmne: Sv: But I take all the light and make it go black (cw)   But I take all the light and make it go black (cw) - Page 2 EmptyTirs Nov 10, 2020 7:01 pm

Okay, maybe it wasn’t the right time to ask these questions, but Elenora seemed to answer them anyway. Caroline nodded slowly while focusing on her nails, shortly looking up at Elenoras eyes as she came closer. Stronger and faster. In total just better? It made a lot of sense why she had been so great at cheerleading and running.
Her touch seemed caring, so Caroline rushed to the next finger, making it more complicated to cut. Save the human race from evil… It seemed like quite a task, especially when she mentioned God. Were they some kind of godly revolution? Caroline appreciated that Elenora took care of her hair, because it might be a bit of a pain to untangle it herself. The kisses on her shoulder seemed longing. “Thanks,” she mumbled before the bomb about their blood was spoken. Her mouth opened a little, she looked down on her bitten foot and then to Elenoras eyes. “That’s why I was only bitten once?” she asked quite fast. She also wondered what ‘dark creatures’ meant, but that might be a question for Ajax… Or Erin… Or someone else. It was like Elenora was opening Carolines eyes, which Ajax somewhat had failed to do. Caroline was forever scared because the vampires couldn’t drink form her, so they just chose to torture her under their knives… What monsters… Caroline, who cared a lot for her appearance, really didn’t want any scars on her body, but there simply was nothing she could do about them at the moment.
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: But I take all the light and make it go black (cw)   But I take all the light and make it go black (cw) - Page 2 EmptyFre Nov 13, 2020 10:27 am

She took a slightly deeper breath in, as she asked if it was the reason she was only bitten once? "Possibly, most vampires only bite once when they figure they can die from their prey," she replied and exhaled and looked at Caroline through the mirror. "You know the tingle you get in your system when you are around some people?" Elenora then asked, still keeping the supernatural speech going, "It's how you know you are about a supernatural creature, it is always stronger around blood suckers and soul harvesting demons," she added and ran a hand trough her hair. "It will take time before you can sense the exact species, I'm only good at it because I've been trained for this my entire life," she then told with a brief smile on her face. Perhaps it was good they talked now, as much as Elenora wanted to feel just a slightly sense of relief from her own pain, was it even right of her to use Caroline that way?
Stefanja

Stefanja

IndlægEmne: Sv: But I take all the light and make it go black (cw)   But I take all the light and make it go black (cw) - Page 2 EmptyFre Nov 13, 2020 1:15 pm

Caroline pulled slightly on the corner of her mouth, as Elenora explained why they only bit once. She nodded slowly. To nails left.
When Elenora started to talk about that tingly feel, she immediately looked up, stopping the clipping. How did she know she felt a special tingle around some people? Was it something about evolved humans too? Her eyes were confused and looked for an answer in Elenora’s eyes. The tingle was a warning system, especially against 'bloodsuckers and soul harvesters'. Shit. Was Ajax and Benjamin that dangerous? But they seemed so nice… All along Caroline had thought it was special bond between the her and them… But it was her body warning her…
Slowly she turned around two face Elenora, feeling her heart being slowly torn apart. Everything which had been Caroline’s reality, was no longer reality. It was fiction. Living a normal life was fiction. She had lived a fairytale and now she was being introduced to a realistic adventure. Shit.
“I… I don’t know what to say…” she said looking down between them, before she looked up. She shook her head slightly. “Thank you for telling me these things. It’s really going to change some things,” she said giving her a slight smile slowly putting her arm around Elenoras waist. The two long nails could be cut another time. “I really owe you,” she said in a lower voice.
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: But I take all the light and make it go black (cw)   But I take all the light and make it go black (cw) - Page 2 EmptyLør Nov 14, 2020 8:55 pm

Finally the hazel eyes and the blue eyes met face to face again. Elenora knew it could be ground changing news, for some people, they had lived among monsters under their beds - and never known they should have checked before sleep. "You don't have to say anything," Elenora reminded Caroline and breathed out. Elenora would never forget the day she first discovered the supernatural was the enemy. How the vampire Jasmine had betrayed her and lured her in to become her friend to escape. "I know, it's going to be tough - there might even be people in your life who is only there because they think you are a weak human - an easy prey," she breathed out as Caroline placed her arm around Elenora's waist, "but trust me, with my help. No one is ever going to underestimate you ever again," she added with a lower voice, followed by a soft chuckle as Caroline said that she owed Elenora. "I know a few ways you can pay me back," she folded her lips shortly and took a deeper breath in.
Stefanja

Stefanja

IndlægEmne: Sv: But I take all the light and make it go black (cw)   But I take all the light and make it go black (cw) - Page 2 EmptyLør Nov 14, 2020 10:51 pm

The reminder made Caroline pull slightly on a smile as a thanks, even though she felt split about what she had just been told, and Elenora’s following words only made it words. A weak human – an easy prey. Was that what she was to Ajax and Benjamin? A prey they just waited to fall deep into their claws? Using her while she knew nothing? Maybe Benjamin wasn’t like that, since her blood apparently was poisonous to him… But Ajax… Was he just playing with her, like a cat with a mouse? He had known all along! She sure seemed and felt as confused and used as a caught mouse. She wanted to call Ajax and ask him if it were true, but as usual he might not answer it. Ghosted, left on read.
Like the sun shining though rainy clouds, Elenora’s words seemed to brighten Caroline’s spiral thoughts. Caroline wanted to be stronger now, so she didn’t need anyone to protect her. Elenoras certainly started to look like gloss image in Carolines eyes. A flirtatious eyebrow lifted, as Elenora said there was a few ways Caroline could pay her back. “Enlighten me,” she said softly, moving closer to Elenoras lips.
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: But I take all the light and make it go black (cw)   But I take all the light and make it go black (cw) - Page 2 EmptySøn Nov 15, 2020 10:33 am

Enlighten me, the blonde beauty spoke. Once again it was like the power of a simple touch was enough to shut her both her head and heart off. Elenora closed the space between them, by letting her lips connect to Caroline's once again. The sweet soft lips that was metting with Elenora's, was like a new way of disconnecting from all the craziness around her. Elenora placed her hands on Caroline's hips, having her pulled slightly closer towards her body. Elenora couldn't really explain the situation, for her it was about the touch and the feeling of needing someone to hold her close- someone to break through the loneliness, and here was Caroline, totally unexcitingly giving her that. Desire was filling the small room, and Elenora longed for the human's kisses and touch.
Stefanja

Stefanja

IndlægEmne: Sv: But I take all the light and make it go black (cw)   But I take all the light and make it go black (cw) - Page 2 EmptySøn Nov 15, 2020 11:58 am

Their lips met as if they were magnets. Drawn to each other by their energy. It was difficult to pull them from each other, because they both immediately sought more. So, this was how Elenora wanted payment? Caroline was more than happy to pay her this way. To be fair, she might not just make it a regular payment. Reminding them both of her good deed. Elenora had saved her life and she would forever be in debt anyway. Caroline’s free hand found it’s way to Elenora’s neck and jaw. With the other arm around Elenora’s body, she eliminated any distance between their naked torsos.
Pulling her lips away from Elenora, while her mind was still somewhat certain what was happening around them, she reminded her, “I think you might run out of hot water soon.” She then again put her lips against Elenora’s letting her mind let go of time and space.
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: But I take all the light and make it go black (cw)   But I take all the light and make it go black (cw) - Page 2 EmptyTirs Nov 24, 2020 8:50 pm

She didn't care about the hot water, she didn't care about anything else but the touch and taste of Caroline's lips. With quick movement of her hand she however shut the water off. It was a time to close of the brain and let your deepest desires free from the cages it had been kept it. Right now she didn't want to feel, she wanted her heart to be shut off from emotions that reminded her of the past. At this moment she just wanted the close simple touch, she wanted to be with Caroline, to feel her touch and her kisses. People often underestimated the power of skin to skin contact, how intimate it was - everyone needed it. She could by the end barely remember how they had made it from the bathroom back to the bed. Caroline had made her feel a sense of living again for the first time since Archie died, and she was high on that feeling. It made her feel somewhat powerful again. How long had this been going on, she didn't really care even through she had to go to work at some point.

As her lips left Caroline's in one last kiss before she pulled away and breathed out. Elenora didn't say anything, she didn't even know what to say. It hadn't really been how she thought she would start the day - not that she regretted it. Perhaps she would get a sense of guilt later on, still feeling like a little part of her was unfaithful to Archie - even through he was a ghost by now. "I should come around saving you more often," she chuckled a bit with a small curl lifting up on her lips while still looking at Caroline.
Stefanja

Stefanja

IndlægEmne: Sv: But I take all the light and make it go black (cw)   But I take all the light and make it go black (cw) - Page 2 EmptyTirs Nov 24, 2020 9:31 pm

A soft smile appeared on Carolines lips, as Elenora shut of the water. Caroline was not ‘allowed’ to take a bath right now, and she was completely okay with that. She didn’t want to let her mind wander to the trauma she had been through. She wanted to forget it, at least just for now. She could handle the trauma another time – right? She wouldn’t get reckless and do stupid things. Like yelling things she did not mean, hitting people, distancing herself from her loved ones… Would she?
Already completely naked, Caroline felt like it was just a tumble of kissing, caressing and groping that suddenly lead them to the bedroom where they certainly fooled around.

Caroline kissed Elenora quite so passionately with a sigh. The room felt slightly humid, or maybe it was just under the covers. She let her sweet eyes rest on Elenoras, just for a while, before she closed her eyes slowly with yet another sigh. It had been lovely and she had ‘forgotten’ about the pain her body was in and the trauma she had been in. She giggled slightly before she opened her eyes and looked at Elenora with a smile. “Please do,” she laughed before she turned, to lay on her side, facing her. Some might say she had a lot of people who looked after her, but it just seemed like she never had enough. She was constantly in danger or trouble. “But I…” she stopped her self; thinking about her words. They were not going to be true at all, because Carolines luck had only been going downwards since she moved to Gaia. “I… Usually… Don’t get in trouble,” she said while she thought. “Okay maybe I got a magnet on my back for trouble…” she finally confessed, rolling her eyes.

Sidst rettet af Caroline Ons Feb 24, 2021 2:34 pm, rettet 1 gang
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: But I take all the light and make it go black (cw)   But I take all the light and make it go black (cw) - Page 2 EmptyOns Nov 25, 2020 4:02 pm

It didn't surprise Elenora that Caroline was a like a magnet to trouble. Depending on how you defined trouble, Elenora was a magnet to it as well. It was a long time since she had made a choice to defend the human race in this battle against the supernatural - was she brutal and cruel at times? Yes, but someone had to get their hands dirty and do things even if she didn't always like it. "See, that is why you are going to need me. At least maybe just a few courses in defense against the supernatural," she gave Caroline a little half smirk as Elenora sat up in the bed. "I'm quite busy workwise the next month, but I'm staying in town for a while, so," she took a deeper breath in and got up from the bed and walked to the counter. The coffee was cold by now, but by touching the cup and her heat generation she could quickly warm it up again. She took a sip of it while taking a pen up to write her phone number down on some paper. She put the things in her hands down after, and opened the dresser to find some new clothing. Her finest outfits were in the hotel, this motel room only had a few things she needed between hunts. Elenora wasn't used to situations like this, having been in a relationship for so many years, she wasn't really the one night stand kinda girl, even if she did spend lots of time luring supernatural to their deaths. "I should be off work around December, and I did hear Aston has some amazing winter festivals," she then suggested as she started getting dressed. Elenora would to be able to talk about what just had happened, but being on La Souillure De Paix - the effect lasted hours, and would she had enough to only need a sip more evening before going on the next hunt. La Souillure De Paix made her heart colder, and easier to avoid stupid feels like sadness or guilt. "Is there anywhere I can drop you off, or do you want to stay for a few hours?" She knew it wasn't fair just going to the point of Elenora dropping Caroline off, not after the morning they just had. "I have a spare key, so you can just stay if you want."
Stefanja

Stefanja

IndlægEmne: Sv: But I take all the light and make it go black (cw)   But I take all the light and make it go black (cw) - Page 2 EmptyOns Nov 25, 2020 6:35 pm

Caroline smiled back at her, “That would be lovely,” she said softly. Yes, Caroline wanted to know how she could defend herself, because the world could be cruel sometimes and she didn’t wish to die. Her blue eyes followed Elenora, as she sat up. Elenora explained that she was going to be busy the whole month. For a whole month, she had to wander around not knowing if she was walking straight into a trap. She pressed her lips together for a second, and sighed “Alright, so I might see you around town?” she asked. Maybe she could sneak in a visit or a course? Wait. Did she want payment for courses? “Do you want something in return for teaching me?” she asked with a soft smile. She had lots of money, so it wouldn’t be a problem, but it was always nice to know, so you didn’t show up empty handed.

The blue eyes followed her as she got up and left the bed. She saw how Elenora took a sip of the coffee and frowned as she wondered if the coffee was cold. Maybe Elenora liked coffee cold? Slowly Caroline took her eyes of Elenora, to get out of the bed herself, quite slowly. Some of the wounds were still very sensitive to touch – which had given them quite some laughs, but also few breaks. As soon as she got up, she sighed, before she went to the bathroom to take her clothing. It was definitely going to be thrown out, as soon as possible. She pulled over her bloody shirt and walked out, just in time for Elenora to talk more about her work. She chuckled and looked from Elenora down to her shorts in her hands, before she looked up at Elenora again. “I haven’t attended before… But we can go together, if you want to?” she suggested with a careful smile. Caroline didn’t really know much, but she knew if she went with Elenora, she had to keep Ajax and Benjamin at a distance for that day, just to be sure they wouldn’t accidently piss her off, or something.
She took on her shorts, throwing the ruined fishnets over her shoulder. She went to the bed, to sit down and take on her high shoes, as Elenora asked if she wanted to be dropped off. “I-… Um…” she thought for a moment, while Elenora told she had an extra key. “I would like to stay for a while, if that’s okay. I can put the key in your mailbox?” she suggested. She didn’t want to be too clingy on Elenora, even though both girls seemed to like each other’s ‘company’.
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: But I take all the light and make it go black (cw)   But I take all the light and make it go black (cw) - Page 2 EmptyFre Nov 27, 2020 9:41 am

"You know, you can just borrow some of mine - you don't have to talk around in that," she nodded towards the shirt still filled with bloodstings. There was no need to drag more attention to the scars before getting to the hospital or a healer. Of course, it was up to Caroline to make a choice on how she wanted to take care of the scars. Elenora had scars on her body from battles and figths - it made her remember of just how much she had survived. "It's not like a club or anything, it's private lessons - you don't have to pay anything, I'm happy to teach you- we humans need to stay together, right?" Elenora smiled at Caroline, before she walked back to the closet to take out a sweater and a pair of black jeans. It was some of Elenora's more comfort outfits, usually she dressed more stylish. "Here," he handed the items to Caroline in case she had a change of heart and also wanted something to protect her a little from the more cold weather. Elenora nodded when Caroline said she wanted to stay for a little while. "You can just keep the keys, take it was a place you can go if you need a break from the crazy," she opened the drawer and took a thing things up. A cross among, a necklace with vervain in and a little bottle with holywater. "Take these," she handed them to Caroline, "keep the necklace on, it will help protecting against vampires and their mind control," she knew she could come off as overprotective or someone overreacting to the whole supernatural thing -but Elenora knew about all the threats out there. "The cross protects against demons, witches and vampires even. The same if you splash holy water on them," she took a deeper breath in. "Take care of yourself, alright? Till we meet again- please. Don't look for too much trouble."
Stefanja

Stefanja

IndlægEmne: Sv: But I take all the light and make it go black (cw)   But I take all the light and make it go black (cw) - Page 2 EmptyFre Nov 27, 2020 12:24 pm

She looked down at herself. The bloodstains and the rips in the clothing certainly drew more attention than what might be wanted after the incident. “Thanks,” she said and slowly took of her clothing again. It was still slightly painful to lift her arms over her head and bowing down.
As soon as she had the shirt pulled over her head, Elenora seemed to talk about payment. She didn’t want anything in return, Caroline smiled softly. “Right,” she said with a smile, even though something didn’t seem right about it. She let go of her shirt and began to unbutton her shorts again. “Do you have a trashcan? I think I might just throw this out,” she said, hinting to her ruined clothing. If not, she just had to bring it with her home, so she could throw it out. Caroline took the sweater and jeans with a smile, to slowly put them on, being sure not to irritate any wounds. Caroline smiled slightly wider, as Elenora told her to keep the keys. “Thank you. It’s very sweet of you,” she said with a smile. Being able to go somewhere else than her room at the academy might just be what she needed. People always knew where she could be found and sometimes it was just nice to get away from it all, even though she haven’t really been able to do so since she started.
Shortly after Caroline had buttoned the black pants, which seemed to fit, except for the fact that they were too long, Elenora had found more items. Not really knowing what she was handed she took the items in her hands. As she mentioned the use of the necklace, she glanced at the items in her hands. It seemed very smart to be able to withstand vampires might be a very good idea. She nodded slowly, still with her eyes on the items. The cross seemed to keep a good handful of supernaturals at bay, but it might be too much to bring to the academy. Somehow it just seemed to be difficult to get any words out, that she might not bring the stuff anywere, but might just keep in a drawer in her room. “Thanks. I’ll do my best,” she said with a smile, looking up at Elenora. “Thanks for everything,” she said, before she put the items on the bed and put on the sweater. “I’m sure you’re late. You should probably get going,” she said, even though she wished for more company.
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: But I take all the light and make it go black (cw)   But I take all the light and make it go black (cw) - Page 2 EmptyLør Nov 28, 2020 12:43 pm

"It's under the sink," she replied and nodded slightly behind her. Elenora had money enough to keep paying for the room anyways, so it wasn't a problem - besides Elenora still used this as her own pit stop time to time - especially since she didn't want any to follow her to the hotel - it could be to risky going to the same place every night - and even if Elenora was a risk taker, it was not something she wanted to risk. "There is a devil's trap under the carpet, if a demon comes in here, they won't be able to do anything if they end up standing in it," Elenora didn't know how many demons Caroline might know and she wasn't going to ask, because then she would have to look into it -and right now that might not be what Caroline needed. "Yeah," she breathed out when Caroline reminded her that she most likely already where late. Elenora was almost never late, and grabbed her phone to check the time. "I left my number on the counter, if you need anything you just call okay?" Elenora headed towards the door and looked back. "See you soon." The huntress took a deeper breath in before she walked out the door. She hated leaving Caroline like that, and the same time she had no time to stay. Elenora checked her phone shortly, still no messages - she shortly wondered what Jolene was up to, but then again there was possibly a good explanation for her not writing or calling - and there was still hours to go.

//Out <3
Stefanja

Stefanja

IndlægEmne: Sv: But I take all the light and make it go black (cw)   But I take all the light and make it go black (cw) - Page 2 EmptyLør Nov 28, 2020 9:06 pm

Caroline smiled slightly as she was told where the trashcan was. Devils Trap. It confused Caroline at the beginning, but as soon as Elenora elaborated, she understood. Her eyes looked after anything that could indicate where the trap was, but nothing seemed to indicate it. “Good to know,” she said thoughtfully. The way Caroline said it, might also indicate that she knew some demons. Neither Ajax or Benjamin was going to pick her up from here. She didn’t want to risk them getting captured. Maybe Aisha?
“I will,” Caroline said with a soft smile looking at Elenora, feeling her heart sink a bit, as Elenora approached the door and lit up as she looked back. “See you soon,” she said lovingly, keeping her eyes on her as she closed the door behind her.
She sighed letting her arms rest, as she hold her ruined clothes in them. She looked around in the room. It felt wrong to be there alone. She went to the sink, so she could throw out the ruined clothing. She then leaned up against the counter, and looked for anything, but the only thing her eye seemed to catch, was the number, written on a note.  She pulled on a smile and found her phone and plotted Elenora in. She called Aisha.

“Hello?”
“Hello!”
“Hi, Aisha. Can you pick me up?”
“Yeah sure. Where are you?”
“I… I don’t know… I’ll share my location,”
she concluded, having no clue about where she was.
“Alright, see you soon!” said the very energetic voice on the other end of the line.

Caroline ended the call, shared her location and realized where she was and put her phone into the back pocket. She found the same pen Elenora had used earlier and wrote down her phonenumber, so if Caroline forgot to text Elenora, Elenora had the possibility to take contact. With the note, she went to the bedroom and placed the note on the pillow. She then got her shoes on and let her eyes rest on Elenoras ‘gifts’. She took the necklace on and looked for something she could put the cross and bottle of holy water in. After a short search, she took a plastic bag from under the sink, next to the trashcan. While she waited for Aisha to arrive, she laid down to rest. She really needed a bath.

//out
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: But I take all the light and make it go black (cw)   But I take all the light and make it go black (cw) - Page 2 Empty

But I take all the light and make it go black (cw)
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» Can't I just get a black t-shirt? - Selene
» The black widows- Aidan & Amabell
» What if it's just an empty black hole? Leah
» The fated meeting of the black raven and white crow

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Oakheart :: Parken-
Gå til: