Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

What I thought I saw, was not really what I saw

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

What I thought I saw, was not really what I saw Empty
IndlægEmne: What I thought I saw, was not really what I saw   What I thought I saw, was not really what I saw EmptyTirs Okt 27, 2020 5:11 pm

Time + Date October 28 2020 + Around 10 at night
Place + Weather Street in Aston + "you can see your own breath" level cold, with a clear sky

Clothes White dress Link + Coat on top Link + Black High heels
- Other: Is 1,70 meters tall (1,75 with high heels) + Armpit length blonde hair Link + American Accent

Topic is dedicated to: @Michael Sanctius

It had been quite a long day, looking over papers and finding out where to start, as well as finding her place in this new country, not like the one she'd just come from. Not that America didn't have supernatural beings, but their community wasn't quite as much in the open, as it appeared in Gaia or the rest of Athena for that matter. it was almost this kind of change, that made her feel just a tiny bit at home here, because she didn't have to hide who or what she was, and she could be able to simply be herself, of course to a certain degree.
As she walked through the streets, not really being that far from home, her gaze would once in a while linger on the beautiful sky, as it appeared clear and with a lack of clouds. It almost kinda made her wish she was able to fly, as she would love soring across the sky and being amongst this beauty and with such a view it could take away one's breath. Though her relaxed state vanished, as she noticed someone who had been walking behind her for quite a while now, trying to stay close and yet not too close.
This new knowledge, made her walk a bit faster and she held her bag close to her chest, slowly taking out the pepper spray, holding her index finger against the top, so should this stranger get too close, she would spray him in the face. Her eyes still forward, and she would therefore not notice any change in person behind her, so when a hand suddenly laid against her shoulder, she turned around and sprayed the man behind her in the eyes. She might be a witch, but all kinds of self-defence were always in need.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Michael

Michael

Antal indlæg : 652

What I thought I saw, was not really what I saw Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: What I thought I saw, was not really what I saw   What I thought I saw, was not really what I saw EmptyTirs Okt 27, 2020 7:19 pm

Michael had spent most of his afternoon searching for a missing boy in the forest. It wasn’t uncommon that people went missing in Gaia, but this time it had been a young human, a student. Someone he was convinced was innocent. But as dusk had arrived without any trace of him, he’d travelled to Aston for a bite, which later ended up with a conversation and a drink with a stranger at the bar. He walked out of the restaurant around ten, embracing the cold air of the night. He then looked up at the starry sky above, despite the city lights tempering with the view, it was beautiful nonetheless. He walked down the street for a while, heading towards Southside, when he noticed a hooded man following a lady further down the street. A sight that was cause for concern. So, he decided to follow them, and it didn’t take long for the man to notice this, looking back at Michael a couple of times before he then decided to head in a different direction. Perhaps hoping that he could catch up with the woman at a later point. Or else, he'd simply given up the chase. Instead, Michael would unintentionally appear to be the one that was after her. Wanting to warn her of the man that he'd seen stalk her and offer to walk her home instead. Usually, his angelic aura made people feel safe and like he could be trusted, so it didn't occur to him that she might mistake him to be the perpetrator. “Hey,” he said as he placed a hand on her shoulder to stop her from walking. A move that he’d quickly learn to regret as she turned around to pepper-spray him. He closed his eyes as the stinging liquid got sprayed right at his face. “It’s okay! I’m not here to hurt you,” he said as he stepped back from her and lifted a hand up in front of him. The burning pain was unbearable, and he couldn't see a thing. And in some way, he supposed he should have seen it coming. Knowing that he'd done worse if someone had decided to surprise him with a hand on their shoulder. He couldn't blame her for that act of self-defense. He ran the other hand over his face, although it probably wasn't the best idea to get the liquid onto his hands as well. But right now, he'd try about anything to relieve his eyes and face from the pain. “I was just trying to warn you of a guy that has been following you,” he explained, stepping further back from her to lean his back up against the wall of a building. He wasn't one to express how much pain he was in, but it would be clear to tell on his expression that he was. He lowered his head and lifted his arm up to dry off his face in the sleeve of his jacket, the pain still being too unbearable for him to open his eyes.
Tilbage til toppen Go down

What I thought I saw, was not really what I saw
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» I thought I would never see you again
» So you thought you were going to win this?
» Not who I thought you where
» I never thought I would see you again - Azrael
» This was not how i thought we would met (XXX) -Yuri

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Gågaden-
Gå til: