Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Richard Roe

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Cecilia

Cecilia

Humør : Experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn.
Antal indlæg : 390

Richard Roe Empty
IndlægEmne: Richard Roe   Richard Roe EmptySøn Aug 16, 2020 12:51 pm

Place: The Hospital in Aston
Outfit: Link
Topic for: @Arthas
____

A gunshot. A man in his late twenties had been shot down town. Cecilia had been one of the doctors present and the one to do the surgery. It wasn't a hard job, but it was not risk free. When the surgrey was done, the patient was taken to the postoperative recovery where they would wait till he woke up. A nurse was with him till then for observation. Once he started to make few movements the nurse called in Cecilia to be there for a greater look. He was a Richard Roe, they didn't know who he was or what had happened to him. Even the police didn't know who he was and was currently taking care of the crime scene. "Heey," she looked down at him with a warm welcoming smile. "You are okay. You got shot earlier, do you remember that?" Cecilia asked with a harmonic voice. Her smile was so tender. "I'm Dr. Rivers." As long as they didn't have his name, they couldn't call any relatives or people who might be able to take care of him. She felt bad if he was to spend the rest of the evening alone in the hospital.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Odin

Odin

Humør : At the end of the day, I fight for those who cannot fight for themselves. If that makes me an outlaw, so be it. I’ve been called worse.”
Fag : ingen
Antal indlæg : 50

Richard Roe Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Richard Roe   Richard Roe EmptyTirs Aug 18, 2020 8:19 pm

The day had started normal until he got shot, then when he was laying in the pool of blood he reliaze he might die. He then had passed out, as he heard a voice he slowly opened his eyes, as he looked into some beautiful brown eyes. He then slowly looked, around before he heard her voice asking him if he was allright, he had been shot how could he be allright.

He moved his hand up to the chest, where as he then turned his attention towards her. " I was shot ?" He asked as he did not understand anything. He then force himself up so he could move a bit, " i am gonna have to go now thanks Dr. River, i cant lay in a sick bed all day." He said as he sent her a slight smile, before he then try to get up, but as soon as he got up, he could fell how his eyes turned everything up and down but that was not gonna stop him. He grabbed the railing on the bed as he try to force himself to move yet agian he hated being like this.
Cecilia

Cecilia

Richard Roe Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Richard Roe   Richard Roe EmptyTirs Aug 25, 2020 3:30 pm

"Ye-" she almost didn't get a chance to respond before he tried to get himself up. "You should stay down, you just went through surgery," Cecilia tried to inform him. Cecilia wasn't fond of him trying to get going. He had been in anesthesia, his body was likely not to be ready for him to act so fast. She watched him try to get up and she wanted to assist him when he realized it was a bad idea. So she helped him back to the bed with best ability. It wasn't easy but she managed with help from the nurse in the room. "I know you want to get out of here and you might feel confused, but it is important that you keep still for a little longer," she then instructed to him and tilted her head a bit. "Can you trust me? at least for the next few minutes," she asked with a soft voice and looked at him. "I want to help you get out of here, but I might need to ask for your name, do you remember?"
Odin

Odin

Humør : At the end of the day, I fight for those who cannot fight for themselves. If that makes me an outlaw, so be it. I’ve been called worse.”

Richard Roe Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Richard Roe   Richard Roe EmptyFre Okt 23, 2020 9:43 pm

"If i give you my Name can I then go." He asked with as he raised his eyebrows. He did not want to be here on a hospital he felt trapped, when he was inside the little room. As He got back to the bed he did not want to sit down so he kept himself up as he looked at the doctor there was trying to make him stay down.

He had never liked staying down, so this was not a thing he wanted to do. He lifted his hand to the head, as he then felt how he was weak. He then decided that he still wanted to go, so he would not sit down at all. Maybe it was because he was royal, that he did not want to be on a hospital at least his memories was slowly returning or at least to a degree. " You can get my name, if you let me go thats the only deal i am open to make Miss River." He added as he then looked at her agian, waiting for the responded from her.
Cecilia

Cecilia

Richard Roe Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Richard Roe   Richard Roe EmptyLør Okt 24, 2020 2:02 pm

"Are you trying to make a bargain with me sir?" She asked and lifted a brow a little. Cecilia was curious about what he was, what type of creature - if he was human or something else. "You need to stay down for at least a few more tests, I can't have you walking around getting hurt on my watch," she added with a comforting smile. "But is there anything I can do to make you feel more comfortable?" Cecilia then asked and tilted her head a bit to the side. She didn't like the thought of him trying to run away, and it could effect her job if it was on her watch. "I really need you to stay here for a little while longer okay?" She hoped that she could convince him to stay - it would make things a lot easier.
//OUT
Odin

Odin

Richard Roe Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Richard Roe   Richard Roe EmptyMan Mar 29, 2021 12:23 am

//out på baggrund af ændring af karakter//
Sponsoreret inhold

Richard Roe Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Richard Roe   Richard Roe Empty

Richard Roe
Tilbage til toppen