Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Can you help?

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Theia

Theia

Humør : “I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.”
Antal indlæg : 29

Can you help? Empty
IndlægEmne: Can you help?   Can you help? EmptyLør Aug 15, 2020 5:37 pm

Tagged: @Arthas

The sun was shining, everyone was out and about. When everyone was enjoying whatever they did, Theia was looking for some trouble. She was always looking for trouble, so there was nothing new in that. Her eyes were searching for what, she couldn't say, someone, she could get to be a little bad. She loved to be like a little devil on the shoulder, telling to do something bad. She was a really bad influence on some people, then there was them who already was bad. It was clear in her eyes, she tried to just find trouble. Her head tilted to the side, when she thinks she found the right person. Who would ever know until she found out herself, she would be more than happy if he was easy to sway to do something.

There was a humming coming from her, happy she had someone to play a game with. It was still a game, even it was only one to know they were playing. Her steps were showing her confidence, when she got around people. Why could people not just walk away? Why must they be in her way, people sometimes! She wanted to snap at people, but if she needed to keep a little belief in her angel looks, she couldn't go snap at people over small things. Even if she wanted, but hell that would turn bad for her. Her outfit was simple, a crop top and shorts, with some high heels.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Odin

Odin

Humør : At the end of the day, I fight for those who cannot fight for themselves. If that makes me an outlaw, so be it. I’ve been called worse.”
Fag : ingen
Antal indlæg : 50

Can you help? Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Can you help?   Can you help? EmptyLør Aug 15, 2020 7:21 pm

It was like a heatwave as Arthas moved trough the city, hed could fell how his head was a lot lighter than normal maybe, because he had not been in the water for a while. Maybe because he had not gotten enough water in, maybe a whole other thing. As he moved trough the city, his eyes looked at people passing by, most of his friends had been out drinking so for once he had decide he would be smart and not go out to a party.

He moved between some people before his eyes locked on a beautiful girl, who was going right towards him, His heart keept beating faster and faster as they moved towards each other, when he finally was passing her he sent her a cheeky smile, "well hello there beautiful." He said as his eyes went down her, she looked like a model, that was the best way for him to describe it. Today he had decide to wear a white t-shirt with black shorts, as he sent her a daring smile, " i think you most heard this a million time but i just got lost in your eyes."He added as he sent her a slight smile.
Theia

Theia

Humør : “I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.”
Antal indlæg : 29

Can you help? Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Can you help?   Can you help? EmptyLør Aug 15, 2020 10:38 pm

It was a charming smile, when she stopped before the man she had seen. Her head tilted a little to the side, when her eyes went over him, to take every little detail in. "Hello, handsome," in an almost purring voice, happy for the attention she is given. She is daring, but she can't help it. She touches his shoulders, like she tries to get some wrinkles away on his t-shirt, just gentle and light touches. "Why thank you handsome," she looked up at him through her lashes, when she sent him a cheeky smile. Well she had heard that one before, but it never got old for her. But it was properly because she loved it every time she got a compliment, but who didn't? Well someone for sure, but Theia good never get enough. She was almost living on the compliments she got, and you first gave her one compliment, she knew how to play you for a fool to get what she wanted.

"What is your name? Unless I should just keep calling you handsome?" It was an almost low purring coming from her. Not that she properly would need it, but humans says it polite to ask, because maybe you needed it another time, but who knows what you will need in some years, properly not knowing a stranger's name, unless you meet them many times. The tip of her tongue darted out a little, before she licked her lips, when she took a good look at him again. Well, it was never bad to have something handsome to look on. He was some fine piece, but that wasn't actually what she needed, just someone to make some trouble, but well, he is handsome nothing bad in that.
Odin

Odin

Humør : At the end of the day, I fight for those who cannot fight for themselves. If that makes me an outlaw, so be it. I’ve been called worse.”
Fag : ingen
Antal indlæg : 50

Can you help? Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Can you help?   Can you help? EmptyMan Mar 29, 2021 12:23 am

//out på baggrund af ændring af karakter//
Sponsoreret inhold

Can you help? Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Can you help?   Can you help? Empty

Can you help?
Tilbage til toppen