Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Odd how history can repeat itself

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Cecilia

Cecilia

Humør : Experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn.
Antal indlæg : 390

Odd how history can repeat itself Empty
IndlægEmne: Odd how history can repeat itself   Odd how history can repeat itself EmptyLør Aug 15, 2020 10:33 am

Outfit: link
Topic for: @Michael
__

It had been a busy week, and she was so excited to finally have a few days of from work. Cecilia found herself in the middle of the streets, where she was supposed to meet someone for coffee, however, he had canceled on her the last minute. She wasn't the type to just sit around making a big deal about it, so she thought to just go for a stroll around the shops before going home. It was raining a little for the first time in weeks, and she was sure the plants loved it. Her skin even enjoyed the few cold drops after warm day. A smile widened on her lips as she looked up to the sky, perhaps she should call her cousin if she hadn't been at work. Cecilia started looking for her phone in her bag as she walked down the streets. Foolish enough she barely looked where she was walking, which was the reason she didn't see the man in front of her till she walked into him. "Oh sorry," she apologized and looked up at the guy. "I was.. I was looking for my phone, I'm so sorry I didn't look where I was going," she added looking at him with a smile.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Michael

Michael

Antal indlæg : 652

IndlægEmne: Sv: Odd how history can repeat itself   Odd how history can repeat itself EmptySøn Aug 16, 2020 6:52 pm

Michael had just come out of a wearisome meeting with a few angels. He'd been so busy and distracted with tasks on Earth that he'd neglected some of his other responsibilities, now leaving him with a pile of work to catch up on. He walked towards the shopping street in Aston to grab a quick meal before heading home. He took a moment to stand on the sidewalk as his eyes scanned some of the café-fronts when someone walked straight into him. He turned his eyes to the woman at this, but the moment he saw her, his world stopped spinning. Michael was someone who believed strongly in fate, but this. He almost couldn’t believe it to be true. For that reason, he just stared at her for a speechless moment before replying to her apology. “That’s okay,” he said. She wasn’t an angel, and she didn’t recognize him, which she surely would have if it was her. He looked at her face, seeing memories of Jezebel flash by. Her walking down the aisle in a white wedding gown. Her laughing in a summer dress on their honeymoon. Her holding their first child and singing lullabies to it. Their arguments when Lucifer decided to create his rebellion. How she’d wanted Michael to stand by their side, and not bow down to the humans. And since he couldn’t, she ended up falling like the rest of the angels that had rebelled. He glanced down to her lips as she smiled. A smile that once would have made him fall to his knees, but now, was a bitter reminder of what he’d lost. “I’m sorry for staring… you just look exactly like someone I once knew,” he admitted. Every single feature perfectly replicated the ones belonging to his first love. And the way they met gave him a slight hope that perhaps this was her. A stupid and silly thought, surely. “But I’m sure you’d recognize me if that was the case,” he added, sounding slightly saddened. He didn’t know why he wanted it to be Jezebel, because that meeting wouldn’t have ended well. Still, a part of him wanted to make sure that she wasn’t related to her in any way. “What’s your name?” he asked her.
Cecilia

Cecilia

IndlægEmne: Sv: Odd how history can repeat itself   Odd how history can repeat itself EmptySøn Aug 16, 2020 7:15 pm

He looked stunned for a while, which she found odd but didn't want to comment on it. It didn't seem like he was angry at her for walking into him, so it made her feel like she was at least able to breathe. "I haven't heard that one before, but I hope she was a good person," she confessed with a soft chuckle and frowned shortly. "Yeah, I'm sorry. I think I would have remembered if I had seen you before," she added to his comment. She could tell a part of him might have hoped and perhaps not hoped that she would recognize him. He asked for her name which made her head tilt a little to the side. "I'm Cecilia. Most people call me Cece," she presented herself with a wider smile. "And you are?" She then asked and tilted her head to the other side waiting for him to reply.
"I was going to grab a bite of something, I been so busy at work I forgot to have lunch - do you wanna perhaps grab a bite with me?" Cecilia asked spontaneously and kept her gaze on him. There was something calming about him, she couldn't explain it but she felt utterly peaceful just standing here.  
Michael

Michael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Odd how history can repeat itself   Odd how history can repeat itself EmptyTirs Aug 18, 2020 12:24 pm

He had once thought of her as pure good, but those thoughts had quickly deteriorated after she’d betrayed him. She'd not only broken his heart, but she'd gone against him in every way possible. He had never experienced such agony before. And despite his own hurt and conflict, he'd still needed to in charge of a military campaign against his brother. Michael didn’t even know if she was alive to this day, or what had really happened to her after the fall. Not except the few rumors he’d heard. He tried to shove those thoughts aside, but it was difficult when all it took was a single glance for him to be reminded of it. Making him long for a person he’d tried his whole life to forget. He sent her a brief smile as she said she would have remembered him if that was the case. “It’s a pleasure to meet you, Cecilia. I'm Michael,” he introduced himself as he looked at her, still in awe about the close resemblance. In the spur of the moment, she invited him to dinner. He never really got much time to meet new people outside of work, so it seemed like a nice way to end the day. Besides, he couldn’t get past the thought that maybe there was a reason he met her. It almost seemed too coincidental for a girl that looked like Jezebel to meet him like this. “I’d love to. I was just about to grab something to eat as well,” he replied, sending her a genuine smile before he looked towards the nearest Italian café. “Do you like Italian?” he asked her, slowly starting to move towards the café-fronts. “What kind of work do you do?” he then asked her, looking to her beside him.
Cecilia

Cecilia

IndlægEmne: Sv: Odd how history can repeat itself   Odd how history can repeat itself EmptyTirs Aug 18, 2020 1:07 pm

Odd, how strange it was for her that someone seemed to prefer saying her full name and not her nickname. Usually she would insist on people calling her Cece, but somehow, she liked him saying her name. She chuckled lightly by that thought, and her smile widened when he agreed to find something to eat. "As the matter of I do," she replied and followed him towards the cafe. "I work at the local Hospital, I'm a doctor," she responded to his question and waited for the waiter. "Table for two?" Cecilia nodded to the question, and followed the waiter to a table outside where there was chance to enjoy the view and the people. Cecilia sat down on one of the chairs and took the menu when it was handed. "What about you, what type of work do you do?" She asked while shortly looking up from the menu. She was curious and always had a blast getting to know knew people. "Pizza is my to go for anything, have you seen the The Ripienei? It sounds so good.. with prosciutto and mushrooms." A small laughter escaped her lips mostly because she found her so called obsession with pizza quite funny. "Seeing anything you like?"
Michael

Michael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Odd how history can repeat itself   Odd how history can repeat itself EmptyOns Aug 19, 2020 8:49 pm

Yeah, I’ve heard hospital hours can be awful,” he said, referring to her comment about being too busy to grab lunch. Michael followed them towards the table before he sat down in the chair on the opposite side of her. He hesitated as she returned the question because he couldn’t exactly tell her the whole truth. After all, he wasn’t sure whether she knew about other species, and even if she did, it might not be the best place to reveal who he was or what he did. “I work in law enforcement,” he then said. It wasn’t a complete lie. He had worked for the police on numerous occasions and did detective work on his own. He glanced down to the menu as she mentioned her love for pizza, smiling briefly as he hadn’t heard of many people who disliked it. Her laughter made him look up at her again as it reminded him of the one belonging to Jezebel. “Yeah,” he agreed, then catching himself at staring at her, so he returned his gaze to the menu. “I think I’ll go with the bresaola,” he replied, then closing off the menu. It had always been one of his most favorite meats from Italy. He looked back into her eyes, those brown eyes that could make even the worst horrors fade away in an instant. “So, how long have you lived in Gaia?” he then asked, curious to know more about her.
Cecilia

Cecilia

IndlægEmne: Sv: Odd how history can repeat itself   Odd how history can repeat itself EmptyTors Aug 20, 2020 5:21 pm

"Cool, my father is working with the police here in Aston," she added to the given information with a little smirk. It was fun how she had lived in Gaia for ages without knowing what lured behind the surface. Everything to her was normal. "Oh yeah, that one is a great choice as well," she approved with a little nod, and looked over at the waiter so they could order. When they had placed their order she looked back at Michael to answer his question. "I moved from Bulgaria when I was around 16, and we moved to this smaller town in the forest..  Atheria?" She replied as she didn't know if he had heard about it. It was quite small and many people didn't really stay there. "But I was there for like two years till I moved out.. I went to  Grounds of Lily.. so I guess I've been in Gaia for like ten years now," she breathed out with a small laugh, "time flies," she chuckled a bit to herself feeling like it was ages. "However, I finally found a place here in Aston last year, so It's been much easier to get to work," she pointed out.

"Cece!" A voice yelled from across the street. Cecilia sighed and closed her eyes for a second. "I'm sorry. I will be right back," she took a deep breath in. Clearly she wasn't pleased having to deal with this situation. Her and Jasper didn't have the most healthy relationship, mostly caused by Jasper's anger issues - of course Cecilia didn't know he was a werewolf. And after she broke up with him last week it was like he kept blacking out to the fact they were done. Cecilia walked over to him and lashed her arms out to the side. "Cece, what are you-" he looked over at Michael. "Are you with him? Is that it. You want to leave me?" he lashed out and Cecilia tried reaching out for him to calm him down. "Lower your voice and calm down Jasper," she hissed at him in a low voice as people started looking at them. "I can't let you leave me," he said looking a bit more serious and grabbed her arm. "Jasper, listen to me. We are over, I already told you that. You have to let me go," she responded to him with a calm voice and looked into his eyes. His grib tightened around her arm as he tried to pull her with him, however she stood her ground which indicated his claws started digging into the soft skin. "Jasper stop, you are hurting me," she begged underneath her breath. "Don't leave me Cece," he almost begged looking at her but didn't loose the grip. "I have to," she replied which resulted in him grabbing both her arms and almost shake her as if it would put some sense into her.

Sidst rettet af Cecilia Fre Jan 29, 2021 7:33 am, rettet 1 gang
Michael

Michael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Odd how history can repeat itself   Odd how history can repeat itself EmptyFre Aug 21, 2020 9:06 pm

He listened to her as she explained that she’d originally come from Bulgaria and then had moved to Gaia about ten years ago. At the same time revealing her age. “Yeah,” he agreed with a faint smile. Time was a strange thing. It could feel extremely slow through life’s worst and extremely fast at life’s best. “That’s great,” he commented as she said she’d found a place here in Aston, but before he could ask her another question, someone called out her name from across the street, making Michael turn his gaze to him. Shortly after, he found himself in the middle of a conflict as the guy suspected that Cecilia was dating him, then quickly realizing that the guy was an ex of hers. He glanced at the few people who took notice of their argument, and as he looked back at them, he saw that she’d grabbed her rather firmly. He got up from his seat to walk closer to them. “Let her go,” he said, his voice darker and deeper than before. He then looked from the guy to his grip of her arms. That’s when he saw his claws digging into her skin. He raised an arm and forcefully pushed him back from her, now standing in between them, still with his arm against his chest. He loathed men like him, and he prayed to God that his life would take a turn for the better. “She said you’re done. Now, if you ever lay a hand on her again, so help me God, I will make you regret it,” he said warningly before he removed his arm. If he'd get the idea to fight Michael, a being who'd fought for eons, then he'd quickly find himself laying flat on the asphalt in a rather painful hold. He could only hope that he'd sensed that his strength was far beyond his own and walk away.
Cecilia

Cecilia

IndlægEmne: Sv: Odd how history can repeat itself   Odd how history can repeat itself EmptyFre Aug 21, 2020 9:49 pm

She hadn't expected Michael to get involved, but she had to admit she felt a warm embrace of safety. Jasper got his claws ripped away from the fresh human flesh, and got pushed back from Cecilia. It seemed like he realized he had his claws out before Cecilia realized it actually had been claws. She could feel her heart beat so heavily in her chest, and she looked at Jasper, almost trying to figure out what his next move was going to be. However, before she could say anything or even find words to say, Michael asked him to leave with a little side note. The adding made her turn her eyes over to Michael and she breathed out.  Perhaps Jasper finally would understand the meaning of her words instead of always knocking on her door. Jasper starred into Michael's eyes and took a deep breath in and growled slightly. He snorted a bit at them, then looked at Cecilia shortly, "Right. Whatever, asshole," he mumbled unsatisfied and it seemed for a second he was ready to leave. "Who do you even think you are," he spit the angel in the face and was about to throw a punch when he felt the asphalt on his back. He then realized he had put himself in much larger trouble than he first thought. The hold was painful and the guy gasped with panic in his eyes. He had regretted his move.
Cecilia didn't know what to do about it as she just watched the two guys in the street. She looked shortly around them, as they had become the most fascinating people in town today.  

The werewolf knew better than to take on an archangel further and clapped on his arm a few times. "Okay.. Okay," when he finally got out of the hold and got rolled over to the side to get up. Jasper looked at Michael and lifted his hands up in surrender. "You win," he mumbled a bit in a sight and rolled his shoulder back with a little sense of pain - but it would heal. He put his hands back in his pockets and turned his back away from the crime scene.
Cecilia breathed out and watched Jasper walk away. "I'm sorry about that, some people have a harder time understanding a no or just simple words," she chuckled a little trying to light up the situation. She looked down at her arm, where blood slowly gathered its escape. "And I thought women had sharp nails, jeez," mumbled she slightly to herself and took a deeper breath in. "Again, you didn't have to get involved in my mess, but thank you," she said with a warm smile looking up at Michael.
Michael

Michael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Odd how history can repeat itself   Odd how history can repeat itself EmptyLør Aug 22, 2020 1:24 pm

Michael looked down at the werewolf on the ground until he finally relaxed his muscles and surrendered. He then let go of his hold and ran a palm across his face to dry off the spit. Despite the anger and warning in his voice, he seemed calm and controlled. He even sent a silent prayer to God about leading the werewolf away from his fallen life and sparing Cecilia from any similar incidents from happening in the future. He watched as he walked away before he turned his gaze back to her. “It’s okay,” he said, returning her chuckle with a calm smile as he appreciated her attempt to lighten the mood. He often dealt with much worse people and since he’d said he worked in law enforcement, his actions wouldn’t seem that strange. However, something that did seem strange was the fact that she hadn’t realized what the guy was. He had only taken a quick glance, but he’d still recognized his claws to be that of a werewolf. It made him wonder how she’d lived so many years in Gaia without experiencing any similar occurrences. Either way, it was a good thing she hadn’t. But at the same time, Michael deemed it too be dangerous for her to be held in the dark regarding this. After all, she'd settled down in an area where the population of supernatural beings was one of the highest. “More like claws,” he said as he lowered his gaze to her arms, seeing how blood slowly flowed from the wounds. He then glanced around the street for any vampires or blood demons who could have caught her scent. “You should probably get that healed,” he said as he returned his gaze to her face, not thinking that he could bid her to stay and eat dinner with him after what had just happened. “How about we get you home?” he suggested, thinking that she ought to have a first aid kit there, and that it probably was better to order takeout tonight.
Cecilia

Cecilia

IndlægEmne: Sv: Odd how history can repeat itself   Odd how history can repeat itself EmptyLør Aug 22, 2020 4:31 pm

It was unusual and yet not the worst thing she had experienced in her life. She lived in the unknown and when he added claws she didn’t think other than of it as a joke. However there was something in his eyes that made her realize he might be serious. The way he talked about healing made her frown slightly, was he okay? Cecilia knee some people in this town had a crazy idea of what was below the surface. It was what Cecilia knew from folklore and other movies in her life. Michael didn’t seem like the type of guy who would believe in such nonsense but who was she to judge people for their believes? She shook her head a little. “Michael I’m fine, I have something in my bag to stop the bleeding,” she responded and ignored his former words about claws and healing. She didn’t want him to think he was insane even though he sounded like it. “I’m serious, this is nothing and we already ordered,” She insisted with a comforting smile. Her arm felt like it was on fire from the grip, and it was hurting pretty bad however she didn’t want to make a scene. It seemed like the people already had their gossip going about the event. “On the other hand we could get it to go and eat it at my place. If I haven’t scared you completely off.” Cecilia didn’t know what to think about the previous things he had said, but she rarely judged someone.
Michael

Michael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Odd how history can repeat itself   Odd how history can repeat itself EmptyMan Aug 24, 2020 8:59 pm

He took notice of her reaction to him correcting her statement about nails to claws, then to the way she frowned at his words to heal her. It only proved that she had no idea about werewolves, and perhaps other supernatural beings as well. Her response made him tilt his head slightly. He knew that she was going to be fine, but she wouldn’t be for long if anyone followed the scent of her blood. Besides that, her wounds looked rather painful. However, he wasn’t going to insist if she didn’t deem it necessary. “Okay,” he said, glancing at her arms again to confirm that the bleeding stayed at a minimum. Her suggestion to bring their food home to her if she hadn't scared him off, made a faint smile appear on his lips. “No, not at all,” he said. If anything, she'd probably be more scared off by him, if she knew who he was and what he did for a living. “I'd like that,” he replied, feeling mesmerized by her brown eyes. The same eyes that he'd rarely said no to in the past. And regardless of the crazy circumstances surrounding their meeting, he couldn’t help but want to know more about her. He walked back towards the café, then stopping by the waiter that had served them to inform him that they'd take the pizzas to go instead. The waiter then asked him to pay their bill, before he disappeared into the kitchen. Michael put his credit card back into his wallet as he left before he placed it inside of his suit jacket. “Do you live far from here?” he asked, wondering if it was a short walk from their current location.
Cecilia

Cecilia

IndlægEmne: Sv: Odd how history can repeat itself   Odd how history can repeat itself EmptyTirs Aug 25, 2020 3:17 pm

It was quite odd, and she did not really know how to think about the words that had been said. It was a choice not to dig deeper into what he meant or if he really believed in stuff like that. Cecilia was a doctor, she had seen weird things, heard even weirder things - but it was like she never really had gotten or wanted an explanation. She walked over to get her bag while Michael was handling their order. Cecilia was happy he wasn’t scared off by the event with Jasper, even through she herself was a bit shaken up by it. Michael returned with their order and asked whereabout she lived. “It’s not far away, I think maximum of ten minutes depending on how fast we walk,” she responded while making a little narrow movement with her eye as she thought about if the information was correct. Cecilia looked in her bag once again and got a handkerchief to remove a bit of the blood from her skin. She could put a bandage on the wounds when she got back home. “Do you live in the area?” She asked as they walked. It was quite a casual walk, Cecilia loved chatting about what she saw around her. Everything from how beautiful the weather was, to another apology about Jasper’s behavior, to she looked forward to the pizza. She could smell it and it almost begged to be eaten.

They came to the small houses a little bit away from all the shops and busy life. It was a quieter neighborhood at least from her point of view. It was a big house for being one person who lived there. It had yellow brick walls and it looked like there was a second floor. The front garden was quite beautiful and filled with different type of flowers. It was colorful and she liked taking care of her garden when she had the time. She fished after her keys and admitted to herself to get her back sorted out later, so it was easier to find her stuff. Finally, she found the keys and unlocked the door. Cecilia took used her left foot to take the right shoe off and the opposite to take off the other one. She gently used her right foot to push the shoes closer to the wall.
The entrance was simple, there hang a few of her summer jackets and a few sets of shoes. A mirror hung a few steps from the door with a fake plant hanging in a pot close by. Cecilia ran a hand through her hair and smiled at Michael. “Make yourself at home,” she then said and looked around. It was always something that she liked a clean space, so she didn’t have to worry about it being to messy. Okay perhaps, she had a few glasses here and there - she lived here after all. She walked into the living room, which included a nice amount of plants. Cecilia walked through the open glass door that separated the living room from the kitchen and dinning room. “You can just place it on the table, I will get some plates,” she said before walking over getting two plates from the cupboard and placed them on the dining table.

Cecilia then placed her bag on the table and found the bandage. She walked closer to one of the mirrors hanging in the dining area and looked at the wound. She had never imagined nails could dig so long into the flesh, it looked like claw marks from an animal attack. She had seem victims slashed up by animals before. She had removed most of the blood, but it wouldn't stop till she put the bandage on. Cecilia tried to wrap it wound her arm, but it was quite the job in use of only one hand. "Will you help me please?" She asked looking at Michael through the mirror. The right arm had a few scratches but it wasn't bleeding like the left arm.
Michael

Michael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Odd how history can repeat itself   Odd how history can repeat itself EmptyTirs Aug 25, 2020 8:46 pm

It was strange how natural this felt for him, as if they were two old acquaintances catching up after a long time. Of course, he could take a guess as to why that was. Michael didn't know why he'd met Cecilia at this time. The person who looked like his first love. But he doubted it was to scare a werewolf off. He nodded to her information about her home being ten minutes away. Shortly after the waiter returned with their pizzas. Michael thanked him before leaving the café. He shook his head briefly at her question. “No. I live in the Oneiroi Mountains, but I often come here for work,” he replied, glancing around the street as he said the last part of the sentence. However, it hadn't been more than a few months since he’d lived in a temporary apartment in Aston.
It didn't take them long before they reached a house away from the loud noises of the city. Michael closed the door behind them after he'd entered it, then he took off his shoes by the wall next to hers. He walked further into her house, noticing that she seemed to like gardening by her collection of plants, but otherwise it seemed fairly simple and clean. “You have a beautiful home,” he complimented as he looked around the living room. Michael also scanned the room for any crosses or other symbols for that would indicate her beliefs. Unfortunately, many humans weren’t religious in this part of the world, resulting in him condemning far more souls to Hell than he would in the past. He followed her into the dining room and placed the pizzas on the table when she asked him to. He then took a moment to adjust the collar of his shirt. The moment she requested help he walked towards her. “Of course,” he said with a calm smile. He grabbed the bandage, gently wrapping it around her arm before he secured it. He wasn't that knowledgable when it came to human medicine and practices, but bleeding wounds was something he dealt with quite often. He slowly let go of her arm as the bandage was done, rolling the leftover piece of it back before he handed it to her. “I know it’s not my place to ask… But did you notice anything strange about your ex? I mean these marks… you ought to know that they weren't caused by nails,” he said, understanding if she’d think he was crazy for saying this. But he didn’t want her to be completely ignorant in case her ex decided to pay her another visit. He looked into her eyes to try and see if there was any recognition in them. After all, it would be quite a miracle if she had lived in Gaia for ten years without experiencing more of these strange occurrences.
Cecilia

Cecilia

IndlægEmne: Sv: Odd how history can repeat itself   Odd how history can repeat itself EmptyOns Aug 26, 2020 10:16 am

"Thank you," she replied to his comment about her home. "I can only imagine living with a mountain view beats the garden just a little bit," she added with a little smirk. The living room had a few family pictures of her mother, father and older brother. Then there were also a few photos of her and Maeve. Then there were a photo of her brother Tyler with his wife and three kids. The only symbol to scan were the fact her mother wore a cross in a necklace in one of the photos.
He took the bandage and wrapped it around her arm. She frowned slightly by the itchy kinda pain, but it was nothing she couldn't handle. Cecilia turned around and took the leftover bandage as he handed it to her. The brown eyes gazed into his, as he once again asked about something that shouldn't make sense.

Anything strange about Jasper? She frowned again, this time in a bit confusion. He once again claimed it was claws, not nails, making her hold her breath for a little while. "Are you serious?" Of course she had seen strange things in this town, but people could be unpredictable. Some people thought to much of this city's tales and took folklore to seriously. "So you assume that because it looks like claw marks, his temper and never had time to watch the full moon - that he is what, a werewolf?" She would be blind if she never had opened a book about supernatural creatures, seeing that people often grabbed her saying the strangest things. "People often say crazy things under the right amount of pressure," she added and tilted her head a little, her eyes remain locked with his. "But you begin to sound like my mother ish," it had taken Cecilia years to realize her mother had put holy water in her water-bottles when she had gone on smaller trips with Maeve. Even the bracelets with a cross for her birthday the year she moved away from home. Cecilia never wore jewelry to work, so she didn't have it on right now. She knew she had blank spots in her memory from her car crash back when she was a teen. Things that didn't add up, but she had also been lucky in that crash. Cecilia was thankful she even was able to walk around, but her first boyfriend Richard - there was something about him and the situation that never had made sense. But she had never thought further about it. "What is it that you want me to believe Michael?" She then asked and took a sharp breath in before crossing her arms slightly. Healing and claws, if she had noticed anything strange. It all seemed like he wanted her to knowledge something else than him being completely crazy. It was human denial, not wanting to see what was right in front of her. Because if she opened that door there was going to be so much she didn't understand and had to accept.
Michael

Michael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Odd how history can repeat itself   Odd how history can repeat itself EmptyOns Aug 26, 2020 8:53 pm

He nodded slowly to her notion about the mountain view. And it was incredibly beautiful. He loved the feeling of standing on top of the mountain, admiring the nature beyond and sensing the power of the sky. How it begged him to take flight and feel the air under his wings. It was one of the best feelings he knew. But that view couldn't exactly be seen from his home as the bunker was hidden inside of the mountain.

It was normal for humans to explain away things that were hard to comprehend and be in denial of them existing in the first place. It seemed like Cecilia was in that stage, not wanting to believe in other-worldly beings or phenomena. Naturally, Michael could show her this truth in an instant, but he didn’t want to overwhelm her either, so it seemed better if she realized it for herself. And for a moment, he thought that she had. Drawing the conclusion that her ex was a werewolf. Even if she said it like it was a silly idea. “Yes, that is exactly what he is,” he affirmed. However, her belief about him being crazy remained unchanged. He had dealt with many people thinking that it was crazy, but seeing that she’d dated a werewolf, he deemed that she ought to know about it. For her own good. “I want you to know that there is more to this world than you realize,” he replied as he looked into her eyes, still sensing the skepticism in her, feeling like she wouldn’t truly believe it until he showed her. He stepped back to create more space between them before he used his light manipulation to strengthen his aura, lighting up the dining room around them. Standing there like some divine being. All he needed was his wings for her to get the full picture, but he wasn’t exactly keen on ruining his suit. “I’m an angel,” he revealed before the light dimmed around him to its previous state. He looked around the room for a moment to be sure that everything looked normal again. It was his job to save people from evil. And telling her this. It was the best way to prepare her for the monsters who lurked out there. He then returned his eyes to her, anticipating her reaction.
Cecilia

Cecilia

IndlægEmne: Sv: Odd how history can repeat itself   Odd how history can repeat itself EmptyTors Aug 27, 2020 7:35 am

She looked at him with a come-on-are-you-serious look in her eyes, when he confirmed her words about Jasper being a werewolf. No, he was wrong. Stuff like that only belonged in movies and books. It was fiction, pure fiction. Cecilia shook her head and breathed out heavily. "You can't ask me to believe that," she replied and held her breath for a moment. "Michael stop, this is insane. You sound insane," she almost begged in hope he would stop with these crazy theories. Believing in the supernatural? "I can help you," the sentence got formed in a low whisper as he stepped back. If he needed help she could provide it, this wasn't healthy. Then he did something, if it wasn't from that they just had discussed she would have blamed the sun for brightening up the dinning room. An angel, with those words she frowned once again and felt her heart beginning to race. She held up a hand to protect her eyes from the shinning light till it dimmed a bit. "It's impossible," she still tried to find a conclusion in her head that made an excuse for what she just had seen. Her heart was racing so badly she felt like she could throw up any given second and she took a deep breath in to calm herself. "How.. How did you do that.. how," she mumbled to herself and placed a hand on her collarbone to keep it together. "I need to sit down," she said slightly out of breath and walked to the living room to let herself fall down on the sofa.

She placed her elbows above her knees and starred blankly into the wall. Collecting her thoughts about what he just had said and shown her. Something that should be impossible. Something she just had called him insane for believing, but she had been wearing the wrong glasses the whole time. It could have been a cruel joke, some people fooling around pranking others, but she believed him. There was something about him that just made her know, that he wouldn't be lying to her about something like that. Cecilia took a deep breath in and moved her hands over her face and held them slightly on the back of her head for a moment. "Okay.. " she then broke the silence and breathed out to turn her eyes at him. "Okay.. I believe you.. I just.. I don't know what to think right now," she confessed and took a deeper breath in. Everything was about to chance, her way of viewing life. The world was different now. She began to think about people she had met at the hospital, people making remarks and small hints to the supernatural - and she never given it more thought than that. "I called you insane.. I'm sorry."
Michael

Michael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Odd how history can repeat itself   Odd how history can repeat itself EmptyFre Aug 28, 2020 6:58 pm

Even the unnatural light emanating from him made her say that it was impossible. But it was all very real. In fact, there probably wasn’t much in the world that was impossible if one had the right means. “By God's power,” he replied before stepping forward as he looked at her, slightly concerned that she was about to faint from the way she reacted. He could practically hear the rapid beating of her heart, and he hoped that he hadn't scared her. She then said she needed to sit down, and Michael followed her to the living room. He kept his distance, standing by a window as he looked at her. He could only imagine the thoughts swirling around inside her mind, so he gave her the time to process them. When she broke the silence, he was happy to know that she believed him. “I understand,” he said. After all, he had just changed her view of the world. It was only natural for it to overwhelm her.

He had not taken offense of her calling him insane. Even if he was very familiar with the condition. His time locked away in a cage in hell had corroded his mind to the point of insanity. Any such place would. But he knew that it had been her way of denying the truth, so it was quickly forgiven. “It’s okay.” She was bound to discover this truth at some point, to see something that couldn’t be explained by science and realize that it was real. “It didn’t sit right of me not to tell you. In this part of the world, these beings are especially prevalent,” he said, raising his gaze to look outside the window. “Thus it is of importance that a human such as yourself know the weaknesses of most of these beings,” he explained before returning his eyes to her. “I have a book that will explain everything in detail. Hold on,” he said and in that same moment, he vanished by teleporting himself to his library. He had written and edited this book many times, to then clone it and distribute it to people who yet had to gain knowledge of the supernatural. He returned to her house, now standing on the opposite side of the room before he walked closer to her and placed the book on the coffee table. “It’s all in here… my recollection of all the beings I’ve come across throughout my life,” he said, looking at the leather-bound book. Of course, there were many more books that she’d need to read to know more about each specific being. Including the full history behind them. Michael had only written brief passages about this, like an introduction to the species, as it was more important for him to educate people on their nature as well as their strengths and weaknesses. At the beginning of the book, there was a fair amount of history, however. About the creation of the world and its beings.
Cecilia

Cecilia

IndlægEmne: Sv: Odd how history can repeat itself   Odd how history can repeat itself EmptyFre Aug 28, 2020 8:17 pm

Her heart rate seemed to have found its way back to a reasonable beat again. She nodded when he confirmed it was okay that she had called him insane, it wasn't okay, but as long as he hadn't taken it too personal then it was fine. Cecilia began to wonder how many people actually knew the truth and just chose not to say anything. "Most of these beings," she repeated his last words with a low mumble and took a sharp breath in. Cecilia turned her eyes to his and took another deep breath in. He had a book about it, of course he had, it didn't really surprise her at this point. She gasped when he vanished and she looked around. "Michael?" She frowned and took a even larger breath in. Cecilia kept sitting only listening to her heart beating heavily in her chest. She felt slightly uncomfortable by this and her mind had a hard time shutting up about theories about who and what might be out there. Suddenly he was back from the opposite side of the room, and she almost jump a little bit. Cecilia placed a hand over her heart to calm herself down a bit. He put the book on the table and her big doe eyes landed on it. "Have you met a lot?" She asked almost afraid to know how many creatures that might be. Vampires, werewolves, angels and demons - seemed like something she could put her mind on being there. Cecilia took a deeper breath in and leaned in to pick up the book, she placed it on her lap before opening it. Her mind wasn't really in a reading mood right now and she couldn't really focus on the words, but she could look over a few pictures before closing it again.

"Maybe we should eat and read after," she breathed out. "I can't focus on reading right anyways. Maybe you can give me a crash course after like a pre reading?" She suggested. Right now it seemed like he had what she might be able to call an angel's aura of calm energy. Maybe that was what she had felt since she walked into him earlier. Cecilia placed the book back on the coffee table and got up. Feeling slightly dizzy and moved her hand to her head as a sharp pain shut right through her. Small flashes of something unclear she couldn't really see before it was gone again, made her blink a few times. And it was gone. Since she never really had gotten a chance to understand that she actually could see into the future, she got unclear flashes that rarely made sense. "It's nothing.. It happens when I forget to drink water," she excused and walked to the kitchen to down a few smaller glasses of water. "You want some wine with the food?" She took down a few glasses, clearly needed something to down the new information with.
Michael

Michael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Odd how history can repeat itself   Odd how history can repeat itself EmptyLør Aug 29, 2020 4:25 pm

By most of these beings, he referred to those of evil nature. Especially the ones who preyed on humans like her. And without this knowledge, she'd most likely stand no chance against them. That was why this was crucial for her to know more about. “I have,” he replied to her question. She’d realize just how many once she started to read the book. “Although I have not included beings who don’t belong on Earth, nor smaller groups of beings,” he added. After all, that would hardly fit in a single book, so he’d tried to focus on the beings that were most predominant. He watched her as she opened the book, anticipating her reaction to seeing some of the titles or images, but she quickly closed it again. He nodded as she suggested that they should eat first. Then asking if he could give her a crash course later. “Of course, and feel free to ask me whatever comes to mind,” he said before sending her a calm smile, but it quickly vanished as she got up and placed her hand to her head. He was inches from placing an arm around her because she seemed lightheaded, looking at her face with concern in his eyes. “Are you okay?” he asked, but she just brushed it off – saying that it was nothing, so he believed her. At the same time, he was slightly worried that he’d caused her this discomfort to begin with. He waited a moment as she walked into the kitchen before he walked after her. He stopped in the doorway and watched her drown a few glasses of water. “Yes, please,” he replied, thinking that a glass of wine would help her relax as well. He couldn't help but think about the troubles he'd caused her, so he hoped that his aura would at least help her feel calm again. He walked towards the dining table and sat down in the chair before he served himself a piece of pizza and waited for her to join him with the wine.
Cecilia

Cecilia

IndlægEmne: Sv: Odd how history can repeat itself   Odd how history can repeat itself EmptyLør Aug 29, 2020 6:04 pm

It was a lot. It was far from how she had expected her evening to be like. Cecilia nodded once again to confirm she was okay. As okay she could be right now. It was the same flashes, glimpse she had when she slept lately. She told herself it was normal, perhaps even stress from taking extra hours at work. However, she couldn't help but wonder with all this new information if it wasn't just that. What if it weren't just nightmares? Cecilia took a deeper breath in again and grabbed the glasses necks with one hand, holding them between her fingers, while grabbing a bottle of red wine with the other hand. When she got to the table, she placed the bottle first then the glasses before sitting down on a chair on the opposite side of him. Cecilia took a deeper breath in. "I'm happy you told me," she admitted with a warmer smile. Cecilia knew she might not had seemed like it, but it was a lot to process. However, she felt like it was knowledge she needed - but never knew she actually needed. "I guess its good luck I have the weekend off," she added with a light chuckle trying to keep herself collected once again. Cecilia opened the bottle of wine and poured up some up in both their glasses. She took one of her slices, and a bit after. Funny enough she wasn't really that hungry anymore, possibly because her mind was everywhere else than on being hungry. "So if werewolves are real, I guess the same goes for vampires?" She asked, like most people a few years back vampires had been the hottest thing to watch for teens and young adults. She would lie if she hadn't been fascinated by those stories back in the day, but she had never imagined some of it could be based on reality.

"Do you believe in someone seeing things before they happen?" She then asked out of nowhere. Perhaps it was to clear her mind a little, if he said it was crazy and that he never had seen such thing  - she could put her mind to rest. However, a part of her knew - it couldn't be the most crazy thing he had heard before. She took a deeper breath in and kept her eyes at him, even if she wanted to know she wasn't insane, she really just wanted for him to say it insane. then she wouldn't have to deal with it, yet understand it. Cecilia was on the first step, believing what he was telling her. The next step would be accepting it, and she was getting there - but to accept she had walked around other creatures inhuman creatures for years - it was almost impossible to accept. She took her glass and took a big mouthful of the wine, looking back at Michael.
Michael

Michael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Odd how history can repeat itself   Odd how history can repeat itself EmptyLør Aug 29, 2020 8:34 pm

He sent her a smile as she expressed her appreciation for him telling her about this. But it would’ve felt wrong of him not to. “I’m glad to hear that. I wouldn’t want to be the cause of a doctor's distraction,” he said, slightly widening his smile as he looked at her. He knew that it'd be difficult for her to stay focused if her mind was elsewhere, and that was seldom a good thing when you worked in a hospital. He picked up the glass by the stem after she’d poured the wine, gently moving his hand in a circular motion to aerate it before he took a sip. He placed the glass back on the table when she asked him about vampires. It was purely a good thing that she'd been pardoned from their attacks, and more so, their intention to turn her into one of them. “Yes. It's likely that most of the beings you’ve read or heard about exist,” he said. However, there was of course a lot of misinformation out there. The human imagination was exceptional when it came to fictional writing. “The easiest way to protect yourself from them is by wearing a cross or another form of a holy symbol,” he explained, thinking that this was the most important thing for her to know. That way demons might stay away from her as well. He took a bite of the pizza, realizing just how hungry he’d been and on top of that, this tasted heavenly. He set it back on the plate as she asked him another question, looking at her for a moment as he got the feeling that she either had experienced this for herself or knew someone who had. Divination was a powerful ability, and he had seen it many times in the past. It wasn’t impossible for her to have been granted such a gift. Even if he hadn’t met many evolved humans. “I do,” he replied calmly. “Was that what happened out there?” he asked, glancing at the doorway to the living room before he looked back at her. “Did you see something?” He thought that perhaps she’d seen something important relating to him or the supernatural, now that she knew that it was real. Although the visions could vary greatly. Sometimes the flashes made little sense, and other times it would show a whole scene. Like a plan playing itself out perfectly. He had been warned from visions before. And although one rarely could prevent an incident from happening altogether, it was often possible to alter it or help the people that it affected.
Cecilia

Cecilia

IndlægEmne: Sv: Odd how history can repeat itself   Odd how history can repeat itself EmptyLør Aug 29, 2020 9:07 pm

He confirmed that vampires were real, and many other creatures. It would take time before she had learned just some of them, but it helped when he said their was ways to protect oneself from them. He mentioned a cross which made her frown a bit then smile, perhaps her mother really knew something. He also confirmed that her situation was something he had heard before, and there went her idea of being just a little bit normal.  That information made her hold her breath for a little bit, before she allowed herself to breathe out. Michael asked directly if that was what had happened before, and she couldn't really get herself to lie or find a better explanation right now. She was in the middle of crazy. "Sort off. I usually try to push it down so it's rarely clear - honestly I just thought I was dehydrated  or something," she admitted and folded her lips for a short moment. "Someone driving, a guy on the road a crash. I can't really get the faces. Last night I thought I was just a bad dream, might just be, I don't know," she replied and frowned a bit. She still felt a bit silly for thinking she might be able to see some things from the future. But she wouldn't have said it if it wasn't because it had happened many times before. Cecilia grabbed her wineglass and took another large mouthful. She had never talked to anyone about these visions, so it was weird for her to share that kind of information, yet she felt a lot better by saying it out loud.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Odd how history can repeat itself   Odd how history can repeat itself Empty

Odd how history can repeat itself
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Too much history
» History together - William
» History Yet to Be Written
» History repeats itself - Maelle.

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Gågaden-