Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

The drug in me is you

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

The drug in me is you Empty
IndlægEmne: The drug in me is you   The drug in me is you EmptyLør Aug 08, 2020 8:58 pm

The drug in me is you Giphy

Place: Devil's Point
Time: 00:20. August 11th.
Weather: Around 15 celcius, slight breeze

Outfit: Clothing -- Shoes

Tagged: @Lenina

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The empty bottle got placed on the kitchen counter and the joint was killed in the ashtray. With lazy steps, Bowie walked to the bathroom and looked in the mirror, trying somewhat to get just a little control over the many curls, yet it was a fight she had already lost. A sly smirk found its way to her lips as she turned on the water, just to give a few splashes of water, hoping to wake up a bit more. With the water off she walked to the front door, to put on her shoes and walked out to the taxi she ordered. She got into the car and nodded at the taxidriver ”Where to?” he asked sending her a smile. Bowie slightly returned his smile ”Devil’s point” she said, before turning her gaze towards the window. The voices had been a pain in the ass the entire day, so going to Devil’s Point to see Lenina, might not help, but it would surely make her relax, just a bit more.

As they arrived Bowie handed the driver the money and some extra for tips. She walked to the door, got checked by a guard and was let inside. A hand ran through the dark curly hair, before walking towards the bar. As per usual there was a lot of people at the club, mostly men, but here and there in the crowd, you’d be able to see a woman. She scanned the room for Lenina, she had to be somewhere in here, but they’d find eachother, sooner or later. Her green eyes looked at the guy behind the bar and smiled ”Double whiskey, no ice” she said and starting to find the money to pay for her drink. Not long after, she received her drink and took a slight sip of it. Bowie was able to locate a spot, where she was able to sit down and enjoy her drink, and she’d be able to see what happened on stage. The glass with whiskey was put on the table before her, she crossed her legs and leaned back, looking towards the stage, then on the crowd, still not able to locate Lenina yet.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The drug in me is you   The drug in me is you EmptySøn Aug 09, 2020 3:26 pm

Clothes: Black Lingerie Link + Black High heels (10 cm) Link
- Other: British accent + Supernatural beauty + Alluring scent + 1,66 meters tall (1,76 with the shoes) + Hair reaches her ass Link + Long legs

It was just yet another day at work, she did some lap dances and has some clients come over for their usual and everything more or less went as it usually did. Though she did sometimes think, of how her usual days seemed to become less and less like it normally was, she'd been hired to give massage to a man who seemed to hold power unlike anyone else, and then there was the time she was hired for an actual queen. She gone to the length of taking a Soma each morning and night, just to keep her levels going well, and she didn't know what to do, it was as if that control she'd build up over the years, now slowly and slowly went away, and she wasn't quite certain what to do about it.
So she thought maybe today was just another usual day, though it did turn out that maybe it wasn't as she got downstairs, and then noticed just what made this day so much different from any of the others, because right there was Bowie. Though unlike all the other surprises from the days before, this one wasn't really that bad and while this appeared a bit like the situation with Jael, it hadn't been that long ago since she'd last time seen the Banshee. She walked over to the other woman "Why hello, are you here to see one of the other girls, or did you just miss me too much?" She asked teasingly, as she placed herself beside the other woman.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The drug in me is you   The drug in me is you EmptyTors Aug 13, 2020 12:25 pm

Bowie leaned forward to get a hold of her drink, leaning back once again, taking a sip. The voices in her head, had been a pain in the ass the entire day, but all the alcohol in her blood, was helping her keeping the worst away. Now and then some would pop out anyway, but Bowie couldn't be bothered to answer, not now... She was here to have a good time, at least try and the voices wasn't a part of having a good time. As she heard a familiar voice, she’d look up and offer Lenina a smile. She already knew who it was before even seeing her. She raised an eyebrow and took a sip of her whiskey ” There’s none of the other girls who’s that interesting. And yes, I might have missed you.” she said, turning a little towards Lenina.

”Lots of costumers, hmm?” she asked once again sipping some whiskey. Not that she was jealous, because it wasn’t like they were in that kind of relationship. Both came to terms that; it was going to be an open relationship. Bowie wouldn’t be able to be in a normal relationship anyway, so this was a good solution.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The drug in me is you   The drug in me is you EmptySøn Aug 23, 2020 3:30 pm

Even if she was used to being complimented and being told she was beautiful, it was nice to know that someone thought she was above them in some way. It was like being told, that she was actually unique and special, and not just yet another working girl, who had chosen a more sensual approach to work. She moved closer to Bowie, as the other woman in some ways did reveal having missed her, and she softly laid her hands against her cheeks "Some, but not that many and they do not matter right now," she gently kissed Bowie's lips "Did you come here to just drink or have a good time because if it is the latter, I can surely help with that," a tiny smirk came to her lips, as something told her the other woman hadn't come just for something to drink, as she then could just have gone to another place instead of this bar.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: The drug in me is you   The drug in me is you Empty

The drug in me is you
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Gågaden :: Devil’s Point-
Gå til: