Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Recovery

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Michael

Michael

Antal indlæg : 652

Recovery Empty
IndlægEmne: Recovery   Recovery EmptyLør Aug 08, 2020 8:35 pm

Time: 02:10. 18th of August.
Weather: Storm. Rain.
Outfit: Ripped white shirt with bloodstains, black slacks, and black dress shoes.
Dedicated to: @Lenina

He woke up in a panicked gasp, looking at the white wall in front of him as his heart raced uncontrollably in his chest. His head was hurting immensely from the torture he’d endured, and the energy he’d used to teleport here. He’d thought that he could defeat the demons at their lair, but it was as if they knew he was coming. He pushed himself up from the floor as he looked around the living room. He felt a deep, unbearable pain in his shoulder and torso, and for a moment he closed his eyes. The demons had shot him with two bullets, paralyzing him with dark magic, but it also seemed to carry an unknown poison, making the world around him move slightly from side to side. He wasn’t strong enough to teleport back to Heaven or summon any of his angels to help, so for whatever reason, his first intuition had been to go here. A part of him had deemed her to be his best chance at a quick healing. To be relieved of the pain he was feeling. He placed a hand against the wall as he felt dizzy from standing up, then feeling the warm blood slowly flow from the bullet wounds, making him realize that his healing had been vastly slowed down surrounding the wound and that it wouldn’t heal completely before the bullets were removed. His face had a few minor cuts from the repeated beatings, although he could barely feel the pain from that in comparison to the bullets. He squinched his eyes as he tried to focus on something other than the pain. “Lenina?” he called out in a raspy voice, still with his hand against the wall for support.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

Recovery Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Recovery   Recovery EmptyLør Aug 08, 2020 9:01 pm

Clothes: A while bralette and sleeping shorts Link
- Other: British accent + Supernatural beauty + Alluring scent + 1,66 meters tall + Hair reaches her ass Link + Long legs

She'd been sleeping rather peacefully, dreaming of that handsome Michael, she couldn't quite get him out of her mind and she didn't understand it. She'd even gone as far as to touch herself with him in her mind, but it wasn't the same as the real deal and she'd gone as far as to take a break from work. She didn't know if she was ever to met him again, even after having revealed her true name to him, but she wanted to. She wanted to feel his closeness again, not even through sex, just to feel his gaze on her and hear his voice. Even as she slept, she could hear his voice, it wasn't until the sound of movement, she realised the dream wasn't actually a dream, but that it was actually him.
She quickly rose from the bed, and went to the livingroom, in which she found him in a less positive situation, as there was blood stains and his shirt was ripped "Michael? What has happened?" she quickly got to his form, allowing him to lean himself against her body, as she guided him to the bedroom, and gently laid him down. It appeared he'd been shot, and from what she could figure the bullets were still inside him "I have to take out the bullets." Before she came to Gaia, she hadn't been used to handling these kind of situations, and while it still was quite traumatic, it hadn't been the first case of a bullet wound.
She took of his belt, as softly as she could, and then folded it to then place between his teeth, so he could bit into it when she was to remove the bullets from his wounds. As she left the bed, she first took a couple of Soma, to calm down her nerves, and then found some tools which was something she could use to get the bullets out. She came back to him quickly, and then opened up his shirt more and had the situation been more sensual, she would have loved to see his naked chest, but alas it wasn't and he was bleeding. She knew it would be shit until they came out, but that it would hurt when she did, so with the pliers and then get the bullets out one by one and with a cloth, she held it over the wounds. Her gaze were worried and soft as she looked at him, scared if he wasn't going to be okay.
Michael

Michael

Recovery Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Recovery   Recovery EmptyLør Aug 08, 2020 10:48 pm

The call of his name made a flow of relief rush through him, and as his gaze fell upon her, he hesitated to reply to her. Because what could he possibly say? The truth was only going to freak her out even more. But as she approached him, he realized that he’d made the right call by coming here. That she was going to help him. “I’m so happy to see you,” he said as he looked at her face. Almost forgetting the past events due to her presence. Michael was rarely weakened to this degree. He was able to withstand much more than most beings, and usually his enemies never got to this point, but he’d clearly underestimated their powers. He placed his left arm around her, leaning slightly against her for support as they started walking. He groaned quietly at some of the steps, which only made the wound in his torso hurt even more. But with her touching him, he felt more at ease. It was a weird feeling. The pain mixed in with the exaltation of her touch. He wanted to explain everything to her, but for the time being, he didn’t know where to begin. He was just grateful for her being there for him. He closed his eyes at the pain he felt from laying down, but as soon as he was in a still position, his pain lessened. He nodded faintly at her comment about taking out the bullets, knowing that it was the only way to make his healing kick in. He opened his eyes as she took off his belt, opening his mouth to bite into it. Now, feeling the stinging pain in his jaw from the beatings. But that pain wasn’t anything in comparison to what she was about to do. He closed his eyes and clenched his jaw tightly around the leather as he bit into it. He’d tried to remove bullets many times before, even removed them himself, but there was something different about these ones. It was as if the dark magic emanated from them and into every nerve and muscle around them. He let go of his grip of the belt as she’d removed the last bullet, exhaling deeply as he opened his eyes and looked up at the ceiling. Slowly starting to feel his healing close the wounds. Still, he was worried that the dark magic kept its traces inside of him, weakening him for much longer than he otherwise would be. “Thank you,” he said quietly, moving his gaze to her. “You've done that before, haven't you?” he asked her. At least it appeared that way to him.
Gæst
Gæst

Recovery Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Recovery   Recovery EmptyLør Aug 08, 2020 10:57 pm

She felt more calm as his wounds started to heal up, meaning he was going to be okay and she felt the fear and worry leave her body, especially as she looked into those green eyes, as they made her feel like everything was going to be better and he was better "Any time," she leaned down towards him and softly kissed him, not knowing if he wanted her to kiss him or not. She wasn't as secure in herself as she'd been so many times, but then again all the other times she'd kissed someone, she knew what came out of it, she wasn't so sure with him.
"Yes, but that doesn't matter, I'm just glad you're okay," she looked down at him with a soft expression, just wanting to be in his arms, hoping he wouldn't leave again. She couldn't quite explain what it was with him, but she felt happy with him, as if everything was going to be good again and she didn't have to fear anything "What happened?" she felt honoured that he'd chosen her when weak from injurious, even if it had surprised her to begin with, it meant something.
Michael

Michael

Recovery Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Recovery   Recovery EmptySøn Aug 09, 2020 1:17 pm

His heart skipped a beat the moment she leaned down to kiss him. He closed his eyes, feeling how it managed to numb the pain he felt. But as soon as she leaned back, that feeling disappeared with her. He looked into her eyes for a speechless moment. His mind immediately leaping to the possibility of her feeling something towards him. That whatever she had for him was more than sexual desire. Yet, he realized that perhaps kissing was considered a different act in her world and that it might be normal for them to share kisses between each other in various situations. He quickly shoved the thoughts aside as she replied to him, sending her a faint smile as an assurance that he was indeed okay. “Yeah,” he said, knowing that she inevitably had something to do with it. Her presence and touch made him feel better than okay. And despite all the places that he could have gone, for some reason, this had been the first place to cross his mind.
His smile faded as she repeated her question because it forced him to remind himself back on it. But she deserved to know the truth. He moved his eyes back to the ceiling. “Demons,” he said firstly. “I was tracking a group of them and when I finally found their hideout, it was as if they knew I was coming, because they used some powerful magic to trap me,” he explained. Had he known that they had the help of a witch on their hands, he would have approached the situation differently. “They tortured me until the trap’s magic wore off. And when it did, I killed one of them,” he continued. It was clear to tell that it wasn’t the first time something like that had happened to him. And the sad reality was that he didn’t remember what life without it was like. He looked back at her. “Another demon then shot me with those bullets before I managed to escape,” he ended, watching her reaction carefully. He wouldn’t blame her if she'd look at him differently after hearing this. He presumed her next question would be along the lines of who he was. “I’m an archangel,” he then said, looking into her eyes for a sign of recognition. For all he knew, she might not know about angels and demons, let alone their history.
Gæst
Gæst

Recovery Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Recovery   Recovery EmptySøn Aug 09, 2020 1:27 pm

She listened quietly as he explained what had happened, and at the same time, she softly caressed his chest. It didn't change anything of how she viewed, even if death and chaos wasn't as much of her life as it appeared to be of his "I'm sorry this happened to you, but I'm glad you're still alive," her gaze was still soft, even after he admitted to being an archangel "All of this, it is a lot and while I did have a theory you're were something quite different, it doesn't change anything," her hand laid itself against his cheek "But I'm glad I know more of you, because even if it's strange and against everything I know, I do enjoy your company and not having to share you when we're alone," she bit into her lower lip, not sure how he would view what she'd said.
Though she quickly changed her mind, not about him, but rather the situations "So you're still quite bloody, even with your wounds now beautifully healed, so how about we get you out of those clothes, and we can take a shower or a bath. I mean if you want my company while we get the blood of your skin?" she raised an eyebrow, as she looked down at him, only wanting to enjoy the feeling he gave her when they were close. Because as much as she appeared to have an effect on him, he also had one on her and one she hadn't ever felt before. It went against everything she knew, but she just wanted him.
Michael

Michael

Recovery Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Recovery   Recovery EmptySøn Aug 09, 2020 4:07 pm

Despite him saying all those things, she still caressed his chest. He was slightly surprised by her calm reaction, but at the same time, he was happy to know that she still looked at him the same way. He couldn't help but wonder why that was. He smiled briefly as she stated that he was happy about him surviving it because as far as he knew, God was the only one able to kill him, although many had tried. And when he revealed that he was an archangel, she still didn’t flinch. She then stated that it didn’t change anything. But it made the world of a difference. He wasn’t the type of person that people should get attached to, because it was inevitably going to get them hurt in the long run, and he didn’t want to see that happen to Lenina. “Really?” he asked, looking into her eyes with ponder. “Weren’t you the one saying that everyone shared everyone in New London?” he asked her. Was he able to make her feel differently because he was an angel? Or was it something else? It felt surreal to think that he was the cause of something like that, so perhaps she had meant it in a different way. “Yeah,” he agreed, looking down his torso at the stained blood on his skin. But as she suggested for her to come with him, his green eyes returned to her. The sensible thing would be to decline it. Just like he had the first time they met. But he couldn’t get those words across his lips, and right now he didn’t want her to leave his side. Not at all. “I do,” he replied, sending her a gentle smile before he got up from the bed, waiting for her to lead him into the bathroom.
Gæst
Gæst

Recovery Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Recovery   Recovery EmptySøn Aug 09, 2020 4:23 pm

Her eyes never really left his, even as he then states what she'd said the first time they had met, how her world everyone belonged to everyone "Sometimes you learn that what you thought was right isn't really right at all, maybe I do want to go the old fashion way or wanting not to share myself with everyone. I even haven't been at work since we laid together," the night she'd admitted all those things, of how her world in reality had been, and that they weren't as much of a paradis as everything may have appeared. And the fact she hadn't been at work since she had sex with Michael, maybe showed how much power he had over her, and the fact she hadn't been able to keep him out of her mind.
As he said yes for them to take a bath or shower together, and then got up from the bed, she herself did the same and gently took his hand in her own, to guide him towards her bathroom. The second they got there, she gently removed his shirt, kissing his chest, as she then looked up at him with a smile "A shower would be easier and faster, but a bath is more nice, so which would you like?" she asked, while opening his pants, her dark eyes lever leaving his. About this time, her favourite color would now officially be the color of his eyes, as she so often found herself thinking of them, even wondering if he was thinking of her.
Michael

Michael

Recovery Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Recovery   Recovery EmptyTirs Aug 11, 2020 7:53 pm

For a second, he thought he’d misheard her. Not only saying that she didn’t want to share herself with everyone, but also that she hadn’t been with anyone since their night together. If he knew that his aura had that kind of effect on someone’s morals, it might have made sense. But as far as he knew, it didn’t. “Oh wow, uh, that’s amazing,” he said, sending her a nervous smile. Mostly because of his thoughts telling him that she might have developed feelings for him. Then onto thinking that those feelings were returned by him. Something he couldn’t allow by any chance. So, he reminded himself that whatever he was feeling, it wasn’t that. Still, his thoughts kept coming back to it. “Do you feel as if... your desire is monogamous?” he asked her, and although she might have stated the obvious, he still needed to ask. A part of him intrigued by her wanting him as more of a temporary lover amongst all of those she undoubtedly had. The other part of him scared as to what it would mean for him.
He felt the static from her kiss against his chest, satisfying a small fraction of the craving he’d developed in her absence. He still had a slight pain inside of him due to the dark magic, but it felt close to nothing in her presence. “A shower is fine,” he replied to her. But at this point, he’d honestly do whatever she wanted him to if it involved them staying in touch with each other. As she opened his pants, he reached his hands around her, opening her bralette before he let it fall to the floor. He lowered his gaze to admire her delicate features and feminine curves, tracing his hands up the sides of her body to feel them. Thinking that as long as he didn’t give in to her completely, it was going to be okay.
Gæst
Gæst

Recovery Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Recovery   Recovery EmptyOns Aug 12, 2020 4:36 pm

She looked up at him, and nodded "Yes, I understand if you do not and that's okay, but I do," and she really did, no man or guy had ever had this kind of effect on her, and she hadn't thought of someone as much as she had thought of him, and even if he didn't feel the same way, it wouldn't stop her from it. He was this amazing guy and he made her feel unlike anyone else, and in so many ways she just wanted to be near him, but of course, if he didn't want her, she would have to accept it, but she didn't know what to do if he didn't. Maybe she would go back, and accept whatever hell of a punishment that would be given to her.
She looked up at him, as he said a shower would be okay "Okay, if that is what you want, that is what we shall do," she stood still, as his fingers opened the bralette, letting it fall to the ground and she looked up at him, wanting to kiss him again. He had these soft and full lips, and she could easily get addicted to them...or she already was. She let her small sleeping shorts fall to the ground, and then pulled down the light thong "Well lets get you cleaned up then," she still held his hand, and stepped back towards the shower. She turned on the water and waited for it to be warm, before she herself stepped under it and looked back at him. She even held out her hand towards him, as if he would take it and join her.
Michael

Michael

Recovery Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Recovery   Recovery EmptyTirs Aug 18, 2020 7:55 pm

He looked into her eyes as she replied to him. He knew that she wasn’t allowed to feel that way towards him, and he wasn’t either. There were many reasons against them being together. He hesitated for a moment, because even if he did feel that way, he knew that he couldn’t act on it. “No, I do… but I can’t… we can’t,” he said, clearly conflicted by his feelings. But he knew that it would be wrong of him to date her, and if he were to do it, he’d have to ask her to give up on the only life she’d ever known. He didn't want to have to do that to anyone. “You know, if we were to feel something towards each other beyond attraction and lust… that would mean a lot for both of our lives,” he said. Michael wasn't even sure that he'd be ready for that, but more so, he had no idea where any of the feelings towards her came from in the first place. He never fell this hard for anyone. “And I’m afraid that whatever I feel for you is caused by this addictive power you hold over me, and I need to deal with that before I can think about anything else… because it’s affecting my life to a point where I can't focus on my responsibilities as an angel,” he continued. He felt sick without her and it had now gotten to a point where he was desperate for any kind of remedy to ease that. But it couldn’t be her. He couldn’t let himself feel addicted to another person like that.
Inside of the bathroom, he let his pants drop to the floor before he undressed himself completely, revealing another stream of blood by his knee and the back of his shin. He then followed her as she walked towards the shower, feeling the butterflies flutter like crazy in his stomach and her touch emanate feelings of warmth and joy. He closed his eyes as the water hit him, and it felt comforting to be here with her after all the pain and suffering. He ran a hand through his hair to remove it from his forehead and opened his eyes, looking at the one person who could make him forget every pain he’d ever had. He grabbed the soap to scrub off the blood on his body, watching as the red color mixed in with the water at their feet. He then cleaned his hands and put a fresh pump of shampoo on it before he placed it in her hair, gently massaging it into her scalp and throughout her long hair. Afterward, he moved his hands to her body to feel her soft and wet skin before he started to caress it, easily forgetting all the thoughts he'd had back in the bedroom.
Gæst
Gæst

Recovery Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Recovery   Recovery EmptySøn Aug 23, 2020 3:25 pm

She knew the conflict in him, she felt it in herself and it was always dangerous but wasn't life sometimes about it having some dangers, that if one always let themself stay back due to the possibility of pain, that they wouldn't live a life truly? But at the same time, she also knew her way of life, or the way she'd been living for the past few hundreds of years, said that these kinds of emotions were bad, she could even remember a colleague, who had been stopped because she'd caught feelings for someone else. They had almost talked about it as if it was a virus, like something that could spread and destroy whatever way of life, that had been made for the last many thousands of years.
Though actually hearing, that Michael felt in some ways the same for her, made everything a bit easier, even if he stated that it would never be good, and she still remembered his words from when they had sex, that they would never be together. It was hard standing in front of that one person, who made her feel seen and cared for, who looked at her like she was this important source for him, and then know he didn't want her, or that even if he wanted her, that he couldn't allow himself to want her.
She did, however, not say anything of it, as she then watched him wash the blood away from his body and she remembered the fear she'd felt, as she'd seen the blood and seen him in pain. In many ways she knew she'd feared losing him, having to watch him bleed out in front of her, and her unable to save him. Yet here he still stood, moving around almost as if nothing had happened. But as he then started massaging the shampoo into her hair, an act so intimate she'd been quite surprised by it, she smiled and closed her eyes, stepping closer to him. She couldn't explain how he made her feel, but it was nice and kind, and warm beyond compare, and it made her want more, to wake up next to him and hear his raspy voice say her name and to feel his arms around her if she was scared, or when they were to sleep.
She washed out the shampoo, and then looked up upon his beauty, as he caressed her skin, and she laid her own hands against his chest, and softly kissing the spot between his pecks, before looking at him with a gentle and kind look "I know you say it won't be good, and some ways you're probably right, but I cannot change how I feel and maybe I do not want to," she said, letting her hands gently slide up towards his neck and then cheeks "I can accept not having sex if that is what you wish, but I do want to be near you, it's like this feeling I've never experienced before." She knew her words would do no different from the matter, but something in her wanted him to know how he made her feel.
Michael

Michael

Recovery Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Recovery   Recovery EmptyMan Aug 24, 2020 9:56 pm

The moment she placed her hands against his chest, he moved his own hands around to her back. Standing there under the warm water, he looked at her with an eternal fondness in his eyes, but behind them, the conflict could still be seen. Especially as she said that she felt something for him. Michael knew by the way she looked at him that this was true. That she was falling in love with him. And maybe he was falling for her as well. But he needed to be certain that it wasn’t caused by his addiction before considering the possibility of seeing her again. Because he couldn’t let himself be affected by her to this extent. He couldn’t let her continue to distract him from his duty. Still, he felt his heart quicken at the thought of her feeling more than desire for him. “How do I make you feel?” he asked. He knew that the answer probably wouldn’t ease his own feelings, but he couldn't help but ask. “Lenina… I long to be near you as well, and when I am, I never want to leave,” he admitted, placing a hand on top of the one she’d placed on his cheek to guide it towards his lips, kissing the palm of her hand tenderly as he closed his eyes. “But it would be wrong for both of us to let whatever this is continue,” he said slowly, opening his eyes before he let go of her hand and walked out of the shower. He grabbed one of the towels to dry off his body before he started to dress himself, purposely with the back against her. Well-aware that it wouldn’t take more than one glance to make him question this decision. But in his mind. He wasn’t meant to be with a woman like her. One that promoted lust as a living. And if they were to date, he couldn’t accept her causing these feelings to other men. So, for that reason, he tried to forget all the foolish ideas about being with her. Even if those thoughts had been most prevalent in her absence. He dressed himself in everything except his shirt and walked out of the bathroom to sit down on the side of the bed. He folded his hands in his lap, sending another prayer to his father about being able to resist the temptation. For him to not feel so weak in her presence. Then he opened his eyes, glancing at the bloody shirt on the floor before he looked toward the living room. He knew that he ought to leave, that he wouldn’t be able to have a friendship with her due to his desire. But his feet felt as though they were rooted to the floor, not wanting to cause her any hurt by leaving like that.
Sponsoreret inhold

Recovery Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Recovery   Recovery Empty

Recovery
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Gågaden-
Gå til: