Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Missed me?

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Jael

Jael

Humør : Music fixes everything ♫
Fag : Music, Spanish, Philosophy & Sports
Antal indlæg : 39

Missed me? Empty
IndlægEmne: Missed me?   Missed me? EmptyTirs Aug 04, 2020 8:42 pm

Missed me? Tenor

Time:Evening
Place: Devil's Point
Surroundings: Will be described in the post
Weather: A little rain and wind
Outfit + Some Holeed black pants
Topic for: @Lenina

The music played loud, the atmosphere was good and there were an incredible number of people inside the strip club. But it was probably also very normal that people were taken here especially when the place had so many skilled strippers. There was especially one of the many beautiful women who was the primary reason why Jael had appeared. But he probably did not have much to do either, apart from school things, which according to him could easily wait. In addition, the strip club was more exciting than homework and schoolwork. On this slightly cold evening, he had stood outside the club with a smoke in his mouth while looking at the surroundings a bit. All the people who passed by were definitely not some he had seen before. Or some he knew, there were perhaps quite a few he thought he had seen before. But quickly came to the conclusion that it was just something he thought.

Several hives of his cigarette were taken as he began to get thirsty. A wide smile spread as he let his cigarette fall to the ground. Stepped on top of it with his right foot, then walked into the club. He quickly set course for the bar, for he should be ready for Lenina to show up. However, he did not have to look too long, for he knew that with her appearance, he would quickly spot her. As he ordered some shots, he got drunk by some of the slightly small glasses before turning his head. Looked from one platform to the other, but all the dancing women were not exactly what he had come for. Slightly dissatisfied, he took another shot before sighing and turning away from the pretty female strippers. It was not because he did not enjoy looking at both lightly dressed ladies, but he had come to see Lenina "Is she not working tonight... Or..." Mumbled he bit to himself as he briefly met the bartender's gaze. The man sent a crooked smile before Jael once again turned around a bit, looking expectantly at the empty platforms.

He did not remember how long it had been since they last saw each other. But they had both done a lot of sexual things together, and now he had actually appeared at the place where she worked.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

Missed me? Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Missed me?   Missed me? EmptyTors Aug 06, 2020 7:12 pm

Clothes: Black Lingerie Link + Black High heels (10 cm) Link
- Other: British accent + Supernatural beauty + Alluring scent + 1,66 meters tall (1,76 with the shoes) + Hair reaches her ass Link + Long legs

It was a simple workday, just like every other that had come before, and would come after. She was dressed in lingerie, with her long legs out and her boobs out there to be admired. She had just had an appointment with a customer, who often asked for her, so she could call him a recurring one. She didn't mind those, many of them often would admire her, and she almost felt like a Goddess in their presence. Like they wanted her more than they knew how to express, and many of them gave her all kinds of gifts, as a declaration of love and affection, as if they were addicted to her, which of course, would never end well.
As she came downstairs, she caught the sound of a familiar voice, and she assumed maybe it had been her who was talked about, in this "Is she not working tonight", so she walked towards Jael as he stood by the bar "Well she is working," she said teasingly, as her head tilted and her deep dark eyes admired him "Did you miss me or something?" she raised her eyebrow, looking at him.
Jael

Jael

Humør : Music fixes everything ♫
Fag : Music, Spanish, Philosophy & Sports
Antal indlæg : 39

Missed me? Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Missed me?   Missed me? EmptyTors Aug 06, 2020 9:42 pm

Soon his attention was turned to the female beauty who had come downstairs to him. A quick elevator glance could be clearly seen, as the siren could not let go at all. Satisfied, he let his gaze fall on her face, and he sent her a cheeky smile at her words "I would probably have been quite disappointed if you work too much...To" he stopped half, to raise a hand up against her face, where he let a finger stroke her lips as he blinked at her"Spend some time on me" he continued. He did not remember at all how long ago, but some years had passed. If he answered her that he had not missed her, it would be a lie. How could one not miss such a beauty in front of one. Especially not such a pretty woman, wearing clothes that could quickly come off. He slid his finger around her soft lips a little more before removing it and turning his head towards the bartender. Gave signs that he should get there. He could well be a little elegant just for tonight, and since it was her "I have therefore...What do you say to a drink before I want to enjoy the sight of you even more" It sounded half seductive and boyish, as he stood casually leaning against the bar counter with his back to the bartender, and some of the other people.
Sponsoreret inhold

Missed me? Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Missed me?   Missed me? Empty

Missed me?
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» You missed me this much already? ~ Matthew.
» Oh how i have missed you - Daisy
» Catching up // I missed you [xxx]
» Oh sun, how I missed you - Chance
» Something you never even knew you missed

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Aston centrum :: Gågaden :: Devil’s Point-
Gå til: