Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

False Gods

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

False Gods Empty
IndlægEmne: False Gods   False Gods EmptySøn Jun 28, 2020 7:02 pm

Place: The creepy motel in Southside, Gaia
Weather: Thunder, slightly windy
Time: 23:45
Outfit + shape: Link
Topic for: @Michael <3
___

Erin had had this feeling all day, like something was off. Like someone needed help, but she had just got on this trip to London for a few days. So she had sent a text to her father for him to go to Southside, as something bad was going to happen - or had happened. Typical family conversations.
It was right. Something bad had happened here. Something bad happened here every single day, it was even rumored. Crazy enough, people still stayed here at a place that counted their suicide rates. Maelle had planned this for a while, and she had been out of town for months before returning. Meeting Zachary at the bar, had made her want to act out her plans. Getting the shape of one of Michael's poor children, hadn't been easy - but it was about to be worth it. Being in the shape of this now fallen angel, it was time for Maelle to preform a oscar worthy play. She had mind controlled these stupid angels to tie her up and simply beat the living shit out of her - or close enough. Maelle didn't bruise, but in this shape she did. A part of the upgrade. However, she would heal fast so she just let them keep going. If anything she could get a laugh later by the fast that some of God's angels were manipulated this easily to beat up an 'innocent' girl. As she could feel the strong energy from Michael's aura, she forced on tapping into his mind - sensing them as demons first. She knew he hated fallen angels and demons - or not all demons. "Dad," she cried out with tears running down her cheeks - quite the proformer, "please make them stop," she was in his head, making the bruises look like bloody wounds. "They took my wings," Maelle then said looking over to the corner where an actual perfect set of white wings were. They were bloody, newly ripped from an angel's body - but that was of course only to Maelle's knowledge.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Michael

Michael

Antal indlæg : 652

False Gods Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: False Gods   False Gods EmptyOns Jul 01, 2020 7:35 pm

It hadn’t taken him more than a minute from reading Erin’s text until he arrived in Southside, knowing that whatever she’d sensed, it could very likely be connected to their blood. And with several of his family members missing, he hoped to God that he wasn't going to show up too late. The winds grew stronger as he levitated into the sky, flying across Southside to scan the buildings below him until he heard screams in the distance. He turned towards the location, landing in front of a motel that looked haunted from the outside. The rain poured down on him as he focused his hearing on the door the noises came from. He then walked straight for the room. A large crack of thunder rumbled the moment he kicked the door in, seeing two demons beating up his daughter. They quickly turned their heads to him, one of them begging for him to spare him while the other came towards him with a knife. Michael grabbed his wrist in the air, turning it over so it would break, making him drop the knife to the floor. He then shocked him with electricity until his screaming stopped and he passed out. The other guy had his back against the wall as Michael walked towards him. He grabbed him by his throat and raised him up against the wall until he passed out as well. He then moved his gaze to who he believed to be his daughter, Eliana. He’d sensed that she was fallen, but seeing her wings, taken and bloody in the corner of a filthy motel room. Words couldn’t describe the wrath he felt towards the person who had done this. He looked back at her with a conflicted expression, taking in a deep breath as a thousand thoughts passed his mind and a painful emotion grew inside of him. “I’m so sorry, Eliana,” he said, feeling like he'd failed her more than anything. He then untied her before he embraced her tightly. “I did everything I could to find you, but… they were using spells to redirect my tracking and I… I had no idea what to do,” he said, exhaling as he closed his eyes and let a tear run down his cheek. There was no point in trying to explain anything because nothing he said could possibly make this right. “Who did this to you?” he then asked, loosening his grip of her so he could look into her eyes.
Gæst
Gæst

False Gods Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: False Gods   False Gods EmptyOns Jul 01, 2020 10:10 pm

There was no worth for how wholesome it made her feel to watch him beat off these angels, who actually hadn't done anything wrong - not anything they could help anyways. But seeing how conflicted he looked, and she wanted to smile - but held it back behind the sad painted face. Maelle gasped a little between inhaling, like if she was trying to find the words to say. He untied her and embraced her. It was weird, odd, she know Eliana would love to get a hug from her father. A hug of comfort. So she just closed her arms around him. Maelle listen to him explain. Was that the same thing he would say to Zachery? He had tried and tried. It was pathetic. He asked who did this, and all Maelle simply could be was honest. "Maelle," she said as the name made her lips shiver with fear. She looked into his eyes before she let the waterfall of tears prevent her from keeping her eyes locked on his. "I'm so sorry I failed. Please tell me there is something, anything I can do?" She begged. Reminding her almost of the day she begged Michael not to take her wings. Then she had screamed on her knees for him not to leave her. Cried out days, months and even years for him. He had left her. He wasn't worthy of the tear leaving his cheek. "She said I had it coming, that it was what family did for each other.. I don't understand. I've never done anything to her." She looked back at the bloody wings, faking another breakdown.
Michael

Michael

False Gods Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: False Gods   False Gods EmptyTors Jul 02, 2020 3:43 pm

This whole time he’d chased after Samael and his demons, not leaving much of a consideration to whether Maelle could be behind some of the abductions. Were they working together to avenge him? Or was it simply the perfect timing to move forward with her own agenda? He couldn't know but he was determined to find out. Michael looked into her eyes as she asked him what she could do, but there wasn't many options left. It was too late to redeem herself. There was no coming back from this. And even if he could return her to Heaven, it would be against God’s will and it would be unfair to other fallen angels. Of him to save her just because she was his daughter when everyone else didn’t get that chance. “You can help me stop her,” he replied, thinking that if anyone, Eliana had the motives to want this. And the sooner they could stop her, the more angels they could save. He shook his head at her next sentence. “No, don’t for a second believe a word she says… that’s what she does. She tries to get inside of your head,” he said, hoping that she hadn't already manipulated her mind. He then got up to walk over to the bed to take off the sheet. “You know how family is there for each other, well... I wasn’t there for her. I took her wings, just like she took yours. That is why she’d say that,” he explained as he kneeled by her wings to wrap them in the sheet, so they’d be easier to travel with. All angels knew the story of the first fallen angel and that Michael had been the one to carry out the sentence. But he was only following orders. God worked in mysterious ways and there was nothing neither Lucifer nor Michael could have done about it. Not unless they wanted to join her. “Did she say anything else?” he asked as he got up to his feet and looked at her.
Gæst
Gæst

False Gods Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: False Gods   False Gods EmptyTors Jul 02, 2020 6:06 pm

He hadn't changed at all, it was still the same. Nothing could be done to earn his forgiveness, or God's. They were so selfish still after so many years, they had learned absolutely nothing. It made her angry, but she contained the anger. How did he think for a second that stopping her would change anything. He had started this, it was his fault. "How?" She cried out as if it was hopeless, "how can we stop her?". Maelle tilted her head listening to Michael, as he claimed that she would get inside her head. That she had been, how else would she be able to preform so perfectly? "But how, how would I even know if she has been in my head?" She took a deep breath trying to calm herself. Maelle had planned this for a long time, the practice of seeing Eliana under stress, she knew how her niece would react. She had spend plenty of years with her. Poor Eliana had always been so worried and scared, stubborn but so fragile in the end. Michael covered the wings and while his back was turn away from her, she smiled a little, but she smile was gone way before he even turned to her. Her expression darkened for a second, just a tiny second, when he said he wasn't there for her. "That you would kill me if God asked you to," she crossed her arms and held her breath. The tears kept running down her cheeks, and she looked terrified. "Is that true?" Her voice cracked and she looked down. "Please forgive me.. please."
Michael

Michael

False Gods Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: False Gods   False Gods EmptyTors Jul 02, 2020 8:33 pm

That depends,” he replied. He doubted that talking would do much to convince her, and quite frankly he didn’t trust her to stop, no matter what he offered to the table. For that reason, the more likely scenario was to send her into another dimension. That way, she couldn’t hurt any more angels. “First... we need to find her,” he said, getting the feeling that she wasn’t that far. He looked towards the windows as she asked him how she’d know whether she'd been in her head. But it was hard to know for certain. “There might be remnants… holes in your memory or thoughts that are opposing each other, leaving you dazed,” he explained, looking at her with a careful gaze as he wondered if she had mind-controlled her. It would only make sense if she’d been captured by her for all this time. Michael didn’t know what he’d expected her to answer, but it wasn't that. He'd never thought his children would doubt that about him. Although, he was certain that it wasn’t the first angel Maelle had tried to convince of it. He wanted to deny it and say he’d never do such a thing. But he couldn’t assure her of this. “God wouldn't ask that of me,” he replied. After all, he had never asked this of him in the past. Not even when he’d fathered a demon hybrid. And despite the many people God had doomed when they didn’t fit into his perfect image, he didn’t want to believe that his children would ever be at the end of that. “As I said, you can’t trust a word she says… she's only trying to make you hate me and join her. The Morningstars are selfish above all,” he said, walking towards her. Then stopping as he considered her request. “My forgiveness won’t grant resolution,” he answered. It wasn’t going to change anything. It wouldn’t end any of her problems and it certainly wouldn’t stop Maelle. “Is there something you aren't telling me?” he asked as he looked at her, wondering if she asked forgiveness for something she'd done whilst being captured.
Gæst
Gæst

False Gods Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: False Gods   False Gods EmptyOns Jul 08, 2020 7:19 pm

They needed to find her, of couse Maelle could tell how, but she wasn't about to blow her cover just yet. "How?" She whispered with the stille terrified expression painted on her pale face. She nodded slowly when they talked about her memory. Maelle was filled with hatred in her heart, betray and it was the only thing that kept being alive worth it. It was to make sure he didn't get off easy, that he would feel the pain he had put her through. Maelle didn't care if the orders had come from God or anyone else - Michael had still followed the order, still made sure it was done. It wasn't God who had left her alone, it was him. His reply and trying to convince her that God wouldn't ask that of him, was almost making her snort, but instead she turned her gaze down. It had bothered her for years, that the first pureblooded angel, daughter of Alessio and Isabelle had fallen - but God had granted her forgiveness and given her back the light. Maelle was always dumped in the darkness for her actions and yet people kept killing without thought here on this Earth. "What do I do know then?" she asked rather hopeless. As hopeless as anyone could be not having any answers to their future. "I don't know," she frowned when he asked if there was something she wasn't telling him. She scratched the back of her head and looked around. "I think she said something about Zach.. but I'm not sure. I'm still a little jumpy," she wanted to see his reaction to mentioning Zachary. She knew Eliana called Zachary for Zach, but Maelle also knew where he was. that was the fun part of all this. Maelle closed her eyes shut harshly as if she was trying to remember something and her mind was fighting against her. "I'm sorry. I can't right now, it's too hard," she folded her lips together and opened her eyes. Maelle looked over at the angels still covered as demons in Michael's mind. "Are they dead?" she asked almost breathless and held her breath.
Michael

Michael

False Gods Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: False Gods   False Gods EmptyOns Jul 08, 2020 10:10 pm

He assumed she’d asked how he’d find her. “A scry or localization spell, most likely… and if that doesn’t work, blood sorcery, or an interrogation of her fallen angels,” he replied, letting her know that he’d be willing to go down the road of dark magic or abduction, if that was the only way to find Maelle. “Unless… you happen to know where she resides?” he asked, wondering if Maelle had told her something in her attempt to make Eliana join her side. Because, she'd surely tried that.
He considered her question about what she should do now. She could work as a spy for him – get closer to Maelle and provide him with all the information he needed to take her down. Or he could take her somewhere safe. A place where she’d no longer be involved in this ordeal. “You come home with me,” he replied. After all, he only wanted her to do good in this life. Her being fallen complicated that, but he still had hope for her. And what kind of father would he not be for denying her a second chance? He stepped closer to her, raising his brow as she mentioned Zachary. Had she taken him as well? Had she tortured him for all this time, hiding him for some sick plan of revenge? Who knew… but it sure as Hell wasn’t going to pretty when he discovered the truth. “Does she have Zachary?” he wanted to know. She then told him that she couldn’t tell him something right now. “It’s okay,” he said, knowing that she’d start remembering things in due time. He glanced at the bodies on the floor as she asked if they were dead, shrugging as he didn’t care much for taking the life of demons. After all, they’d beaten her up moments before. If anything, they had it coming.
Gæst
Gæst

False Gods Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: False Gods   False Gods EmptyTirs Aug 18, 2020 10:01 am

"I'm sorry I don't remember, it's like a big cloud of nothing. And when it's not that, I remember being in a cold dark room - there was no way for me to get out," she looked down shortly and took a deeper breath in. She first looked up when he said she should come with him and she nodded letting a few more tears fall from her eyes. She frowned a bit as if she was trying to remember something and folded her lips. "Maybe.. I'm not sure, I just know she mentioned him," she added and breathed out. His reaction to the bodies didn't really effect her, but inside she was smiling over he didn't have a clue he just had knocked down some angels. Maelle took a deeper breath in. "Can we go now, I don't really wanna stay here anymore," she confessed underneath her breath and kept her arms around herself. Eliana was an easy target for Maelle to play, "do you think she will come for me again?" she then asked and kept and took a deep breath in again and her face looked so panicked and freaked out. After all who wouldn't be scared to get back in Maella's claws? Everyone would, because it was never to tell what she would or could do - fear was normal.
Sponsoreret inhold

False Gods Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: False Gods   False Gods Empty

False Gods
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Thou shalt not bear false witness
» In the land of Gods and Monsters
» A meeting of Gods and Monsters
» • Dear weather gods.. could you not? (Reign)

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Southside :: Det nordlige Southside :: Alexis Capri-
Gå til: