Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

The girl and the Anomaly

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Maya

Maya

Humør : Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.
Fag : Billedekunst, Musik, Kemi, Psykologi & Kampsport
Antal indlæg : 376

The girl and the Anomaly Empty
IndlægEmne: The girl and the Anomaly   The girl and the Anomaly EmptyFre Jun 26, 2020 10:09 am

Place: Located our time, but in Maya's Dream scenario. Link to house.
Time: . Around afternoon
Outfit: Link
Topic to: @Persephone - who portais Maya's parents <3
-----

How she had ended up here was unknown to her. A blur that was perfect covered by this perfect reality that suddenly was everything she knew...
Maya walked up to the front door and opened it with a bright smile on her face. She walked to the kitchen and looked around, "Mum?" she asked out loud looking around as she searched for her mother. Her smile widened even more when she saw her. Maya had been away for a few days with some friends from the academy. Dean had invited her to Spain for the summer holiday and now she was home again. Maya put down her bags and walked over to give her mother a warm hug. After a few seconds into the hug she pulled back and looked up at her mother. "Is dad gonna be home soon?" She asked, knowing that he might have to work late. Maya walked over to the kitchen counter to make a cup of coffee.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Persephone

Persephone

Antal indlæg : 368

IndlægEmne: Sv: The girl and the Anomaly   The girl and the Anomaly EmptyFre Jun 26, 2020 10:30 am

Amena: Clothes + Makeup
- Other: Scottish accent, Covered in multiple tattoos and Hair styled in a messy bun
Charon: Clothes
- Other: Scottish accent
Persephone: Clothes
- Other: Irish accent, Supernatural Beauty, 167.5 cm in height and Hair to hips

Dreamworld: Amena wasn't really doing anything, but as she heard Maya's voice, she suddenly sprung to life and looked up to meet her daughters call for her with a kind smile "I'm in the living room sweetheart," she said, as she guided her daughter to her location, and as Maya walked over to her, she met the young girl with a loving hug "I've missed you," a gentle hand was laid on her cheek, as she caressed it, almost as if she tried taking in all the traits of Maya's face "You know your father, always having to give that extra at work. But he should be home soon." She chuckled, Charon was always that tiny bit late, when it came to coming home, as he wanted to make sure he did perfect or delivered the best of his abilities "Do you wanna go out to the garden, and talk about your little adventure?" she asked, regarding Maya's time away, she even stepped away from what she was doing and walked towards the kitchen, to make herself a cup of tea.

Real World: She didn't know what she was doing here, or why she even walked out into the forest, but something had almost called her there, and she couldn't really stop herself and after a while, she ended up, at a place that looked to be the entrance to a cave. She couldn't hear much inside, and with a curiosity like hers, she walked inside, though she tried being as quiet as she possibly could be. But it was strange, and the place seemed comfortable, like with the basement or bunker, being underground and not having to worry about anything.
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: The girl and the Anomaly   The girl and the Anomaly EmptyFre Jun 26, 2020 10:45 am

"Yes," she replied when she was asked to go in the garden. "We had a blast, it was beyond amazing," she added before taking a sip of her coffee. They walked out in the garden and closed her eyes as she felt a nice chill breeze on her face. Her better sense of smell picked up the salty scent from the ocean that wasn't that far away. Maya sat down on one of the benches and leaned back as she closed her eyes to feel the sunlight. First when her mother came outside she turned her head towards her. "I have so many photos. Dean knew just what to show me," she explained with an exciting tone and pulled out her phone. "We went on a roadtrip to Toledo one of the days," she started out and took a small sip of the warm coffee. She had stayed with Dean in Madrid and it had been fun walking around with someone who actually knew the place. "Oh, and Salamanca was perfect as well."
Persephone

Persephone

IndlægEmne: Sv: The girl and the Anomaly   The girl and the Anomaly EmptyFre Jun 26, 2020 11:12 am

Dreamworld: She smiled and got the tea made done, and then she joined her daughter in the garden "I'm happy to hear that, you deserve the best, my love." Her smile seemed so full of love and a sense of proudness for her daughter as if she could never imagine being anything other than loving towards this young girl "I would love to see them all," she said, as she stepped up beside Maya, looking at her with the loving gaze of a mother. It was like the expression any girl or boy wanted to see from their parent. So when Maya told her about the trip, she nodded and listened along to it all, though as she was about to say something, as the sound of a door opening came to them "I am home! now, where are my two favourite people?" Charon called out "In the garden," Amena soon answered back, and from that, it didn't take long before he joined them and the first thing he did was hug his daughter "How I've missed you," he said lovingly while holding her in a kind embrace.

Real World: In the real world it had only been a few minutes, but who knew how long Maya had been under in her dreamworld, which could span over days, while hours only accrued in the real world. So as Persephone went further down the cave, time could go faster in the place Maya was, as she was trapped in her own mind, with only a small possibility to get out again, before she would die due to blood loss. Of course, Persephone herself did not know this, so the sudden call to walk further into the cave was very strange to her, but as she got down, she found something that could look like a home, but more primitive.
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: The girl and the Anomaly   The girl and the Anomaly EmptyFre Jun 26, 2020 11:27 am

Maya started showing her mother some of the pictures as she could hear her father was home. Maya got up from the bench and walked over to him to greet him with a warm hug. "I've missed you both. It's good to be home," she said with a little cute half smirk before she finally let go of her father. "I was just gonna show mum some of the photos, you wanna see?" She asked and waved her phone a little. Maya went to the camera-roll and found her collection of photos from the trip. When she had showed them she put her phone back in her pocket. "Are we still going out for dinner tonight?" She then asked looking at her parents.
Persephone

Persephone

IndlægEmne: Sv: The girl and the Anomaly   The girl and the Anomaly EmptyFre Jun 26, 2020 11:58 am

Dreamworld: "Well, of course, I want to see them," he said, and then Amena got up, still holding the tea in her hands, as she joined them and together they all watched the pictures. Sometimes Amena would ask a question and other times Charon would do the same, both of them curious about how her trip had been "It's your welcome home dinner, so yes you bet we're going out for dinner," Amena said with a big smile on her lips. The dinner had been planned before she left for her trip, as a way to say welcome home, and the first time the family went out together since she'd left "Well I am ready now if thy highness wants to go for the feast?" Charon asked, bowing for his daughter and holding out a hand towards her.

Real World: She finally got all the way done, in which she was welcomed by the sight of many young people all hung up by their hands, and it looked like they were being tapped for blood. She could smell its sweetness in the air, and for a second the hunger came to her, and it took her some self-control, just to keep it together. Though amongst the unconscious 5 people, she recognised one of them, which appeared to be Maya, and she got worried. Though she then hid, as a man showed up and he walked over to each of his victims, checking them out, before then leaving. She was scared, but she didn't know what to do, but she also knew that she couldn't just leave Maya to die.
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: The girl and the Anomaly   The girl and the Anomaly EmptyFre Jun 26, 2020 1:17 pm

Maya loved food, and even more as a thunderbird. She loved being this epic creature who could fly and be alive above the clouds. Maya had been lucky to be trained by her father, so now she with ease could transform and control herself in her giant eagle shape. Her mother had even done so with magic so that Maya's transformation wasn't as painful and she could stay human longer. Maya loved her parents so much, it was almost unreal. Maya curtsied before taking his hand, "I'm ready as well," she looked up at her mother with big bright eyes. Her eyes were filled with warmth and love, she felt so wholesome. Maya walked towards the car so they could get going.
Persephone

Persephone

IndlægEmne: Sv: The girl and the Anomaly   The girl and the Anomaly EmptyFre Jun 26, 2020 1:27 pm

Dreamworld: As she took his hand and then bowed, he kissed the back of her hand, before then standing up, with Amena shaking her head at him "Always so dramatic, my love," she said teasingly, and then kissed him shortly, before both of them followed Maya out to the car. Charon even went as far, as to open the door for her, and as she got into the car, he would then close the door, and get in at the same time as Amena, who turned around to flash a smile to her daughter. Charon turned on the car and started driving towards the restaurant, but not before turning on some music.

Real World: She tried figuring out what to do, and all she got was to knock him out, so she found a piece of metal, and as soon as he started moving, she silently moved after him, and then hit him in the back of his head, which knocked him out pretty good. Then she focused on Maya, gently touching her face as if that would automatically wake her up, but of course, it did nothing.
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: The girl and the Anomaly   The girl and the Anomaly EmptyFre Jun 26, 2020 1:34 pm

The music in the radio blasted and as always, Maya sang along to every single song. She looked outside as she sang and made minor moves with her arms to the music. It was the perfect summer day, the perfect weather and just beyond a amazing how she felt. "Maybe we can go for a flight tonight, the full-moon is always so great to watch from above," she asked her father still looking outside. She enjoyed flying around with him, it was their thing and she wouldn't change it for any other way.
Persephone

Persephone

IndlægEmne: Sv: The girl and the Anomaly   The girl and the Anomaly EmptyFre Jun 26, 2020 1:46 pm

Dreamworld: Amena also sang along to the music, as she'd done so many times before, it was often that Charon would come home, and find Amena and Maya dancing and singing together. At this point, he was used to it and only laughed ever so slightly. Though when Maya asked if they could go for a flying trip later, he looked up through the mirror in the car, to get eye contact with her and nodded "I would love to," he said with a smile, and then he parked the car and got out, to open the door for Maya "your highness." He extended his hand to her and waited till she took it, so he could help her out.

Real World & Then Dreamworld: She didn't know what to do, but as she laid her hands on Maya's cheeks, she could sense something was going on, and as she closed her eyes and focused, really trying to sense more of what happened in the mind of Maya, suddenly she was in a different world. She was by a restaurant, and she watched as Maya got inside, with two people she did not know. Quickly she followed, trying to stay in the distance, so she could get Maya alone.
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: The girl and the Anomaly   The girl and the Anomaly EmptyFre Jun 26, 2020 4:03 pm

They walked inside and Maya looked around at the fancy place. She was glad that her father wanted to fly with her. Maya walked further in when she felt something strange. It was an odd feeling that made her frown and look back. Her eyes searched for a second and she seemed to shake it off. However, that was till her eyes landed on a girl she had met once before. It was strange because she couldn’t recall the memories from that day, but her brain worked at high speed to remember it. “Two seconds I will be right back,” she said to her parents before walking over to the stranger. “Do I know you?” She asked the girl looking at a familiar face. Maya’s brain worked in incredible ways and it tried to regain some repressed memories. Her head ached from her thoughts racing around.
Persephone

Persephone

IndlægEmne: Sv: The girl and the Anomaly   The girl and the Anomaly EmptyFre Jun 26, 2020 4:08 pm

Dreamworld: As they got inside, Charon asked for a table and of course they got one, as he had done work for this multiple times and therefore always got a seat right away. Though as Maya said she would be back in two seconds, bot of her parents nodded and just moved along. Persephone herself watched as it all happened, and then looked at Maya walked towards her "Yes, but that's not important right now," she said, looking at the girl, who had once been so kind to her "none of this is real, you need to wake up," she didn't know how she could wake Maya up, but she knew she had to wake up before the man would do the same "You're in a cave, some man did something to you, none of this is real." Her gaze got sadder, knowing that this was probably Maya's biggest dream, and it wasn't real, and if she didn't wake up, she would probably die.
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: The girl and the Anomaly   The girl and the Anomaly EmptyFre Jun 26, 2020 4:25 pm

Maya frowned by the girl’s words and they didn’t make sense. “You are crazy” she shook her head in disbelief and was on her way to walk away. But there was something a feeling that kept her from walking. Like her body and mind didn’t go hand in hand. She looked back at the girl with a harsh look, almost like she expected it was her holding her back. Maya took a slightly deeper breath in. “I’m right here, okay. I’m awake, and I’m going to have a nice dinner with my parents and go back home with them,” her head was racing. She could feel the tears press on as she tensed her jawline. Thinking back everything was perfect, but too perfect. A tear fell down her cheek and she looked back. Seeing her parents sit down at the table, waiting for her to join. It hit her brain heart as she finally remembered. She breathed out as her heart felt torn. She looked back at the girl with her eyes filled with tears. “But I don’t want to go,” Maya admitted and breathed heavily out and the tears started to fall. Maya also knew it was a fake reality, it was a perfect created reality with everything she always wanted.

Sidst rettet af Maya Ons Mar 10, 2021 5:51 am, rettet 1 gang
Persephone

Persephone

IndlægEmne: Sv: The girl and the Anomaly   The girl and the Anomaly EmptyFre Jun 26, 2020 4:33 pm

She wasn't surprised when Maya didn't agree with her, even going as far as to call her crazy, but she would probably have done the same thing if she'd been the one who was told everything around was just a dream. It was hard, and how she just wished it had been real, even though this wasn't her reality, it was still hard for her to see Maya slowly break down in this way, as she came to the realisation, that although everything felt real, it was too perfect to be. She looked at the other woman, with sorrow in her eyes "I know," she said, and she knew in some ways how it felt, it was like when the man had killed her aunt and uncle in front of her, and she just wished that it wasn't real, that it really hadn't happened. Whereas Maya was put in the scenario of living in this perfect reality, in which her parents knew and loved her, but that it wasn't real "I wish it was real, I wish so much that everything here was real for you, but it isn't and there a man who's slowly draining you of your blood and I don't know when he will come to himself again." This was one of the hardest things she had to do, it was even harder than when she was out on the boat, not knowing whether she would live or die.
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: The girl and the Anomaly   The girl and the Anomaly EmptyFre Jun 26, 2020 4:58 pm

The tears were real and her heart felt so heavy. She took a deep breath in and felt her lips shivering. “What if.. what if I’m not strong enough?” She asked and felt her heart speeding up. Maya took a deep breath in and ran her hands through her hair.  Sense was kicked into her head and she couldn’t just let them die in here. Even through a death trapped in this perfect dream would be a nice way to go, she couldn’t let the feeling of being drained for blood. Imagining if Dean or any of her friends would search forever to find her, and to find out she had died like that. She couldn’t let that happen. Maya looked back at her parents and took a deeper breath in, “I’m sorry.” Maya closed her eyes hard and focused on reality. On the things she actually knew was real.

Maya gasped as she woke up. Her body screaming in pain and she felt so weak. Mentally and physically drained. Persephone had been right, she was in a cave. They were in a cave. Maya felt her heart racing as she realized she was hanging, and her eyes looked around in panic. "Get me down," she looked at Persephone with a desparate look in her eyes. She felt dizzy being drain from blood. Maya was already upset and tired, the panic that suddenly hit her wasn't making anything easier.
Persephone

Persephone

IndlægEmne: Sv: The girl and the Anomaly   The girl and the Anomaly EmptyFre Jun 26, 2020 10:54 pm

She laid her hands on Maya's shoulders and looked at her "I've not known you for long, but you're one of the strongest people I've ever met, you can do it!" it wasn't easy getting out of these scenarios, due to the fact of how it real it all felt, pain and feelings were all replicated in some way, so very few actually knew it was fake. Maya appeared only able to sense how fake it was when she was presented with the fact that it wasn't real. Though she was sure Maya would come out of it, and in the end, she did of course not without any loss, as she'd now lost this life she'd had with her parents, and she would probably always have those memories of a life that never happened.
As they came back to reality, she let go of Maya's cheeks, and quickly got the needle out, which was collecting the blood, much like when one gave blood, and it really took everything in her, to stay in control. She then unlocked Maya from the handcuffs, but as she did that, she was grabbed from behind and thrown across the room, by the man who was now awake "My little snack is now awake, maybe I should put you in your nightmare instead. Maybe this time, your parents died and it was all your fault," he stepped towards Maya, holding up his hand with his eyes glowing and just as he was about to touch her again, a spear made of silver was pierced through his chest "Don't touch my friend, you mother fucker!" she said, now covered in small amounts of blood, from having been thrown through the air.
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: The girl and the Anomaly   The girl and the Anomaly EmptyFre Jun 26, 2020 11:03 pm

Her heart felt strong and weak at the same time, it tried to pump more blood around - but Maya wouldn't just heal by herself. Persephone was thrown across the room which made Maya frown and slowly realizing it wasn't over yet. The guy came closer, with glowing eyes and a touch she knew in her guts, that she should fear. Maya had no energy to fight, even if she wanted to. Maya closed her eyes and was ready to face the darkness once again, but heard a strange noise. Maya opened her eyes again and saw the man collapse, dead. She breathed out and returned her gaze to Persephone, "you okay?" Maya asked quickly. The young thunderbird looked rather pale and she knew they needed to get out. "Are any of the others alive?" She asked looking around. Her head was still spinning so she couldn't really see if they were alive or dead.
Persephone

Persephone

IndlægEmne: Sv: The girl and the Anomaly   The girl and the Anomaly EmptyFre Jun 26, 2020 11:09 pm

Something told her, that the man wasn't dead, though she wasn't actually sure, and she would rather be gone before he woke if he wasn't actually dead. She quickly got over to the others, even though movements did hurt a bit "I'm fine," she didn't want to focus on herself, as for one there were others in harm and Maya was going through harder shit, than being thrown through a room, and having a possible cracked rib. She checked for a pulse, in which most of them didn't really have any, but one did, and she quickly got the needle out, and then places her hands on the girl's cheeks, doing what she'd done before. As he eyes glowed, she tried waking the girl op, and a few moments later, she did and P let her go "We have to get out now, can you walk?" she asked Maya, knowing the other girl was probably a lot weaker, and though walking send pain through her body, she knew they needed to get out.
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: The girl and the Anomaly   The girl and the Anomaly EmptyLør Jun 27, 2020 8:28 am

Maya looked towards the exit and let Persephone look to the others. She didn't pay much attention to what else happened around them, her head was buzzing and she felt like she could pass out anytime. "Yeah, I can," she had no idea if it was the truth or a lie, but she didn't come this far to just quit. Maya felt numb, like her entire being was just nothing. Her heart was so crushed right now and she had no idea what to do about it. Being faced with what you have wanted since you were a child, and then getting it torn down and ripped from you - what cruel joke was that even? Maya moved one foot in front of the other, her body screaming and begging her to stop, but she kept on going. She leaned closer to the wall and grabbed around it in hopes of it could help her stand tall. Her body was so tired and weak. She felt utterly weak. Maya kept going till they were out of the cave, then her legs collapsed and sent her to the ground. Maya grabbed the dirt on her hands and hammered the ground in frustration. She knew pain, it was painful turning into a giant eagle every day. It was painful plucking your wings to return back to human. She got back on her tired feet and took a sharp breath in, she took another step and fell forward to a tree that she grabbed. "I don't know how long I can go for. I'm so tired," she confessed looking back at Persephone.
Persephone

Persephone

IndlægEmne: Sv: The girl and the Anomaly   The girl and the Anomaly EmptyLør Jun 27, 2020 12:31 pm

She knew this wasn't going to be easy, it never really was and while she didn't know what the man was, or for that matter why he did what he did, she tried imagining how it would be, to get what one dreamed for the most and then getting that ripped apart. As they finally escaped, with herself and the weak woman being rather slow, she could see how Maya seemed to struggle with walking, which was understandable, as none of them knew how long she'd been trapped in the cave, or how much blood had been tapped from her body. How she wished at this moment, she could just pray to Michael, and ask for his help, but she also didn't want to just always call for his help. She wanted to be strong on her own, and not having to rely on others, for being strong og needing help. She wanted to be powerful, she wanted to be able to handle her own battles and not being tied down by someone else or the need for others backup.
When Maya suddenly called out, not being able to walk any further, she walked up beside her, and laid her arm against the other woman's back, encouraging Maya to put her arm over her shoulder, so she could lean on someone. Though this meant P would be supporting two people, which was far from easy, it was what she knew had to be done, and she wanted to help both of them so badly. She wanted to be needed in some way or form "We can do this," she said, as she walked towards the city, and away from the forest life.
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: The girl and the Anomaly   The girl and the Anomaly EmptyLør Jun 27, 2020 1:25 pm

She hated asking for help, and she fact she confessed that she couldn't keep going - was a big thing. Maya didn't wanna own anybody or be in debt. She looked over at P trying to help both of them, and she put her arm over P's shoulder. Maya's face pull back in a painful expression, but they had to get a bit further away. As they came closer to the city, Maya realized that they shouldn't be seen like this. "I have phone in my pocket. You can call Alison, she will be able to help us," she breathed out completely exhausted. Alison's magic was strong and could heal them. They needed that. Maya didn't like asking Alison but they had to, because no way that Maya wanted to go to a hospital. Last time she did that, Ramsay took her and brought her to umbrella afterwards - no way she was risking that.
Persephone

Persephone

IndlægEmne: Sv: The girl and the Anomaly   The girl and the Anomaly EmptyLør Jun 27, 2020 3:21 pm

it was hard, but she also knew she couldn't just give up because her body was aching, Maya and the other woman could be depending on her, and if she just gave up right now, they wouldn't get that far. It was strange, having grown up with no depending on you, and then suddenly someone did, and she didn't actually know how to deal with it all. Though as they came closer to the city, and the distance between them and the man became greater, she was a bit calmer than what she'd been a few moments ago. So when Maya suddenly said, she had a phone in her pocket, and to call someone named Alison, she didn't know what to do. The only experience with phones had been in the form of what she was told was an old phone, so she didn't know how to use it. She did gently place the woman down in the grass, against a tree, and she did the same thing with Maya, after having taken her phone. It took her a moment to open it, but then she had to ask for a password, and when that was given, or rather the phone was opened, she found a list of contacts and then pressed the one with Alison's name on it, and now she just waited for someone to pick it up "You don't know me, but Maya said to call you and we need some help. We're at the end of the forest, and Maya is pretty badly hurt," she didn't really give Alison time to say hello, because as soon as the phone was picked up, she explained everything.
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: The girl and the Anomaly   The girl and the Anomaly EmptyLør Jun 27, 2020 4:28 pm

Alison's outfit: Link
---

Her mind was hurting more than the physical body, and everything was spinning around. It was like the animal part of her begged her to turn so it could fly away in safety, but it would be too dangerous. She barely realized she was on the grass. Maya felt like she was slipping in and out of being awake, and it terrified her.
Alison was at work when her phone rang, one of Levi's friends Amery had told her to have her phone close by. Alison knew Amery had some seer abilities, so she trusted that it was important. So when her phone rang she quickly picked it up seeing Maya's name on the screen. She had this weird awful hunch tied in a knot in her stomach all day. It didn't get better when it wasn't Maya's voice speaking. Alison quickly got confirmed that Maya had asked the girl to call, which never was a good sign. "I'll be right there, don't move," Alison instructed and hang up. She quickly informed her co-worker that she had to go, and then she magical teleported herself to the location. The redhaired fairy looked around when she saw them. "What happened?" She looked at the girl she could tell had called her. Alison quickly walked over to Maya and placed a hand on her forehead. "You are gonna be okay, I promise," Alison assured and looked at the other girl in the grass. She had no idea what had happened, but she could quickly tell it was nothing good. Alison used the same spell as before to teleport them to her and Levi's house in the city center. Her daughter Amaryllis was at daycare and Levi was at work - so there was no one home. She got the two girl's up on the couch and ran a hand through her hair. "How hurt are you?" She asked P, looking concerned at the girl before looking over to Maya and the other one just hanging on to their lives.  

Alison walked over to them and moved her hand over them without touching them, and mumbled a few words. She placed them in a magical coma to let them heal under magical influences. Alison breathed out and looked back at P. "They are sleeping, it will take some time before they wake up. But they should be fine," she looked down at the girl's hands. "Let's get your hands cleaned up, shall we?" She gently placed her left hand on P's forarm and gave her a warm smile. "How are you feeling?"
Persephone

Persephone

IndlægEmne: Sv: The girl and the Anomaly   The girl and the Anomaly EmptyLør Jun 27, 2020 4:57 pm

She never got the chance to say okay, when Alison then suddenly just hang up, and she then turned off the phone and gave it back to Maya. But now actually having looked at the other woman, she got worried about rather fast, not only due to her current state, but also by how pale she was, and it looked like she couldn't even keep her eyes open. But of course, she couldn't worry too much, as suddenly this red-haired woman came over to them, and she quickly assumed that this must have been Alison "I found them in this cave, a man was feeding off their blood, locking them in some kind of dream world," she explained, not knowing that she was actually of the same species, at the man was. But then again, she'd not been told much of what she was by her family, and they always told her that the truth would come when she was old enough for it. Though they sadly got murdered, before they ever got the chance to tell her this truth.
Her eyes flicked around, as Alison began to check on the others, but as they suddenly went from being out in the wild, to be in a home, her eyes got more surprised, and it was in this moment she could smell the magic from Alison. It was sweet, and much like with the blood, she had to control herself much more, than she ever had to do before. But as much as she wanted to ask all these questions, a lot of her was just confused, and she didn't know what to do. It was as if just like before, everything was starting to make sense, and now suddenly nothing made sense. She'd had to control herself, and be strong, and not she didn't have to and now she had all these emotions, she didn't know what to do. Her body was aching, and she was bleeding, even if it was just a tiny bit, it was quite clear on her clothes, and the before yellow top showed bloodstains. Her body had marks, after having been thrown through the room, and landing hard against a wall, and then falling to the ground.
She was a bit out of it, maybe because of shock, that she didn't really notice Alison asking her the question. It was only when she felt a hand against her arm and her eyes quickly darted over to Alison "I don't know," was all she could say, because she wasn't sure what she was actually feeling, this was all new to her and it kinda reminded her about the time, she almost drowned after Eric threw her off the yacht, and how she didn't have time to feel anything, or for that matter was able to feel much other than chaos. But maybe it was also because she'd actually hurt someone, she'd pierced that man through the chest, and she'd never done that before.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: The girl and the Anomaly   The girl and the Anomaly EmptyLør Jun 27, 2020 5:31 pm

If anything Alison knew what it was like being thrown into a situation where people suddenly depended on you. When she had been around the same age as the young girl in front of her, she had been thrown into a battle between good and evil to defeat the evil. She had won that battle, survived the war - but it had been a lot to take in. Just the fact of people counting on you in a situation where you felt like nothing was possible. Alison looked worried at the young girl, and took a deeper breath in, when the girl confirmed that she was unsure how she was feeling. "Just take a deep breath in with me okay?" Alison instructed and took a deep breath and repeated that a few times. "I have some clean clothe you can get. Come with me," she held out her hand for P to take it she wanted. Then took her to the bedroom and opened her closet. She took out a dress and handed it to her. "There is a bathroom in there if you wanna change. I'll be right here waiting for you. You are not alone okay?" Alison assured with a warm smile and kept her eyes on the young girl. She had no idea, what had happened out there - how they have gotten away. But the blood on the girl seemd to come from a fight of some sort, Maya had no blood on her in a sense of a fight. Alison waited in the bedroom for the young girl, wanting to be there if she needed her.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: The girl and the Anomaly   The girl and the Anomaly Empty

The girl and the Anomaly
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Run girl.. Run
» Its The 50s girl
» Run girl, run - Tatia
» Clever girl
» Girl Visit at Midnight

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Grounds of Lily :: Grounds of Lily Centrum :: Markedet: Lillies-
Gå til: