Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

I was never taught any of this

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Persephone

Persephone

Antal indlæg : 368

I was never taught any of this Empty
IndlægEmne: I was never taught any of this   I was never taught any of this EmptyMan Jun 15, 2020 10:39 pm

I was never taught any of this Ae24efa8da64b3537a0a05e61b27c11b

Topic is deticated to: @Maya "Evron"
Date + Time June 20th 2020 + Afternoon
Place + Weather Marked in Gaia
Clothes: Oversized t-shirt, a pair of pants and some sneakers

She had never tried this "shopping" before, her family hadn't exactly taught her these kinds of this. It had mostly been about so much else, but never really about these kinds of things. So as she walked between these shops, between all these people, some who probably didn't know what this world really had in store for them, and others whom she assumed must have been creatures pretending to be human. At least they had, giving these mundane things they were doing, things she was now doing, but really didn't know how to do. But how was she supposed to know what clothes to buy, when her family had been doing this for her or at least been telling her what to wear, what to do and what to eat. So as she stopped at this vintage store, with all kinds of old things, she looked at the different things, things she didn't know whether or not were to wear, for someone like her. But did it really matter in the end? She sighed and continued to look at the things, mostly looking like someone who did not belong at all.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Maya

Maya

Humør : Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.
Fag : Billedekunst, Musik, Kemi, Psykologi & Kampsport
Antal indlæg : 376

IndlægEmne: Sv: I was never taught any of this   I was never taught any of this EmptyTirs Jun 16, 2020 5:45 pm

Outfit
----
She was practical president of not fitting in, not feeling like she truly belonged anywhere. She was a lost little bird in a big scary world, even if her facade was thick enough to hide the fear in her eyes. She was home from her trip with Damien and it had been nice to have a week off. It was like a fresh breeze of new born hope, and she finally felt like it was her time. But then again, she had felt like that before and ended up disappointed. It was warm in Gaia this time of year and the warmth from the sun felt nice on her skin. Maya walked across the streets and headed for the marked. She had some time to spare and needed a new perspective of these streets. She saw someone, someone to reminded her of herself. Or at least what she had been a few years back, a lost soul looking to fit in this twisted society. The girl was young and she had an expression in her eyes that Maya never would be able to let go off. She walked closer to the vintage store and tilted her head a little to the side. "See anything you like?" She then asked the girl with a little half smirk.
Persephone

Persephone

IndlægEmne: Sv: I was never taught any of this   I was never taught any of this EmptyTirs Jun 16, 2020 6:00 pm

She must have been quite the sight, like a little lost lamb, trying to fit in around the wolfs, with the keyword being trying. This must-have caught the attention of others, given she suddenly heard the voice of another woman, and she almost jumped in surprise, with her electric eyes searching for the source. They both seemed to wear clothes to relax, though her own clothes were much too big for her own slender frame, whereas this girl's clothes seemed to fit her perfectly "I don't really know," she said, with a voice dominated by a somewhat Irish British accent "I've never done this before, so I don't really know what to look for," she chuckled, then making a grimace. She felt like an idiot, but of course her lack of knowledge to what girls her age wore, due to the fact a few days ago she'd been only 11 years old.
She had been lucky, that she'd met Michael at that moment, so she wouldn't be more alone than what she was right now, and this Lucifer guy also seemed kind, though a bit strange if she had to add something "Ohh, I'm Persephone by the way," she reached out her hand towards the new girl, as she was taught was the way to do when meeting new people, though things were not really as easy as what they had made it to be.
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: I was never taught any of this   I was never taught any of this EmptyOns Jun 17, 2020 6:08 pm

"Done what?" Maya asked and frowned a bit, "shopping?" The young thunderbird took a deeper breath in. If it wasn't for Tidus giving her some money for clothes back then, Maya most likely wouldn't have been able to go around in somewhat nice outfits. Her outfit these days were thanks to Alison and Levi for providing for her. Maya was still trying to figure out herself, who she was as a person and what she wore was a pretty big part of that. "I'm not an expert, but I know that its better to find something and try it on. Then you will get an idea of what your style might be," she suggested with a little smirk. "No one says you have to find out what you like today," Maya added with a small shrug. Maya tilted her head a little to the side and smiled a bit brighter as the girl presented herself. The thunderbird's eyes landed on the girl's hand as she reached it out. Maya took it and smiled, "I'm Maya." She took Persephone's hand. Maya looked the girl in the eyes before letting go again.
"So, you want any help?"
Persephone

Persephone

IndlægEmne: Sv: I was never taught any of this   I was never taught any of this EmptyOns Jun 17, 2020 6:25 pm

She chuckled "Yeah, I can't really run from that one," before she grew up in this body, she'd ben nothing but a child and didn't really care what she looked like, but it appeared that people in those in this world, had a lot to say about one's clothes, it was important to dress well and that was what she now tried to do, but didn't really do so well in. As the girl explained how shopping went or more specifically finding one's style, she nodded and wrote it behind her ear, just for a rainy day "That's a good advice," she said with a smile on her lips, it hadn't occurred to her before, but it did make sense, trying different things and seeing if she may like it.
"It's nice to meet you" she didn't really meet that many people, the last time she did that and it wasn't her family, it had been Michael and that meeting hadn't started off on the right food, giving she'd just drained the magic out of some witch. She quickly shook that out of her thoughts "I mean if you want to, then yeah...I think I could use all the help I can get," shopping seemed like such a foreign thing, but she wanted to try it, she wanted to be able to look at herself, and somehow feel beautiful, and not this strange being. But of course, she had to get used to this new appearance, especially also with the knowledge, she didn't know when she would change again and when she would get older.
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: I was never taught any of this   I was never taught any of this EmptyFre Jun 19, 2020 5:56 pm

"Thank you," she replied tipping a little on her toes with a wide smile. Maya took it as a great compliment when people liked her advice. "Nice meeting you as well," she nodded to confirm her words. Maya wasn't usually trusting people, but there was also a long line between trusting a person with your secrets and chatting to them on the streets - Maya had learned that by now. The girl seemed to have a troubled mind of her own, but Maya would never force anyone to talk about the storms they had survived. "I don't really have any other plans," she confessed with a little grin, then she walked closer and started looking through some of the clothe. "What is your budget? It's important to know the highest amount of money you are willing to use," she pointed out as it was an important lesson Tidus had taught her back in the days.
Persephone

Persephone

IndlægEmne: Sv: I was never taught any of this   I was never taught any of this EmptyFre Jun 19, 2020 7:02 pm

Her eyes lingered on Maya as if trying to figure out who and what she was. She'd already had a feeling about Michael when she met him, and how safe she felt with him or when he touched her. For a girl who'd never really known love, meeting someone like him, who just seemed to accept her for who she was, and took her in when she had no one else, it was different from anything else she'd tried before. But with Maya, she wasn't sure yet, but then again she wasn't really that good at reading people quite yet, and maybe she never would be. Though she did have to admit, the older woman, though not looking much older than herself, was quite beautiful. Her features almost cut from marble, and there was this grace to her, like someone who'd been through hell and somehow got out so much stronger. Though this wasn't something she actually knew, Maya seemed strong and graceful, like a tiger or an eagle.
"It's really kind of you," she wasn't used to kindness, but it appeared that though the world was full of horrible people, like the man who'd slaughtered her uncle, aunt and their people, and left her amongst the blood and corpses. Yet there were good people, just as Michael and Maya appeared to be, and it gave her hope for a better future, rather than always reminded of a horrible past "I got some money" she pulled out some money, which would be around 100 pounds, money Michael had given her, when she asked for some more feminine clothing "This much," she showed it to Maya, as she'd never hold any money in her life, she didn't know how much 100 pounds was worth.
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: I was never taught any of this   I was never taught any of this EmptyFre Jun 26, 2020 11:00 am

Maya didn't care how much or how little money the girl had. Money wasn't what made one happy, and ones social class wasn't something Maya cared much about. However, she blinked a little as the girl just pulled the money up and showed it. "First rule, never show your money out where everyone can see them. Some people might just take them from you and make a run for it," she warned the girl with a smile, however she maintained a serious look. "You should be able to find a few good items for that," she assured and started looking around.
Persephone

Persephone

IndlægEmne: Sv: I was never taught any of this   I was never taught any of this EmptyFre Jun 26, 2020 11:27 am

As she'd not even lived for a whole year, certain parts of her were rather naive, as she didn't know how the world worked yet, and she'd never met much evil, and what evil she had met was her aunt and uncle, and the mystery man she still saw in her dreams. But it was a good advice, and one she would keep remembering, as well as hold close to her, and then she hides the money away again "oh thank you, I will keep that in mind," she made a small grimace, thinking how stupid she must have been, just showing the money to her, not thinking about how other people would react, if she just showed the money. Her eyes met with Maya's, and a smile appeared on her lips "Well I do hope so," she chuckled for a bit.
Maya

Maya

IndlægEmne: Sv: I was never taught any of this   I was never taught any of this EmptyFre Aug 07, 2020 5:14 pm

If it hadn't been for Levi and Alison taking Maya in, she most likely would have found a less legal way to get her money. Going after the naive was the first move, and she would have picked a girl like P. Therefor, she found it in her heart to help her - make sure she wouldn't stay this naive towards everyone. "Question, what would you do if someone attempted to take your money?" Maya asked a bit curious. She knew it was an odd question, but she also knew people needed to defend themselves here in Gaia. It was a dangerous place.
Persephone

Persephone

IndlægEmne: Sv: I was never taught any of this   I was never taught any of this EmptySøn Aug 23, 2020 2:54 pm

"I think I would run after the person, to get it back," she wasn't actually sure after all, she didn't know much of this world and it still seemed to strange for her. Having then also gone from one kind of bunker to the new one didn't really help with her confusion either. Michael's home was rather away from any kind of living, so she didn't know how to really do much. Her Aunt and Uncle had kept her hidden in the basement, and not it almost seemed as if Michael kept her hidden in the Bunker, as if he was afraid of what she was going to do.
Her doe eyes lingered on some clothes, and she let her fingertips softly touch it, as a smile came to her lips "It's so soft," she said, then looking at the other girl, who seemed to have so much more life experience than she had, and she was in conflict on whether to be jealous of this experience or be happy she didn't yet have to feel this pain that life could give.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: I was never taught any of this   I was never taught any of this Empty

I was never taught any of this
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Aston centrum :: Markedet-
Gå til: