Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

A Violent Separation

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Mariella

Mariella

Humør : 'While being in darkness I didn’t search for the light, I became one.'
Antal indlæg : 1007

A Violent Separation Empty
IndlægEmne: A Violent Separation   A Violent Separation EmptyFre Maj 22, 2020 5:19 pm

@Dean <3
Outfit: Link
___

There was a feeling. A feeling of being pulled through the forest like she knew where she was meant to be going. It was almost like walking around in an unknown land. All the colors and beautiful sounds. The trees all green and the birds singing to each other. So peaceful, so strange. It was almost like a dream and she waited to be woken up, but she never opened her eyes to the darkness of Hell when she blinked. She took another deep breath in of the fresh cold air and breathed out. Mariella looked around herself again, analyzing the forest carefully. Then her eyes found a cabin further into the forest. So she walked closer. She wasn't meant to meet anyone. Mariella hadn't made any deals with Lilith other than to help her with getting the order back in Hell. Why was she so drawn to this place? This cabin. Almost like she expected to find something or someone. Mariella came closer, it seemed oddly familiar. She pulled out her butterfly knife from her belt before she opened the door with the other hand. Mariella took a few steps in, looking around. Her eyes looked at the window, as she shortly thought it was raining - but it was a sunny afternoon. Mariella frowned a little before returning her green eyes to look around the room. A sound behind her made her spin around, ready to defend herself if she had to. However, her green eyes looked at the face in front of her, and she looked more confused than ever. There was something she should remember, but her mind wasn't at it's best. "Steven?" She asked trying to place a name to the face, but she already knew just how wrong she was. "Wait.. I don't know anyone named Steven.." she shook her head a little and breathed out.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

Antal indlæg : 605

IndlægEmne: Sv: A Violent Separation   A Violent Separation EmptyFre Maj 22, 2020 6:35 pm

Dean was sitting in his room by the desk, working on a term paper for chemistry, when he heard someone outside his cabin. He didn’t expect anyone, but his friends had a habit of showing up without announcing it, so if it wasn’t for the paranoia that had come with taking in Love, he wouldn’t have been as alarmed of it. He closed the book before he got up to the window, trying to see if he could get a glimpse of someone when he heard his front door open. He narrowed his eyes slightly as it seemed strange, so he opened the door and walked towards his living room. The moment his gaze fell on the stranger, and more specifically the knife in her hand, he quickly grabbed the arm with the knife, to try and make her drop it before he held it up against the nearest wall behind her, while the other hand pushed her upper body against the wall by her shoulder. His red alpha eyes were looking at her, trying to see if he could sense her intentions but his anger had the better of his ability. After all, she’d most likely broken into his home with the intention of hurting someone in his pack or rob him. He didn't know anyone named Steven either, so he had no idea where that came from. “Look, I don’t know what you’re on… but my name is Dean, and I need you to get the hell out of my house,” he said in a threatening voice, looking into her eyes with an expression that told her that he was dead serious in his request. He’d been through so much these past months, so he really didn’t have time to deal with someone who thought it was okay to barge into his home like this.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: A Violent Separation   A Violent Separation EmptyFre Maj 22, 2020 6:50 pm

He was faster than her. Mariella had forgotten she wasn't as fast here as in Hell. In Hell her abilities influenced her speed and strength physical - here it was different. The werewolf pushed her upper body against the wall and his eyes glowed. Dean the name roamed in her head like an echo. Like it was supposed to mean something to her. "Or what? You'll kill me?" She chuckled before she grabbed him by the neck. "You like to play rough, huh?" Mariella used her fire manipulation to burn the touched skin, till he would let her go. "Dean, its a simple name, I like it," she then confessed and moved a little away from him. She looked at her hand and took a sharp breath in. "Don't worry. I'm not here to steal anything or hurt anyone.. I guess - I don't need any of this crap anyways," she looked around before returning her eyes to him. "Are you alone here, or is there anyone here who can tell me why on Earth, this is the place I was drawn towards?" A serious look appeared in her eyes, and she used her wind manipulation to slam the door in. "Because I'm not leaving without answers to my questions."
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: A Violent Separation   A Violent Separation EmptyFre Maj 22, 2020 7:17 pm

He scoffed briefly at her response, pressing his claws against the fabric of her clothes as a warning. If she was such a tough girl, she should know better than to piss off a werewolf. “Do you really want to know?” he asked, but it wasn't long before he felt her hand around his neck, burning his skin. He pierced his claws into her skin but the pain quickly overwhelmed him and made him let go of her. He stepped back, groaning at the pain as he moved his hand up to feel his skin, but it only made it burn more. “Son of a bitch,” he cursed, not understanding what her deal was. He frowned as she complimented his name, and as she said the next sentence, there was something awfully resounding about it. He’d heard someone say those things before. “Yes… I live here alone,” he replied, exhaling a deep breath as his healing kicked in and relieved him from the burns. However, he couldn’t tell her why she was drawn to this place, but perhaps it was connected to the people who’d lived there before him? He looked towards the door as she slammed it, now knowing that she could manipulate fire and wind. “All right, listen… I wish I could give you those answers so you’d leave, but I don’t know… how about you start with a name?” he suggested, thinking that he at least needed that information if he were to help her. “Who are you?” he asked.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: A Violent Separation   A Violent Separation EmptyFre Maj 22, 2020 7:48 pm

She looked down at her dirty shirt, now added with small drops of blood. She wouldn't heal fast, but it wasn't a deadly wound - so she would live. He claimed to be living there alone, but he was an alpha - he had those red glowing eyes. Did he speak the truth? "My name?" She frowned. Mariella rolled her eyes before taking another deeper breath in, "Sierra," she lied. Or it wasn't a complete lie, but Mariella had always used her middle name when talking to strangers who wanted her name. She looked at her knife on the ground, and manipulated the wind to guide it back to her left hand. Mariella looked at him and narrowed her eyes a little, Well I’m here if you need to talk, why did she hear echos of this werewolf's voice? He wasn't even talking. "I need you to stop doing what ever fuck you are doing" she yelled and lashed her arms out to the side, pushing him against the wall with a strong gust. "Don't try messing with my head," she showed off her siren features. The razor sharp teeth and the predator like yellow eyes. Flashes. What seemed like short flashes showed up in her mind, and she moved her hands to her head, forcing her to let go of the werewolf on the wall. "No. I promised I would protect you, didn't I?" she said in a low whisper almost in a mumble as she looked down to the floor. She was so confused by her own words the black holes in her mind that seemed to long for freedom.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: A Violent Separation   A Violent Separation EmptyLør Maj 23, 2020 4:07 pm

Dean frowned as she answered him, thinking that it was strange that she said the same name as Mariella when they'd met, but he wanted to believe her so they could figure out why 'destiny' or whatever, had lead her here. He looked at her with a confused expression as she told him to stop doing something. He was about to ask her what she talked about when he felt a strong gust push him up against the wall, making a picture frame fall to the floor and shatter. “You are out of your mind!” he yelled, obviously furious about the way she acted. She had no right to come here and accuse him of doing anything when she was in the wrong. The moment the wind died out he tackled her to the ground, keeping her on the floor as he looked at her face. “I need you to calm down, okay? I don’t know what your problem is but I’m going to call someone, and they will take you to a hospital or… somewhere, so you can get the help you need,” he said with a serious tone in his voice as he looked into her eyes. There was something awfully familiar about them that made him soften his expression. “It's either that, or you explaining what the hell is going on,” he then said, giving her the chance to tell him the real reason she was here, and why she reminded him so much of Mariella. If he didn’t know any better, she had to be a family member of hers.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: A Violent Separation   A Violent Separation EmptyLør Maj 23, 2020 4:26 pm

"I'm perfectly calm," the siren hissed and tried to regain control over what happened in her head. "If you thi-" she looked up at him and her expression suddenly changed. Like a part of her finally was about to realize something, perhaps it was his softer expression that reminded her of someone. "I don't know what is going on, that is why I'm here," she explained and ran her hands trough her hair. "I don't remember. That's it. But you cannot help me with that," she pointed out looking into his eyes. Why did she feel like she shouldn't lie to him, that there was no point in that. she hated that feeling, the feeling of weakness, she trued him. Why? Why was it she felt like she was supposed to rely on him. "I lied.. about my name however," she confessed in a smaller sigh. She crossed her arms and kept her eyes locked on him. "My name is Mariella. I rarely tell strangers, but somehow, I feel like we aren't strangers. Why is that?" She narrowed her eyes feeling her head almost explode with confusion. "Tell me what you know," Mariella commanded with a hoarse voice. She didn't believe he was clueless. She was trapped by the thought he manipulated her thoughts, it had to be the only logical explanation for this.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: A Violent Separation   A Violent Separation EmptyLør Maj 23, 2020 7:07 pm

Dean scoffed at her claim of being calm after she’d just slammed his door and thrown him against the wall. He narrowed his eyes in confusion when she said she didn’t know what was going on, and that was why she was here. It didn’t make much sense to him. Not at all. He then raised a brow as she revealed she'd lied to him about her name, not that it was a big shock but he wondered what it was that had made her want to admit to it. The moment she told him her name was Mariella, he just stared at her for a moment, almost as if he’d heard wrong. She then told him that it felt like they weren't strangers. He shifted between her eyes as he wondered if it could really be her. It seemed impossible. He quickly got off her and reached his hand down to help her get up from the floor. “I used to know someone of that name… but you look nothing like her, even if everything else matches up,” he said thoughtfully. “Is your mother's name Veronica? And do you have a twin brother?” he then asked. “Because if you do, and you aren't from the future… then maybe you’re some sort of alternative version of the Mariella I knew, or maybe you died and your soul was rescued and found this new vessel,” he said, spitting out thoughts as he honestly had no clue of what to think of it. He ran a hand through his hair before he leaned himself up against the back of the couch. “Does anything about me or this place seem familiar to you?” he asked, looking a bit around his cabin before he returned his gaze to her.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: A Violent Separation   A Violent Separation EmptyLør Maj 23, 2020 8:04 pm

She hadn't felt this overwhelmed in a long time. Mariella had spend plenty of time containing herself, but how was it right now, that everything just seemed to come crashing down? He said he used to know someone with her name, it wasn't like it was impossible. People never had a name completely to themselves. He mentioned her mother's name, making her stare almost blank into his eyes. He did know something. Mariella got to her feet, he even knew she had a brother. How was that possible? From the future? And he thought she needed to get help at a hospital. Mariella shook her head and took a deeper breath in. "I hear your voice. Saying all these things I don't remember you saying," she admitted and wrapped her arms around herself. "I've spend the last 140 years in Hell, I barely remember how the forest smelled. Even if we are out here in the Wop-wops," if anything Mariella had been known for it was her kiwi accent and her random use of kiwi slangs - not that she thought to much about it. "Don't worry about it, I'm a big girl - I can handle it," she pointed out in a forced half smirk. "But yeah, my mother is called Veronica and I have a twin or I had a twin.. Lion," she looked away saying that. After all, that was what she remembered. Things were a blur and twisted around almost unrecognizable. However, she didn't do anything to clean up the mess. "How do you know all that?"
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: A Violent Separation   A Violent Separation EmptySøn Maj 24, 2020 3:24 pm

He looked at her as she said she heard his voice inside her mind. It sounded like memories, but if that was the case, then why couldn't she remember him? Then she revealed that she’d stayed in Hell, making him look away from her as he tried to wrap his head around everything. Either way, he was fairly certain she was some kind of version of the Mariella he knew. She even had the exact same accent. “Well, I do worry,” he said. Mariella had always been there for him, and she’d saved his life. There wasn’t anything he wouldn’t do to help her if she needed it. Besides, even if she could handle it on her own, it didn’t mean that she should have to. “Because I know you… or at least, I did know you,” he answered, crossing his arms as he looked at her. He didn't assume that she was the same person as there still was the possibility of her being from another dimension or timeline, and 140 years in Hell had to change something. “You came here from the future last year, and then you traveled back… I know you did because I was there to say goodbye,” he said, still trying to figure out how any of this was possible because if she'd died in the future, she wouldn't be coming to him in this timeline. He then remembered that she'd gone to Hell once in 2019, thinking that there was a chance that this was connected to that. “I’m sorry to have to ask this, but how did you die?” he asked as he returned his gaze to her.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: A Violent Separation   A Violent Separation EmptySøn Maj 24, 2020 4:53 pm

"Slow down cowboy," she frowned confused and couldn't really put any pieces togther. From the future, clearly he had found himself in something messy enough to believe people could travel through time. "Either you are on something, right or just insane. I can't tell yet, but if you remember me. Why don't I remember you?" She took a deeper breath in and walked over closer to the window. She saw her reflection in the window, still feeling slightly like a stranger in her own skin time to time. Mariella took a deeper breath in by his question and turned her head around. "I was strangled by someone I loved, I don't remember further details other than it was about a year and few months ago .. Earth time," she then said before returning her eyes outside again. "And I would appreciate you not trying to feed me with more 'meant to be memories'," she confessed and closed her eyes for just a few seconds. Mariella shook her head a little, feeling her mind trying to feed her with more information than she wanted. It was a long time for her, and she had found peace with how she had survived. Who she was now. "I'm not the girl you remember Dean. Remember that, things have changed. I've changed," she pointed out turning towards him again and breathed out. She started to remember him, but what good was that gonna do?
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: A Violent Separation   A Violent Separation EmptyFre Jun 05, 2020 5:57 pm

He chuckled at her comment about him, but he was just as worried on behalf of himself as he knew he’d gotten into some sort of mess because of this. He couldn’t know why she didn’t remember him, but it seemed like she did remember something. “Your guess is as good as mine,” he answered, exhaling a sharp breath as none of his thoughts made much sense. He glanced down as she revealed how she’d died, and although it was exactly how Mariella had died, he knew that she’d come back to Earth a few hours later. He looked back at her as she asked him not to feed her with memories. “I’m not... but perhaps that’s a good thing,” he said, although he wasn’t exactly convinced of this. However, if she remembered him, it had to mean that they’d met before and if she had the same memories as Mariella, it had to be her – even if she was a different version. He sighed when she reminded him that she wasn’t the same person he knew. “Yeah, I know that… but I just want to help,” he said, feeling awful for her staying in Hell for all those years, but he also believed that she was meant to find him in this time. “Something lead you here, right? And if it wasn’t to hurt anyone or steal from me, then perhaps it was to get to me,” he said. “When did you come back to Earth?” he asked, walking slightly closer to her. “And more importantly, how?” he added, knowing that she’d needed some sort of help to get out of that place.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: A Violent Separation   A Violent Separation EmptySøn Jun 14, 2020 9:42 am

He kept saying he wasn't trying to trigger anything in her mind, but somehow his entire scent was able to do so. How did someone explain that? That the scent, sound and aura of someone made you somewhat peaceful? Why did he want to help her, he shouldn't. It was idiotic to not just leave her like this, to her own devices. Mariella took a deeper breath in and nodded to confirm, that something had wanted her to come here. However, she slightly frowned when he suggested that it was to find him. Mariella didn't comment, but waited for his next question. Giving away to much information wouldn't do her or him any good. "Few days ago, but to be fair I missed the ocean way to much to do anything but go for a swim," she confessed with a small chuckle. "It's not important how, don't worry about things you can't control. Everything is good as gold," she added with a trusting smile and kept looking outside. Her green eyes landed on a bike and she frowned a little. "Why do you have my bike here?" She looked back at him slightly confused. Perhaps he had found it and thought no one owned it. However, Mariella remembered her bike. She had stolen it once, to it wasn't really hers, but it was hers.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: A Violent Separation   A Violent Separation Empty

A Violent Separation
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Separation anxiety

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum